๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

(Trying to find a way to better keep up with rolls) Would you rather...

Less story, just focus on the prize
33%
Have set days off from exploring
52%
Only be able to explore every other day
15%

Total votes : 27

Re: ๐Ÿ’ซ Lumplens ๐Ÿพ | Space Exploration!

Postby onion » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:10 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image / Image
Where you are going: winterland! / space!
How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 0 / space: 0, winterland: 0
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Other Items being used: (if applicable) n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=140#p140221979
    ๋ชจ๋“  data๋ฅผ ๋ชจ์•„ mix it around Image
    >my sunshine / free palestine
    >blake/onion, it/its, adult!
    >rwby, kpop ggs, 2hu, splatoon!
    th / pound / carrd / en แ“šแ˜แ—ข
    like du du du du du! ๐ŸŠ

sign a petition to lock certain items!
ImageImageImageImageImage
onion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunbursts » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:20 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
Where you are going: winterland
How many trips they've been on: this is beeโ€™s first! :)
Co-op/Archive: x
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: n/a
xxx
xxx
xxx
he / him lesbian
i love my wife !!
hi , i'm casey
i like warrior cats
and cookie run !

xxx
xxx
xxx
sunbursts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TikoTheHuman » Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:45 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: Pearl #0040 Milo #0014
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Destination's: Pearl Winterland, and Milo Piscis
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Other items being used: x
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Last exploration: x

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Image Milo Image Pearl

I was talking to jeb_ about Winterland, obviously, I couldn't understand him but I attempted anyways. Pearl must've heard us talking and she strolled over. jeb_ jr. purred on my head endlessly and I reached down to pet Pearl, trying not to make jeb_ jr. fall. "Did you want to go explore Winterland?" I asked her and she seemed confused. jeb_ seemed to talk with Pearl and after a good minute, she nodded. I smiled, "Great! Let jeb_ explain the route and while you listen I'm going to go find Milo." I said getting up carefully to make sure jeb_ jr. didn't fall but, he stuck like glue and I chuckled. "Milo?" I called for him and I heard a "Mrrph?" and I saw Milo coming around the corner of the room and into the living room. I knelt down slowly and pet him. "Wanna go to Piscis again? Just a warning, you're gonna have to go alone today since Pearl is going to Winterland, I'll let you go there as well if you'd like another day?" He nodded and I smiled. I walked to the door and Milo followed. I called for Pearl and she came racing over along with jeb_. I reached for jeb_ jr. on my head and carefully lifted him off my head and onto jeb_'s back. I then grabbed their helmets and put them on Pearl and Milo. "Good luck you guys!" I said opening the door and waving as they flew up into the sky.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Piscis 3 |Pearl Space 5 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 6| Ivy Space 5 | Winterland explored 1 Time
Image | Image | Image
TikoTheHuman | 1049469
My birthday is May 6! <3
Please click my eggs and dragons, But don't click them if their spots are grey! Please click any others you see here as well, please!
No one's here!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other clickables! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Life can suck but don't give up-.. but why not? Every day gets harder and harder but you have to pull through, right..?"
TikoTheHuman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragoness129 » Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:58 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:
Mystique ID: 0070
Where you are going: Winterland
How many trips they've been on: 5
[Space: 3][Winterland: 2]
Co-op/Archive: Here
Proof (as needed): Image
Last exploration: Here
ImageImage
dragoness129

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mrs » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:05 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: mrs
Girr
How many trips they've been on: 9
Co-op/Archive: archive
Proof (as needed): helmet
Other Items being used: n/a
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&p=140252453&hilit=mrs#p140252453
mrs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:55 pm

"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending:Image
Where you are going:Winterland
How many trips they've been on:0
Co-op/Archive:boop
Proof (as needed):fidget gave me counterfeit helmet
Other Items being used:n/a
Last exploration:n/a
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fawn_Pelt » Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:59 pm

"I'd like a helmet please!"
Username:Fawn_Pelt
Quantity: 2
Balance Afterward:275
Co-op/Archive:beep boop
Fawn_Pelt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:09 pm

eereii wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: eereii
Helix
Tiff

Where you are going:
Helix: Asteroid Belt
Tiff: Winterland!!

How many trips they've been on:
Helix - Space 6x, Asteroid Belt 2x
Tiff -Space 1x, Winterland 1x

Proof (as needed): Helmet 1, Helmet 2, Space Exploration #6 (Helix only)

Other Items being used: N/A

Last exploration:
Helix: Dec 1st CS time
Tiff: Dec 1st CS time

Helix and Tiff part ways to see what they can find today!

Tiff heads over to Winterland, excited to see what's in store today! As she touches down and starts to explore, something wonderful reaches her nose. Ooh! She follows the scent and finds- cookies! Yum! She scoops em up and heads back to show you her prize.

Helix bounced around in the Asteroid Belt happily, looking around for anything cool to take home. Their eyes landed on some cool rocks and they decided those would be a great prize! They grabbed em up and headed back home to you!

Congrats! You found 4x cookies and 3x Asteroid Chunks!
(They look kinda similar... don't accidentally eat rocks :O)
Image Image

Julie_PiscesGirl wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Julie_PiscesGirl
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image Shimmer
How many trips they've been on: 14
Co-op/Archive: ๐ŸŒŸ
Proof (as needed): Helmet

Shimmer looks excited to head back to Winterland. They wanna find more things! It's so neat there! They immediately take off and start exploring. Maybe they'll find some cool icy things, or a new friend, or- oooh what's that smell?

It's cookies! They grab em up excitedly and run back home to show you what they found.

Congrats! You found 4x cookies!

Aizaka wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Aizaka
Where you are going: Winterland! ^_^ They had so much fun throwing snow with their new snowy friend (though they don't say much..) they wanted to return.
How many trips they've been on: This is their second exploration. :3
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Helmet
Other Items being used: (if applicable)

Your Lumplen is SO excited to go exploring Winterland again. They found a FRIEND last time!! Like, there must be so much more to offer!

So they take off back towards the icy planet and immediately start trotting around when the snow catches their eye. It's so sparkly! You know- their new friend loves snow, maybe they could take some back with them! They smoosh it all together and do their best to bring it back home to show you.

Congrats! You now have a snowdrift!

โ•ญโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โˆ˜ยฐโœชยฐโˆ˜โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ
โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ‹† แด€สŸแดกแด€สs แด…แดแดกษด แด›แด แด›ส€แด€แด…แด‡ :)
โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ยฐโˆ˜โœชโˆ˜ยฐโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฏ

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
โ•”โคโคโค ๐‘ช๐’๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” โคโคโคโ•—
Image Image
โ•šโคโคโค ยฐโ€ข. โœฟ .โ€ขยฐ โคโคโคโ•
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:20 pm

Smokycandle wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: Smokycandle
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: PB&J(#46)Wonder(#59)
ImageImage
Where you are going:
Wonder is going to space!
PB&J will be going to the winter planet!!
How many trips they've been on:
#46- 8 trips
#59- 5 trips
Total trips including todays!:
#46- 9
#59- 6
Co-op/Archive: https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188&p=140161700#p140161700
Proof (as needed): Helmet 1 Helmet #2
Last exploration: December 1st

Wonder and PB&J part ways, both determined to find cool things!

Wonder starts flying around the stars when something sparkling catches her eye. She rushes over to investigate and finds some Lump Prints! Nice! She scoops em up, excited to add to her collection at home.

On Winterland, PB&J is happily prancing around in the snow. Man he wishes he could do this everyday- wait a minute.... what if he brought some home with him??! He gets so excited and immediately starts pushing the snow around, determined to grab as much as he can, before doing his best to head home with his new snow haul!

Hope you don't mind having snow in your house!

Congrats! You found 150LP and a Snowdrift!

a_dreemurr wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: a_dreemurr
#0094: Flurry
Where you are going: winterland!
How many trips they've been on: 1
Co-op/Archive: here!
Proof (as needed): helmet!
Last exploration: day 1

Flurry seems PUMPED to head to Winterland for the first time ever! Space is SO RAD and a whole planet of ice?? Count them in!! They immediately snatch the *questionable* helmet up and sprint off on a new adventure.

As they land on the planet, man, it sure is cold! But that doesn't deter them, they immediately start exploring when suddenly- an amazing smell reaches their nose. They perk up and follow the source of the smell and find- cookies! Ooh! They grab them up, excited to have something to bring home to you.

As they land- oops! Looks like that helmet can't be used anymore. Good thing Fidget has more though I think he has a limit on how often you can grab freebies-

Either way! You now have 2x cookies!

onion wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: onion
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: Image / Image
Where you are going: winterland! / space!
How many trips they've been on: space: 0, winterland: 0 / space: 0, winterland: 0
Co-op/Archive: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4802188#p140086041
Proof (as needed): (i.e. helmet, map) Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&p=140086241#p140086083 / Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4802150&start=370#p140237812
Last exploration: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4803397&start=140#p140221979

Your two Lumplens run out of the atmosphere and immediately part ways on their own cool journeys, excited about what they might find.

Your first Lumplen beelines for the Winterland planet. They happily prance around in the snow for a while as they look for something neat to bring home with them. Maybe a stick? Or some pinecones? Or- wait, something smells HEAVENLY. They follow the scent until they stumble upon a pile of cookies! Nice!!

Your other Lumplen is busy bouncing around the stars, hoping to find something cool, when they notice a small... ball? It's floating around, just begging to be played with. Your Lumplen pounces on it, batting it around excitedly, before deciding to bring it home to keep.

Congrats! You found 2x cookies and an Antennae!
Image Image

โ”€โ”€ sสœแด‡โ‹†สœแด‡ส€โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€ แด˜แด€ษดโ‹†แด€แด„แด‡ โ”€ แด€แด…แดœสŸแด›โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹ โ”€โ”€

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:34 pm

cupiid wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: cupiid
Which Lumplen(s) you're sending: bee // #125
How many trips they've been on: this is beeโ€™s first! :)
Proof (as needed): helmet (x1)
Last exploration: n/a

Bee buzz meows excitedly, shoving their head into their helmet before taking off for the stars. What a nice day to go exploring! They wonder what this Winterland planet is going to be like? Is it really all snow? They're so curious! As they're thinking- the planet comes into view. Woo! Time to go find things!

They touch down on the snow and immediately start prancing around. Off in the distance, they see a big hill, practically calling their name. They stare at it, eyes wide, when they notice something off to the side... Oooh this will do perfectly.

They spend the next hour happily sledding before deciding they should take the sled home with them. What a fun day!

Congrats! You found a sled!

TikoTheHuman wrote:
"Beam me up Fetti!"
Who's Exploring: Pearl #0040 Milo #0014
Destination's: Pearl Winterland, and Milo Piscis
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Other items being used: x
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Proof: Helmet 1 Helmet 2 Piscis Map
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ
Last exploration: x

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Image Milo Image Pearl

I was talking to jeb_ about Winterland, obviously, I couldn't understand him but I attempted anyways. Pearl must've heard us talking and she strolled over. jeb_ jr. purred on my head endlessly and I reached down to pet Pearl, trying not to make jeb_ jr. fall. "Did you want to go explore Winterland?" I asked her and she seemed confused. jeb_ seemed to talk with Pearl and after a good minute, she nodded. I smiled, "Great! Let jeb_ explain the route and while you listen I'm going to go find Milo." I said getting up carefully to make sure jeb_ jr. didn't fall but, he stuck like glue and I chuckled. "Milo?" I called for him and I heard a "Mrrph?" and I saw Milo coming around the corner of the room and into the living room. I knelt down slowly and pet him. "Wanna go to Piscis again? Just a warning, you're gonna have to go alone today since Pearl is going to Winterland, I'll let you go there as well if you'd like another day?" He nodded and I smiled. I walked to the door and Milo followed. I called for Pearl and she came racing over along with jeb_. I reached for jeb_ jr. on my head and carefully lifted him off my head and onto jeb_'s back. I then grabbed their helmets and put them on Pearl and Milo. "Good luck you guys!" I said opening the door and waving as they flew up into the sky.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

How many trips they've been on: Milo Space 10 Piscis 3 |Pearl Space 5 Piscis 1 | jeb_ Space 6| Ivy Space 5 | Winterland explored 1 Time

Milo and Pearl took their time getting their helmets on before flying up together out of the atmosphere. Once they exited, they said their goodbyes to each other, promising to bring back cool things for the other to see, and headed on their way.

Pearl headed over to Winterland, excited to see what she'd find. She heard the planet was super cold and snowy! That sounded so neat. What would she find there?

As she landed- wow it really was cold here! She took her time looking around when an idea popped into her head. What if she could bring some snow back for her siblings to play in too??? She immediately scooped up all she could and zipped back home, determined to make it back with all the snow in tow!

Milo, on the other hand, was off to Piscis! He wanted to find something neat (or shiny) to bring back. Surely he'd see something cool. He landed gently and started looking around when something shiny caught his eye! Ooh some Lump Prints! He grabbed em up and headed back home with his prize.

Congrats! You found 100LP and a Snow Drift!

dragoness129 wrote:"Beam me up Fetti!"
Username: dragoness129
Mystique ID: 0070
How many trips they've been on: 5
[Space: 3][Winterland: 2]
Proof (as needed): Image

Mystique headed back to Winterland, the route practically memorized this time as she arrived at the snowy planet. She had an idea this time, she wanted to bring back some of the planet with her!

So she immediately got to work, scooping up snow and arranging it so she could carry back as much as possible with her. Once she was content with her haul, she ran back home as quickly (yet carefully) as she could to show you all the snow!

Congrats! You found a Snowdrift!

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
Image Image
appleschloss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery