-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:08 pm

NAME:
Ghostkit
Ghostpaw
(Will be Ghostpelt)
GENDER AND PRONOUNS:
Male
He/him
SEXUALITY:
Homosexual
Herb Gatherer Apprentice

PERSONALITY:
Ghostpaw is a soft and sweet male. He's sensitive but sensible. He's loving and loyal. He's silly, fun loving, playful, and adventurous. He's been fond of herbs and plants for some time. He wants to help others and learn. However, he's stubborn and shy. He's headshy but a good boy. He can be wild and loud. He gets nerves and anxiety. He can be withdrawn and too quiet. At the same time, he can be too talkative and willful.
HISTORY:
Ghost was born eight moons ago. He doesn't know what happened to his parents. Two cats came upon him. They brought him home with them. They claimed him as theirs. Choko became his older sister. The two grew up together. They went astray from their home...Two kits appeared before them. They were led by the two kits. Brownpaw saw the orange one, and Ghost saw the white one. They got to the island, and here they are.

(I hope its okay they saw both)
APPEARANCE:
white cat at very bottom, next to the foxes and my sig

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS:
Crush on Cornpaw
Choko is his adoptive sister

EXTRA:
Leaving their names on the pic, but they've been changed for the RP.
He is terrified of thunder and bees...

NAME:
Choko
Brownpaw
(Will be Brownwing)
GENDER AND PRONOUNS:
Female
She/her
SEXUALITY:
Pan
Prey Hunter Apprentice

PERSONALITY:
Brownpaw is a silly and fun loving female. She's adventurous and playful. However, she knows when to be serious and studious. She knows to listen and be good. She's friendly but a bit fiery. She's loyal and loving. On the flip side, she's stubborn and willful. She's wild and loud at times. She's aloof if irritated, and cold if angry. She can become withdrawn, and she doesn't always listen though she tries to.
HISTORY:
Brownpaw was born ten moons ago. She had a wonderful dad and mom. She was two moons when Ghost kit came. They'd found the newborn kit. They'd taken him in as theirs. She became his older sister. The two grew up together. They went astray from their home...Two kits appeared before them. They were led by the two kits. Brownpaw saw the orange one, and Ghost saw the white one. They got to the island, and here they are.

(I hope its okay they saw both)
APPEARANCE:
Brown next to Ghostpaw

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS:
Crush on Koipaw and Dovepaw
Ghostkit is her adopted brother

EXTRA:
Same.
She doesn't like flowers all that much.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Beetlestarzz » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:58 pm

i have my first reply up! glad to be back and goin full force :3
Beetlestarzz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:51 am

Ghostpaw and Brownpaw are accepted!

Sorry gang, I've been pretty busy lately. Getting back into the swing of things soon!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:18 am

XD thank you
I'll go get a post up.

Edit: I don't know what happened with the crushes, since there is no Dovepaw...That was supposed to say Ravenpaw, so sorry about that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:45 am

Buncha cute lil 'paws :3
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:20 pm

[I hope Quietmouse's form is okay, if I need to add and/or fix anything please let me know!]

Name: Quietmouse
    Current Rank: Camp Keeper

Physical Appearance: Quietmouse is rather small shecat with a lean and lithe frame, she has long soft reddish-brown tabby fur that she takes great care of with a white chest, belly and paws; she also has thick white fur that wraps around her neck and sad, droopy grey eyes.

Personality: Meek, shy and sweet. A timid cat, Quietmouse might not be too self-assured, but her friends know to rely on her in a pinch; more than any of her friends, Quietmouse is willing to see the best in everyone, a trait that has won over many enemies. She is also gentle, considerate, kind and loyal and despite her typically shy behavior, Quietmouse occasionally demonstrates more assertiveness and confidence.

Background: Quietmouse was a former kittypet turned loner after her twolegs abandoned her when she was 10 moons she struggled for moons living a life like that until one night a mysterious white kitten appeared in front of her as she padded through the undergrowth, she was startled at first but then a sense of calm washed over her as the kitten beckoned her; intrigued and worried for the kittens safety she followed after but they seemed to always just be out of her reach. She traveled for what seemed like days, barely surviving as she chased what seemed to be a ghost until she finally reached the Two Tree Island, by then she was 16 moons. she was hesitant at first to cross the water but the sight of the white kitten reassured her; once on the Island she was soon found by a small group of cats and was taken back to their home where she was gladly accepted into their community, she earned the name Quietmouse for her shy nature and small size, she was made a Camp Keeper since it seemed she had a better knack at weaving and keeping tidy compared to Hunting or Guarding. She has proven herself to be one of the best weavers in the community, often being called upon since her small paws can fit into the smallest of places.

Orientation: Biromantic Asexual
    Crush: Open [might have a interest in Harrierflight but who could tell]
    Friends: Open
    Rivals: Open

Voice Claim: Hayden Panettiere [when she voiced Dot from A Bugs Life]
    Other Information:
      → she enjoys collecting various items such as rocks or feathers and often presents them as gifts of appreciation to her friends.
      → her scent is that of moist earth and lavender.
Last edited by growlithe. on Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:46 pm

I have to say, if she's asexual she wouldn't take a mate. Otherwise, that would be considered demisexual (but only if she has to bond with someone).

I know people say aromantic and asexual can have attraction, but it isn't true. If you're demi, which for some reason is lumped in with aro ace then yeah, you can have attraction.

Edit:
Unless you're using the word mate just in a romantic sense and not...other things, though personally I put SO when I have fixed or asexual characters. But its really up to you.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby growlithe. » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 pm

Huh, I didn't know that, I'll have to fix it, thank you for letting me know, I've never roleplayed a asexual character before and my parents get upset if I research those things on our computer, I appreciate you giving me this information!
growlithe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:59 am

I'm sorry you're parents get upset.
XD you're welcome (I'm actually demi but I myself thought I was pan because that's what a YouTuber thought she was, but my sibling told me and my mom that I am in fact demi. Since I think I have to bond with people first.)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:20 pm

wanted to quickly say i'm still here and active!! just waiting for the other community heads to post :^3

i can also bring minnow in if anyone wants to interact with evil boi~
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me