❝ ━ sageclan archive. (dnp)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝ ━ sageclan archive. (dnp)

Postby kaden » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:35 pm

┌───────────────┐

TABLE OF CONTENTS

✧ Information ✧ Territory ✧ Traditions ✧ Allies,
enemies and borders ✧ Allegiances ✧ Deceased
✧ Relationships ✧ Terminology ✧ Founding cats ✧
----------
✧ Post One ✧ Post Two ✧ Post Three ✧ Post Four ✧
Post Five ✧ Post Six ✧ Post Seven ✧ Post Eight ✧
Post Nine ✧ Post Ten ✧ Post Eleven ✧ Post Twelve
✧ Post Thirteen ✧ Post Fourteen ✧ Post Fifteen ✧
Post Sixteen ✧ Post Seventeen ✧ Post Eighteen ✧
Post Nineteen ✧ Post Twenty ✧ Post Twenty-one ✧
Post Twenty-two ✧ Post Twenty-three ✧ Post
Twenty-four ✧ Post Twenty-five ✧ Post Twenty-six
✧ Post Twenty-seven ✧ Post Twenty-eight ✧ Post
Twenty-nine ✧ Post Thirty ✧ Post Thirty-one ✧
Post Thirty-two ✧ Post Thirty-three ✧ Post Thirty-
four ✧ Post Thirty-five ✧ Post Thirty-six ✧ Post
Thirty-seven ✧ Post Thirty-eight ✧ Post Thirty-
-nine ✧ Post Forty ✧ Post Forty-one ✧ Post
Forty-two ✧ Post Forty-three ✧ Post Forty-four
✧ Post Forty-five ✧ Post Forty-six ✧ Post forty
-seven ✧ Post Forty-eight ✧ Post Forty-nine
✧ Post Fifty ✧

└───────────────┘
SAGECLAN!
SageClan is my warrior cats clan from the forum game called
Create a Clan, which is an original game founded by myself, but
is now owned by Katrione. It has been included in the trial clans in which
it was moderated by miss universe. Here I will store important information,
extra facts about some of the cats and posts with responses from the clan
and provide more of an insight in the clan's life. SageClan's moderator is
Katrione and the clan is currently in it's second generation and under the
careful leadership of Honeystar. Please refrain from posting on this thread
as it is where I will keep important aspects from the game.

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ information.

Postby kaden » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:12 pm

────────────────────────────────────────

SageClan cats, although once friendly and compassionate have now adapted to a new manner of living. Survival is key and the cats of SageClan are willing to do absolutely anything to ensure that the clan's life will go on. Move on from the past, don't look into the future, just try to live in the present. Although not entirely hostile, these cats are wary of newcomers and are very protective of their territory and possessions. They are slow to befriend, but once you have gained a SageClan cat's trust, you can almost be certain they will be by your side til the end. They treat other clan members like family and their number one rule is to put the clan's safety before yourself. Most SageClan cats are truly kind on the inside, but they initially act tough to try and warn off any threats and establish dominance. Jealousy, vengeance and empathy are the three main traits you would be most likely to find in a pure-blooded SageClan cat. Most become jealous at the smallest of things, whether it be appearance, skills or even just attention. They are almost always certain to gain revenge on any mishaps which occur in the clan and sympathize with those who go through tragic circumstances.

Most SageClan cats are well-built; tall, stoic and thick furred to deal with the harsh weather they deal with most of the year round. SageClan cats usual have neutral pelt colours such as gingers, browns, tortoiseshells and silvers and almost all of them are striped. It is extremely rare to find a cat with white or black fur in SageClan. When it comes to accepting cats into their clan, SageClan is extremely fussy and almost never allows kittypets to join the clan since they view them as weak and inexperienced and view loners and rogues as more suitable candidates. SageClan cats are built to fight with their tight muscles and sharp claws, their hunting skills such as eyesight, patience and aim aren't just as accurate and this can sometimes prove itself a nuisance. Although intimidating at first, you will learn to love these cats and they will be like a second mother or father to you once you get to know them.

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ territory.

Postby kaden » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:32 pm

Image ────────────────────────────────────────

SageClan's camp is surrounded by spiky, leafy bushes and brambles. The leader's den is just under high rock. High rock is a small tall boulder which crops out from a small cliff-face where the leader calls meetings. Under the outcrop is a small cave where the leader sleeps. Moss hangs over the entrance, giving the leader privacy. The medicine cat's den is also a cave, though this one is larger. It has a small pool full of water at the back so you can give sick cats water easily. The elders den is located under a small tree, protected by the thick roots. They sleep there, though it is well protected. Queens and kits sleep in a hollowed out bush. It is protected by brambles so that no unwanted cat can get through. Lastly, the apprentices and warriors also sleep in bushes that are protected by brambles. The fresh-kill pile is located in the middle of camp, where cats can keep watch over it.

Prey is most common by the river, berry bushes, and cave rocks. Cave rocks is a place full of many caves located near on the edge of the meadow. The caves lead a giant underwater lake and into the tunnels, which are underground throughout the whole territory. Prey is common by cave rocks because there are many worms and other insects, which attract birds. You can also find mice or moles in the caves, as they lead into the tunnels. The river is place where cats can go to hunt and cool off. In leaf-bare the river normally freezes and is fun to play on for young cats. It can be very dangerous if you are not careful though. Near the river is the marshes, where you can find useful herbs at. The berry bushes is a series of bushes a little bit further into the territory than the meadow. The berries are useless to the clan, though you will find squirrels by the berry bushes often. The marshes are a wet swampy like area that only has a couple of frogs and herbs, nothing else.

The meadow is a place in the forest where apprentice go to train. The grass is soft and there is plenty of space. There is little prey here because the grass is worn down from seasons and seasons of training. However you might be able to find a mouse or two sometimes. The meadow is surrounded by trees and is closed off. It is near camp, and isn't that much of a walk.

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ traditions.

Postby kaden » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:20 am

Image────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxAccepting New Cats into the Clan
SageClan cats are usually skeptical of newcomers, and especially since the old SageClan was attacked and torn apart by rogues. They wait two days before the cat can be fully accepted as a warrior and given a clan-cat name, and during these two days they deny the cat any food from the fresh-kill pile or shelter in the dens. Instead they must catch prey for themselves and sleep by the camp entrance, guarding it. Their progress will be monitored by the leader and deputy who will decide upon whether the cat is fit enough to join the clan. They must sit vigil and will receive a special naming and ranking ceremony like any other cat becoming a warrior as a sign that they are to be seen as one of the others now.

xxxxApprentice Assessments
When a mentor feels their apprentice has reached a suitable age to become a warrior, they will report to the leader, who if in turn feels the time is right, will send the apprentice on their final assessment. They will be sent to the cave rocks with their mentor, and father (if a tom) or mother (if a she-cat) since family means a lot in SageClan. If the parent isn't able to come since they're nursing new kits, ill, not in the clan or dead, the leader will take their place and travel with the mentor and apprentice. Once they reach the cave rocks, the apprentice must survive in the cave rocks for one moon on their own - warriors and other apprentices are forbidden to help, though the mentor and parent are stationed on the outskirts of the entrance at all times, making sure the apprentice doesn't try to sneak out of their assessment. If they do they are immediately banished from the clan. They either return back with their mentor on the morning of the full moon or not at all, once the sun reaches its highest point in the sky the warriors waiting usually return back to camp. If they do return they are immediately granted their warrior name. It is forbidden to go into the cave at any other time. Some apprentices do die in their assessment, and the most common cause of death is falling into the deep, cold lake of water that lies at the bottom of the cave where if they look up, there is a hole in the roof and they can see the moon's progress. They are to sleep by the moonlit lake every night of their assessment, where, according to legend StarClan will show the apprentice their future paths and whisper encouragement in their ear.

xxxxExiles and Duels
When a cat is wished to be exiled from the clan by the leader, there is a meeting called and the deputy finds the cat in the middle of the gathering and pulls them in front of the highrock. It is here the deputy calls out the cat's deeds and that they are to be exiled. The leader, deputy, medicine cat and elders have a long, sharp, handmade spear-like sticks which they are to hold in their mouths when a cat is being exiled. they form a circle around the cat and start moving closer to the entrance, poking or stabbing the exiled cat with their weapons if they refuse to move before the leader calls out words of exile from StarClan and once they say, "StarClan has turned their back on you for your deeds," The cats with spears drop their weapons and chase the cat out of camp if they already haven't ran away during the speech. If any cat catches up with the exiled cat before they have left SageClan territory, they are to kill them immediately and bring their tail back to camp as a warning to other cats. They won't be buried and will be left to rot. If there are any unsolvable problems between a pair of cats, they can request a duel from the leader. This is the last resort to an argument and if any cat at any time apologise, the duel is immediately called off and it is assumed the issue is put behind them. If not, the clan gathers at the meadow where the two cats fight until one apologises or dies. It is long, grueling and any cat who dies in a duel is remembered as a brave and honorable cat while the winner is seen as a hero in the clan. Duels are looked down upon by some cats who say any cat who is involved in a duel will be turned away by StarClan.
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ borders, allies and enemies.

Postby kaden » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:30 am

North Border: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
East Border: clan name | username
South Border: SnowClan | BrightDays
West Border: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Allied Clans
clan name | username
          Enemy Clans
          clan name | username
          Other Known Clans
          ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
          SnowClan | BrightDays
          SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Last edited by kaden on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ ━ allegiances.

Postby kaden » Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:52 am

Image────────────────────────────────────────
xxxx