ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ➢ ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓣⓔ ➣ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ ⓡⓟ - Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ➢ ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓣⓔ ➣ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ ⓡⓟ - Discussion

Postby UraniumShark » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Alright, so here we can talk about the roleplay and post our forms, so we don’t clutter up the actual roleplay topic.

I would like for appearances to be at least a paragraph, or a picture and two lines. Personalities must be a paragraph. Histories are optional.

Here’s the form for a loner or a clan cat. If you want to be the leader or the deputy, I need an example of a roleplay post. Like, use this character as if you were already roleplaying. Just in case you don’t get the spot, give an alternate name and rank.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
[b]Parents:[/b]
[b]Siblings:[/b]
[b]Crush/Mate:[/b]
[b]Kits:[/b]
[b]Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Mentor:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Here’s the form for humans turned cats. Only fill in the Rank, Apprentice, and Mentor if in the Clan. If not in the clan, take them out.

[b]Name as a Human:[/b]
[b]Name as a Cat:[/b]
[b]Clan, Loner, or Rogue?:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Mentor:[/b]

And finally, the form for the rogues.

[b]Name:[/b]

Here are the Allegiances again-

Leader: Duststar - duststar is a light calico siamese she-cat. she has a long, lithe body, followed by long legs and a semi-Long tail. she has bright ice blue hazel eyes.

Deputy: (To be chosen by me.)

Medicine Cat: Reedtail - Reedtail is a long, lithe she-cat with orange fur and darker orange tabby markings. She has white fur on her chest, neck, and belly, and white tipped ears and a white tipped tail. Her paws are white tipped, but look to be brown because she is always walking in mud, dirt, and water to look for herbs. She has bright amber eyes and a scar down her back from when she was a warrior apprentice.
Apprentice: Open

Warriors:
Swiftwind - light Sandy brown large cat with brown stockings, tail tip, and muzzle. He has dark blue calm eyes like the ocean. He has a body built for swiftness, allowing him to move quickly. He has a thick-ish pelt, which annoys him at times
Apprentice; Littlepaw

Apprentices:
Littlepaw - Littlepaw is a small, fluffy she-cat with mostly tan fur. She does have dark brown stockings and a dark brown circle around her face. The back of her ears are dark brown as well, along with her long, thin tail. Mud covers her fur most of the time, to make sure she stays hidden, because cats like her are not usually seen in the forest.

Lilypaw - Lilypaw is a mostly white, somewhat large, fluffy she-cat with mysterious green eyes. Her paws and her short tail are as dark as night. When it is said that she is large, she is not overweight, she is just bigger for her age group, probably because of her old life as a human. She keeps a small cord- possibly a necklace cord- hidden in her fur.

Greypaw - Greypaw is a light grey tabby cat with darker grey stripes. He is fairly small, but not super little, and has soft deep green eyes along with a white muzzle, and one white stocking up his front right paw.

Queens & Kits:
None yet

Elders:
None yet

Cats Outside the Clan:
Bone - Bone is an orange tom with black mixed in. He is on the large side, but that just makes him all the more threatening. His tail is long and thin, all the better for lashing around. He is missing the top part of his left ear from a fight with another cat, and scars make up for a lot of his body.

Ash - he is a dark grey Tom-cat with silver blue eyes, he has a short slender body, he can fit through tight spaces, and hes a dark grey tabby. As a human he is a 6"1' man with black hair and green eyes, or blue eyes, no one can tell. maybe the colors shift, no one knows.

Here are my four characters-

Username: Bear-tastic
Name: Reedtail
Appearance: Reedtail is a long, lithe she-cat with orange fur and darker orange tabby markings. She has white fur on her chest, neck, and belly, and white tipped ears and a white tipped tail. Her paws are white tipped, but look to be brown because she’s always walking in mud, dirt, and water to look for herbs. She has bright amber eyes and a scar down her back from when she was a warrior apprentice.
Personality: Reedtail is highly secretive. She doesn’t like to talk much, but she does care for this clan. She likes having her relationship with StarClan because it makes her feel special. She looks at the others as if they were her family. And considering her past, it’s best if it was kept that way. She can be fierce when needed, but doesn’t like to fight much, which explains her choice in jobs in the clan.
History: Reedtail was an unnamed loner wantering through the woods with a kit named Little. Reedtail doesn’t remember much about her past, only that something happened that made her forget most of it. After moons of wandering the forest, she came across the old CaveClan deputy, and ended up joining the clan with her little kit. She tried to become a warrior apprentice, but ended up becoming the medicine cat apprentice instead. She had only been training for eight moons when her mentor passed away.
Parents: Unknown
Siblings: Unknown
Crush/Mate: Unknown
Kits: Littlepaw is her adoptive daughter from when she was wandering around in the forest.
Apprentice: Open
Mentor: None
Other: Nope.

Name: Littlepaw
Appearance: Littlepaw is a small, fluffy she-cat with mostly tan fur. She does have dark brown stockings and a dark brown circle around her face. The back of her ears are dark brown as well, along with her long, thin tail. Mud covers her fur most of the time, to make sure she stays hidden, because cats like her aren’t usually seen in the forest.
Personality: Because of how she was raised, Littlepaw is almost exactly like Reedtail. Littlepaw is very quiet and secretive. She doesn’t like fighting, but would protect CaveClan with her life if needed. She hates to be called small, even though she is. She looks up to a lot of cats within CaveClan, even if it doesn’t look it.
History: Unknown.
Parents: Unknown. Reedtail adopted her.
Siblings: Unknown.
Crush/Mate: Open
Kits: None
Apprentice: None
Mentor: Open
Other: Warrior name is to be Littlerock.

Name as a Human: Lilith
Name as a Cat: Lilypaw
Clan, Loner, or Rogue?: Clan
Appearance: Lilypaw is a mostly white, somewhat large, fluffy she-cat with mysterious green eyes. Her paws and her short tail are as dark as night. When it’s said that she’s large, she’s not overweight, she’s just bigger for her age group, probably because of her old life as a human. She keeps a small cord- possibly a necklace cord- hidden in her fur.
Personality: Lilypaw is a scared cat who tends to keep to herself. She doesn’t like to work with others very often because she doesn’t want anyone to find out about her past as a human. She thinks she’ll be exiled from the clan because of it. She can be kind and caring if you get to know her, though.
History: Unknown
Parents: Both human
Crush/Mate: Unknown
Apprentice: None
Mentor: Open
Other: Nope

Name: Bone
Appearance: Bone is an orange tom with black mixed in. He’s on the large side, but that just makes him all the more threatening. His tail is long and thin, all the better for lashing around. He’s missing the top part of his left ear from a fight with another cat, and scars make up for a lot of his body.
Personality: Bone is a ruthless, fearless cat. He’s very violent and doesn’t take no for an answer. He hates the clans and all that they stand for, and would love to just watch them all burn. He cares for no one but himself, and would rather work alone for the rest of his life, but he knows he can’t destroy the clans by himself.
History: Unknown
Parents: Unknown
Crush/Mate: None
Other: Nope

Navigation wrote:Roleplay
➢Discussion Topic + Forms
Last edited by UraniumShark on Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'll figure something out for this at some point.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓐⓥⓔ ⓞⓕ ⓢⓔⓒⓡⓔⓣⓢ ➢ ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓣⓔ ➣ ⓦⓐⓡⓡⓘⓞⓡⓢ ⓡⓟ - Discussio

Postby Intelligentleman » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:12 pm

Username: Rise,Shine,Set
Name: Swiftwind
Appearance: light Sandy brown large cat with brown stockings, tail tip, and muzzle. He has dark blue calm eyes like the ocean. He has a body built for swiftness, allowing him to move quickly. He has a thick-ish pelt, which annoys him at times
Personality: Swiftwind is a simple and kind warrior who loves to talk with other cats. He open and friendly to all, and respects the rules, he is very loyal, and a stick-in-the-mud. Most of the time he cheery and fun, but he can be deathly serious sometimes as well.
History: Meh, normal clan life.
Parents: Snowfur (mother) Barkpelt (father)
Siblings: Leopardpelt, Silversong (older sisters)
Crush/Mate: He wants one.
Kits: Maybe later.
Apprentice: Whomever!
Mentor: Nope!
Other: Hello.

Name as a Human: Ryo Sasaki
Name as a Cat: Greypaw
Appearance: Greypaw is a light grey tabby cat with darker grey stripes. He is fairly small, but not super little, and has soft deep green eyes along with a white muzzle, and one white stocking up his front right paw.
Personality: Greypaw is crazily optomistic and happy, and always goes out of his way to make others feel equally fantastic. He's encouraging and kind, and also quite bubbly, but has respect for the other clan members. He isn't embarrassed to talk of his true origin, and is very open about it. Like, nothing you say could phase him. You could go as far to say he's autistic, which would be pretty much true. As easygoing as he is, he never seems to show a true smile or actual companionship. You might say he's a little broken.
History: Ask him! He'd probably tell you even if he doesn't know you.
Parents: Marian and Shiro Sasaki
Siblings: None
Crush/Mate: o.0 maybe later.
Kits: Nope!
Apprentice: Nope!
Mentor: who might that be..?
Other: Hueh hueh, mr. sasaki here is japanese, thought it would be hilarious for speech habits of his to come up. >:3
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:21 pm

Rise,Shine,Set wrote:Username: Rise,Shine,Set
Name: Swiftwind
Appearance: light Sandy brown large cat with brown stockings, tail tip, and muzzle. He has dark blue calm eyes like the ocean. He has a body built for swiftness, allowing him to move quickly. He has a thick-ish pelt, which annoys him at times
Personality: Swiftwind is a simple and kind warrior who loves to talk with other cats. He open and friendly to all, and respects the rules, he is very loyal, and a stick-in-the-mud. Most of the time he cheery and fun, but he can be deathly serious sometimes as well.
History: Meh, normal clan life.
Parents: Snowfur (mother) Barkpelt (father)
Siblings: Leopardpelt, Silversong (older sisters)
Crush/Mate: He wants one.
Kits: Maybe later.
Apprentice: Whomever!
Mentor: Nope!
Other: Hello.

Name as a Human: Ryo Sasaki
Name as a Cat: Greypaw
Appearance: Greypaw is a light grey tabby cat with darker grey stripes. He is fairly small, but not super little, and has soft deep green eyes along with a white muzzle, and one white stocking up his front right paw.
Personality: Greypaw is crazily optomistic and happy, and always goes out of his way to make others feel equally fantastic. He's encouraging and kind, and also quite bubbly, but has respect for the other clan members. He isn't embarrassed to talk of his true origin, and is very open about it. Like, nothing you say could phase him. You could go as far to say he's autistic, which would be pretty much true. As easygoing as he is, he never seems to show a true smile or actual companionship. You might say he's a little broken.
History: Ask him! He'd probably tell you even if he doesn't know you.
Parents: Marian and Shiro Sasaki
Siblings: None
Crush/Mate: o.0 maybe later.
Kits: Nope!
Apprentice: Nope!
Mentor: who might that be..?
Other: Hueh hueh, mr. sasaki here is japanese, thought it would be hilarious for speech habits of his to come up. >:3

If it's okay with you, could Littlepaw or Lilypaw be Swiftwind's apprentice? Either way, they're both accepted.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:12 am

Hopefully this is alright, I forgot the rules on bumping. But I feel like it was if the topic fell off the front page, so... Bump.

Also, I made Littlepaw the apprentice. If I had more room for characters, I would totally make a warrior for Greypaw.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Intelligentleman » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:32 am

Yeah, i'm pretty sure you just Bump! And see if anyone joins. :)

I'm bursting with anticipation, especially for Greypaw. He's gonna be sputtering Japanese honorifics 'n' whatnot, its gonna be fantastic! :D (Im probably just overreacting, actually.)
Intelligentleman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:59 pm

Username: Serengeti (cx)
Name: dustfeather - duststar
Appearance: dustfeather is a light calico siamese she-cat. she has a long, lithe body, followed by long legs and a semi-Long tail. she has bright ice blue hazel eyes.
Personality: this Molly is known to be kind hearted, swift, and sly. she is described to be a bit jealous of a few, but she is usually a sweetheart.
though she is tough, she can be a bit of a grumpy warrior. she has been known to tease apprentices of their skills and weaknesses, she hasn't been able to stand not being jealous, she is still jealous of her sisters kits, beautiful young kits had traveled with her to wolfclan, but they will be great warriors, she just hopes she can stand that
History: shed rather not
Parents: swiftwhisker - ghost
Siblings: fawnwhisker - blue
Crush/Mate: mmm...who might it be?
Kits: none
Apprentice: none, as of now
Mentor: she's too old for a mentor.
Other: role play example is coming, I'm working on it.
Last edited by rogan on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Username: Serengeti
Name as a Human: Chesapeake
Name as a Cat: Ash
Clan, Loner, or Rogue?: rogue
Appearance: he is a dark grey Tom-cat with silver blue eyes, he has a short slender body, he can fit through tight spaces, and hes a dark grey tabby. As a human he is a 6"1' man with black hair and green eyes,
Or blue eyes, no one can tell. maybe the colors shift, no one knows.
Personality: as of now, ash is a deep secret to the forest, no one had ever caught him. he is sly as a fox and swift as a deer. he has been known to murder his parents, but it is t true, just...rumors. though he is ruthless and will kill on the spot, he is near the point of kind. he can be a bit of a bully...even if he does save a few lives.
History: rather not speak of it
Parents: unknown
Siblings: all dead
Crush/Mate: crush \\ lilypaw
Apprentice: none
Mentor: none
Other: hi c:
Last edited by rogan on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby UraniumShark » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Serengeti wrote:
Username: Serengeti
Name as a Human: Chesapeake
Name as a Cat: Ash
Clan, Loner, or Rogue?: rogue
Appearance: he is a dark grey Tom-cat with silver blue eyes. As a human he is a 6"1' man with black hair and green eyes
Personality: aggressive, brave, ruthless
History: rather not speak of it
Parents: unknown
Siblings: all dead
Crush/Mate: crush \\ lilypaw
Apprentice: none
Mentor: none
Other: hi c:

If you're not still working on this, could you please lengthen both the appearance and personality?

As for the other form, only the personality needs to be lengthened.
UraniumShark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:16 pm

I'm working on both of them still, I'm also working on the role play example (it's gonna be pretty long and I may use it for a starter cx)
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me