Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Keesa » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:38 pm

Both accepted! Thank you for joining!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:00 pm

(Since you have just got accepted. I have a male Elder if you want to roleplay? :) )
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:54 pm

Anyone interested in being part of the prophecy?
It is one per person though it will count as a high rank, so it's not open to people who already have high ranking characters(aka betas and alphas)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:04 pm

oh lord yes. since I don't really know the prophecy yet, I don't really know which of my characters to pick. I get super attached to my characters... um, don't know why I said that but its a fact. I think if Aglagorn has something to do with it that kills him would be super cool... because he kinda thinks he's invincible and stuff. Also, maybe Alo gets possed or something. Not Found what to do with Duhnday. XD i live in my own world.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyunjinnie » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:48 pm

Ohh it'd be cool to be apart of the prophecy~ I can't wait to see what it is!!
Hyunjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:27 pm

I'm curious about this prophecy. I'm down! It sounds sick!
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:48 am

Ahh! I'm sorry for not posting for a long time! Since school started again, I've been extremely busy.

Edit: Okay, no one has talked to me so im good ^-^
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazzyyazi » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:53 am

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 90-885.jpg

Name: Snowflake
Sexuality: Normal
Wanted rank: Hunter
Powers: Snow and Ice
mutations: Angel Wings
Personality: Sweet,Kind,smart and Strong
History: Her sister died when she was a pup.
Family: None
Crush: Open
Mate: Open
Pups: None
Other: Tysm :D and Skitty
Last edited by jazzyyazi on Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'll remember Brightheart When I see a scar one someone's face, I will think of WindClan Every time I win a race., I'll remember Goosefeather When nobody believes me, I'll remember Scourge When someone's teased for being tiny, I'll remember Heathertail When someone wants to be 'just friends', I will think of StarClan When I am near the end, I'll remember Leafpool When I must follow my heart, I'll remember Hollyleaf If I ever fall apart, I'll remember Brambleclaw When I must prove myself, I'll remember Spottedleaf When I'm suffering from bad health, I'll remember Lionblaze When I am feeling strong, I'll remember Tigerstar If I choose the path that's wrong, I'll remember Dovewing When I hear of something far away, I'll remember Cloudtail When a kitten catches their first prey, I'll remember Feathertail Whenever I must be brave, I'll remember The Tribe When I'm in a cave, I'll remember Ashfur When somebody breaks my heart, I'll remember Barley When me and my siblings are far apart, I'll remember Ivypool When I try to be the best, I'll remember Firestar When my loyalty's put to the test, I promise to remember all of these cats, For the rest of my life.

70% thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 7 people.
I have received 1 gifts.
Nukes:
0 sent
0 received
jazzyyazi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:45 pm

Please add the code word, it's in the rules! :3
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Ok, I'll start considering wolves!
The prophecy is basically, Nayden had a vision of some unkown Wolves whose destiny it is to either save or distroy the magic of the forest, the only one he recognised it Etta, Veratrums missing twin sister. The words are a bit more specific to the chosen, this is just the gist of it. Remember, the pack does not know the prophecy yet!

@Lucky_Gray No problem, I'm in the same boat! :3
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me