Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

🍃 [ ʟᴀᴜʀᴇʟᴄʟᴀɴ ᴠ. ᴛᴡᴏ ] 🍃 ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Laurelclan is located in Greece, which is where the clan name originated. The cats currently live at the base of Mount Olympus, and the peak of the mountain is where the leader and medicine cats go to speak with Starclan. In leaf-fall and leaf-bare, the cats travel to a hidden camp along the coast where they'll have better hunting and better weather. To get to this camp, they must either travel over mount olympus, which is dangerous, or travel around it.

There are some rogue packs and loners that live in the forest by Mount Olympus, so Laurelclan cats must always be on the lookout for them. In the warmer seasons, some Twolegs travel to the forest and live in wooden dens, sometimes bringing along kittypets or dogs or small Twolegs.

Mount Olympus is known as "The Everlasting Mountain".
    The camp at the base of the mountain is known as the "mountain camp".
    The hidden camp along the coast is known as the "coast camp".
    The forest is know as the "home to enemies".

Every thirty pages will be a moon.
    Every fifteen pages is a half-moon.
    Ranking ceremonies will not be held, and the cats will automatically age and change ranks.

A poll was made, and a prophecy was chosen for upcoming drama! Stay tuned for what it is.

Discussion Thread
    (Please post forms in the discussion thread).

This is an original idea by SilentMelody. Please do not steal or use.
    Original Thread
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dual Hearts

Postby OriGalaxii » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:57 pm

Principal Amey Chronos wrote:Dear Parents/guardians,
I congratulate you on having your son/daughter join my elite school. He/She will be warmly welcomed into SpringBay High School of Excellence. Whether they are new, or returning, rest assure they will be in a safe and exciting school environment. I hope to see you at our open house and opening assembly on September 6, 20xx. If you have any questions or concerns, I am always willing and happy to answer them at any time.

Best Regards,
Amey Chronos

Let's go find your dorm, shall we?
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 - 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚙 - 𝚛𝚙 𝚊𝚍

Postby Λlpha » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:03 pm

ah, the plains of north america. the land of your ancestors. the land where the wild horses ran free. you are home at last.

5793 years in the future, the humans are gone. a multitude of deadly diseases following one after another wiped them out nearly 2000 years ago. since then, the earth, in an attempt to heal itself, shifted its' tectonic plates back to the super-continent of gondwanaland. earth's creatures underwent a journey back to the land in which they originated from. for the horses, this meant the great plains of north america. of course, none of these horses had ever been owned or bred by the humans for over 2000 years. although, some very few purebred horses still exist. most horses have been crossbred so much that it has become hard to tell which breeds they are. there are three main types of horses; heavy-weight (drafts, friesians, shires, etc.), middle-weight (warmbloods, thoroughbreds, mustangs, etc.), and light-weight (ponies and small horses). these three groups only exist because a majority of horses who cross between these weights die along with the foal in the process of birthing. after generations of horses journeying to the continent of north america, the horses have finally arrived. now, after forgetting how to interact with other horses and herds properly, it is time to learn the ways of the wild once again.

but, will you be able to make it? to learn the ways of the wild horses, your ancestors? only time will tell.

discussion thread roleplay thread

x
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 pm

it's the time of year, people are hanging up the mistletoe, and some are wondering if they'll
    find that fabled christmas love. its that time of wonder, and magic, and one could never kn
    ow what will happen during this holiday season.

three spots are still open, so we are pretty close to starting c:
    the boy and girl spot for baby its cold outside
    and the boy for last christmas

main thread // discussion
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rps 》advertisement

Postby exempt » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:03 pm

The year is 2440 and the world is dying out. Food is scarce, shelter is hard to come by, and deaths are plentiful. Most the human population is extinct, along with many others. The world seems to be loosing what little hope that it has left. Most cities are destroyed, left in ruins, but there is one species that seems to be going strong: dogs. Whether it's their keen sense of smell that allows them to scavenge for food, pack mentality, or something else entirely, dogs can be found wandering around whats left of earth. In the city of Caravas, although the houses are deserted, there is still life. Stray dogs unite together to make their life just a little less unbearable. Having someone to watch over your back just might save your life. Although you wont run across them often, there are still humans here. You may want to watch out for them though. They'll eat anything edible, and a dog might just be too good to pass up.

----------

Descendants of Salem

The world hasn't believed in witches since Salem, and even now, humans cast these trials aside as cruel mistakes, a result of ignorance and fear. They live with closed eyes, blissfully unaware of what's going on all around them. Witches often harbor the same mundane life as them, going about their days like they don't posses the extraordinary abilities that run through their veins. Others, however, refuse to let their powers lay dormant. They band together and teach one another, growing their powers and sharing their heritage.

One particular coven live among humans in a large house, taking in any young witch that may need or want their help. This house, and these women, have always been shrouded in mystery, catching the attention of many of the town's residences. So far, they've kept their secret hidden, all while learning to control their abilities, but some of the humans are starting to catch on.
exempt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby `sappho » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
        xxx"gather round, gather round, kits. today i will tell you the legend of how we came to be."
        xxxthe queens grinned as their small kits began to gather around the three elders that sat in
        the middle of the large, hollow nursery.
        xxxfirst, a tall scrawny old tom, smalltail, spoke to the kits. "long, long ago, there were
        four clans, clans that lived far away in a distant land. they lived in war with each other,
        constantly driving each other from the places they lived and destroying peace."

xxx"one day, a young tom found these warring clans and offered them a way to escape.
        he lead those willing to follow to small twoleg colony by the sea. he lead them onto a twoleg
        whale and they fled across the vast ocean,"
        said a gray, plump she-cat, ashfin, as she took over.
        xxx"who was the tom?" a small white she-kit called out cautiously.
        xxxa small scarred elder, palmnose, picked up from there. "his name was sea, the first leader
        of seaclan. when they made it to this island and fled off of the twoleg whale they found this
        vary cave on our beach."

xxx"the farther they searched, they found more dens and eventually they found the biggest
        den of all,"
        said smalltail.
        xxx"in the den they found the most glorious object. the starstone, this was where sea became
        seastar,"
        said ashfin.
        xxx"and to this day, when a new leader comes to rule, they still go to the starstone," finished
        palmnose.
        xxx"alright, alright, it's time to get to bed," a queen said, motioning the kits back to their nests
        as she eyed the three elders.
        xxxa tall brown tom with spots walked into the nursery. he grinned at the elders and the queens
        as they hurried the kits back into their nests. "so, you've told them the story of sea and how he
        found the clan?"
        he asked, looking at his paws.
        xxxsmalltail nodded. "yes, spottedstar, we're getting quite old and we knew it was time to past
        down the story,"
        he said, dipping his head to the leader.
        xxxspottedstar nodded. "of course. i think it is only reasonable that i tell you all. palepelt has
        received a prophecy from starclan,"
        he said.
        xxx"well, what was it?" palmnose asked, intrigued.
        xxx"as the white waves lap the shore, bone will be exposed and sand will fall from the skies,"
        spottedstar said, leaving them to wonder what it could mean.

main thread

Strike A

introduction -
life is hard enough for a model but when your whole career future lies on one moment,
you better believe someone's going to play dirty...

plot -
six models are being given the chance of a life time to star on a reality tv show to impress
the leaders of many leaning agencies, as well win a twenty thousand dollar prize. of course,
just because they are co-stars doesn't mean they all see eye-to-eye and defiantly doesn't
mean they will all play clean.

main thread.

Pose.

from young ages, the heirs of germany, argentina, egypt and russia have been betrothed, placed in arranged
      marriages by their parents. they agreed that when their youngest children turned eighteen they would all be
      sent to the germany palace to being courting each other. they agreed that once the snow started to melt,
      their children would be married. these young heirs now have three months to get to know each other. will they
      fall in love or become enemies?

main thread
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dual Hearts

Postby OriGalaxii » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:36 pm

Principal Amey Chronos wrote:Dear Parents/guardians,
I congratulate you on having your son/daughter join my elite school. He/She will be warmly welcomed into SpringBay High School of Excellence. Whether they are new, or returning, rest assure they will be in a safe and exciting school environment. I hope to see you at our open house and opening assembly on September 6, 20xx. If you have any questions or concerns, I am always willing and happy to answer them at any time.

Best Regards,
Amey Chronos

Let's go find your dorm, shall we?
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 - 𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚙 - 𝚛𝚙 𝚊𝚍

Postby Λlpha » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:47 pm

ah, the plains of north america. the land of your ancestors. the land where the wild horses ran free. you are home at last.

5793 years in the future, the humans are gone. a multitude of deadly diseases following one after another wiped them out nearly 2000 years ago. since then, the earth, in an attempt to heal itself, shifted its' tectonic plates back to the super-continent of gondwanaland. earth's creatures underwent a journey back to the land in which they originated from. for the horses, this meant the great plains of north america. of course, none of these horses had ever been owned or bred by the humans for over 2000 years. although, some very few purebred horses still exist. most horses have been crossbred so much that it has become hard to tell which breeds they are. there are three main types of horses; heavy-weight (drafts, friesians, shires, etc.), middle-weight (warmbloods, thoroughbreds, mustangs, etc.), and light-weight (ponies and small horses). these three groups only exist because a majority of horses who cross between these weights die along with the foal in the process of birthing. after generations of horses journeying to the continent of north america, the horses have finally arrived. now, after forgetting how to interact with other horses and herds properly, it is time to learn the ways of the wild once again.

but, will you be able to make it? to learn the ways of the wild horses, your ancestors? only time will tell.

discussion thread roleplay thread

x
Λlpha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Superpower Warrior Cat RP

Postby k9inpants » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:56 am

Deep in the Sonoran Desert, there is a small group of cats. These cats aren't normal, however. They all have unique powers that help them survive the harsh environment they live in.
It all started who knows how many years ago, with Frostfoot. Frostfoot was exiled from her Clan when they found out she was "strange". She was dangerous, they said. A freak, they said. So Frostfoot ran.
She ran as far away as possible, all the way from her comfy forest home to the bleak desert. Using her powers to create and manipulate ice, she made a haven for all cats like her, with powers. She named this haven BrushClan, after the brush that hid her from her past. Soon, she died, and her daughter Chillwind took her place. After a long rule, Icefur took control.
Now, the Clan lives peacefully under Icestar's rule. Then two kits are born, and they change everything.

Join BrushClan now! All high ranks are open!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

── ‘ ⊱ the crowned ──

Postby rocketstarletta! » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:19 am

━━━━━ ━━━━━

only do what your
heart tells you...

kingdoms all around the world have come for
their coronation day, or the crowning ceremo
ny to become ruler of their kingdom, but eve
ry so often, the kingdoms come together for
a royal dinner party and a ball. having to be
best dress at the ball would surely get you n
oticed. even if you get married to a prince o
r princess of your dreams, but what if want
more than just that, what if you want to see
the world in a whole new way? without havin
g to rule a kingdom, and being called prince
or princess, what if you want to see the worl
d? and not just from a castle… but beyond ro
yalty status, what if you want to be free?

first born descended princes and princesses ar
e to be crowned as kings in queens, but that’s
not what they had in mind, their mothers and
father’s wanted them to be betrothed but the
se princesses and princes have something else
in mind ; freedom to make their own choices
and not having to have royal duties planned o
ut for them, these royals rather make their o
wn then to follow the royalty standards, free
spirited royals who march to beat of their ow
n drum... but, for now lets keep this a secret.

[ princess that are still opened ] : switzerland,
ukraine, & austria!

[ princes that are still opened ] : thailand, pola
nd, kenya & cuba!

pm me for a reserve!

── ‘ ⊱ main roleplay thread ──

── ‘ ⊱ forms & discussion ──

━━━━━━━━━━━━
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist