Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:48 am

Is Zørrø still active?
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:54 am

xXshewolvXx wrote:Kylie was 4, she is now 2.

Could you please change it back to 4 if you still want her to be the beta? Veratrum would not have appointed a wolf half her age to be her second in command

@startail Accepted

@Lucky_Gray I think so? I'll pm them if they are inactive for a week

@everyone
Sorry about yesterday, It was too crazy and I couldn't get on to post
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:44 pm

Haha, welp, this new year is actually out get me. Sorry for the long waits between posts but you'll have to bear with me the next couple of weeks, the future is uncertain to say the least with everything going on.
If you haven't noticed from when I usually post, my free time is non existent and role playing is usually done late at night instead of sleeping.
I want to keep this story going for as long as possible and I am more than thankful all you guys are here, just please understand if I'm gone for a couple of days it doesn't mean I have forgotten about you or this RP! I'm do'in my best!
Thank you everyone for keeping this alive when I do disappear and sorry about calling everyone back to camp then not posting, that was an ackward place to leave off!
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:46 pm

Is 3 ok?
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Sorry for posting on the main forum ;-;
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:53 pm

xXshewolvXx wrote:Is 3 ok?

That's fine
Just wondering, why did you want her to be younger? I thought it was cute when Veera and Kylie were the same age, they had more time to grow up together and become friends. But that's just me, she's your character and you can do what you want! I just thought two was too young for a beta.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:58 pm

Lucky_Gray wrote:Sorry for posting on the main forum ;-;

Haha, your all good! It's not mentioned anywhere in the rules so it's more my fault than anyone eltes's!
Btw, thank you for telling people to wait for me, that was nice :3
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:11 pm

Keesa wrote:
xXshewolvXx wrote:Is 3 ok?

That's fine
Just wondering, why did you want her to be younger? I thought it was cute when Veera and Kylie were the same age, they had more time to grow up together and become friends. But that's just me, she's your character and you can do what you want! I just thought two was too young for a beta.

I’m sorry, it’s just Alan is 2 and she has a crush on him, I think 4 would be too old. They could still kinda grow up together and be friends? I’m only 1 year younger.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby startail;; » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:07 pm

xx
was he accepted? I don't think so but just wanted to make sure. :)

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyunjinnie » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:47 am

(I do not own this image. Credit goes to the owners. I changed my wolf because I found one I liked better. I hope that's okay)

Name: Vilkas

Sexuality: Bisexual

Wanted rank: He's fine with any rank, but he thinks he would end up being a fighter due to how well he can fight.

Powers: Vilkas has the ability to blend in with any environment he's in. He's not a master at his power of camouflage, but he's pretty good at being able to hide from others. Most don't notice him unless they look hard enough or if they have a power that can make them aware of his presence.

Mutations: Vilkas is larger than most wolves even though he was the runt of the litter. He is also slightly more agile than others even though he is usually larger than them. Most of the time Vilkas will seem like he's a statue if one doesn't look close enough. His breathing seems almost nonexistent and the beating of his heart is as silent as a leaf falling from a tree.

Personality: Vilkas is a rather complicated wolf. Due to being a lone most of his life (more details in the history section), he comes off as a threat to others (even when he doesn't mean to seem like a threat). He's been through many bad situations in life which have caused him to fear others. Most can not tell what he is thinking due to his hard expression which is what leads to him having conflict with others. This also is the main reason of why pack alphas always see him as a threat. At first Vilkas is rather quiet around new wolves. He likes to observe before taking actions in situations. If he realizes new wolves he mets mean no harm to him, then he will slowly begin to open up to them and treat them like close friends and even like family at times. Once he begins to see someone as a friend or family member, he will do anything to protect them. Even if it means doing reckless things just to make sure that the other(s) are safe. Vilkas can become more talkative and playful once he's comfortable with another wolf, but he will still have his lone wolf moments due to doubting himself.

History: Vilkas was born with two brothers and one sister. His father and mother had been alphas to a small pack that struggled to stay together. Unfortunately, Vilkas had been the runt of the litter and was forced to stay behind when he began to struggle more than the other pups. Vilkas was on the brick of death until a lone she-wolf found him and took him in. Scarlett was an elder wolf who had been banished from her packs territory due to lashing out at others. She tried to teach Vilkas everything he needed to know in order to survive. Sadly, the elder wolf had passed away from natural causes when Vilkas was young. Her death was a painful experience, but he knew he needed to move on so he could survive being a lone wolf. For a while Vilkas was doing very well on his own. He had stayed in the den he grew up in for as long as he could. The day he left was when a few wolves settled down not too far from him. While trying to find a new home, Vilkas had encountered many unwelcoming wolves and he usually would end up getting into a fight. Due to this Vilkas has many scars, but he has learned many things from his mistakes.

Discovering their powers: Vilkas had been a little over a year old when he discovered his camouflaging abilities. He had been on the run from a couple angry wolves that he stole food from, and became cornered. As he began to panic, he tried to make himself as small as he could against the large rocks that had him trapped. When the wolves were right in front of his nose, they were very confused as to where the young wolf ran to. Eventually the wolves had ran off once they realized they had lost the thief's trail. Vilkas was more confused than anything and even began to think that he was a ghost. It took him a while to realize his powers, but once he did he would practice using them whenever he got the chance.

Family: Mother and father are unknown, along with his two brothers and sister that he hardly has any memory of. The only person he had ever considered family was Scarlett, a lone elder she-wolf that had taken him in.

Crush: No one (Open)

Mate: No one (Open)

Pups: None. If someone were to ask him if he wanted them, he would say no even though he's always wanted a family.

Other: Vilkas can be very stubborn. Vilkas barley gets any sleep. He's always on the move still searching for a place to call home.

((Sorry if it's kind of all over the place. It's currently almost 8am for me and I haven't slept yet xc Anyways, I'm looking forward to seeing if this gets accepted! I can edit some things if it's needed.))
Skitty
Last edited by Hyunjinnie on Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hyunjinnie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me