I Spy, discussion and Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: I Spy, discussion and Forms

Postby PixelChan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:48 am

Spy | Name: Evan Willand | Race: White | Gender: Male | Sexuality: Straight | Age: 16 | Alias: Pegasus | Appearance: Short brown hair, has blue eyes. 5'5 | Crush: None | Personality: Seems quiet and shy towards strangers but when you really get to know him you realize he's a quirky person who loves fun. Towards his enemies he is rude and disrespectful. If something is bothering him a lot she will not be afraid to speak up, though around strangers he is very quiet. He has a fear of embarrassing herself in public and is quite smart. He struggles with some anxiety though he is learning how to deal with it. | History: Grew up in a wealthy kind family, but unfortunately he has felt slightly ignored by her parents as they always seem too busy with something else to have time with her. He is an only child. He secretly likes her father more than her mother as he has always tried to put more time into being with her. His parents see him as responsible so they trust him to do as she wants most of the time and take care of herself. Evan has never been pushed to act masculine. | Skills: Archery, Singing, Art, Horseback Riding
Last edited by PixelChan on Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
PixelChan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:55 am

There is only one male spy spot open, you can take that or make her an ordinary student
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelChan » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:13 am

I'll change her to male
PixelChan