Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby skinklegs » Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:11 pm

Hello! I'm skinklegs but you can call me Ollie if you'd like.

I've been role playing for upwards of ten years and I'm pretty decent at it. I have some very well-established characters that I've been using for years, so if well-rounded and three-dimensional characters are something you value in a role play partner, you've come to the right reptile. Character development is like, my whole thing, and I will straight sit with you and talk about our characters for hours if you feel like it. I average about 400-600 words per post and would like a partner around the same level, but I value quality over quantity.

I like to role play either on Discord or on the forums since my inbox sometimes fills up fast and it can be hard to keep organized. :^) I'll compromise tho, this isn't like, a rule.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff I'm interested in!

Animals!
    (Mostly dogs but listen.)

» Regular ole wilderness survival. A group of stray and/or feral dogs find each other and form a group to help one another survive. The main focus of this would be on the group dynamics and the formation of a hierarchy. I'll also do a stray dog role play in a more urban setting, but I like the high stakes that come with setting the story in the middle of nowhere: the lack of food, the competition from other predators, and the harsh climate.

» Military dogs in wartime. Ideally either WWII or a fictional war set slightly post-WWII. The most compelling idea I have for this is for civilians (and their dogs) to be forced into battle and to explore how they deal with that upheaval, but there's a few more things floating around in my head if that's not your scene. Feel free to come to me w/ ideas for this one too!

» Predator strikes up an unlikely friendship with a prey animal. I'm up for either role. If you want me to play the predator, I'll be writing a dog, and if you want me to play the prey animal, I'll probably be a rabbit or a rat! I don't really have a storyline for this one, I just like the idea of it. Maybe they could play off of each other's strengths to survive in a city or something like that.

Humans!

» Town where everything's just a little bit weird, somehow. I guess think of Nightvale. I've never listened to Nightvale but I imagine this idea is pretty similar to Nightvale's whole vibe. There's definitely something supernatural happening here, and nobody really seems to talk about it. Why? What causes it? Is it sinister, or is it just weird? And how weird can it get?

» Supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, witches, etc.) get together once a year every October to put on the best dang charity haunted house the world's ever seen.

» Private investigator finds themselves in deep trouble with the missing person they were hired to find. Now they're on the run from who knows who, and they can't go to the police. Would very much like this to be a romance between two women. I will be playing a female character at least! I don't have much of a role preference, but if I had to choose, I'd play the investigator.

Fandoms!

» Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I prefer GNG but I'll do something set pretty much anywhere in the timeline. I don't follow the manga tho so I know next to nothing about what happened post-Hougen lol. Would prefer to use exclusively OCs for this one.

» Soul Eater. I have, unfortunately, gotten back into this friggen show for the first time since middle school. I'll do pretty much anything with this one, I just like the setting. I'll do OCs (I like playing weapons), canon (SoMa's my jam), or a mix of the two. I was into this for a long time and I think I can play all of the main characters passably at worst, I just need to shake off the rust.

» Miraculous Ladybug. Less into this one nowadays but I'm still up for it! I'll only do canon, and I very much prefer to play Marinette. I've tried writing Adrien but I don't click w/ him very well.

» Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I really enjoy the lore in these games and would love to play around with it! I don't have any plot ideas off the top of my head, but I'd be more than willing to listen to your ideas and possibly collaborate on a story! I'm more familiar with Dark Souls than Bloodborne, but I have gone thru all of the games at least once.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
Image....................Image
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sophrosyne » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:49 pm

𝓇𝑜𝓇𝒾'𝓈 𝓈𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒽
it's been a few years since i've roleplayed, but i still write in the spare time and i'd love to get
back into it!looking for a partner who will reply with 100+ length and is willing to be flexible, as i am in
school. lapslockis perfectly fine as long as the piece itself is grammatically correct!

things you should know: as i said before, i'm in school and i will be moving overseas by the beginning
of the year. during the moving process i am planning to be as available as possible, but please be flexible
and patient!
all of what i am willing to do is up for negotiation! i am open to any ship, related ideas, etc.!

things i am interested in doing:
bts
⇒ (jk x yoongi, jk x yoongi, jk x tae, jk x joon, jin x yoongi)
any oc x oc
⇒ (f oc x m oc, f oc x f oc, m oc x m oc, f/m oc x any other gender oc)
any animal/pack au
⇒ (preferably wolves, but i am open to most things! just pm me)
paranormal/supernatural au
⇒ (haunted house au, ghost x ghost, ghost hunter x ghost, ghost hunter x ghost hunter, etc.)
Last edited by sophrosyne on Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i'm rori! i'm a semi-active semi-lit
roleplayer and i'm always up for a chat!
current interests: star trek & dbh <3<3

he/him, adult, infj-t, pst, 1x1
sophrosyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TheAstralRealm's new and improved search post!

Postby TheAstralRealm » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:09 am

Hello chicken smoothie folk! I'm TheAstralRealm and I'm looking for a roleplay partner. I have been roleplaying for about 5ish years now off and on, and I would love to get back into it! (Also, I decided to clean up my 1x1 search post hehe c:)

I'm currently a college student (who is already mentally drained) and am looking for something on the relaxed side. I would love to say that I could post multiple times a day, but personally, that's pretty unrealistic so that's not gonna happen. I usually aim to respond around 3-5 times a week to keep things moving. I'm not really sure how much I write per response but I generally tell people about 300-500 words. Obviously, this depends on a plethora of things but that's where I would put myself.

Something that annoys me is what I like to call being "roleplay ghosted". I hate being randomly dropped at any point in the roleplay process. You might decide the roleplay isn't for you, you don't have time for it, etc and believe me, I empathize 100%. Whether it be during planning or actually roleplaying, please, please be upfront with me. I get it if you forget to respond, but if you don't like where the roleplay is headed please tell me. It really annoys me if someone just decides not to respond because they don't like it. I promise I won't take it personally and I won't attack you for it!! (I know this is harder said than done but please do try! I'd much rather end it on mutual terms rather than spend my time wondering about whether or not my partner will ever respond.)

Moving away from the negative stuff, right now I am really looking for something in the Marvel/superhero/Avengers universe. Now that the Avengers saga has come to a close *tear* I thought it would be really cool to explore the universe and perhaps create some alternate ending or conflict. It can honestly be anything from canon to OC but this is a topic I've been really dying to get into recently and if someone wants to explore this too I'd love to roleplay with them!!

Another fandom based roleplay I'd be down for is Sherlock (BBC). This show has always been one of my favorites for a multitude of reasons, but I think it would be really cool to create our own mysteries and solve them Sherlock style or maybe give the real episodes alternate endings or create a whole new Sherlock-like character - the possibilities are endless!! If you're interested in this, let me know!!

Lastly, I know not everyone is interested in fandom based roleplays so I'd also be interested in anything realistic/modern based. HOWEVER, I will not do a plain old slice of life storyline. Now don't get me wrong, those are cute and there is a time and place for that, but I would love to add a complex plot for it that doesn't center around romance*. It could be something as small as a family takes a trip and discovers that there is a dark and enriching history to the house they rented or as complex as someone steals a historical artifact and must go on a modern-day quest to return it. Like I said before, the possibilities are endless!!

If anything sounds interesting to you, don't hesitate to PM me! Hope to hear from y'all soon c:

Cheers,
TheAstralRealm

*Romance, for me, is not a main plot point. It can surely be a side plot or hinted at, but I think that something that merely centers around romance can get old. I think fluff is cute but it has a time and place. If you're interested in adding an element of romance, let me know and we can talk about it!!
TheAstralRealm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Berenice. » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:43 am

SnowRunners wrote:
SnowRunners wrote:

Hello! I'm SnowRunners.

A few things about me:

• I'm friendly when not roleplaying.
    • I'm on everyday.
    • I can write paragraphs if I need to.
    I only play female characters.
    • I am only comfortable playing mxf roleplays. I have no issues with LGBT and will always support it, but I just have no interest in role playing with it.
    • I can make posts pretty.

What I am interested in:

• Animal roleplays (realistic horses, dogs, cats ect)
    • Realistic human roleplays. (Romance, adventure ect)
    • Fantasy / mythical roleplays.

What I am not interested in:

• Warrior Cats (and anything of the sort.)

What is expected from you:

• Be active. At least post once a day.
    • Have clear posts.
    • Correct punctuation and grammar.
    • Can write as much as I do, or a little less.
    You must already have a plot in mind before pming me

Mainly looking for:

Royal x non-royal
    Neighbour x neighbor
    Enemy x enemy
    Human x Vampire
    Roommates / housemates
    High school / College
    Pretty much anything paranormal (demons, vampires, werewolves etc)
    Arranged marriages
    Any Equestrian Related Role-plays
    Anything cliche I'll do, honestly.

Open to suggestions!

xxxxxxsighthounds, sighthounds and more sighthounds...

xxxxxxToyhousex|xFFH

xxxxxxart by Marz-Barz
Berenice.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

wild's search

Postby wildsight » Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:50 am

──── hey there MEMBERS of CHICKEN SMOOTHIE ! I'M WILDSIGHT a laid-back role-player currently
        looking for role-play partners ! to START this off here's a bit of info on me.

──── i'm currently in the EST zone.
        ──── animal LOVING teen.
        ──── i consider myself a relaxed SEMI-LITERATE role-player writing about 300-900 words, but it really
        depends on my muse, time, life, etc however, i'm regularly ACTIVE for multiple posts.
        ──── i have a DISCORD, but i prefer to role-play on the FORUMS, however i'm pretty flexible, but
        i don't mind using it for communication purposes.
        ──── i can play MALE or FEMALE characters, though when it comes to romance i prefer MXF.
        ──── i have ANXIETY so please be patient with me !
        ──── now i don't have much to ASK from you except for the following.
        ──── relatively ACTIVE user.
        ──── communication is a MUST ! please, please PM or DM me if you are going to be inactive or if you
        have lost interest in the role-play. please don't just disappear without any warning, it just isn't cool.
        ──── i'm in a lot of role-plays at the moment, and while i will try to notify you of any future inactivity
        i often forget, so please don't HESITATE to shoot me a message concerning the role-play.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
        ──── okay so the basics are done. now onto my ROLE-PLAY INTERESTS !
        ──── ANIMAL ROLE-PLAY INTERESTS include the following ! BOLD = craving
        ──── WOLF ROLE-PLAY i'm cool with realistic or fantasy ! perhaps, elemental?
        ──── LION ROLE-PLAY i'm most comfortable with realistic on this one. fantasy is optional though !
        ──── FOX ROLE-PLAY i'm really interested in doing one of these ! realistic or fantasy !
        ──── TIGER ROLE-PLAY again i really want to do one of these. realistic or fantasy !
        ──── DOG ROLE-PLAY one of my favorites realistic or fantasy idc i love these !
        ──── CAT ROLE-PLAY another favorite. realistic of fantasy !
        ──── HUMAN ROLE-PLAY INTERESTS include the following !
        ──── SUPERNATURAL ROLE-PLAY werewolves, vampires, humans with powers. i'm up for it !
        ──── KINGDOM ROLE-PLAY so many possibilities. perhaps, with dragons? i'm down for it !
        ──── FANDOM ROLE-PLAY INTERESTS include the following! both animal and human.
        ──── WARRIOR CATS ROLE-PLAY probably my favorite type of role-play normal, exotic, with powers
        whatever, i just love them okay <33
        ──── WINGS OF FIRE ROLE-PLAY haven't done much of these, but would love to do one again !
        ──── SONIC THE HEDGEHOG love the games and comics, would love to do a role-play on the series !
        ──── MARVEL / DC ROLE-PLAY i'd definitely be open to trying out a role-play on either or both !
        ──── okay, now for some QUICK plots.
        ──── STRAY X PET PLOT okay i just love these plots. i guess it can work for animals and humans??
        ──── SUPERNATURAL X MORTAL/SUPERNATURAL PLOT werewolf/vampire x hunter/human/supernatural?
        ──── CLAN CAT X OUTSIDER/MEDICINE CAT PLOT seriously, idc i love these plots okay <33
        ──── MURDERER X VICTIM PLOT warrior cats or anything else??
        ──── okay so i believe that's it sorry for such a long thing to read through! anyway, feel free to shoot me
        a PM if interested and i would probably be up to doing a lot more, so don't HESITATE to ask! <33

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

word's cupcakes

Postby monsteras. » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:38 pm

hello, i'm words. i am a literate roleplayer and i am searching for a few partners.
i can do any pairing but i have a preference towards mxm with humans and
mxf for animals. i can double and play up to 15 characters, depending on
the plot. i love to make new friends through roleplaying. what i am currently
looking for; underlined means i want that role
warriors ● vampire x human ● wolves ● travel based ● baker x artist ● lions ● horses
fake lovers to actual lovers ● best friends to lovers ● roommates ● country x city
i probably forgot something so feel free to suggest something! have a nice day!
monsteras.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Better Dig Two » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 pm

Better Dig Two wrote:
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Dig's 1x1 Search

┏      xxxxXXXXXXXXxxxx  ┐
What You Can Expect
-at least 200 words per post
-mirrored posts most of the time
-I only play females unless doubling
-On at least once a day
└    xxxxxXXXXXXXXxxx     ┛

┏      xxxxXXXXXxxxx  ┐
     What I'm Looking For
    -werewolves
    -romance
    -historical romance
    -open to any ideas!
    -No modern day please unless
    fantasy mixed in.

└    xxxxxXXXXxxx     ┛

Writing Prompts
Choose one to base our rp on!

[*]You live in a world where your soulmate is unable to hurt you. You are fighting in a war, when one of the enemy's knives harmlessly glances off you.
[*]Dating an immortal, you find a photo album with all previous incarnations of you, and the immortal's been dating all of them in the hopes of getting you to remember your first life when you originally met them.
[*]Two immortal meet and fall in love. Neither of them are aware of the other's immortality and the years are flying by...
[*]The chief of police is married to a gang boss, and they have to keep 'just failing' to catch each other. When one of them hits the other in a shootout, it's followed with "oh i'm never going to hear the end of this..."
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Better Dig Two

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skinklegs » Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:15 pm

Hello! I'm skinklegs but you can call me Ollie if you'd like.

I've been role playing for upwards of ten years and I'm pretty decent at it. I have some very well-established characters that I've been using for years, so if well-rounded and three-dimensional characters are something you value in a role play partner, you've come to the right reptile. Character development is like, my whole thing, and I will straight sit with you and talk about our characters for hours if you feel like it. I average about 400-600 words per post and would like a partner around the same level, but I value quality over quantity.

I like to role play either on Discord or on the forums since my inbox sometimes fills up fast and it can be hard to keep organized. :^) I'll compromise tho, this isn't like, a rule.

Anyway, here's some of the stuff I'm interested in!

Animals!
    (Mostly dogs but listen.)

» Regular ole wilderness survival. A group of stray and/or feral dogs find each other and form a group to help one another survive. The main focus of this would be on the group dynamics and the formation of a hierarchy. I'll also do a stray dog role play in a more urban setting, but I like the high stakes that come with setting the story in the middle of nowhere: the lack of food, the competition from other predators, and the harsh climate.

» Military dogs in wartime. Ideally either WWII or a fictional war set slightly post-WWII. The most compelling idea I have for this is for civilians (and their dogs) to be forced into battle and to explore how they deal with that upheaval, but there's a few more things floating around in my head if that's not your scene. Feel free to come to me w/ ideas for this one too!

» Predator strikes up an unlikely friendship with a prey animal. I'm up for either role. If you want me to play the predator, I'll be writing a dog, and if you want me to play the prey animal, I'll probably be a rabbit or a rat! I don't really have a storyline for this one, I just like the idea of it. Maybe they could play off of each other's strengths to survive in a city or something like that.

Humans!

» Town where everything's just a little bit weird, somehow. I guess think of Nightvale. I've never listened to Nightvale but I imagine this idea is pretty similar to Nightvale's whole vibe. There's definitely something supernatural happening here, and nobody really seems to talk about it. Why? What causes it? Is it sinister, or is it just weird? And how weird can it get?

» Supernatural creatures (werewolves, vampires, witches, etc.) get together once a year every October to put on the best dang charity haunted house the world's ever seen.

» Private investigator finds themselves in deep trouble with the missing person they were hired to find. Now they're on the run from who knows who, and they can't go to the police. Would very much like this to be a romance between two women. I will be playing a female character at least! I don't have much of a role preference, but if I had to choose, I'd play the investigator.

Fandoms!

» Ginga Nagareboshi Gin and Ginga Densetsu Weed. I prefer GNG but I'll do something set pretty much anywhere in the timeline. I don't follow the manga tho so I know next to nothing about what happened post-Hougen lol. Would prefer to use exclusively OCs for this one.

» Soul Eater. I have, unfortunately, gotten back into this friggen show for the first time since middle school. I'll do pretty much anything with this one, I just like the setting. I'll do OCs (I like playing weapons), canon (SoMa's my jam), or a mix of the two. I was into this for a long time and I think I can play all of the main characters passably at worst, I just need to shake off the rust.

» Miraculous Ladybug. Recently got back into this show (or at least the first two seasons of it lol) and would love to try my hand at playing these characters again! I very much prefer playing Marinette; I don't click with Adrien quite as well as I do with her, but I can still write a good Adrien if you really want. I'm mostly into canon plots but I'll also do like...not super out-there AUs, like the reverse crush AU where everything's still mostly the same. If you're not sure, ask. Ladrien is my favorite ship...dig it.

» Dark Souls or Bloodborne. I really enjoy the lore in these games and would love to play around with it! I don't have any plot ideas off the top of my head, but I'd be more than willing to listen to your ideas and possibly collaborate on a story! I'm more familiar with Dark Souls than Bloodborne, but I have gone thru all of the games at least once.

trades . . art shop . . buying art

pls check out my art and
ocs on my
toyhouse!

art on the left is mine;
pixels were done by
soteria;
skinkarms!

flight rising . . rp search . . friend
suh.

call me ollie. i'll respond to whatever
pronouns you feel like using for me!

i tend not to spend a whole lot of time
here nowadays, but i'll still be around
to take care of messages, trades, and
whatever else i might get myself into!

ask for my discord to keep in touch.

skinklegs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guar » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:16 pm

about me:
    - a-level student so will get busy sometimes
    - has discord - doesn't want to rp there, though
    - usually 500-800 words, can go up to 1000+, i mirror posts
    - roleplays any gender and chill with lgbt+
    - can roleplay multiple characters
    - anxiety disorder + aspergers so can get anxious at times
    x
    about you
    - decent grammar
    - preferably posts 200-300 words, i can work with lower, though
    - happy to discuss the plot with me and generally friendly
    - roleplay on the forums
    - understanding when i am inactive for a time
    - telling me about upcoming inactivity
    x
    x
    x

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

fandoms: heart means more muse for it

how to train your dragon
      - ocs sorta preferred here? could canon though
    jurrasic park / world ♥♥♥
      - d i n o s a u r s !!! can be based on working in the parks or maybe a rescue mission like in fallen kingdom?
    marvel
      - ocs more preferred here - maybe classic villain & hero?
    fruits basket ♥♥♥
      - ocs or canons work !! super big love for fruits basket rn after the reboot !!
    supernatural
      - mm ocs might be better here but i can attempt canons?
    the walking dead game
      - canons and ocs, chill w/ most ships
    z-nation
    miraculous ladybug ♥♥♥
    harry potter
      - ocs preferred
    into the spiderverse
      - spidersonas are fun :0

non-fandoms: heart means more muse for it

dinosaurs
      - i , , ,, love them ,, so much - something like jurassic park where theres a park of dinosaurs and it involves working with them, alternatively something like ark where they're stranded on an island with dinosaurs :0
    apocalypse
      - cool with any plots for this one !! im !! big love for zombies n stuff!!
    superpowers ♥♥♥
      - i'm cool with anything honestly, could be one of those typical hiding from being discovered thing, or an x-men-esque deal with a scohol for them to train. can have romance. i have ,,, lotsa ocs for this
    space travel / adventuring
      - maybe something involving space travel ranging from fleeing a dying planet to being a crew of space pirates, i'm chill with whatever :0
    fantasy creatures ♥♥♥
      - classical werewolves, shapeshifters, vampires etc - can be romance as well either between and human and a creature or even a creature and a creature, such as a ghost and werewolf and so on.
    pirates and merfolk
      - self explanatory, really, i'm cool with either the pirate or merperson
    classic prince(ss) being kidnapped
      - chill with either role
    anything
      - seriously!!! just hit me up and throw ideas at me!! fantasy are huge bonuses!!

dialogue prompts: this can be for fandom and non-fandom, choose as many as you'd like, get creative!

“I know you’re new to having a human form, so if you need anything, just ask,”
    “Okay, now I'm panicking!”
    “Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    “How many cups of coffee have you had!?” “No idea, I’ve stopped using cups like two days ago.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “Gods you really are a mess.” “You sure your hero name isn’t Captain Obvious? I mean really that was quite the leap of logic you took there.”
    “I’ve been averaging about three hours of sleep a night lately; my days are running together at this point.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “You retired from being a superhero to be a rehab group leader?”
    “Do I have any idea why I am friends with this idiot? Nope. Do I like that I am friends with them? No. Would I change that willingly? Absolutely not.”
    “For the record, I’m telling you right now that this is a bad idea.” “Bad idea, learning experience, what’s the difference?”
    “Je t'aime, ma chérie.” “What did you just say?” “Uh… That I really like cherries!”
    “It’s the end of the world, as we know it, and I feel-” “Like death because I’m stuck working with a bunch of fools, lets get going.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!”
    “Everyone treats you different once resurrected.”
    “Okay, first of all: I’ve never said one coherent thing in my entire life.”
    “What the hell happened to your car?” “It was the dog or the oncoming traffic. I chose the oncoming traffic.”
    “Alright, I want to say, just for the record, this was in no way my idea, and I disapprove of it immensely.” “Objection noted.”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “They’re reptilian hillbillies. Or as we call them, Tail-Gators.”
    “A'ight, cool, thanks for saving me and nursing me back to health but can you please stop staring at me while I sleep? Its unnerving.”
    “The best way to avoid authorities is to travel by catapult.”
    “I don’t care if the world burns around us, as long as I have you.”
    “I don’t have a single brain cell. In fact I have negative seven brain cells.” “...This explains a lot, honestly.”
    “You know what they say, comedy is just horror with a punchline.”
    “Wait, you didn’t tell me your name.” “It’s better if you don’t know.”
    “Good news! I brought you some time!” “The bad news?” “It's not a lot of time!”
    “What is that?” “Anti theft protection! Nobody’s gonna want to steal this thing if this is the first thing they see when they open it up!”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:09 pm

Piera wrote:
Hello! I'm Piera!
I've got a lot of time on my hands so I'm looking for some rps!

About Me:
-I'm on alot, so I'll be able to reply multiple times a day unless I'm busy.
-I majorly prefer MxM if the rp is romance themed
-I mirror post but it definitely depends on the roleplay. Usually 1-3 paragraphs
-I bump rps after a week

You:
-Can write a paragraph. I'm not a hardass about post length though.
-Can post at least once a day or two. I understand if you're busy of course.
-Cool with OOC talking and brainstorming ideas

Interests!
I'm honestly open to almost anything but here are some of my interests.
Most of these I have more ideas behind them so PM me if any interest you.

Shows
-Yugioh
-Pokemon
(I'd prefer a mix of fakemon and real Pokemon.)
-Hero/Villain/decendents
-Miraculous Ladybug

Other
-Magical powers (elements/shapeshift/ect)
-Dragons
-Magical creatures (Angel\demon\mermaid)
-Lost heir

Don't be afraid if you wanna suggest an rp or whatever. I'm totally open to anything!

-
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me