valhalla forms&discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: valhalla forms&discussion

Postby lynettetan1 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Whoah, a herd with 5 stallions? How did that happen? O.O

Edit: *lifts loudhailer* POOOOOSTSSS
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:15 am

@lyn - lol it was back years ago in a wild horse rp, their stallion pandemic managed to convince several younger stallions to be his followers by promising them mares of their own each time they conquered someone's herd, he was like the king with a very large herd
    here's the link to the old thread if you want to read about it

i'll post once evi does c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cheshire. » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Yes, lieutenant stallions are allowed. In the wild there can be a stallion with even two subordinate males in the herd. They usually help challenge bachelors trying to snake mares and provide that sort of protection.
cheshire.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:38 am

ooooo what if sammael ends up recruiting his nephews haukr and calder? the poor youngsters could use some leadership cx
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:09 am

Ooh, the kings might see that as a threat though. I know Phantom will *drama intensifies*
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Lapis » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 pm

But Phantom would be related to Sammael and Calder, considering Sammael covered Eliza and Vira will fall for Calder. I wonder how that's gonna turn out...
Queen Lapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:36 pm

Queen Lapis wrote:But Phantom would be related to Sammael and Calder, considering Sammael covered Eliza and Vira will fall for Calder. I wonder how that's gonna turn out...

unless I'm mistaken, Sam did not
cover Eliza..? She was covered by phantom
prior to meeting Sammael.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:07 pm

@lyn - true, they won't like a trio of boys running around since they are strong enough together to defeat each of the kings, but sammy has no dreams or desires to become a king, he just wants to be left alone to raise a family and now teach the younger boys how to do so c:

@lapis - phantom isn't related to sammael, haukr, or calder; all three are all related to titan. sam is titan's slightly younger half-brother and the other two are titan's sons, sam's half-blood nephews.
    them covering the girls won't make them related to phantom, only their offspring will [at least in calder's case since vira's phantoms offspring], eliza's foal won't be related to phantom [if it turns out to be sam's] since she's bjorn's daughter and not phantom's
    if astrid has a foal with haukr, their foal will be phantom's blood since astrid is his daughter, but haukr won't be related to him since he's titan's son
    phantom would mostly hate the trio since they are off stealing/courting the mares that he could get himself

@mist - sam will cover eliza off-screen so it won't be outright said, but yeah she gonna be covered by both phantom and sam so it's a toss up of who's the true sire c:
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lynettetan1 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:21 pm

@azhefa: Well if Phantom does get to know Sammael like we discussed and has a slightly uneasy truce, then when Sammael gets those two I reckon he wouldn't hate the trio(especially since they have his daughters), more abide them as long as Sammael keeps the peace and keeps all the youngsters from running about. Then again, he does know he's old, so he might want to eradicate any possible threats.

@ches: I am so ready for Deidre to be born and for Phantom to become akin to a single parent. I'm in love with the idea of him raising her to be a tomboyish rough and tumble little mare he can teach fighting. XD What do you think?
lynettetan1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueChai » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:03 pm

Oh my god I'm so sorry everyone that I've been absent lately. My dog chewed up my laptop charger and it took me a while to buy a new one. I'm going to put a post up sometime today.
┌━━━━━━

Hello there, I'm Chai! I'm
just an anxious girl trying to find my
place in this big world. If interested
in a commission, pm me or visit my
deviantart.

└━━━━━━━━━━

JUST SO
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░