Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:51 pm

So, I haven't had a good role play in a while, so I decided to search for one. Here's a bit about me and my interests

About Me
Live in the EST time zone
LGBTQ+ friendly
Can write about 4-5 sentences per post per character
I prefer to play male characters
While I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, I prefer playing M x F romance
Online fairly often, able to post daily

About You
Mirror my posts
Try to have proper grammar, I understand if English isn't your native language
Will tell me if you get bored or will be away for an extended period of time

My Interests

The more ⭐, the more interested I am in the idea, Underline for Preferred Role

Fandoms

Pokémon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Enemies to Lovers: Team Aqua x Team Magma
In this one, it would be a typical Enemies to Lovers scenario, with a Team Aqua grunt and a Team Magma grunt start falling in love with each other, and as they do, they realize that their leaders are deluded and that their visions are insane and could ruin the balance of nature by awakening Kyogre and Groudon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Exploration Training
In this one, the two characters are training in a school that teaches its students how to be professional explorers, similar to the Wigglytuff Guild in the Gen IV games, but in a more academic way. Along the way, our characters will discover an unexplored region that is practically untouched by civilization, and this area would be based off of the Hisui region, including the regional variants, and my Cyndaquil character would end up evolving into a Hisuian Typhlosion.

Digimon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Human x Humanoid Digital Lifeform
I have an OC who is not a human, he is a sentient computer anti-virus software, and he was created by Kamishiro Enterprises in order to be an anti-hacking program, but the data of a Digimon combined with his data and gave him a physical form, resulting in him exiting EDEN and being admitted to the hospital for amnesia. The human offers to help him regain his memories if he agrees to work for her hacker team who are white-cap hackers

Star Wars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Sith Lord x Jedi Padawan
A Sith Lord is researching ancient rituals, and while he's not causing trouble, the Sith Empire is at war with the Galactic Republic, and the Jedi Padawan was taken away from her brother, being told the Force chose her, and the Sith Lord is looking to find those who were left behind so the Jedi could play God, and he offers to help her find her brother, and she battles her own emotions in confusion and desperation to see her brother again while not fully trusting the Sith because of her master's training

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bounty Hunter x Sith Lord
My bounty hunter is often hired by the Sith Lord because of his reputation as the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, and that he's taken down every target he's sent after. When the Sith Lord hires him for what he believes is a suicide mission, she tries to train him in the ways of the Force, saying that she senses a spark of potential in him

DC Comics

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Batman's son x Joker's daughter
I have an OC who is the son of Batman and Poison Ivy, and I'm dying to use him in an RP with a romantic relationship with Joker's daughter. My idea for their relation is similar to the relationship that Batman has with Catwoman, a sort of forbidden romance that still works very well

Non-Fandoms

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Pirate x Princess

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
High school for monsters

⭐⭐⭐⭐
Romeo x Juliet style romance.
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MIDIraptor » Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:30 pm

MIDIraptor wrote:Neurodivergence + mental illness friendly; let me know what you need to feel comfortable and accommodated!
Your spelling / grammar isn't important to me

PM / discord preferred, I'm BST, active daily, and communicative
I'm flexible, especially plot wise, but here's some general preferences ::]

STYLE
X > first person
X > present tense
✓> past tense
✓> any lit level
✓> any reply frequency

CHARACTERS
✓> human(+oids)
✓> creatures / animals / etc.
? > anthro
? > I don't RP non-oc, but you can
X > ghost, witch, demon
✓> say what you have in mind!
✓> trust building / angst / hurt/comfort
✓> I love exploring relationships between characters

FANDOM
> non-fandom great!
> some fandoms I've been in:
--> Portal | MC | Pokemon | Spore | The Last Guardian
--> SCP | hfjONE | Isle of Dogs | Warriors
> tell me yours

I am cool with laidback + serious RPs alike
I can match your lit level etc, but no hard feelings over dropping the RP!

I'd love for someone to accommodate me playing my non-verbal character! Can fit any RP;
I have my own ideas if desired though!
I haven't RPd in a while, patience appreciated
Last edited by MIDIraptor on Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

> anyName | cryptid
---------------------------
ImageImage
---------------------------
> trade my bud <|><|>
MIDIraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby queenofhoneybees » Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:43 am

queenofhoneybee’s 1x1 search

Hello!
I haven’t been on this website in a long time, but lately I’ve been searching for some more creative outlets- which is when I remembered CS!

About me:
• I am semi-literate to literate
• I work full time, so I will only be available (mostly) later in the day
• I will commit to replying a few times a week (let’s be honest, replying less than that, the excitement can get lost)
• I am willing to write as any gender
• I am a veterinary technician
• I can certainly remember how to code posts prettier if aesthetics matter to you (I like pretty things too)

What I’m Looking For:
• Semi-literate it literate posts
• Someone who’s okay with my limited availability
• Someone who is also willing to post a few times a week
• Flexibility, in general

What I’m Interested in Roleplaying:
I am only interested in a couple of themes at the moment:
• RDR2 (Arthur x OC), etc
• Western themed
• Star Wars (OC’s or Clone Wars)
All of which I would prefer some romance…

If you have other ideas that you are thinking about and want to run them by me, please do! You may spark some inspiration in me!
queenofhoneybees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starsought » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:31 am

Hello! I am Starsought, but please feel free to call me Aura. I am a girl residing in the United States who goes by the Eastern Standard Time zone. I am a semi-literate roleplayer who is capable of posting at least two paragraphs per post, and am able to go up to five or more paragraphs if needed. I do have a habit of mirror posting that I am gradually trying to get out of. I'm a fairly active roleplayer, and will reply as quickly as I can. However, I do have a life outside of chickensmoothie so I can't be expected to reply to your post right away. I would say that I have good grammar and spelling, but I am human and will make mistakes sometimes. I am gradually becoming better at formatting, and will try my best to make pretty posts that are neat and presentable. I prefer to play original characters, and am mostly craving fandom roleplays. Pairing-wise, I am only able to do mxf pairings, but can play either gender. Doubling is my preference.

I don't have many requirements, but there are a few that I would like you to meet. It would be nice if you were a semi-literate roleplayer who is capable of posting at least three sentences even with writer's block. I would also like if you were active, and able to post at least once every five days. I understand if you are going to be busy and unable to reply, but please let me know and don't leave me hanging. Please have decent grammar and spelling and refrain from using text language unless we are talking out of character. Also, it would be great if you could have a basic plot idea in mind when you message me so that we will have something to build off of. I am willing to help out, but I do not want to have to come up with the entire plot by myself.

At the moment, I am currently craving Percy Jackson and Fate Winx Saga/ Winx club roleplays using OCs, not canon characters. Please message me if you are interested!
Starsought

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:19 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:](Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minknip » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:31 pm

yo! im ruggie and i really like writing, so here we go.

ive been roleplaying for about six years now, started on the site back in '16 and then have carried it offsite. i havent roleplayed much in the current times but i have been writing a story thats about 3k words long each chapter. im transgender, go by it/its pronouns and my timezone is gmt+10. i am literate and will write at most a paragraph depending on what you give me to work with. however i am a student in school at the moment as im australian, so my replies might be limited. i will try to reply daily, as i do want to get a roleplay finished. id love to roleplay here, but discord is also fine.

things i can do
  • mxm or fxf
  • i can roleplay any gender/sexuality/etc
  • can mirror posts if needed or wished
  • ocs

things i am iffy on
  • fxm unless its a really interesting concept, then i dont really care
  • canon characters unless im really interested in it
  • starting posts

things i need from you
  • literate roleplays
  • a reply at least once every three days (with the exception of letting me know you are busy)
  • willing to meet me halfway on plots
  • lgbtq+ friendly
  • can communicate (dont worry about having anxiety, i do too!)

things i am interested in
  • warrior cats
  • dont starve together
  • anything related to animals
  • anything relating to shapeshifters
  • pokemon
  • persona
  • anything idol related
  • wolf roleplays - give me a reason to use my wolfquest ocs i beg you

things im willing to partake in
  • genshin
  • stardew valley

thanks everyone! send a pm if interested-- adios
minknip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✦ ── 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐀'𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐄-𝐗-𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐇 ! )

Postby serafim » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:35 am

hello! i'm idéa and i'm just getting into rp again after a year and a halfi
    hiatus. i currently work so i'm not super active during the daytime, but
    im definitely more so active at night. i live in the EST timezone so resp
    onses are pretty dependent on what time it is here. please feel free to
    message me on discord as well, as im more readily available to responi
    d to anything outside of cs. below i have some things i'm looking for ini
    a partner as well as some prompts/ideas i've been feeling as of late, so
    if you're interested please feel free to pm me ! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐄: i consider myself a semi-lit to literate r
    oleplayer, so i can write anywhere from 450 words up to 1k+ a post, ho
    wever i like to match with my partner. i'm comfortable roleplaying eith
    er mxm, fxm, or fxf pairings, my role depending on what i have muse for at the moment. i can roleplay either here on cs or any other
    forum as well as discord, i'm not very picky. i mainly chatter through discord and i especially love world building and developing relati
    onships, so that'd be the best place to talk to me about that kind of stuff. if i ever get busy i'll try my best to let you know or if my res
    ponses may be a bit delayed, but expect at least a reply or two every two-three days or more depending on muse . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐔𝐌 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐑𝐏 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐍𝐄𝐑: i'm looking for someone who is also semi-lit to literate, i dont mind matching your word count
    however that is the least i ask. it helps a lot if youre interested in bouncing ideas around especially when it comes to plot and how our
    characters will develop up until endgame. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐑𝐏 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒: im interested in slice of life, anything medieval, enemies to lovers or just any kind of slowburn plot, as well as anythi
    ng involving powers. i am also interested in anything cowboy/western, college settings, and anything that involves angst or a romance
    subplot of any trope/idea . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍: i'm not interested in any kind of animal roleplays, including warrior cats. at the moment i'm not inte
    rested in any pokemon roleplays or the use of anime faceclaims. i'm not very into fandom roleplays, so i tend to avoid those. i'd prefe
    r not to do any high-school roleplays however characters having met in the past in high-school is fine, and i'm not comfortable rolepla
    ying anyone under the age of eighteen. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
    𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 . . 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘, 𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 !!
    i love you artie !!! mWAH
    serafim

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:06 pm

Call Me Demon <3 wrote:
    Ciao Ciaoo~

{My name is Demon, but if you want, you can call me Azura}
    {I'm looking for somebody to roleplay with, since I've been bored recently.}
    {I am active on both CS and Discord, PM me if you're interested}

What to expect from me~

{- However much you write, I will most likely copy}

{- I am LGBTQ+ and will roleplay it if it comes up}

{- I usually do not roleplay male characters, unless it is a side character, I usually roleplay females}

{- I usually write a lot when inspired by a plotline}

{- I like to plan some plots beforehand so that we have something to type}

{- I usually reply multiple times a day}

{- I LOVE OOC chat <3}

{- I usually roleplay mxf, but I am available to fxf}

{- I HAVE PREMADE CHARACTERS! SO I WILL USE THE PREMADE CHARACTERS!
    You can find my character list here <3}

What I expect from you~

{- At least a paragraph of writing}

{- I would like you to at least try and speak to me OOC}

{- I would like you to try and contribute to the plot, ideas and such}

{- I don't mind if you don't have premade characters, but I would like to have a certain idea of what your character acts and looks like}

{- Please notify me if you'll be gone or absent from the roleplay for a long time}

Ideas~

{- I currently only roleplay OC x OC, no real fandoms here sorrry <3}

{- I am a sucker for romance, so most of my roleplays are romance based}

{- I have a current idea of a mafia, maybe enemies to lovers? Forbidden lovers? Mafia couple? Gah! I don't really mind, just mafia on my brain <3}

{- I do love a good Demon x Angel roleplay, any fantasy roleplays}

{- Werewolve x Vampire? Werewolf x Human? Demon x Human? I don't mind!}

{- Opposites attract is a good one too! Tsundere x Sweet person, Bad person x good person etc}

{- Friends to lovers!! <3 <3 Childhood friends to lovers <3}
    Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
    Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
    She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
    I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
    ~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
    Azura ~~

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby geobellez » Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:44 pm

about me:
      — i’m geo (she/him) and i’m from australia (aedt time zone)
      — i’m a full time uni student and i work a lot so looking for something casual! plus it’s been a little while since i’ve roleplayed on chicken smoothie
      — usually play male characters but i can do either
      — i prefer canon x canon characters if we’re role playing from a fandom as i rarely make ocs anymore (some exceptions)
      — willing to play multiple characters!
      — i love talking to/making friends with my rp partners so feel free to start up a conversation if you’d like :)
      — can rp offsite/on discord if cs isn’t really your thing!

rp interests - fandoms:
      — marauders (wolfstar or a closed group rp with all four) ***
      — heartbreak high (anyone) ***
      — ace attorney (klapollo) **
      — our flag means death (ed & stede, but mostly looking for literally anything with izzy) **
      — the magnus archives (jonmartin) *
      — super niche but i’ve been rewatching house of anubis lately and would love to rp it again lol call it inner child healing

rp interests - general plot:
      — literally anything to do with bands (not rpf) ***
      — sports teams **

also up for any of those plot points combined with the fandoms listed!!

thanks for reading :) i’m open to any suggestions, feel free to dm me!

hi i’m geo!!
      she/her - adult
      u are the dreamer and we are the dream ⁎⁺˳ ๑ ✧༚
      th - fr - tumblr
    geobellez

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:27 pm

Demon God Caelan wrote:
    So, I haven't had a good role play in a while, so I decided to search for one. Here's a bit about me and my interests

About Me
    Live in the EST time zone
    LGBTQ+ friendly
    Can write about 4-5 sentences per post per character
    I prefer to play male characters
    While I'm LGBTQ+ friendly, I prefer playing M x F romance
    Online fairly often, able to post daily

About You
    Mirror my posts
    Try to have proper grammar, I understand if English isn't your native language
    Will tell me if you get bored or will be away for an extended period of time

My Interests

The more ⭐, the more interested I am in the idea, Underline for Preferred Role

Fandoms

Pokémon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Enemies to Lovers: Team Aqua x Team Magma
    In this one, it would be a typical Enemies to Lovers scenario, with a Team Aqua grunt and a Team Magma grunt start falling in love with each other, and as they do, they realize that their leaders are deluded and that their visions are insane and could ruin the balance of nature by awakening Kyogre and Groudon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Exploration Training
    In this one, the two characters are training in a school that teaches its students how to be professional explorers, similar to the Wigglytuff Guild in the Gen IV games, but in a more academic way. Along the way, our characters will discover an unexplored region that is practically untouched by civilization, and this area would be based off of the Hisui region, including the regional variants, and my Cyndaquil character would end up evolving into a Hisuian Typhlosion.

Digimon

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Human x Humanoid Digital Lifeform
    I have an OC who is not a human, he is a sentient computer anti-virus software, and he was created by Kamishiro Enterprises in order to be an anti-hacking program, but the data of a Digimon combined with his data and gave him a physical form, resulting in him exiting EDEN and being admitted to the hospital for amnesia. The human offers to help him regain his memories if he agrees to work for her hacker team who are white-cap hackers

Star Wars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Sith Lord x Jedi Padawan
    A Sith Lord is researching ancient rituals, and while he's not causing trouble, the Sith Empire is at war with the Galactic Republic, and the Jedi Padawan was taken away from her brother, being told the Force chose her, and the Sith Lord is looking to find those who were left behind so the Jedi could play God, and he offers to help her find her brother, and she battles her own emotions in confusion and desperation to see her brother again while not fully trusting the Sith because of her master's training

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Bounty Hunter x Sith Lord
    My bounty hunter is often hired by the Sith Lord because of his reputation as the Grand Champion of the Great Hunt, and that he's taken down every target he's sent after. When the Sith Lord hires him for what he believes is a suicide mission, she tries to train him in the ways of the Force, saying that she senses a spark of potential in him

DC Comics

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Batman's son x Joker's daughter
    I have an OC who is the son of Batman and Poison Ivy, and I'm dying to use him in an RP with a romantic relationship with Joker's daughter. My idea for their relation is similar to the relationship that Batman has with Catwoman, a sort of forbidden romance that still works very well

Non-Fandoms

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Pirate x Princess

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    High school for monsters

⭐⭐⭐⭐
    Romeo x Juliet style romance.
    Demon God Caelan

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery