ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ mods, please lock!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ѧѦѧ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏᴄʟᴀɴ 𖠰⋆˖⁺‧₊☽ ᴅ&ғ

Postby C a s » Mon Jul 03, 2023 2:49 am

tauriel. wrote:@Cas, I’m tempted to play Fernfoot but only if no one else would rather play him! I’d rather give someone else the opportunity before I take him. He’d certainly be a fun cat to play!

Edit: actually, never mind I do want to play him please!
@catfrog, perhaps I could make him a younger sibling of Stagspring or an older sibling of Windpaw?

Sounds good, go for it! I don't think there's anything you really need to know about him that isn't on Mushroom's form. I was pretty vague about their relationship, and how they bonded, but they did stop being mates before the kits were murdered. He left the Clan because of the rumors he'd murdered the kits so he wouldn't have to associate at all with Mushroom, who he would think of as delusional.

@soft - okay, I'll pm you!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Jul 03, 2023 4:58 am

okay, finished my kiddos :o

SoftBeee wrote:
♫ wrote:​​🇼​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇸​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇨​​🇭​​🇱​​🇮​​🇬​​🇭​​🇹​​🇸​, ​🇼​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳​ ​🇸​​🇪​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇩​​🇦​​🇷​​🇰​
​🇼​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇷​​🇴​​🇨​​🇰​​🇪​​🇹​​🇸​, ​🇵​​🇴​​🇮​​🇳​​🇹​​🇪​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇵​ ​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇦​​🇷​​🇸​
​🇼​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​​🇸​ ​🇴​​🇫​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇦​​🇺​​🇹​​🇮​​🇫​​🇺​​🇱​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇹​​🇸​
​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇸​​🇴​​🇱​​🇩​ ​🇺​​🇸​ ​🇩​​🇴​​🇼​​🇳​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇷​​🇮​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇹​​🇴​​🇴​ ​🇫​​🇦​​🇷​

basic wrote:
nameapplebloom
age50 moons
gendercis fem | she/her
rankwarrior
orientationbisexual

personality
applebloom has always made a point to make
sure she comes off as the hard-worker she is. she's
made it to hold herself up to a high standard, one
higher than all -- she is a perfectionist. she wants
to make sure everything is orderly, tidy, just as it
should be. she has always strived for a high standard
in all around her, and can come off as pushy to
others she tries to enforce this on.

family tree wrote:motherpoppystalk | ♀ | deceased
fathergingertail | ♂ | deceased
littermates
➫ none
siblings
hawthorn- | ♀ | alive
vinepaw | ♀/♂ | deceased
leafkit | ♀/♂ | deceased
matebirch-heart | ♀ | deceased
kits
orchardpaw | 🜬 | alive
distant relatives
➫ none

history wrote:
kittenthings were highly expected of applekit as soon as she was born. she was born to two senior warriors, their first and only kitten for this litter. they were quick to ensure that their daughter would be amazing, the ideal warrior. this was difficult on the young kitten, who barely had a grasp on the world. all she came to knew was that if she was strong and showed excellence, her parents would give her the attention she wanted.
apprenticewhen given sunstripe as her mentor, her parents seemed a bit displeased. applepaw paid no mind, he was a young cat still and could perhaps teach her things that would make her parents proud. she sought to listen as much as possible, even insisting on extra training. she understood it was a lot to ask for, but it was what would give her more of her parent's love. she grew close to another molly, birchpaw. the tabby was naturally smarter than her, and had a lithe figure. she was perfect, without the pressure to be there. applepaw felt intense envy, and felt the need to sabotage her. birchpaw caught on quick, and talked applepaw down to a degree. she insisted the two could train together, and better each other. this was a suitable compromise, and gave applepaw room to make friends. this displeased her parents, who felt a friend would ruin her chances of a bright future. this didn't seem to be the case, as applepaw really blossomed into a competent and strong warrior. birchpaw was a tad older, and earned her named birch-heart for her kindness. around this time, birch-heart introduced her brother, tanglewood, to applepaw. the assumption was that applepaw would be pining over tanglewood, and birch-heart could feel they would be sisters. however, applepaw had developed a deep crush for birch-heart herself, and saw tanglewood as a simple friend.
adultapplebloom received her warrior name a few moons after birch-heart, in which she immediately made moves to put her nest in between her and tanglewood. they were her two friends, and her deepest love. she had essentially distanced herself from her parents, who were deeply obsessed with their new young kits. though, applebloom noticed they didn't pressure the young kits to be the best anymore, and she became... upset. they had put so much on her to be the best, but no longer expected it from their other kits? she became angry, and dedicated herself to be as best as she could, if for birch-heart alone. as her parents began to coddle her new younger siblings, before retiring once they hit apprenticeship, applebloom confessed her love to birch-heart. the molly was flattered, and the two became mates. much to her surprise, tanglewood offered to help them have kits as well. and there it was, applebloom was carrying a litter of kittens. it became a bittersweet thought though, as tanglewood passed shortly after. birch-heart seemed inconsolable by this loss of her brother, though she remained optimistic because of their incoming kittens. when orchardkit was born alone, the two cherished their son. however, the family was torn apart, as birch-heart also fell to the grasp of death. this was when orchardkit could remember her, which became a sad thought. applebloom felt... bitter. was her mate not... strong enough? no, it had to be... something else. immediately she began to pressure orchardkit to be stronger and better -- to make up for the loss of her mate. this was all to keep her afloat, the idea of her family being perfect. this pushed her kitten away, saying he missed his better mother. this became their life now -- applebloom expecting better of orchardpaw, and them pushing back.

♫ wrote:​​🇼​​🇪​​🇪​​🇵​ ​🇫​​🇴​​🇷​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​​🇸​​🇪​​🇱​​🇫​, ​🇲​​🇾​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇳​
​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​❜​🇱​​🇱​ ​🇳​​🇪​​🇻​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇼​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​​🇸​ ​🇮​​🇳​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​​🇷​ ​🇭​​🇪​​🇦​​🇷​​🇹​
​🇼​​🇪​​🇪​​🇵​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇹​​🇹​​🇱​​🇪​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇴​​🇳​ ​🇲​​🇦​​🇳​
​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​❜​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇳​​🇴​​🇹​ ​🇦​​🇸​ ​🇧​​🇷​​🇦​​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇸​ ​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​ ​🇼​​🇪​​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇦​​🇷​​🇹​

basic wrote:
nameorchardpaw > orchardvine
age11 moons
gendernon-binary amab | they/them
rankapprentice
orientationgay

personality
orchardpaw has made it a point to be
as messy as possible. they are an opposing
force to their mother, wanting nothing to
do with her high standards. they are often
butting heads with others, trying to find ways
to make their mother's image not-so-perfect.
however, without the pressures of their mother
around, orchardpaw is a generally quiet and
calm cat. they have their own heart, but seem
to believe their mother's words have tainted
other's minds, and makes things seem as they
are not.

family tree wrote:motherapplebloom | ♀ | alive
fathertanglewood | ♂ | deceased
littermates
➫ tba?
siblings
➫ none yet
mate ➫ not yet
kits
➫ not yet
distant relatives
poppystalk | ♀ | deceased | maternal grandmother
gingertail | ♂ | deceased | maternal grandfather
birch-heart | ♀ | deceased | non-bio mother
hawthorn- | ♀ | alive | maternal aunt
vinepaw | ♀/♂ | deceased | maternal
leafkit | ♀/♂ | deceased | maternal

history wrote:
kittenorchardkit's first memory is that of their mothers both looking upon them in wonder. the kitten felt immense love, especially from birch-heart. they loved their non-bio mom, considering her their real mother as applebloom became a bit passive in their life. once birch-heart passed, however, things became rocky. applebloom became known again, pressuring her kitten to perfection so early. orchardkit pushed back heavily, not enjoying the immense pressure she put upon them. they cried they wanted their real mother back, knowing it broke applebloom apart despite being their true feelings.
apprenticethe apprentice was given fennelfrost as their mentor, which seemed to give applebloom some stress, being a younger warrior. orchardpaw enjoyed it, knowing it made their mother stressed they wouldn't be the best they could be. the apprentice practiced well, doing just fine, but if applebloom dared to be near, the apprentice would purposely make mistakes.
adult-

♫ wrote:​​🇨​​🇴​​🇹​​🇹​​🇴​​🇳​ ​🇨​​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​​🇾​ ​🇸​​🇰​​🇮​​🇪​​🇸​ ​🇱​​🇮​​🇰​​🇪​
​🇮​❜​🇲​ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇺​​🇨​​🇰​ ​🇮​​🇳​ ​🇦​ ​🇩​​🇷​​🇪​​🇦​​🇲​
​🇦​​🇳​​🇩​ ​🇮​❜​🇻​​🇪​ ​🇧​​🇪​​🇪​​🇳​ ​🇫​​🇪​​🇪​​🇱​​🇮​​🇳​​🇬​ ​🇧​​🇱​​🇺​​🇪​,
​🇾​​🇴​​🇺​❜​🇷​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇴​​🇳​​🇪​ ​🇹​​🇭​​🇦​​🇹​ ​🇮​ ​🇳​​🇪​​🇪​​🇩​

basic wrote:
namemagoliaspring
age14 moons
gendergenderfluid afab | she/her they/them he/him
rankwarrior
orientationpansexual

personality
magnoliaspring is a very young,
bright, bubbly cat. if this cat could
make waves with their energy output,
her's would be a tsunami. she seems
to be so full of energy, with such a
friendly demeanor to others. she is,
however, oblivious to other's annoyance,
and often is gullible when other's lie to her.

family tree wrote:motherblossompelt | ♀ | deceased
fatherferntail | ♂ | unsure
littermates
➫ none
siblings
➫ none
mate ➫ not yet
kits
➫ not yet
distant relatives
➫ unknown

history wrote:
kittenmagnoliakit was a blessing, to a degree. blossompelt had fertility issues all her life, and had resigned herself to never having kits, but then she suddenly had magnoliakit. she was completely unaware she was pregnant at the time, much less who the father was, as she hadn't had a mate a moons. with the tom's fur color coming through, it was obvious it was ferntail, a short rebound she had after the passing of her mate. the young kit was loved greatly, though his father was out of the picture, as he had left the clan. the kitten didn't mind, being spoiled by his mother, and not caring for much else.
apprenticeapprenticeship wasn't much sweat for magnoliapaw. he was a bit of a wanderer, so if his mentor took his eyes off of him for too long, he would be off chasing butterflies. this was a bit frustrating, but magnoliapaw was oblivious. they would still visit their mother, who had retired when he was apprenticed. he found this comforting, not having to worry about her all too much as she was resting and enjoying the rest of her life. this gave him time to focus on training - er, or help with that. the little cat was a bit preoccupied with the imaginations in his mind, and therefore took longer to train. his mentor needed assistance to get magnoliapaw to focus, and therefore would get others to bring their apprentices to help him focus. this seemed to work, as magnoliapaw wished to be liked by their peers, so focused better.
adultmagnoliaspring was made a warrior later than most, at 14 moons. at this point, his mother had passed to old age, and though he feels grief, he feels like he no longer will worry her.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:30 am

i'll get the front updated! would you prefer i use the female or male symbol for magnolia? i typically use the assigned at birth gender for non-binary characters, but you seemed to write him with a preference for male pronouns. just lmk! <:

also applebloom's sister, hawthornstreak, is finished and open to plan with!

C a s wrote:
photo credits

Band Name | Song wrote:quote or lyrics

N A M E
Prefix | Hawthorn
Suffix | kit paw streak

G E N D E R
[] ♂ | [] ♀

A G E
23 mns

R A N K
Kit [] Apprentice [] Warrior [] Queen [] Elder [] Medicine Cat [] Deputy [] Leader []

C L A N
ValleyClan

Kit Life
When Hawthornkit, Leafkit, and Vinekit were born, their parents were already well into their time as senior warriors. The pair had their first litter, made up of only Applebloom, when they were already older, and were now well past age to retire to the elders' den. Unfortunately, Leafkit was born very weak, and passed only days after being born. Nonetheless, Hawthornkit and Vinekit were doted on by their parents. Now that they were in their sunset years, the pair realized they had squandered their time with their only daughter, their actions had entirely pushed them away. This lead to having a second litter; the pair wanted kits that would love them, and instead of treating them like they had Applebloom, the kits were completely spoiled.

Apprentice life
Hawthornpaw and Vinepaw were named apprentices together. The two apprentices were very close, so spent most of their time together - Hawthornpaw especially felt the need to watch over her brother. He was a soft and gentle cat, and struggled with his training because he never could quite seem to focus. The tom was distarcted often, unlike Hawthornpaw - she wanted to be an impresive warrior. She worked hard, becoming quite the capable cat. She wasn't able to protect Vinepaw, though - the apprentice would catch greencouch not long before they reached twelve moons. Hawthornpaw contracted it as well, as she refused to leave her brother's side - but Vinepaw was the one to pass. Hawthornpaw grieved hard, especially since her parents had already passed on, having moved to the elders' den after their kits became apprentices. She felt all alone, which caused her to seek out the friendship of her sister, who had avoided her most of her life. Applebloom, however, wanted nothing to do with her. She looked down on Hawthornpaw; their parents hadn't pushed their second litter towards perfection as they had her, and she hated them for it. Hawthornpaw was sad about this, but ultimately understood why her sister would dislike her, and resigned to having no kin.

Warrior + life
Hawthornpaw became Hawthornstreak, aptly named after her pelt. Applebloom gave birth to little Orchardkit right after she'd been made a warrior. It wasn't until the tom was a apprentice that she had any sort of relationship with him. Applebloom made it clear that she wasn't allowed in the nursery to see them, that she'd never truly be Orchardkit's aunt. When he became Orchardpaw, Applebloom no longer had that level of control over him. While she did try to intervene every time she caught them interacting, Hawthornstreak was able to be around Orchardpaw from time to time. Whenever she saw him alone, she'd hurry over, and became came close to the young tom. Now, in Hawthornstreak's eyes, Orchardpaw is her only family - though she does hope that one day, Applebloom will come around and they can truly be sisters.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★★★☆
Speed: ★★☆☆☆
Climbing: ★★☆☆☆
Agility: ★★★☆☆
Defense : ★★★★★
Offense : ★★★☆☆

K I N
Mother | Poppystalk
Father | Gingertail
Sister | Applebloom
Littermates | Vinepaw, Leafkit
Nephew | Orchardpaw

E D U C A T I O N

F R I E N D S H I P S

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Single [] Taken [] Too Young [] Crushing [] Widow []
Mate/Crush: Redhaze

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:43 am

you can use the male symbol -- trying to stick they/them pronouns but all good :D
i can get a post up in the roleplay later today

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:52 am

finished up galewhistle on page 4! i should be done with martenpaw later today :)
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Mon Jul 03, 2023 7:44 am

tauriel. wrote:Edit: actually, never mind I do want to play him please!
@catfrog, perhaps I could make him a younger sibling of Stagspring or an older sibling of Windpaw?

sure thing! him being a sibling to either of them would be great :>
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:25 am

For relationships

All my cats are open for siblings and possible parents, except Flowerpad which is open for adoptive parents (real ones left the clan)
+ Shimmerpool is open for "unborn" kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:06 am

if anyone would want to plot with my characters let me know :o
applebloom is a lil hard to get around, orchardpaw is chill when not dealing with their mother, and magnoliaspring is an airhead

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:19 am

alrighty, all my forms are done! my kiddos are both open for relations once they're accepted.

i'd love for martenpaw to have some friends and a crush, and for galewhistle to have some pals too despite his personality. and perhaps a crush as well? he's just really bad at communicating his feelings lmao
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tauriel. » Mon Jul 03, 2023 3:11 pm

@Cas, I just got Fernfoot's form up! Let me know if anything should be changed please!
tauriel.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me