❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ❛ ⊱ ☆ the waste (discussion & forms)

Postby squarshed » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:32 pm

"ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɪᴛs ꜰᴏʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ;
ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ"

Name; Elkpaw
Other Names; Elkkit, Elkstride
Age; 8 moons
Gender; female
Orientation; bisexual (female preference)
Rank; warrior apprentice
Scent; creek water and fresh grass

Kin; Rabbitpad (mother), Stagbreeze (father)
Crush; open!
Mate; n/a
Kits; n/a

Personality; Elkpaw is known to be a reckless, impulsive molly. While she doesn't try to cause trouble, she often finds herself caught in it, due to her behavior. She wants to see the world, being adventurous and curious by nature. Her curiosity can border nosiness, though, even if she doesn't intend on coming off as so. Her impulsive behavior and tendency to get into sticky situations pairs well with her lack of fear, which is probably not for the best. Surprisingly, when things don't go her way, she doesn't get frustrated; quite the opposite, actually. She is persistent and will use trial and error as her main method to do anything. Elkpaw tends to have a big problem with thinking things through, wanting to act on her first thoughts rather than the prior. She has also been known to be full of energy, constantly needing to be moving, to be doing something. Having problems with shutting her brain off, this energetic behavior end up giving Elkpaw some sleeping issues. She is very social, and loves talking with other cats, getting to know things, learning. When you get down to it, Elkpaw is impulsive and adventurous, with a moody personality and a social lifestyle.

History;
× born as a single kit, and had an average kithood
× her parents split when she was 7 moons after they had a falling out
× she has been living peacefully since then
squarshed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:08 pm

@gemini i'm really intrigued by boulderthroat and was interested in making a outsider female to entice him perhaps <v<
    @all i'd like sedgemask to have a mate/father to her kits if anyone is open for that? (i can adjust her age if needed) if not that's a-okay!
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rogan » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:26 am

@houndjaw, id be more than okay with that! i dont have particular histories set up for any of my characters so whatever really works with me! plus i honestly think shed need it lmao
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vaermina » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:32 am

all, all forms are accepted! i'll update the allegiances in a minute.
        also, if anyone is interested or wanting their cat(s) to have a parent or even a granddad, cloudstar is open to having some children! <3

houndjaw, that's definitely okay with me! you could always have him wander out into the waste and to the boneyard if you'd like him to be one of the first cats to die.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:54 am

i might end up making another cat, if a role needs to be filled just lmk, if not i might make an elder just for the fun of it but that'll be if time allows.

craneheart is open for any relationships, whether that be siblings, a crush, an existing mate.. etc. if you'd like to create drama feel free to put her wherever you wish. :)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:45 am

ethium wrote:
        i might end up making another cat, if a role needs to be filled just lmk, if not i might make an elder just for the fun of it but that'll be if time allows.

craneheart is open for any relationships, whether that be siblings, a crush, an existing mate.. etc. if you'd like to create drama feel free to put her wherever you wish. :)

would you be interesting playing sedgemask's mate or love interest?

@ΗγαςιητΗ can lavenderpaw have a crush on elkpaw? <<:
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:00 am

néktar wrote:
ethium wrote:

would you be interesting playing sedgemask's mate or love interest?

@ΗγαςιητΗ can lavenderpaw have a crush on elkpaw? <<:

would you like me to make a love interest for sedgemask? (i wouldn't mind doing that) or are you asking craneheart be the love interest? (for clarification)
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:38 am

ethium wrote:
ethium wrote:-snip-

would you like me to make a love interest for sedgemask? (i wouldn't mind doing that) or are you asking craneheart be the love interest? (for clarification)

making a love interested for sedgemask <: either her mate/father to her kits or someone who she falls for later?
    if you're interested!
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethium » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:44 am

néktar wrote:
    making a love interested for sedgemask <: either her mate/father to her kits or someone who she falls for later?
    if you're interested!

yes i could do that! they could be mates already, unless your opposed to that, in which i'm fine either way.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❛ egretswipe

Postby ethium » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:44 am

x
x
x
♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️ Image

♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x ♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x ♦️x♦️
𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓
xxxxx𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
egretswipe -- tom -- warrior -- heterosexual -- 32 moons -- protective, thoughtful
egretswipe is a kind, confident tom with a heart for those around him. he's younger,
yet passionate, expressive and protective. He's intelligent, and likes to observe those
around him. Taking into account their feelings, but if an action would jeopardize the
entire clan he would rather harm that other individual than sacrifice the whole clan
for such an action. He's not insensitive, but typically has the greater good in his mind.
He's incredibly protective, and can be quite brash when someone he loves dearly is on
the line. He would do anything for those he loves, even if things may go poorly for him.

xx𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀
𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

He's quite the charmer, and enjoys light banter and teasing, but his true spirit shines
through his heart. He's a loyal companion, and will stop at nothing to prove it. Despite
all of this though he's not without his faults, he can be stubborn sometimes, depending
on the circumstance, and isn't afraid to get rough if need-be. He can have a hard time
accepting unfortunate realities, and tends to get angry at himself rather than others.
He has a hard time accepting praise, as he feels there is always something he could do
better. This is due to pressure put on him as a kit. Regardless, he strives to do what is
right, but when what might be morally right conflicts with his heart, it can be a nasty
outcome. He tends to lead with his heart, even if it might get broken in the long run.
crush: sedgemask -- mate: sedgemask -- offspring: tba -- family: all deceased (ooc)
♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x ♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x ♦️x♦️ x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x ♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x ♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️xx♦️x♦️x♦️x♦️x
Last edited by ethium on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ethium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me