Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby wait for me. » Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:47 pm

K. Howard wrote:
Hey! I'm K. Howard.

About Me
1. Semi-Literate (200-400 words)
2. I like to have at least a vague plot. (I have ideas for all of the rp types I like.)
3. Romance is not required.
4. LGBT+ friendly
5. I'll play characters of any gender or sexuality. I'm also open to writing polyamory.
6. When it comes to history, I'd like you to have at least a passing knowledge of the era / specific person (depending on the plot). I'm not asking you to be an expert. You could skim a couple Wikipedia pages and I'll probably be content.
7. I do most of my writing on my phone, so there might be the occasional typo.
8. I'd like someone who can help me out with the plot and will respond with more than just 'okay' or 'it's up to you'.

Ideas (pm me for specifics)
1. Recently, I've really been craving something with the Romantic poets. I think it could be fun to do something with the Geneva Squad (Lord Byron, the Shelleys, Polidori, Claire Claremont).

2. I'm always up for anything Victorian or Edwardian.

3. I'm not a big fan of steampunk, but I'll do it if you have some ideas for the plot.

4. Anything historical

5. Maybe reincarnation using actual historical figures? I've always wanted to do something like that.

What I Won't Do
1. Romances with massive power imbalances (captor x captive, for instance)

2. Soulmate aus

3. Animal rps
wait for me.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anonymous.Logophile » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:09 pm

ImageImage
XXCXXXXXXXXXCCCCXXXCCXXXImageImage

About me;;
▪ 18+
▪ Flexible with gender and amount of characters
▪ Any pairing. Most experienced with fxm
▪ Horrible memory
▪ Detailed.
▪ Quite active
▪ Looking for a long term partner
▪ First and third point of view
▪ Semi-literate/literate. Can do 100-7000. It all just depends
▪ In-rp-descriptions and character sheets
▪ Romantic fanatic but not required
▪ Mountain Time Zone
▪ Won't do furry/animal rps

About you ;;
▪ I don't require you to be 18+ but please be mature.
▪ Just be straight up when introducing yourself. (Ex. Tell me your
pairing/sexuality preference, what gender you prefer playing,
what age range you are comfortable with, what perspective you
like etc.)
▪ Please be active
▪ No one liners
▪ Communicate.
▪ Be detailed with your replies in the rp and also your first response to this. "Hey, wanna rp?" Isn't gonna cut it.
▪ Help build plot

Plots/Pairings ;;
▪ Student x Student
▪ Roommate x Roommate

▪ Librarian x OC
▪ Cafe owner x OC
▪ Tattoo artist x Client

▪ Neighbor x Neighbor

▪ Admirer/stalker x OC

▪ Part-humanoid x OC

▪ Creature x Creature | ➸ Creature x Human
ex. Wolf x Wolf, Wolf x Neko | ex. Vampire x Human

▪ Runaways
▪ Soulmates

Genres ;;
▪ Post apocalyptic/apocalypse ( Could be zombie or not )
▪ Fantasy
▪ Futuristic
▪ Slice of life
▪ Romance
▪ Adventure

(( I have plots of my own but I'm too lazy to add them in but I'm also pondering on if I should add them in or make google docs. for them. Also, the pairings are just an idea for you to get the concept, it doesn't have to be Wolf x Wolf for a Creature x Creature role play. Also, I am getting back into role playing so I'm not going to start out astonishingly perfect but I will do my best to do so.))
Anonymous.Logophile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lacke » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:13 pm

hello! my name is lacke if you couldn't tell by now (and yes i am aware that this
            coding is awful, i spent literally 30 minutes on trying to find something nice and
            this is what we ended up with). anywho, i've been roleplaying since about 2010,
            possibly longer, and nearly 8 of those years have been spent here on cs! i live in
            the western united states, living on mountain standard time. i am pretty active,
            and i am a full time college student as well as a part-time employee. enough of
            my long rambling though, i'll skip to the important part so i don't bore you!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

about me! (pretty boring i know)
            - i am in college and have a job, so while i am active, i may not post everyday.
            - i am a semi-literate to literate roleplayer, most of my posts are about 400+.
            - i mostly do mxf roleplays, but i am open to trying mxm or fxf! lgtbq+ is okay!
            - i would like to consider myself a friendly person, i am very open to and prefer
            x.to make friends with the person i am roleplaying with! feel free to pm me!
            - i am definitely not picky, and i am pretty much open to any suggestions!

what i'd like from you!
            - again, i am not picky. but it would be nice to have a partner who can match
            x.my literacy, who can post with proper grammar, stuff like that.
            - a partner who is okay with my little to no experience with lgbtq+ characters.
            - a partner who is willing to discuss the plots/characters and further ideas!
            - a partner who is willing to do ocs' for most roleplays of any genres!
            - a partner who is fairly active and understands that i may not post 24/7.

general roleplays i'm looking for!
            - my hero academia based! (oc's though. craving!!)
            - warrior cats (general clan life, forbidden romance, prophecies, etc.)
            - demi-gods (historic greece/rome, percy jackson based, current day.)
            - star wars (i've never done a star wars roleplay, but i'd love to!)
            - harry potter (students at hogwarts, adulting wizards, etc.)
            - skyrim/elder scrolls (i've never done a rp like this, but i'd love to!)
            - how to train your dragon (romance, adventure, peril, etc.)
            - marvel (superhero oc's, superhero children, superhero apprentices.)
            - werewolves (romance, adventure, peril, soulmates, anything!)
            - detroit become human (romance, adventure, etc.)
            - romance in general (pretty open to a lot!)
            - a lot more that i cannot think of right off the top of my head!

dialogue prompts! (new one for me, why not try it?)
            - "no, its really not that complicated. he's a bad person."
            - "the king is missing."
            - "do you trust me?"
            - "why are you helping me?"

things i won't roleplay (im sorry ;n; )
            - roleplays with no real plot
            - roleplays with no real drama/romance
            - real life bands/people
            - anything with cannon characters.
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lacuna » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:43 pm

Hi, I'm Liddi! I'm looking for some wholesome 1x1s on the CS forums.

About me:
    - CS staff things will come first and I'm often on mobile, so you may see me online even if I don't post.
    - I am an adult and ask that you are too.
    - I'm very queer and so are my characters.
    - My time zone is MST and I'm most likely to be posting in the evening or on the weekends at this time, but I'm open to RP partners from any time zone.
    - I will chat or talk about the plot in PM or on Discord, but I usually keep detailed discussions off the RP thread.
    - I am looking for long term RPs.

About my RPing style:
    - I write as much as is needed, not quantity over quality. If we're in a fast moving part of the plot/conversation, my post won't be that long.
    - I write in the third person.
    - I prefer to play one main character each. However, we can have plenty of NPCs which either of us can create and/or control at any time.
    - I do a bit of minor power-playing sometimes to keep the action moving but won't ever write dialogue for your character (you are welcome to do the same).
    - I will move the plot forward in my posts. Please do the same and don't just post a reaction to whatever I did! I'm excited to see what you come up with even if it's not what I envisioned happening.
    - I use custom art or Sims 4 references for my characters, but you're welcome to use whatever style of reference you want.
    - I do not size down my text or decorate my posts, but you're welcome to.

What I want to RP:
    - Space Adventure: Humans captured extra-terrestrials and stole nanite technology from them before killing them. This technology was used to create cyborgs for an international military organization made up of misfits who have been given the responsibility of protecting Earth from alien threats. However, the technology is starting to malfunction and make cyborgs sick. Our characters have been sent on a space mission to find the aliens and negotiate with them to save our people. My character is Jax, a cyborg. Your character can be another cyborg or a human space explorer. Romance is possible if you want, though not necessary for this plot.
    - Any plots with a sci-fi or fantasy setting, magic, or adventure. Shifters are fine, as well as powers, demons, aliens, witches, or anything of that nature. I'm not big on modern times without a twist, and will likely decline. Almost any kind of romance is fine by me, including polyamory, as long as it's not just regular hetero humans. Feel free to suggest your plot to me and see if I'm into it!
    - I am not in very many fandoms, but could be enticed to play Harry Potter or Tamora Pierce (either of her worlds) as long as we are playing OCs only. I do not do animal roleplays.

If that sounds good to you feel free to reach out to me via PM or Discord at Liddi#0468!
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

uwu

Postby guar » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:35 pm

hey there i'm ronin, but feel free to call me indo if you want to (or honestly anything lmho) i'm a female a-level student from england (so i'm gmt), so you can expect that i may be slightly inactive at times where i've either been given a whole lot of work (two subjects are essay based lol and another one requires a lot of time and editing) or if i have mock-up exams. i can be found on discord where i'm likely more active there for a chat, although i've never planned to roleplay on there. i'm able to pump out decently sized posts depending on what my partner gives me (im usually 500-800 words, depends on muse, how busy i am and what im given) but if we prefer shorter posts then i can probably work around that too haha. i'm capable of roleplaying any gender and i'm lgbt+ friendly and i can roleplay that. i'm terrible at typing full grammar when we are chatting, but i can if thats a preference of my partner's. i can roleplay multiple characters and i am a huge sucker for anything fantasy-based.

i'm expecting decent grammar and responses from my partner, but i can work with shorter posts, that would just mean my posts would mirror that, im not overlly fond of 1/2 sentence replies but i can manage that if need be i just might lose interest. i would like to have somebody willing to discuss the plot with me and happy to develop characters as we go along (if they're original characters, that is). it would be preferable if they're willing to roleplay on the forums, i struggle roleplaying through alternative sites/methods. i would like them to be active within reason, if you're busy or hitting a writers block thats completely fine !!! just please let me know haha. if i forget feel free to give me a nudge if i've not given you a reason!

fandoms: (this is probably not all of them honestly, i've likely missed some haha)

overwatch - i'm an active player of overwatch and i enjoy the lore, i'm happy to play canons
    the walking dead - any kind of apocalypse scenario is cool with me, i'm up to date on the games but behind on comics and show
    how to train your dragon - ocs prefererable but can canon if need be, need some kind of a plot though
    jurrasic park - dinosaurs are my heart and soul i love them,,, so much. happy to do any kind of plot with this one, even if it doesn't follow the movies (i know some people enjoy those human-dino kind of scenarios, that sounds interesting to me)
    marvel - ocs and canons super cool with me on this, primarily ocs preferable though,,, im just a sucker for superheroes ngl
    fruits basket - been a while tbh but i can do ocs and canons with this, ocs kinda preferable tho, needs some kind of plot to it.
    supernatural - ocs preferable with this, im behind on the series but know the gist of whats going on

dialogue prompts: (this can be for fandom and non-fandom, and are only a few different ones, i'd likely find more)

“Oh calm down, it’s just an ancient glowing sword. Nothing to be scared of.”
    “Oh big deal, I befriended a murderer, you should be happy. Now if anyone makes me upset they can be killed.”
    “I have a ghost friend, do they write words with blood on the walls? Yeah, but, it’s always notes of encouragement.”
    “Oh yeah, walk through a forest at night, nothing could go wrong there. Said no one ever!”
    “A masked villain? Really? Well why don’t we just call up Scooby and the gang.”
    “This seems pretty fishy.” “I swear to God if you make one more sea pun I'm drowning you.”
    “Yeah, anyway, I’ve decided not to worry about that.” “It’s...on fire.”
    “When you said you’re a werewolf, I expected something more fierce not...fluffy.”
    “I know we're roommates but I'm sick of cleaning up after you, your fur is getting everywhere.”
    “The floods came fast, but those thingscame faster.”
    “You tried to kill me the first time we met!”
    “So you're a fairy, right? What, going to grant my three wishes or something?” "I'm retired, I don't do that stuff anymore.”
    “We’re lost.” “No, we’re not.” “And it’s getting dark.” “We’re fine.” “I don’t even know which town this is.”
    “You’re… above average, in terms of appearance. I mean you look nice.” “Thanks. Quick question, have you ever spoken to a person before in your life, like ever?”
    “You just had to wake up the thousand-year-old mummy, huh?”
    “How do you get through doors with horns like that?” “They're antlers.”
    “A'ight, cool, thanks for saving me and nursing me back to health but can you please stop staring at me while I sleep? Its unnerving.”
    “You came back for me!” “Actually, that's just my gun.”
    “I can’t believe I’m supposed to be the voice of reason. I’ve never been reasonable about anything, ever, in my life.”
guar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:35 pm

Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the morning. Here are roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing female if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with.

Transformers. ( I'm really craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female oc. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thing with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would really love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too. )
Assian's creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon, or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: pparadise is looking for : you!!

Postby norvina! » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 pm

pparadise wrote:
pparadise wrote:Image

Hello! My name is pparadise, I am currently looking for a 1 x 1, I live in EST and I am currently in high school. I'm active everyday and put out quick responses, I prefer to play female characters and I'm most comfortable with mxf but can do fxf if I'm extremely interested. I love chatting ooc so don't be afraid to message me!

what im looking for -
-Good grammar, punctuation, spelling.
-Willing to help out plot ideas
-More than 1 or 2 sentences per post, I understand writers block but at least 3 - 4
-Tell me when you're no longer interested, seriously. I'm tired of just never getting responses, it's frustrating. I understand everyone has lives outside of cs but please pm or something.

what i can provide -
-Good spelling, grammar, punctuation.
-Able to help make plots n such
-A paragraph or more of response, can mirror.
-Can do realistic or anime fc
-Plays female parts well
-Will tell you when I lose interest

fandoms (bold = really want)
-marvel (peter parker x oc, loki x oc e.c.t)
-gravity falls
-httyd
-ouat
-twilight (jasper hale, paul lahote, embry call, seth clearwater)
-detriot: become human (connor x oc, android oc x human oc)

non-fandom
-villain x hero
-bully x victim
-god(dess) x human
-celebrity x non-fan
-werewolf x vampire
-arranged marriage
-webtoon? (sirens lament, age matters, winter woods, e.c.t. I read alot of the webtoons so just ask!)
-apocalyptic romance
-demon x human

Pm me if you're interested!
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cswolf. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:38 am

cswolf. wrote:
cswolf. wrote:
G R E E T I N G S!

About Me!
Greetings! My name is cswolf. and I am returning to CS after my little hiatus to figure out my life and what is going on in it. I quite enjoy roleplaying and writing as well. This is going to be my post for you all to know what i wish for in an rp partner and what I can provide to the partnership.

One note is that I am very character based and often will start an rp just because I created another roleplay oc. I will also have a tendency to develop my characters as we go along and edit my form as things develop.

Bolded means that is the role I desire. No bold means that I am ok with either role and I will remove the option from my post if I have enough of that plot filled for me. If you are interested in roleplaying with me. Please PM me if you wish to rp with me and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

What I Desire in an RP Partner!
Be able to write at least a paragraph [5+ Sentences] even when you have writer's block
You must be ok with doing MxM relationships as those are the types of relationships I tend to gravitate towards
Be able to help with plot creation and moving the plot along
Friendly and willing to talk OOC with me :)
Can make your own forms
You do not need to code your forms if you do not want to :)
Able to play males and females

What I Can Provide!
Able to write 5+ sentences
Able to do semi-ok forms
Friendly and willing to talk OOC with you :)
Able to help with plot creation and moving the plot along
Will post at least once a day {Most times more often unless I am very busy that day. I will warn you}
I will not rush you
Will try to code my posts and make them pretty
Lots of fun and emojis
Able to play males and females

Fandoms!
Harry Potter [OCS Please] {I have not read through all the books but I do not care about spoilers as every major spoiler has been told to me. I am also not very familiar with this fandoms but I am willing to learn more} I have a hufflepuff OC that I wish to use.
Decendents of Fairy Tale Creatures/Characters
Danganronpa {Canon charactors or OCs} [I am able to play most of the canon characters somewhat properly]
Modern Gods/Goddesses
Decendents of Gods/Goddesses

Other Ideas!
Arranged Marriages {Royalty x Royalty or Royalty x Commoner}
Forbidden Romance {Enemy werewolf packs, enemy gangs, enemy kingdoms, etc}
College or University students
Soulmates {I have a couple ways of doing this}
High School/University/Any grade teachers
Rivals becoming lovers
Supernatual creatures
Werewolves {Especially plots surrounding destined soulmates}
Good boy x Bad boy
Youtubers {OCs}
High school related {Must have a good plot however}
Dystopian {Needs to have a good plot however}
Roommates
Roadtrip

NEW ADDITIONS
Tumblr Prompts
Outgoing x Shy
Friends to crushes
Celebrities dating for promotional reasons and end up falling in love {OCs}

What I Do Not Want to rp!
Warrior cats
Real person roleplays {Youtubers, celebrities, etc}
Canon characters {Very little exceptions}
Animals
My little Pony
Superheros
Pokemon
Zombie Apocolypse

Conclusion
Thank you for reading this long post! I am also open to any plots that you wish to present to me. Please feel free to pm me if you are interested in roleplaying with me, I will be happy to read and respond as soon as I can.
lurkin!

CATCHING UP MY REMAINING LOLO MESSAGES <3
THANKS ALL FOR VISITING ME :)
cswolf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nari UwU » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:05 am

Hello all! I’m back after a couple year hiatus and would like to ease myself back in, so I’m not going to beonmore than a couple times a day, meaning I may be slow to respond. I don’t have any plots in mind, I’m open to a lot, though, so if you have something I’m more than happy to roll with it :)

I used to do a lot of animal rps, so I’d be down for that

I like video games like fallout, Skyrim, bioshock, stuff in that area
Haven’t watched any newer anime but soul eater, full metal alchemist, and inuyashaare some of my favorites, so I that genre, if I haven’t seen it I’ll be happy to check it out and see ^_^
Rwby and Miraculous Ladybug are pretty tight too 👌
As far as tv shows, I haven’t watched much, maybe Sabrina or Supernatural? I haven’t seen past like season 11 or so on supernatural and that was a couple years back so I’m a bit fuzzy

For all of these I’d prefer ocs over existing characters
Hug your pets. They're gone before you know it.
Nari UwU

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby luminescent, » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:44 am

hiya i'm luminescent and i just came back from a long break to get my head together. please bear in mind im out of practice and still getting back into the swing of things c:
    about me
    - lowercase intended
    - decent grammar and spelling
    - fxf or mxf
    - bst timezone
    - i can write from six lines to several paragraphs; i mirror post
    - i only play female characters (unless doubled up)
    - i’m pretty friendly and active. if inactive for some reason, i'll try to inform you beforehand.
    - i try to post at least once every other day

roleplays i’d be interested in (italics = role id want)
    - soul mates (matching tattos etc)
    -artist/photographer x muse
    - roommates
    - the walking dead
    - some sort of dystopian plot?
    - celebrity pr relationship (two celebs 'dating' for promo, end up falling in love etc)
    - anything royalty themed
    - hero x villain
    - supernatural (ghosts, vampires etc.)
    - anything apocalypse-themed: natural disasters, zombie etc
    - school project; e.g character a & and character b get paired for a six-week school project etc.
    - bad reputation celebrity x goody two shoes celebrity
    - roadtrip/ travelling across the world (friendship group/couples etc)
    - runaways
    - any cliche enemy to lovers plot (rivals,exes etc.)
    - i'm open for most ideas! just pm me c:
Last edited by luminescent, on Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
luminescent,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me