WAVECLAN D&F | accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: WAVECLAN D&F | accepting

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:02 am

@King-Roscoe, of course c:
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:28 am

name, Drift
    age, 49 moons
    gender, male
    rank, Rogue
    desired rank, goal; to wipe all those from existence, so i guess that would make him leader.
    personality, Drift feels nothing, loves nothing, cares for nothing. There is only him and his mission to rid the world of something so evil and so despicable, that not even the dark forest wants him. Drift is cold and distant on the surface, but just beneath is a scared, lost soul that just wants someone to understand him and help him through what he's suffered.
    backstory [optional], Drift has been around a long time, his past is dark like his soul. His mother was murdered by his father when he was 5 moons, and he managed to save his two sisters but his father wouldn't let him go, this brought on a dark path for himself. He has resentment in his heart. The world turned their back on him when he needed to be saved the most, so now he's turned his back on the world, and those that stand in his way, are just unfortunate casualties.
    kin, Featherfall (Sister), Leafwind (sister), Bloodeyes (Father)
    crush, none
    mate, Softwings
    kits, open
    other, answer
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 am

name, Bonekit, Bonepaw, Boneblossom
    age, 38 moons
    gender, female
    rank, warrior
    desired rank, deputy
    personality, Boneblossom could be described as a questioning molly,
    as she is quite a curious one. she's also very aggressive, and enjoys fighting and accepting challenges
    from other clan mates. There is a certain fire in her heart that drives her to lead, maybe because she
    can do whatever she wants, but she's sure it's because she likes to hold authority over others and
    maintain control. Boneblossom also has a gentle side that cares for what her clan members have to say,
    all though finding this sweet side is hard to come by. she keeps it hidden away and for the most part
    stands tall and fierce. Never letting that mask slip. she is an aggressive, fierce, fighting, killing,
    machine and that's all she wants you to see.
    backstory [optional], Boneblossom has also had a crush on Hawkstar since before he was a leader, though she lacked courage and never told him how she felt for the tom. Now that he's leader, she feels there is no way for her to ever be mates with him. This feisty molly thinks she is undeserving of the tom's attention. She came from a loving home, her mother died during birth and her father passed away shortly after from an unknown illness.
    kin, Panther
    crush, hawkstar
    mate, none
    kits, none
    other, answer
Last edited by Abducted_by_Bees on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 am

@King-Roscoe, your cats are accepted - and i think that russetpaw may end up liking your shadowpaw (if it's alright with you) just to spice things up a little. >:3
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:17 am

That sounds great with me >.<
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlυeвerry; » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:32 am

everyone, i messed the poll up a bit aha.

it still ends on the 22nd, but everyone just needs to re-vote c:
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 am

name, stonekit, stonepaw, stonefire
    age, 10 moons
    gender, male
    rank, apprentice
    desired rank, warrior
    personality, Stonepaw is a flirtatious Casanova, no molly is safe from his good charms and bright smiles. Despite how happy Stonepaw appears to be, he is constantly suffering through illness. He's spent most of his kit-hood in the medicine cat den. His immune system has always been weak, and his older brother Shadowpaw looks after him and protects him. He often feels useless and a nuisance but his older brother and protecter looks after him, he is never treated any different in Shadowpaw's eyes and that's what really matters with stonepaw. He feels that while he still has time, he's going to live out his moments with every breath like it his last, and it just so helps that there is so many pretty females around camp.
    backstory [optional], From the outside it looks like stonepaw grew up in a loving home along with his other siblings, but deep secrets live within his family. His mother Midnightflame is not what she seems. She's a hardened criminal against her previous clan, hiding out among the clan memebers of waveclan, it was by accident that she mated and hard kits, after birth, she abandoned stonepaw and his siblings and slipped off into the shadows. Stonepaw nor his siblings never knew their father, and growing up mostly alone has made them tough and rely only among themselves.
    kin, Shadowpaw
    crush, any and all females 8-)
    mate, none
    kits, none
    other, here
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby вlυeвerry; » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:08 am

@King-Roscoe, accepted ! i can tell he's going to be a ladies man x3
вlυeвerry;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:40 am

that's the plan (^~^)
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:48 pm

"a sleek white tom with a gray face and long, plumed tail."

name, lilypool
    age, 24 moons // two years old
    gender, male
    rank, warrior (senior I suppose?)
    desired rank, achieved ; warrior
    personality, lilypool can come across (very easily) as a far too laid-back and unfocused warrior, mostly thanks to the fact that he isn't a very expressive cat. he enjoys getting under the skin of cats who may not like him (or even those who are just short-tempered), although he never means any underlying harm by it other than to humor himself. despite his rather young age, he is perceptive and considerate, even if he seems like a reckless oaf to anyone with eyes; he can be a great cat to talk through an issue with or ask for advice on smaller matters. his ability to communicate with others so well could be transferable into a role of leadership, should he want it -- but his ambitions never reach as far as the role of deputy or clan leader; while he is capable of responsibility, he doesn't yearn to be thrust into such a role. despite how hard-headed, annoying, and challenging he can be if pushed too far, he is loyal to nothing more than his clan, and his calling as a warrior.
    backstory [optional], born as a sole kit in his litter, lilykit had always been fond of mischief and adventure, just as any other. despite the fact that his father, willowfang, was killed mere sunrises before he was born, and his mother, hawkbreeze, never recovered from the rough kitting, lilykit always had a bright outlook on life, springing into his apprenticeship with the desire to prove his strength with support from his parents in starclan. this was the beginning of his main inward issue, however; he felt so pressured to conceal his grief and focus on his training that it became the norm for him to swallow his concerns and issues, instead putting on an unbreakable front that displayed nothing but reckless amounts of optimism (which helped in causing lots of minor injuries in avoidable accidents throughout). when he matured and became a warrior, lilypool finally settled back a little bit - and his adventurous desires, unsated, instead settled into different territories. now, thoughts that bring him curiosity are more fitting for a cat his age - ones of serving his clan in the best way, be it through battle, hunting, advice, or...even one day stepping into the delicate pawsteps of fatherhood..
    kin, willowfang, hawkbreeze
    crush, n/a, although open i suppose ^v^
    mate, n/a
    kits, n/a

;;big oof i'm sorry for such a large image omg
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups