A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Accepting Apprentices&E

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:06 pm

So what's going on in RP right now? where could my cats jump into? Who mentors Raccoonpaw or Hazepaw, Oakclan?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:38 am

It's currently leaf-bare and midday in the Clans right now. It snowed this morning, so it's very cold. Most of OakClan is searching for Bearpaw, a missing apprentice, and those that aren't are currently guarding the camp. An OakClan patrol searching for Bearpaw is on EagleClan territory, just about to be found by Russetswirl and Blazepaw. A lot of EagleClan cats are out hunting/patrolling right now. Tigerblaze, Splashfeather, and Jackdawpaw just found Bearpaw, though the rest of the Clan doesn't know that yet; so they're in a Twoleg garden with Artemis (the cat that saved Bearpaw) and one of her neighbors, Honey. I think that covers most, add what ever else y'all can think of that's big right now.

Racoonpaw's mentor will be Dawntrail, and Hazepaw's mentor will be Lynxfoot.
Oh, also - you forgot to add Hazepaw's age to his form, so how old is he?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:43 am

C a s wrote:
It's currently leaf-bare and midday in the Clans right now. It snowed this morning, so it's very cold. Most of OakClan is searching for Bearpaw, a missing apprentice, and those that aren't are currently guarding the camp. An OakClan patrol searching for Bearpaw is on EagleClan territory, just about to be found by Russetswirl and Blazepaw. A lot of EagleClan cats are out hunting/patrolling right now. Tigerblaze, Splashfeather, and Jackdawpaw just found Bearpaw, though the rest of the Clan doesn't know that yet; so they're in a Twoleg garden with Artemis (the cat that saved Bearpaw) and one of her neighbors, Honey. I think that covers most, add what ever else y'all can think of that's big right now.

Racoonpaw's mentor will be Dawntrail, and Hazepaw's mentor will be Lynxfoot.
Oh, also - you forgot to add Hazepaw's age to his form, so how old is he?

I did? He is 8 moons old...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope ☀ Discussion Thread ☀ Not Accepting

Postby C a s » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:10 am

@White Night, kk, thank you.

All right - the Allegiances are once again up to date! After mulling it over, I think we've finally reached a pretty even point in the roleplay. Therefore, accepting is now closed. The only characters that can be made are kits being born by mates that have litters in-roleplay. Other than that, we will not be accepting new cats for the foreseeable future. ^^
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:04 am

I hope no one minds seeing a scolding and tough Creamflower in getting Dustkit to open up one way or another! I feel that even though parents can be kind and gentle, when it comes to parenting, you gotta be tough on the little ones! Otherwise they would be off doing crime and stuff! LOL!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:16 am

I don't mind, it will be a good change of pace from the nice sweet Creamflower we're all used to lol. Although Dustkit may be a tough nut to crack ;) I think she will open up a bit as she gets older but right now she's still pretty young so she doesn't really even understand what others are saying. She just sees anyone who's not her family and she's like O: who dat, get out
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:24 am

LOL! I figured its nice to see a scolding Creamflower for once! Im trying to use my methods of how I scold my nieces and nephews through Creamflower! So far I think its working! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:14 am

Cradily
Is Sunflare supposed to speak Raccoonpaw or Hazepaw? Racconpaw is talking with her mentor when Haze is open?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Tue Apr 07, 2020 3:25 am

@White Night, Hazepaw's mentor, Lynxfoot, was in the nursery with Cedartail and Sunflare, so she's probably with them (the group talking to Raccoonpaw right now) if you want to send him her way. And to clear things up, Sunflare is with Dawntrail (and Cedartail and Lynxfoot presumably), I believe, though @Cradily can correct me if I'm wrong. c: They're guarding the camp since both deputy, leader, and most of the warriors are out of camp right now.

Just wanted to help clear things up since I know you're eager for your characters to get involved! Unfortunately, I don't think I have anyone open for interactions right now personally.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:12 am

@White Night, Yep, what Cas said. Sunflare, Cedartail, Dawntrail, and probably Lynxfoot are all together guarding camp right now, and since Raccoonpaw is the one who approached them, I had Sunflare greet him. If I had another open cat in OakClan I would send him Hazepaw's way, but unfortunately I don't.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me