Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby .Ranger. » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:30 pm

.Ranger. wrote:
.Ranger. wrote:
Hi everyone, it has definitely been a while. I'm looking for one-on-one partners, I'm looking for anyone interested in playing male characters. I work long hours during the busy season (February-July and September-October), I own my own business (multiple of them) so sometimes it's more than 60 hours.. However, I always find time to reply. I'm off Sundays and Mondays so typically, I'm much slower during my off days (sometimes).

• If something comes up on your end, just let me know. I get it, I've got my own life so there's no harm.

• I'll reply at least one time a day, I always aim to reply more than one time.

• I'm looking for a casual RP partner, I'm not big on just one line and then that's it for the entire RP.

• I'd much rather RP in PM (or Discord, that’s fine too if that’s what you prefer).

• If you’re interested in more than one we can do more than one.

• If you have other pairings you like, feel free to suggest them, it’s no problem.

Currently adding more. The bolded titles are what I'm really interested in.
* = Characters I would prefer to play.
For Fandoms, if you need me to double, there are certain characters I wouldn't mind doubling. Just because they aren't listed doesn't mean anything.

Fandom

○ Riddick [2013]
Boss Johns x OC*

○ The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
Regis x OC*

○ Resident Evil Village
Heisenberg x OC*

○ Borderlands
Handsome Jack x OC*

○ Black Butler
Sebastian x OC*
Joker* x OC* [Either or]
William x OC*

○ K Project
Izumo Kusanagi x OC*
Reisi Munakata x OC*
Yata* x OC*
Mikoto* x OC*

○ Red Dead Redemption 2
Arthur x OC*
Dutch x OC*

○ Soul Eater
Stein x OC*
Soul* x OC*

○ That Time I Got Reincarnated By A Slime
Black/Noir (Diablo) x OC***

In any fandom RP, everything doesn't always go according to plan and any character that comes from any fandom isn't always on par.
I get the tattoos,
I don’t give them.
My life is full of
the color blue and dachshunds.
” The birth of a new Demon Lord!
Quite an old sensation but a familiar one.
What a truly wonderful day!”
.Ranger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:11 pm

about me
    • literate and third-person roleplayer
    • 7 years of rp experience
    • f/f and f/m pairings only
    • one to six paragraphs depending on context
    • limited availability due to work schedule :(
    • posts at least once a week or more
    • loves to plot and make headcanons + pinterest boards
    • gritty angst, drama, and romance addict
    • discord > cs forums (can be persuaded)
    • slow burns > rushed romance
    • pm to start plotting
    about you
    • literate and third-person roleplayer
    • enjoys plotting and making headcanons
    • flexible in posting time
    • contributes to plot
    pairings
    • werewolf/human
    • demon/human
    • arranged marriage (enemies to lovers)
    • monster/human
    • villain/hero (bnha verse)
    • celebrity/personal assistant
    • romeo/juliet (mafia verse)
xixixixi𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎...
xixixixixixixixixiiiiiImage
xi┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐
stats !
ˢʰᵉ/ᵗʰᵉʸᵃᵈᵘˡᵗ ˢᵉᵐⁱ⁻ᵃᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
ᶜʰᵃʳⁱˢᵐᵃ ⁽ ⁺ ¹⁰ ⁾
ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁽ ⁺ ⁸ ⁾
ᵖˢʸᶜʰ ʰᵒʳʳᵒʳ ⁽ ⁺ ⁷ ⁾
xi└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘
iImage
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RavenshadowRose » Sun Jul 11, 2021 4:16 pm

I am Ravenshadow.

♤I am an adult. Barely.
♤I'm female.
♤I'm obsessed with fantasy and romance. Slice of life is a bit boring, I sort of need magic.
♤I tend to mirror posts. Alot. So I could be between 100 words and 1000.
♤I can do Discord, but I honestly prefer forums or PMs

Aye, every good rper has rules. Here's mine.
♤No rudeness. All too often my mouth will override my brains ability to keep it shut, especiallyif I have a good reason to allow it to run. (Figuratively, of course. I would be typing, but still.)
♤Be semi-lit. I mirror posts, so if you want longer posts, you have to give me longer posts.
♤I have a job. And a life. You might get a reply once a day, if I haven't been working 20 hours straight. Please be understanding.
♤Be LGBTQ supportive. I don't mind if you prefer mxf, but I don't want you to put down the LGBTQ community around me. I'm part of them.
♤I have a form of multiple personality disorder. So playing multiple characters is easy and normal for me. Please allow me to play 2 - 5 characters

list of things I'm interested in.

I use the following signs to signify interest.
☆ = Not interested but will still do it.
☆☆ = More intrest but it's still requested too much.
☆☆☆ = I wouldn't mind this.
☆☆☆☆ = Strong want for this.
☆☆☆☆☆ = I need this rp.
¤ = Do not want this. At all.
The Colored roles are mine.
==============

Fantasy Humanoid

Vampirexelf ☆☆☆
Werewolfxwerepanther fxm ☆☆☆☆☆
Dark Angelxyour OC ☆☆☆☆
Four HorsemenxYour Female OC mxmxmxmxf ☆☆☆☆☆
Mutantxyour oc (can be human or supernatural/mutant) any gender pairing. ☆☆☆☆☆

Realistic Animal

Warrior CatxWarrior Cat ☆☆☆☆
Wild HorsexDomesticated Horse ☆☆☆

Fantasy Animal

Black Dragonxyour dragon oc ☆☆☆☆
Kelpiexyour OC Animal☆☆☆☆

===========
You might be wondering how the heck I think I can play four men and you only have to play one woman.
Hope you don't mind a polyamorous relationship because my four Horsemen will do anything for your lady.
Try it! You might just like it! Lol.

The mutant one is complicated.
You have to have seen multiple X-men movies.
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed inappropriate content
RavenshadowRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnifical » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:56 am

hello hello! i'm bunny and I'm based in the uk (gmt/bst)
i go by she/her pronouns but do not mind if I'm referred to as they/them as well.
I'm mainly looking for fandom-based roleplay only (i do not have experience
in non-fandom roleplay, super sorry about that!)
i can only to mxf or fxm rps, but i am willing to try something different! i fully
support the lgbtq+ community but i have no experience in roleplaying characters
in the community!
i can play both male and female characters! i am an adult.

i'm a bit busy sometimes, so my posts may not be super long,
but I'll do my best to mirror! i aim for one post a day at least!

but... what am i interested in?
the amount of filled stars show what
I'm craving the most!

➼ Jujutsu Kaisen ★★★★★
⤷ oc or canon is fine!

➼ Noragami ★★★★☆
⤷ oc or canon is fine!

➼ Fire Force ★★★★☆
⤷ oc is fine!

➼ Demon Slayer ★★★★☆
⤷ oc is fine!
➼ My Hero Academia ★★★★☆
⤷ oc is fine!

➼ Bungou Stray dogs ★★★★☆
⤷ oc is fine!

➼ Warrior Cats ★★★☆☆
⤷ oc is fine!
⤷ unsure how we'd do it in a 1x1.

⋆★⋆

thank you for considering! ♡
⋆★⋆

━━━━━━♡━━━━━━
“𝙒𝙤𝙬-𝙬𝙚𝙚!
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙢-𝙋𝙤𝙢'𝙨
𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧!”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
bunnifical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the viking goddess » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:08 am

𝓐 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝓮
== i'm the viking goddess, but you can call me vi!
== she/her - gemini in zodiac - in my twenties(wish i could specify but cant sorry) - fairly new to the site still!
== i tend to writing in the first person - working hard on writing in third person.
== currently working as an aspiring author, so i am only able to post 2-6 times daily - with that being said, i am willing post more with being on my computer daily.
== LGBTQ+ positive(as i am apart of the community myself - love you boos *mwah*), though i have yet to role-play a character of the community and i am willing to try if need be!!
== i do create my own characters, so most of the plots we discuss might have to be created between us or we can figure something out.
== i strongly role-play female characters, but i do know how to write for male characters as well. most of my oc's are female, but that doesn't matter! with the hopes of creating more male characters, it will help me further my work on a book i plan on producing.
== semi-lit - i can produce anywhere between one to four or more paragraphs at one time(if needed willing to produce more).

the viking goddess' example quote from current rp wrote:
==🍭| cordovia veronica eathe. 🍭| vero. 🍭| female.
==🍭| twenty eight. 🍭| june 5th. 🍭| gemini.
==🍭| secretly bisexual. 🍭| werewolf. 🍭| lesser heir.
==🍭| tagged:
==🍭| mentioned: sersha, tarner, arlo
==🍭|location: somewhere in the forest.
==♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
the girl yawned, opening her eyes to the sunlight above her. she pulled her hand over her face, as the leaves beneath her rustled. she squinted and looked around. everything was hazy and she was slightly confused on where she was. finally, her sight slowly started to return to her. as she blinked, she realized she was in the middle of the forest. sighing, she sat up. looking at her clothes, she sighed with a sad tone. standing to her feet, she started to brush the dirt and leaves off of her dirty attire. missing the ones in her hair. as she could hear leaves crushing under something in the distance, cordovia stood her ground. narrowing her eyes to the tree at her right, she sighed. it was merely ghost, coming to greet her. "silly beast. you nearly gave me a scare. come now, i have no recollection of nights previous. let's return home before i get into trouble. which i know i will." she said as she looked at the large dire wolf. placing her hand upon his head, she smiled. his dark pelt was so soft, that it always seemed to calm her nerves. as she began to walk, barefooted home, the lesser heir once again yawned. she leaned into ghost, listening to him breath lightly.
i sure wish ghost could talk. it'd be good to know what all he thinks. after all, he is my best friend. she thought with a sigh, then stood up. ghost looking at her with a slight look of confusion. smiling, the girl patted his head. "come on boy, let us race home. bet i can beat you this time without turning into my form." she told him as she got ready to run. ghost barked, as if he agreed. bending his body into the downward dog position, the two took off in a race. cordovia giggling as she was a little faster than the average human. turning her head to her left, she watched as ghost bound and leapt forward over a fallen tree. as she dashed to the left, the quickly to the right; the girl misjudged the third tree. slamming into it at full speed, the girl bounced backwards. slamming her back into the tree behind her, after the fact.
sliding down the tree, the girl groaned in pain. gritting her teeth, she looked over towards ghost, who was running towards her. "i'm alright boy. just misjudged that tree for a moment." she told him, as he nuzzled her face with a slight whine. pushing herself up, she groaned again, this time feeling it in her ribs and back. slowly walking forward, she looked around, to find her land markings. as she thought, she was a mile out from her packs land. she tossed her head to the side, as she looked at ghost; signaling for him to go on ahead. as ghost took off towards the packs home, he howled lightly off in the distance.
upon running home, ghost noticed his master's siblings. wagging his tail the young, but large dire wolf padded up to sersha, tarner, and arlo. he barked lightly at the three and sat at sersha's feet. looking up at his master's sister, his mouth open and tongue hanging out. he lifted his left paw towards her, something that cordovia had recently been teaching him.

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
== at least one or two posts every other two or three days. i understand unexpected things happening, just privately message me and we can discuss things further.
== willingness to be open for plot discussion, character ooc's, etc about that roleplay.
== semi-lit please - at least one paragraph or more depending on what you can do.
== male or female characters - one or both, depending on what you are comfortable with.
== fictional and non-fictional - i can produce both, just let me know through a private message one or the other, or both.
== and the willingness to become friends with me, which is totally optional lmao.

𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓘𝓷
italics for interested in - bold for wanting to role-play - 1-5 interest level - underlined for what i wish to play; some are up for discussion - * for recently added.

== star wars ★★★★★|| slightly obsessed since i have been younger and since i also grew up with the star wars movies!
rey - kylo ren | female oc - kylo ren | rey - male oc | jedi oc male - sith oc female | jedi oc female/male - sith oc female/male

== human
forbidden love/love triangle ★★★|| male oc - female oc - male/female oc | male oc - female oc -female oc | male oc - female oc - female/male oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl in school oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl in school oc | high school bully/bad boy oc - hot jock/cheerleader oc - new girl/boy in school
mafia romance ★★★|| male mafia boss oc - female innocent oc | female mafia daughter/boss oc - male innocent oc
high school sweethearts ★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
love at first sight ★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
royal love ★★★★★|| princess oc - prince oc | or vise versa | princess oc - male oc | female oc - prince oc
long distance - first meet up romance ★★★★★||(having personally experienced both a long distance and first meet up; i am very much interested in creating something beautiful out of this.) male oc - female oc | or vise versa!
love on a ranch ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa.

== supernatural
forbidden love/love triangle ★★★|| male werewolf oc - female human oc - male/female vampire oc | male werewolf oc - female human oc -female vampire oc | male werewolf oc - female human oc - female/male vampire oc
love and secrets ★★★★★|| female secret witch oc - human male oc | human female oc - secret werewolf male oc | female/male secret vampire oc - female/male human oc
one with the pack ★★★★★|| female/male human oc - female/male werewolf oc | female/male werewolf oc - female/male werewolf oc
one with the coven ★★★|| female/male vampire oc - female/male human oc | female/male vampire oc - female/ male vampire oc
up, up, and away! ★★★★★|| female villain oc - female/male hero oc | female/male villain oc - female hero oc | female/male hero oc - female/male hero oc | female/male villain oc - female/male villain oc
marvel/dc universe/our version ★★★★★|| female/male oc - with whatever superhero/villain you are obsessed with | batman - catwoman | superhero/villain i am obsessed with(apart from my #1 batman) - female/male oc | superhero/villain - superhero/villain | *female/male human oc - *female/male superhero/villain oc | *female/male human oc - *female/male superhero/villain oc | *i am very well versed in all the superhero/villains. so i am open to whatever you want to throw at me as a plot!
underwater experiences ★★★|| female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male human oc | female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male human oc | female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc - female/male siren/mermaid(man) oc

== others
pokemon ★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
trapped in game(COD>SAO>etc) ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
harry potter style ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
fast & furious style ★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
animal(wolf, horse, lion, etc) ★★|| male oc - female oc | or vise versa
*dragons★★★★★|| male oc - female oc | vise versa - i do have a plot in mind if you are willing to hear it out. honestly this one is new, but it also ties to a really good comic that i am currently reading and would love to try something like that.

thanks for reading! hit me with a private message if you
are interested in anything. hope to see some soon.
- vi
the viking goddess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:13 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Kuuchuu Buranko
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
(add) *Lumine (older possesed/cat! Kody x older Lumine)
*Pokemon
(add) *Danganronpa (Nagito x my oc x Izuru, Shuichi x Kokichi/ Amami x Shuichi x Kokichi, Kaito x Maki (normal or male) and Kaito x Maki (normal or male) x my oc, Kaede (normal or male) x my oc, Gonta x Himiko, Angie x Himiko x Tenko or just Angie x Tenko, male Kirumi x oc, Keebo and male Miu x oc)
*(add) Legend of Zelda
*Detective Conan
(add) Cardcaptor Sakura
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) kado
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
(add) wagaya no oinari sama
(add) wolf children
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
*Just realized Mo Dao Zu Shi is mostly about drama and stuff, not anything against CS rules, I think, so that too (WangXian, Zixuan x Yanli, Lan Huan x Jiang Cheng, Qing x OFC x Ning, OT3 SongXiaoXue, Jing (that's what the Untamed calls her) x OFC, Fairy dog x my dog of that I already have pups too, Jingyi x Sizhui x Jin Ling x OFC)
(Add) Marceline x Bubblegum, what is male bubblegum named x Marshall Lee
*(add) noragami
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Chinese or Japanese (ancient, but not written in Chinese or Japanese)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dunkin's rp search

Postby starfish, » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:43 am

hi! i'm dunkin' but you can call me callista or cal. i live in the cst timezone and my online hours vary, but i'll do my best to get back
      to you asap. i have a lot of free time on my hands unless i am working, so i can respond pretty often. i would appreciate your
      patience and in return i will be patient with you. right now i am looking for something laid back, anywhere from 100+ words or
      even up to 1000+. i will mirror whatever you are comfortable with, but i would like something to reply to. i only roleplay on cs
      forums / possibly discord, but usually i keep it for planning or chatting, so don't be afraid to ask for my discord! i like to keep my
      posts neat and i don't expect any fancy coding, just to keep your posts tidy. <3
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

as for what i am looking for! as of right now i am only interested in fxf pairings. i love to plan out plots and worldbuild.
      - the 100
      xx↳ clarke x lexa, oc's, canon, etc. i'm down for anything.
      - wonder woman (1984) !!!!!!
      xx↳ i would love to roleplay diana prince whether it be in a modern au, based off of the new movies,
      with oc's, other superheroes, in the amazon, anything. pls i am begging would love a fxf plot w her
      - supernatural creatures !!
      xx↳ witches, mermaids, vampires, you name it. i am a sucker. will always be down.
      - dystopia
      xx↳ am looking for dystopian society type of things, pm if interested
      - slice of life
      xx↳ high school/college drama, love triangles, enemies to lovers, etc
      - other than that, i am always down for any realistic/non realistic fluff/angst/slice of life setting!! just lmk <3 i don't bite!

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

if we were planning something or want to start something new and you or i disappeared, pls pm me if you want! sometimes i really just forget but would love to work with you <3
callista / pisces / lesbian
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 0 people.
I have received 0 gifts.
starfish,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sappho's search

Postby `sappho » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:47 am

about me:
- i decided to condense my search a lot so here it is!
- i'm looking for relaxed semi-lit onexones or small groups
- i live in eastern standard time
- i many not reply daily (other than weekends) but i will respond at least weekly
- i only roleplay on cs forums
- i prefer to play females but i am willing to play males if we have multiple characters or do mxm
- i am most comfortable with fxf and nbxf, but also willing to do mxf or mxm at times
- i love world-building and very complex relationships between characters
- i love slow-burn, enemies to lovers, fake dating, betrothals, and flirtatious friends who eventually fall in love

key:
♥ - level of interest
bold - preferred role
♦ - currently craving

looking for these topics:
please note that all of these pairings are just ideas, i'm really open to anything

- life is strange (just watched a run-through and now I'm craving lol) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(chloe x max, max x female oc, chloe x female oc, female oc x female oc)

- a song of ice and fire/game of thrones ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(princess x female knight, exiled targaryen x braavosi guard, greyjoy x wilding)

- stranger things ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(max x eleven, robin x nancy, robin x female oc, female oc with powers x normal female)

- avatar: the last airbender/legend of korra ♥♥♥♡♡
(katara x female oc, zuko x female oc, korra x female oc, korra x asami, female oc x female oc)

- harry potter ♥♥♥♡♡
(hermione x female oc, female oc x female/male oc)

- star wars ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(rey x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x kylo ren/ben solo, female oc x female/male oc)

- hunger games ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦
(female previous victor x female current tribute, female tribute x female tribute)

- anything historical (ancient culture, victorian, vikings, medieval, wwii, etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦
(female viking x english princess, female queen x female queen, female gladiator x female noblewoman, really anything fxf and historical)

- fantasy worlds ♥♥♡♡♡

- post-apocalyptic worlds (zombies, nuclear, nature disasters, ect) ♥♥♥♥♡ ♦

- dystopian worlds ♥♥♥♡♡

- medical (doctors, nurses, med students, etc) drama ♥♥♥♥♡

- street racing driver x flagger (i really want to use this character ^-^) ♥♥♥♥♥ ♦

- specific ideas:
i. 1530-60 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character b in this. this can be mxf or fxf.
- character a is the child of a spanish conquistador with a passion for exploration. they had been told their whole life that their father, who died shortly after fighting against the aztecs, was a hero. character b is the daughter of an aztec noble who was killed by the spanish. she became a servant and became the servant of character a's father as a reward for his help in taking down the aztecs. now that their father died, character b now works for character a and, after speaking with character b, character a realizes that they only know one side of the story.

ii. 1300-1100 before common era, partially realistic, i prefer to play character b in this, this can be mxf or fxf.
- the child of the pharoah hates being stuck in their palace. they love to explore the city, dressing up as a peasant so that no one realizes who they are. while sneaking out one day, they befriend the daughter of a baker (character b). one day, character b's father is exposed by a man who was supposedly his friend for running a religious temple that goes against the pharaoh's beliefs. the pharoah imprisons character b and their family, planning to execute all of them because of their beliefs. character a is unsure of what to do. do they save character b and risk being found by their father, or watch them be executed?

iii. 1300-1400 common era, mostly realistic, i prefer to play character a, this can be mxf, fxf or, mxm.
- character a is constantly guarded by their parents who have caught them sneaking out before. they are the child of a daimyo and his wife. their parents decide to assign character b to the job of watching over them. character b is training to become a samurai by the samurai entrusted to protect and fight for character a's father. their father is a samurai as well who is allied with the current shogun. character b begins doing their job loyally but with character a's constant nagging to leave the house, character b finally agrees to let them out, but only while they are watching over them. while the two characters are venturing into a nearby town they begin to smell smoke and look to see that character a's parent's house is beginning burning to the ground by samurai carrying the sigil of the current shogun. they flee into the woods, trying to figure out what to do next. character a has no idea if their parents are alive and character b knows their father had something to do with this.

blackpearl44
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ☆ ── all I wanna do is kick it with you ]

Postby mtuan, » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:52 am

Last edited by mtuan, on Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
    mtuan,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

[ ❝ - rift's search.

Postby atlas, » Mon Jul 12, 2021 4:09 pm

pleasure to meet you!
            all about me!! : alright, so my name is rift, and i'm very new to cs as a whole, but know my way around bcc coding a fair amount, i just chose to be barren here because i'm tired and have to work on other things right now as we speak! i can be either simple with posting or use more detail, but it will be neat. i exclusively use he/they pronouns, and i reside in the est timezone for any questioners. i do have some free time since it's summer though i do have a job from hours of early morning to early afternoon, but low muse at the moment for writing so this is a way to boost up my level. i am a semi-lit/literate writer, however, i copy the length of other people's posts as well, but i will guarantee at least one-two paragraphs. i am very lgbtqa+ friendly in both roleplaying and ooc interactions no matter what you are! i do sometimes procrastinate and have low muse, but expect a minimum of one post a day or more depending on how fast you post. i would prefer forum roleplay and a small group (two to six; max is ten) or one x one. i am also fine with platonic rp or romantic of any gender! just let me know in advance if you think our characters could link. i play mostly male characters but am fine with any gender.
            what i look for you for : all i need is for you to be lgbtqa+ friendly, respectful, understanding of breaks or not replying immediately, have the courtesy of alerting me if you will be unavailable to post or busy as i will do the same, semi-lit/lit writing, good grammar and spelling tho mistakes and typos are fine!, you to have a good plot that we can brainstorm together on since i'm bad at those or we can freestyle our way through lol, just be a kind person!
          onto my main interests at the moment! (bold is preferred role but negotiable | italicized is craving | striked is doing/taken up)
          warrior cats ; cats in general | very much preferred + craving
            ▴ leader x kittypet
            cats from rival clans forbidden relationship/group (plat or rom) with dark plot (disease, brink of war, natural disaster, etc)
            medicine cat apprentice x warrior apprentice slowburn to age up | bonus if rival clans
            ▴ prophecy-centered roleplay or rebellion against starclan/leader centered roleplay
            found family (parent&child | sibling&sibling) through disasters or catastrophe or other bad thing
            ▴ apprentices/young cats struggling to live on their own after they get separated or lost from their clan/family during disaster
          genshin impact | note: has not read the webcomic yet
            ▴ canon characters only please or at the least i want to be a canon character, reluctant to use ocs but if the plot is good i won't complain
            canon x canon | canon x oc | any ship is really fine other than the obvi ones but we can discuss
            ▴ any type of au is fine by me, please disclose in pm for ideas!!
            ▴ only really comfortable rping characters such as: venti, razor, albedo, aether, etc . . . just ask :)
            ▴ some characters i just play better than others, (for example, the ones listed above compared to say diluc, yanfei, ganyu, etc...) so if some seem ooc, then my apologies
            ▴ teyvat is crumbling at the seams and nobody knows what's causing it, investigation time?
            ▴ abruptly having two visions for no reason, gotta look into that more lol
            ▴ just a simple genshin impact roleplay, interacting characters etc | if we have different parties and mains, we could do a plot with them :D
            razor x bennett or razor x bennett x fischl | venti x xiao | kaeya x albedo and more are ships im cool with, just ask!!
            ▴ will come with own headcanons for canon charries
          sky: children of the light | note: has not played through very much but i have the grasp
            ▴ not quite sure how to word it but basically worldbuilding and then more as we go!! with ocs yes
            ▴ would prefer platonic best friends or soulmates but romance is okay as well
            ▴ the krill start invading other realms and population starts dwindling
            ▴ concept: the sky's or lights or whatever live in villages in their realms (canon or made up) and usually stay there but two (or more if group!) kids get lost or purposefully leave to meet up and do sky shenanigans
            ▴ two sky children lost in the world, has to find their way back home
            ▴ if you have any ideas, feel free to share!
          ▹ others | note: ones that i'm okay/considering, but not craving craving, feel free to ask though!!
            ▴ i'm also into things such as demon slayer, tbhk, and bnha (but would rather just write fanfiction instead of roleplay these, excluding demon slayer, i'm just not fully craving it rn but am willing :D), slight characters/animals with powers, the golden compass inspired, wings of fire, how to train your dragon, undertale, a hat in time, legend of zelda, earthbound/mother 3, pokemon, and im down for multifandom group rps or 1x1s. i'm not too interested in real life plots that aren't focused around a small outcast group/duo (like outsiders, but only greasers) or end of the world related, im very fandom-based ^^;; to be specific: not a very big fan of actual aus or concepts that are non fiction, unfortunately, this includes historical, kingdom, bands, high school, etc; however, i am fine with most of these and potentially more if put on a fandom (i.e: genshin impact's 4NEMO band au | demon slayer's kimetsu academy au | genshin impact's kingdom au, etc...), only au's i would say im not completely comfy or well versed in is sci-fi or steampunk, and any historical/kingdom au would be very inaccurate, i like freedom

if you do happen to be interested, shoot me a dm! i'd love to discuss, and i hope to roleplay with you soon :)
    Last edited by atlas, on Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    atlas,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me