🦋 20th Games Tributes' Lounge

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

➵ Payne Adamson

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:20 am

ImageImage
Payne Adamson
pain in the neck - idiot #2

Full Name: "Payne Adamson." He says this in a dramatic, deep voice like a narrator announcing the main villain.
Gender: "I am a man." Again said in his dramatic voice as he strokes a fake moustache.
Sexuality: Bisexual
District: "District Nine. I tower above the grain fields." He clears his throat. Clearly using the exaggerated, deep voice is wearing him out.

Appearance: Payne towers at a height of 6'7", resembling a lanky beanpole on stilts. He also cut his brown hair in a spiky up-do that makes him look even taller. His eyes are a light blue, a color he personally describes as "piercing". Although he has a normal voice, he likes to talk in an exaggerated deep voice in an attempt to sound more menacing.
Personality: Payne thinks of himself as a frightening force who intimidates others with his height and voice. Really, he is just an edgy teenager who annoys others. He tries too hard to scare others and it always comes off as contrived. When others refuse to give him the validation he craves, out comes the angst as he broods in a corner.
Crush: Angst

Alliance: "I work alone." Uh oh, he has resumed using "the voice".
Reaped or volunteered: "I was reaped." He tilts his head down so a dramatic shadow covers his face.
Parade outfit: "Not dark enough." Payne's parade outfit humiliated him. He was dressed up as a shabby old scarecrow with pieces of straw sticking out. His district partner was the crow, complete with black feathers - it frustrates him he didn't get the dark and edgy part.
Interview angle: "Dark and foreboding." Payne's poor attempts at being dark and edgy didn't go over well with the audience. Most of them laughed at him instead.

Alignment: "Chaotic evil." Chaotic neutral. He is bad at being evil.
Weapon of choice: "I am a weapon." He will choose the largest, most dramatic looking weapon to flail around.
Fatal flaw: "None." Payne is a chronic validation-seeker who just wants others to be scared of him. He's so easy to distract and manipulate. Plus, his height makes him conspicuous and an easy target to hit.
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Announcement #1

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:37 am

Announcement
Members can now have up to three characters survive the bloodbath!
I have edited the forms page to reflect this.

SunnyJustice wrote:
Death Order Form

Highly recommended if you have multiple characters. You can submit/edit it at any time before the Games begin. Since the roleplay starts with training, you will have some time to decide.

Which of your tributes will survive longest: ____
    Which of your tributes will survive second longest: ____
    Which of your tributes will survive third longest: ____
    I understand that all tributes except these three may die in the bloodbath or shortly after.

We will accept 1-3 more roleplayers before we close! Then we can fill the remaining spots with bloodbath deaths like Alek and Payne.
Once all spots are filled, we will jump straight into training. Characters will be able to interact and form teams before the bloodshed begins.

(Edit: Updated wording to make it more clear)
Last edited by SunnyJustice on Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵ Tribute Lounge

Postby rose petals. » Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:43 am

great!!
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵Moses Grandy

Postby Runnersback » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:37 am

Moses Grandy
The Gentle Lumberjack

Full Name: “Moses...Moses Grandy,sweetheart.”Moses said with a grin.
Gender:“Do I look like a girl to you? I’m all teenage boy!!!”He huffed with irritation.
Sexuality:Heterosexual
District: Seven
District Token:He brought a silver necklace with wooden dog tags that held a very sentimental message from his family if he ever got shipped off for the games after he moved in with his grandfather to take care of him.
Alliance & training score: “I had a score of seven which got me lucky just by talking with people and well being with Sienna but it all fell short as we we starting to get targeted and I was becoming feverish.”Moses said with a tired smile.

Appearance: This fiery ginger stands at 6’3’ and is roughly 190 lbs. He is more muscle then mass,with chalkboard abs and a chiseled jawline. Grandy’s eyes burn with vivid greens just like the trees of district 7. He has freckles practically lacing every part of him and his face.
Personality:Moses is absolutely down to earth but at the same time slightly cocky. He is filled with spunk and sass while he also has a big sense of humor but sometimes it comes out at the wrong times. Grandy loves to flirt and charm his way into other’s hearts. He is definitely a little too caring but he is one to take revenge when he is wronged. Moses is also District 7’s biggest flirt but he never takes it far to break hearts yet he still does it anyways. Moses is very insecure about his past as he was the ugly-duckling of district seven. He uses his ability as a charming flirt to the best of his ability to not repeat his past.
Crush:Moxie, his sweet spear driven little Moxie, and the girl that stole his heart beyond the grave.

Reaped or volunteered: “Reaped just like anyone else,sweetheart it sucked hearing my name called and people applauding.”Moses scoffed bitterly.
Parade Outfit:For once District 7, didn’t look like trees.
Interview angle: “Country Sweetheart.” He put on one hell of a show with his woodsy western accent as he charmed his ways into the hearts of capital ladies. Maybe the audience can save his hied in the games.

Alignment:Chaotic Good
Weapon of choice: “I asked for a pair of twin hatchets or an axe but there was only one axe and my district partner was eyeing it so, I went for the bow and arrows I used sometimes when I went hunting with my grandfather.”Moses remembered fondly.
Fatal flaw:Woodland creatures ,he loves them so much. He is willing to risk it all for them, just like he did when ever he cut down trees.

Death: “In the beginning there was only four of us. Sienna,Colby, Zoe and obviously me. Well we all knew we had made a vast mistake when I humanely killed a girl during the bloodbath by snapping her neck since she claimed the bow and arrows my eyes had been set on which resulted in one Zoe wretching in the water contaminating the only fresh water source near the southern quadrant.”The arena for the 20th games had been split into north,south,east, and west with a stunning lake with a island that held the cornucopia in the center. And with each quadrant came a different biome that some of the tributes had never encountered before. The north a sparse taiga, that does little to protect from the snow and the bitter winds,that also contained a freezing fresh water stream. The east beautiful plains with underground tunnels due to some particularly massive mutts and a lazy river. The west a horrible climb with gravel and stone that also held valleys,plateaus, and hills with horrible land tremors. The south a humid marsh with knee deep waters and sparse dry land with low lying trees when found.

As day waned the small alliance had paused there trek south as they spotted some low level trees, as Moses secured their tent into the trees with a couple of clovehitch ties.Sienna had taken to collecting dry wood and started the fire with Colby’s help before they boiled the water, Moses after finishing the tent went hunting for food as a certain teenager didn’t want to assist. And Zoe well the older tributes desperately wanted to tell her to please help out with something but the alliance just irritably let her mope about. Moses absolutely trying his best had found himself a moorhen nest with eggs, and as he placed the eggs into his pockets. A moorhen mother genetically engineered by the Capitol came out and gave him more than five minutes of hell but luckily the burley redhead only had to waste one arrow on the mutt. But he had made it back to camp with only a few scratches but one hell of a decent meal to be prepped, which he and Colby made while Sienna fretted over finding water as well as ways to bandage his face up. And while the alliance bonded over awaiting for the food to cook, they shared district stories while Moses scrubbed Sienna’s yellow sack a gaudy brown with marshland mud. That night had more than gotten worse after supper though. A suprise attack from Demitra landed a fatal blow to Moses’ friendship with Colby and managed to reduce the alliance to two as they abandoned Zoe to fend for herself with a arrow and a egg.

“It seemed like me and Sienna were running for hours trying to leave the rocky western quadrant and get away from the teenager from hell, it was bad enough she refused to spare a bandage until Sienna started making comments that was obvious we knew she had a small medical kit tucked into her waterproof jacket.”The ginger groaned agonizingly as he continued the recount of his death. But they had made it to little Rieka and Jay’s camp and despite them being the youngest tributes reaped in, they had been the kindest sharing a sponsor gift of cupcakes and bandages to the exhausted ginger and his partner. It seemed that Moses had gotten relaxed a little two fast when two soulless gingers raided the camp stabbing the small from ten, that he had adopted with the careers. As he realized it was Reyna the bully who wouldn’t leave Sienna alone who had wounded the girl he went into a vengeful frenzy between beating a tribute,consoling a child, and going mad with infections. Moses couldn’t register anything in the games from that point on. Not moving camps with Jay and Sienna for a brief time period. Not the careers cooing over his allies worriedly while Sienna did her best at bandaging. Not him as he spent the next several hours running high fevers, spells of insanity, and him thinking Rieka was back while grinding his teeth.

While Moses had adverted his eyes to the sky numbly as he had been dragged under a tree.Even though he couldn’t say he was grateful for Eden,Caspia, and Chaska for protecting him and his allies from insults to giving them a safe rest spot while he fought for clarity he was thankful. But it only got worse form there as he wreathed and wailed about his pain and suffering, pleading to be killed which Sienna reluctantly agreed to let happen as she said her goodbyes before taking a walk with Jay and the career she loved. Chaska had turned to Moses and made his way over to the taller tribute. Once he was in front of them he knelt in front of them and pulled them in for a hug. It was a move he had seen Reinhold from the previous games do. It seemed like the gentlest way to go, a warm hug and a swift death was something he hoped all his allies would get. Not that he wanted them to die but if they had to die he wanted it to be swift and painless. "Say hello to Rieka for me when you see her."he said gently. He hoped it would help and not hurt them."Rest well Moses Grandy." he murmured softly. Then as gently and as quickly as he could he slid his dagger into Moses' chest piercing the heart. Hopefully he had done it right and Moses' died as quickly as the tribute that Reinhold had given mercy to had died.It hurt attempting at formulating words till Moses gasped softly feeling his body shudder to a standstill before the warm light drew him in. He was happy to serve some sort of purpose. That was his last thought before he died... A happy one. His body was now laying stone cold in wait for the Capitol air craft to pick the fiery red head with a heart of gold up. The cannon fire called a end to the young tribute from seven.

•Moses’s Relationships•
☒ - negative || ☐ - neutral || ✓ - positive || ♥ - lover || ♡ - crush || ♢ - friend || ♛ - best friend || ☭- enemy

•The 20th Hunger Games•
〖D1☐♢〗Eden: He just hopes Eden takes good care of Sienna.

〖D2✓〗Chaska: Despite coming from two different worlds, the fact that Chaska put him out of his misery made his life so much easier.

〖D3☒☭〗Demitra: Another witch who hurt the careers and Seven’s alliance by killing off Colby. Moses rolled in his grave with joy when she was taken out.

〖D6✓♛〗Colby: Colby was his absolute bestfriend and well the fact that he was the first to go broke Moses to shambles.

〖D7✓♛〗Sienna: Not only his district patented but roughly his best friend that he absolutely adored and wanted to protect but failed in doing so.

〖D10✓♛〗Rieka: A absolute angel that passed which lead to Moses going off the deep end and demanding to be killed.

〖D11☐♢〗Jay: Not a bad kid but Moses only really knew him for a few moments anyways.

〖D11☒☭〗Zoe: He knew Sienna was trying her best by bringing the girl into the alliance but she was whiny and her incompetence resulted in them abandoning her.

〖D12☒☭〗Reyna: Moses wanted to kill her but he let the careers handle the witch who had killed his adopted child
Last edited by Runnersback on Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:27 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵Sienna Mach-North

Postby Runnersback » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:41 am

Sienna Mach-North
The Honorary Career

Full Name:“Heya, I’m Sienna Mach-North! You can call me Mach or North for short! My parents never actually got married back in seven but they still stuck together and decided to give me both of their last names as a hyphen to still prove the point.” She said with a friendly smile.
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
District: Seven

District Token:Sienna brought a wooden ring carved from one of the fallen limbs of her favorite tree. She is very sentimental about it, as a small tree and the coordinates of her family home had been intricately burned on the inside of the ring and the outer portion of the ring.
Alliance and Training score: “I got an 8! Pretty good for a girl from district seven and I made my mentor proud! For the alliance, you would think I was passed around to everyone in the games but once my allies passed on I found new people to fight honorably besides and made sure to protect them to the best of my abilities.” Sienna said with a small smile.

Appearance: Mach-North is 5’7’ and about 120 lbs with strong legs. She is swifter then she is actually strong. With her silky amber doe eyes she loves to bat them with her freckles and make anyone swoon. Most of the time she’s found with sunflowers tucked into her hair somewhere! Sienna has creamy colored skin with some small scars from previous scrapes and bruises but she is a fairly healthy and lanky girl, and well she is sure as hell proud of her district seven gene pool.
Personality: Sienna is more tender-hearted and the wittier partner of the district seven tributes. She is definitely calmer then most but her anger is purely righteous when she is wronged and it can be scary to most. Mach tends to use more tactical skills to strike fear into the hearts of others before laughing at them like usual. Sienna also likes to crack jokes and play stupid around the tributes to just mess with there heads a while longer. Who doesn’t love cute and dumb lumber jacks? The most integral part of her is her loyalty, honor, and bravery, most non career tributes don’t have those traits which makes her unique in her growth as tribute. Most have bashed on her for just being a “dumb girl” from seven or some sort of traitor for respecting everyone but her logic and kindness will always be unmatched.
Crush: “If I last long enough and he’s cute enough, just maybe,ok ok you got it out of me, it’s Eden!” Sienna chuckled.

Reaped or volunteered: “Reaped.” Mach gave a fake smile for the cameras.
Parade outfit: She and Moses had crowns braided out of beautiful willow branches filled in with soft pine cones. Her outfit consisted of ornate origami folds applied to each layer of her dress as Moses had a plush mesh green top and tight khaki pants with ornate origami designs plastered absolutely everywhere.
Interview angle: “Sophisticated and Strong.” She said with a smirk. While her partner had charmed her way into the audiences hearts she took the time to prove her’s and Moses’s strength.

Alignment: Lawful Good
Weapon of choice: Shears & Throwing Knives
Fatal flaw: “I’m allergic to dogs.”Sienna said bitterly.
Last edited by Runnersback on Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:54 am, edited 9 times in total.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➵To the Death...

Postby Runnersback » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:43 am

Which of your tributes will survive longest:Sienna Mach-North
Which of your tributes will survive second longest: Moses Grandy
I understand that all tributes except these three may die in the bloodbath or shortly after.
Runnersback

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:30 pm

{ i foresee a bunch of shouting matches between chaska and a bunch of the careers. thankfully gloria and chaska survived the train. i suspect it wasn't a pleasant journey XD chaska }
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➵ killick acquati

Postby anathema » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:39 pm

(x𝐊 𝐈 𝐋 𝐋 𝐈 𝐂 𝐊x𝐀 𝐂 𝐐 𝐔 𝐀 𝐓 𝐈x)

full name “hey! i’m killick acquati.”
    gender “i’m a guy.”
    sexuality “i’m straight.”
    district “four!”
    age “seventeen.”

appearance while most careers are very tall and well-built, killick is petite and slender, standing at 5’7” with a willowy physique. his skin is a deep olive tone due to his italian ancestry tracing back from before the dark days. killick’s neck-length jet-black hair is usually styled into a flow, but he sometimes puts it up in a mini-bun. his most interesting feature, however, are his heterochromatic eyes. one is a bright and lively shade of green, while the other is a rich brown pigment.
    personality killick isn’t too shy, but it isn’t easy to get him to talk when you first meet him. he dislikes revealing anything that could be used against him in the future; for that reason, he isn’t a very open book until he trusts you. since he’s a pretty terrible conversation starter, he’s painfully awkward to be around in social situations. killick tries not to let his insecurities overtake him, but they tend to become more prevalent to new people over time (being smaller in size and stature than others tends to take a mental toll on him). despite not being much of a leader, he’s a steadfast follower and will put his life on the line if it means his loved ones will be safe. analytical and polite, killick isn’t just that guy who sticks to the shadows and keeps to himself. though he doesn’t often vocalize it, he really does care about others and just wants what’s best for his family, friends, and allies.
    crush “uh… isn’t it a little bit too early for that?”

alliance “i’m a career.”
    reaped or volunteered “i volunteered!”
    parade outfit like caspia, killick was donned in blue and green to pay homage to his home district. his suit was a striking cobalt hue while his tie and jacket lapels were the same viridian tint as the seaweed back home. whenever he waved at the capitol citizens in the stands, his cufflinks—which were also viridescent—gave off an illusion of sunlight hitting the sea.
    interview angle killick was very mild-mannered and shy during his interview. he tried not to reveal much about his plans for the arena and instead appealed to the audience with his naturally bashful, introspective, and polite disposition.
    alignment lawful neutral.
    weapon of choice “i’m best with a cutlass, but a machete or dagger also works.”
    fatal flaw “that’s a secret!” killick is afraid of dying. death itself doesn’t scare him, but the prospect of a painful fate does.

anathema ‣ grad student ‣ 21+
kinda only here to rp and trade lolz

x
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:02 pm

All accepted and added!

Also, I love how the Careers are pretty much evenly divided between "wholesome baby" and "will stab you in rage". My Eden is definitely on the wholesome side XD
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zyn » Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:08 pm

{ tiny bump so my characters stuff is all on the same page }
Last edited by Zyn on Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me