the other gems ;; discussions and forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

When should the roleplay start?

Right after Steven heals the gems
50%
A couple days after the gems are healed
44%
Another (PM me.)
6%

Total votes : 16

Re: the other gems ;; discussions and forms

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue May 10, 2016 6:32 pm

name;; Sunstone
    age;; Unknown
    gender;; Agender, she/her pronouns
    canon or oc?;; oc
    species[gem or human];; Gem
    homeworld or crystal?;; Crystal

appearance;; Her skin is a shade of pale yellow, while her hair is orange. It's generally pulled into a ponytail which hangs over her shoulder and reaches to her stomach. Her eyes are yellow with a small hint of green. Her most common outfit is specifically chosen to not stand out among humans as she likes to travel among them often, and is comprised of dull red jeans and a dark orange hooded jacket, with tan sandals with bright orange accents. On the left back pocket of her jeans and the left shoulder of her jacket is a tri-colored flower design. Her gem is a smooth yellow-orange sphere, and sits at the base of her throat. It's easy to tell that Sun was corrupted fairly recently by her more modern, and human-like, appearance.

personality;; Sunstone believes in the potential any specific creature or thing has, not what they've managed to do so far. She always wants others to believe in their own ability, to see what potential they had, but she has learned that sometimes pushing isn't the best way to get them to. Usually appears fairly balanced emotionally- she really isn't- she prefers to be the one listening to the problems and feelings of others instead of bringing her own to light, whatever they may be. She is, in the end, very much a front line fighter however, and if pushed far enough she does not shy away from violence.
    history [optional];; Sunstone was, originally, part of the army opposing the Rose Quartz in the war, under Yellow Diamond's command. Being a front-line fighter with a sword bigger than she is, gems tended to see her as a threat and focus on her, and as such she ended up poofed and cracked. For reasons Sun doesn't understand, Rose Quartz healed her.
    After seeing Rose's side, and learning how much potential the Earth had, Sun switched sides in the war and fought for Rose and the planet. During at time, she met and fell for a Jade gem. This Jade was a healer, and they were often the one that would heal Sun, as she tended to get injured a lot in battles. The two would often fuse in fights, Jade and Sunstone forming Fire Opal, who held the fighting skill of Sun and the, though slightly weaker, healing abilities of Jade and was highly competent.
    In one fight, Sun was separated from Jade, and ended up having her gem almost cleaved in two. She reformed some time later, the damage to her gem slowly getting worse over the years until, fairly recently, she ended up corrupted, fought by the crystal gems, and within the temple, where she stayed until Steven healer her.
    She doesn't know where Jade is, and hasn't been able to find them among the gems, healed or not, in the temple.

crush;; Jade, though their whereabouts are unknown.
    other family;; None
    pets;; None

weapons;; A two handed sword. It's about as long as she is tall. It's blade is golden in color, the rest of it being similar to her gem in color. There is the word 'Jade' etched into the base of the blade on both sides.
    powers;; She holds the ability to inspire those around her, and bring out their potential.
    theme song[for fun, optional];; 'This is Love' -The Script
    other;; --
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emango23 » Wed May 11, 2016 6:15 am

Ayyye can I sorta just paste my character from your other RP and change up her 'history' a bit?

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times
if only one remembers to turn on the light.

emango23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Wed May 11, 2016 8:57 am

@mushroom - accepted!

@emango - yep!

@all - we'll be for sure starting later today or when mango's form is up, whichever happens first.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Wed May 11, 2016 2:55 pm

well, i accidentally fell asleep and have been sleeping all day so we'll start tomorrow :? ahh sorry guys!
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celestialblue. » Wed May 11, 2016 3:32 pm

no worries, we've all been there.
    Frankly, I'm glad we haven't started yet, because I just got a full time job as a daycare teacher and oh my goodness these children are amazing but also impossible to control. Substitute phase you know? Today, two children tried to cut me and one went absolutely beserk and punched four kids before beating up my legs.
    Long story short, I'm pretty relieved I just got to relax after work today instead of making sure I didn't miss out on the start of this
celestialblue.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 pm

Saaaame, my schedule was like, full for the first time in my life. From a doctors appointment, to guitar lessons, to a community meeting.. I barely got any time to work in my Ebglish paper. Looking forward to role playing this tomorrow, though! C:
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emango23 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:10 am

The Drivers License:

Name: Agate

Sexuality: lesbian

Species: Gem

The Looks:

Hair: curly and short and purple

Eye/s: very dark orange

Skin: a variety of sunset hues, from red to orange to yellow to purple

The Guts n Stuff:

Likes: sunshine, heat, warm days, swimming, running, fighting, yelling, sunsets, shapeshifting

Dislikes: the cold, being bored, being alone, umbrellas, grand-scale wars

Personality: She's brash and blunt and forward, and doesn't take crap from others. She enjoys a good fight and pretty much takes out her weapon whenever the slightest opportunity arises. She also enjoys shape shifting and does it rather often. She isn't the most organized or logical of gems, and is the one to come up with schemes that are, although grand, are rather unlikely to be followed through, like making a giant robot to punch the sun farther away from earth to make the planet freeze to death and win the war easily, stuff like that.

History:
She had been a part of the Homeworld fleet that had been assigned to attack earth many many years ago, and was abadonded once the war ended. She roamed the earth, and due to an accident her gemstone was cracked, and after many days of suffering through it she turned corrupt and transformed into this. Since then she had fought against and had been bubbled by the crystal gems, and has been in their homebase until this recent resurgence of gems.

Other: Her weapons are double axes, and come to her by the will of a craving to use them, thus the reason that her gem is on her stomach.

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times
if only one remembers to turn on the light.

emango23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Thu May 12, 2016 8:07 am

accepted! i'll update the front page.

please check out the poll on this thread and answer it!
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glimwoods » Thu May 12, 2016 11:54 am

the first post is up.
glimwoods

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark_lava » Fri May 13, 2016 3:55 pm

name;; Onyx
    age;; Unknown (the same age as Rose)
    gender;; Female
    canon or oc?;; OC
    species[gem or human];; Gem
    homeworld or crystal?;; Crystal

appearance;; She has dark grey skin, light grey long hair, pale pink eyes, gem is on her left fore arm. She is a bit chubby but doesn't mind it.

personality;; TBA
    history [optional];; She was a rarity on homeworld for she was born from the same hole as Rose Quartz and is very talented in the old technology.

crush;; None
    other family;; She saw Rose as a sister.
    pets;; None

weapons;; A halberd (an axe blade on a pole)
    powers;; The basic gem powers, she has the power to transfer her memories to another gem.
    theme song[for fun, optional];; here
    other;; here
dark_lava

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me