MODS PLEASE LOCK: DπšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Ok! I'll send Softwing to her.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— π™³πš’πšœπšŒπšžπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš— πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŠπš - 𝙾&𝙰

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:02 pm

Where is she in the forest?
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:07 pm

Alright! I'll get Softwing to find her!
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them

Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:45 pm

кσι wrote:
Glim ☽ wrote:
      Guys.. I've been dreading this for a long time, but I think it's time for me to leave this roleplay. I have so much school and work and everything and it's a huge adjustment and I'm so, so sorry. I really don't want to do this but I have tests etc coming up. I won't just leave you hanging, so may I ask you (Koi) if it's okay if I do a post where someone like, Brightpaw is walking in the forest, comes across a badger, all my other cats go to help and uh, die? Thensomeothercatscankillitorwhatever.
      I'm sorry again.

Edit;
      For Mixmoon idk how she'll go down...

Ahh this makes me so sad ;o;

I'm really sad to see you go, but I know that real life is way more important, and trying to keep up with the role-play can be tough. I'd rather you didn't do any death scenes, but you can pm me with the ways you want them to pass on or just have them simply leave the clan. I also want to say that I've really enjoyed roleplaying with you, and I want to say thank you for sticking to it this long, especially since you've been here since the beginning. Thank you again!

Alright, I guess I'll just go then. It's been a pleasure rping with you all, and I want to thank you as well! Have a nice day, everyone!
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:01 am

sorry for being so inactive, guys... i've been super busy with school and a couple of extracurriculars.
    i'll get a post up tonight.
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

β”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”›
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:21 am

Since Glim left anyone who wants to rp Fishkit, they can.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:05 am

Firelight_AA wrote:Since Glim left anyone who wants to rp Fishkit, they can.

Same goes for Jasperkit. If nobody wants to play him, I'll just remove him from the rp
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me