Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Awakening of the Ancients - wolf rp (discussion!)

Postby startail;; » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:47 pm

sorry I haven't been on for a while. (explanation: my dad is on a trip and I can only use the family computer and my mom is all against it and the computer has been locked for the last few days. XD need to justify myself)

anyway, Hoodini I think NeonDragon84 isn't active anymore so do you think we should um leave Vilkas... I dunno. I don't really want to because we have something good going there, it's up to you.

To-do wrote:-
-
-
-

startail;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hoodini » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm

(Oh well...rip NeonDragon84. You will be missed. Okay we will have to leave him lol. Sorry to whoever I was suggesting to Rp with before. Orbit is still tagged with Aglagorn)
Sorry all. But I have quit :(
Hoodini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:26 pm

Keesa, is it okay if I put all my characters into one post? (My original one) I'm planning on making a new character, so I thought that I would first post it by itself, and if approved then it'll join my main post.
ImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:18 pm

That would be fine! :3
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:20 pm

(Original post on page 1)
Last edited by Lucky_Gray on Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage

If you want to trade for any of my pets in locked groups, please message me and we can work something out

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:29 pm

Lilly and Malory are accepted! :3
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucky_Gray » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:37 pm

Yeeea! *Dancin' around* I'm excited for Mall's future >:3
ImageImageImage

[Temporary Close]
Lucky_Gray

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXshewolvXx » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Name:Alistair
Nickname:Ali
Sexuality:Straight
Wanted rank: Achieved
Power:Cardiokinesis (power of hearts)
Mutations: Darker eyes-which give him better sight. Larger than a normal wolf. Fur glows a tinge.
Personality: Sarcastic, cheerful once you get to know him. Teases his friends. Protective, especially of his love intrests ;)
History: He has always been in the pack. Ali was always the charmer, but he was in love with a wolf named Angel. One day, He was out with Angel. Angel begged him to play hide n seek, but Ali said it was a child’s game. In the end, he reluctantly gave in. When she ran off into the woods to hide, he counted. Then in the distance he heard a scream. He knew that scream. “ANGEL!!!” He yelled out. “ALI, HELP!” He heard her scream. By the time he got there, he saw the wolf slash his claw across her. The wolf looked at Alistair with a sinister smile. With that, the wolf left. “Ali...” “I love you” she murmured. “Please don’t leave me...” he murmured. With that Angel smiled at him, before sucking in a deep breath. Her heartbeat stopped. That’s why Alistair is always protective of his love intrests and friends. Ali joined the pack at 2 years and 3 moons old. (Aha this makes me cringe every time I read it)
Family: Deceased.
Crush: (maybe Fain ;P he’s getting attached quite quickly)
Mate:None
Pups:None

Skitty
Last edited by xXshewolvXx on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 4 times in total.
xXshewolvXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:32 am

Sorry xXshewolvXx but you'll have to add some history of Lillian and Kara before I accept them, It doesn't have to be much so that you can have some *mystery* all you need to say is what the pack would know, so how long ago they joined or somthing! :3

Alistair is accepted!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:33 am

Also after all this time the front has finally been updated! please tell me if I made any mistakes and I have removed the people who quit, though they are always welcome to rejoin!
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me