ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:17 pm

Atlas O'Hara | 21 | Male | Bisexual
Major: Performing Arts
Pet: None.
Relationship: Single, no crush
Appearance: Atlas has fluffy-looking, platinum blond hair that is natural, though he's given up on telling people that don't believe it is. He has deep, ambery-brown eyes as well. He stands at 5'11", which he tries to accentuate with his good posture. He has an athletic build with a little bit of muscle, and a fair skin tone. Atlas has a somewhat ovalish face shape with a smooth jawline, and he also has a dark birthmark, just behind his left ear that he uses concealer to try and cover up.

Personality: Atlas is generally friendly to most people, though he's known to turn quickly on someone if he finds out that they're not a nice person. He's also rather secretive - no one really knows that much about him, despite him seeming to be quite open. Atlas finds it difficult to admit that he cares for someone, and tends to show it in more subtle ways that he thinks are secretive, even if they're so clearly not. Atlas is also rather dramatic, and will frequently over-exaggerate or do dramatic gestures, such as pressing the back of his hand against his forehead, or collapsing over a chair. In addition to his dramatics, he can be rather moody and demanding. If he's close to you, then he'll show himself to be fiercely protective and loyal.

Bio: Atlas was adopted into the O'Hara family when he was about 9 months old. He was placed in foster care, along with a twin that he was separated from at this time, from birth, when his birth parents were forced to give the twins up because his birth mother fell incredibly ill, and his birth father left, unable to cope (though they were both named before this, fortunately). He only knows that he has a twin, but nothing more than that. He doesn't know if his mother is alive, and he's not sure if he wants to find his birth parents or his twin.
He was raised well, the O'Hara's being a somewhat wealthy family that absolutely adored him. He discovered a love for the performing arts at a young age - acting, dancing and singing, mostly for the stage/theatre. He quite hopes to one day perform on a Broadway or West End stage. He also loves stargazing, and tends to go outside on clear nights just to watch the stars. .
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:41 pm

@Consulting_Angel accepted! Ill add your characters to the front shortly!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:58 am

The front is updated!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 8:55 pm

[FC:
Krist perawat sangpotirat]

Name
Singha (tiger or lion) Asnee ( lightning) Anant (eternal)
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Interest
Atlas (moreso), and Ezekiel
SO
Open
Major
Therapy and dog training, I don't know what to call it, if it has a name. Maybe its just two different majors, so he can have a therapy dog and also be a therapist. Its so he can go into courthouses and help kids and teens and such. He also wants to train the dogs himself.
(I wanted so bad to put him in theater or acting because his face claim is a musician and actor...I didn't do it though, because then I thought of Courthouse dogs)
Pet(s)
A red cat named Dang, a tan dog named Khao
(These mean red, and rice respectively)

Appearance:
Pretty for a male but also has some handsomeness to him. He has beautiful blue-gray eyes, with longer lashes. His lips are full, and his nails are nice and clean, cut shorter. He has golden-tan skin as well as nice reddish-brown hair for which he was named. His clothes consist of t shirts, shorts, jeans, the like. He also has flannels, some sweaters, crop tops, stockings, and fingerless gloves. He has a lot of blue and purple clothes, those are his favorite colors. He has some reds, pinks, even tan and brown and green, too.

Personality:
Singha's name may make others think he's fiery and fierce. He can be fiery, but isn't all that fierce. He's sweet, gentle, kind and caring. He's silly, playful, fun loving and active. He loves animals, books, kids, and is quite intelligent. He's loyal, loving, an advocate for people's rights, and likes to be helpful.

However, as stated, he can be fiery, as well as wild and loud at times, and seemingly too talkative. He's stubborn, hard headed, strong willed, and too quiet at times. He can be shy, nervous, has some anxiety, and withdrawn if upset. He doesn't like thunder, fire, sudden movements, and bottles some things up.

Backstory/history:
Singha was born twenty years ago, to X and Mai, whose maiden name is Pruek. Singha had a pretty normal upbringing, given love and attention. His paternal great great grandma is Canadian, so they'd visit there when he was younger. When his dad got a new job, they couldn't as much...He also has a twelve year old sister, and ten year old twin younger siblings (a boy and a girl). He loves the three of them greatly. He helped to take care of and raise them, even. He only got to do so for eight years, for his sister, and six years for the other two. He moved out when he was eighteen, after all. He ended up coming back six months later...and ended up staying at home six months.

He moved back out at nineteen, this time to go to college, having taken a break for a year. He didn't do any schooling from eighteen to nineteen. He's now been in college for...two years, if that, his first year was at nineteen. He's now in his second year, so it hasn't actually been two years yet.

(not doing pictures because they tend to break.
That or they get removed...so I just put FC so you can look him up)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:52 pm

[Here's a girl too]

[FC:
Molly Quinn]

Name
Kimi Rose Laurence
Sexuality:
Pan
Interest
Quinn but I don't know her sexuality, Michael
SO
Open
Major
Performing arts (excels at song and dance but can do acting too)
Pet(s)
A white Shepherd mix named Wuyu (I don't know how to spell it... means Milk or Milky), and a silvery and white kitty named Silky.

Appearance:
Pretty girl with peachy creamy skin, full lips, medium length lashes, and nice nails. She has freckles across her nose, and reddish blonde hair. She's a strawberry blonde, but the red is seen more than the blonde. She has turquoise colored eyes, and has glasses for reading things far away. She has a variety of cutesy and casual clothes, as well as jeans and shorts. She favors reds and pinks, but has other colors too.

Personality:
Kimi is kind, caring, loving as well as loyal. She's talented, intelligent, friendly, and sociable. She knows how to flirt, and is charismatic. She's funny, fun loving, adventurous, and likes to play. She's a shoulder to cry on, and one to lean on. She'll listen to troubles, try and give advice, help others, and is honest.

However, she's fiery, wild, loud, and doesn't always listen. She's stubborn, hard headed, willful, and some might think too talkative. she seems cold if angered and aloof if irritated. She tends to bottle things up. That can lead to emotion exploding out of her... She sometimes gets too quiet, as well.

Backstory/history:
Born twenty two years ago, she never knew her birth parents. She was an orphan only twelve hours after she was born...her mom having had complications. Her dad passed in a car accident, trying to get to the hospital and them. Luckily, a Korean American couple took her in. This being her uncle Ted and his wife Yon (lotus blossom). Kimi grew up bilingual, and loving the foods of both cultures. She realized how much she loved singing and dancing at a young age. She also likes acting, but song and dance far more.

She graduated at eighteen, then waited two years before going back to school. She started college at twenty, so this is her third year (I believe...I hate math).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:05 am

I've finished my female characters form on the first page! Both she and Michel are open for friendships and any crushes or anything if anyone's interested as well
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Hiya,I'm Poppy! I've been on CS for almost 12
years at this point. I'm always searching for new Warrior Cats
roleplays or 1x1 roleplays
╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Join Riverclan!

My Links
Deviant Art
Toyhouse
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:28 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
I've finished my female characters form on the first page! Both she and Michel are open for friendships and any crushes or anything if anyone's interested as well

Both are accepted!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets