Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 3:00 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Solarmyr » Thu Mar 30, 2023 6:10 pm

About Me

Hey there! You can call me Solar! I go by he/him pronouns and I'm a tired nerd who has been roleplaying on and off in different online circles for about 12 years now. That said, it's been a hot second since I last sat down and dedicatedly roleplayed, so I'd like to get back into the swing of it again!
    I'm an adult, semi-literate to literate roleplayer in the GMT timezone who averages at around 300-400 words per reply and writes in third person and past tense by default. I'm pretty lax about post length, but I will try to match post length with my partner to the best of my ability. So I can do more or less than that if the roleplay or situation calls for it.
    I mostly prefer to roleplay as original characters (whether they be for an existing fandom or otherwise) rather than canon characters, but I'm open to trying to roleplay as a canon character if I feel I can get their personality down or if I think I can interpret them in an interesting way. I am willing to double up or play other plot-relevant characters if needed.
    I try to reply as soon as I can which is usually daily to once every couple of days but sometimes I'm either occupied with life or just outright forgetful and I get distracted by other things. If you haven't heard from me in a little while? Don't be afraid to give me a gentle reminder!
    Gender-wise, I have no preference. That said, I'm most used to playing male or non-binary characters.
    I'm open to roleplaying romance, but it's rarely my main focus and ideally I'd prefer any romance we do come up with be developed. I'm willing to do pairings of any kind, including LGBTQ+ pairings and non-monogamous pairings.

What Am I Looking For?

A deep question for sure. But in the context of this thread? Less so thankfully!
    I don't expect a reply immediately by any means, but once every couple of days would be preferable.
    I understand life keeps us all busy, but please do keep me in the loop as much as you can; If you're going to be gone for any length of time or need/want to drop the roleplay for whatever reason please do let me know! I don't bite!
    Ideally, I'd like my partner to be willing to discuss the roleplay! I love worldbuilding, developing characters and bouncing plot ideas back and forth so I would love to have a partner who is willing to get creative and play around with that sort of thing with me as we go along. It's not a requirement, but I generally find roleplay more fun this way!
    I enjoy OOC chatter! I find it nice to get to talk to my roleplay partner outside of what we're doing, but if you're not a conversationalist that's okay. However, bear in mind that I may ramble about, write drabbles of or create art of our characters if I get invested! If there's a chance this'll make you uncomfortable then please let me know.
    I would appreciate it if we could match post length, but this is flexible! So long as we're not working with one liners (no hate against them, it's just not my preference) I'm happy to do what I can to accommodate whatever's best for you.
    Decent grammar and spelling is preferred, but it's not a requirement so please don't worry if you struggle with either. So long as we can understand eachother you're good!
    You must be comfortable with LGBTQ+ people, whether we roleplay as LGBTQ+ characters or not. I will not budge on this.
    We can roleplay on ChickenSmoothie or on Discord. I'm pretty used to the latter, but I am happy to do the former.
    Although I am seeking out a 1x1 here, I am also open to roleplaying in a group!

What Will I Roleplay?

In terms of genres...
    I enjoy roleplaying xenofiction (roleplays with non-human characters; animals, furries, monsters, mythical creatures etc), slice of life, fantasy (medieval, historical or D&D style fantasy in particular), sci-fi, supernatural (werewolves especially), post-apocalyptic and mystery a lot! I am used to roleplaying these the most, but I am open to trying different things! I think the only genre I would prefer to avoid is highschool roleplays.
    In terms of fandoms...
    I'm most experienced with (and would probably prefer) Warriors, Pokémon and The Lion King roleplays, but I would also be willing to roleplay Ace Attorney, Welcome To Nightvale, Life Is Strange, Be More Chill, Our Flag Means Death, Watership Down, Ginga Nagareboshi Gin, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Age, Steven Universe or My Little Pony.
    This could be roleplaying as canon characters in-universe or roleplaying as original characters within/inspired by the canons of these sources. I am in other fandoms aside from this and may be willing to roleplay them!
    In terms of tropes...
I'm pretty open to trying most things. That said, I really enjoy angst, fluff, hurt/comfort, mutual pining, friends to lovers and lovers to enemies. The only tropes I can think of that I can safely say I don't enjoy are crossovers, the soulmates trope and love triangles.

I do have more specific plot ideas for some of the aforementioned different things listed above, so if you'd be interested in hearing any of those then let me know! This is long enough as is and I think there's too many to go into detail here.

If you read this far then thank you very much and I hope you have a good day!
Last edited by Solarmyr on Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Solar | He/Him | Image | Image | Chaotic Good | INFP-T
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Hey there!
My name's Cody, but you can call me Solar!
I'm your typical furry nerd, digital artist and writer who has been a user
here on CS on and off since around 2013 or so. It's been a while!

My activity here on CS varies a lot; I get burnt out by interaction easily
so I do need to take breaks sometimes. But feel free to PM me if you
need anything and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Image Image Image
1x1 Roleplay Search | Valley of Kings
Stamps by MemeIord | Avatar by Solarmyr (me!)
Solarmyr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vash the stampede. » Fri Mar 31, 2023 3:02 pm

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻ ( 𝑫𝒀𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑿𝑮𝑯𝑻'𝑺 )

➳ hello everyone! im dynamxght. (formerly a bunch of other usernames). i am trying to get back into
    the swing of roleplaying again, especially now that i have a lot more free time on my hands. ill include dow
    n below some of the fandoms im interested in, and include pairings. but first - a little bit about me: i curre
    ntly live in the central standard time zone, and am up almost all hours of the night. (jk) i can write a gener
    ous amount, depending on muse and energy levels. roughly id say my word count can range from 200 to alm
    ost 1k. i am lgbtq+ friendly and am comfortable writing with mxm / fxm / fxf pairings. my pronouns are the
    y/he. and also, im totally cool with either roleplaying on forums or through discord if thats more comfortab
    le with you. about you: all i really expect - though its not exactly an expectation - mirror length. and i know
    everyone has busy lives outside of this website, so i dont expect instant replies either. take your time!

now... onto the fun part. fandoms & plots.
    some of the fandoms / plots im interested in and would love to write for.
    ➳ boku no hero academia
    ➳ haikyuu
    ➳ marvel
    ➳ harry potter
    ➳ mystic messenger
    ➳ voltron
    ➳ slice of life
    ➳ enemies to lovers
    ➳ rivals to lovers
    ➳ romeo + juliet esque [ minus the unaliving ]
    ➳ polar opposites

fandoms i will not do:
    ➳ the walking dead [ not that far into it]
    ➳ she-ra
    ➳ warrior cats
    ➳ dc
    ➳ there's more but my brain cannot think to remember what they were
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Redd Devil » Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:31 am

Redd Devil wrote:"Hi, I'm Redd! (She/Him) It's been about three years since I've last done a full rp and would love to start one again.

About me:
I am a minor
I'm mostly on a night but I may get on throughout the day
I am part of the LGBTQ+ community
Mostly want to do rp's in the forums, its easier for me
My internet kind of sucks, so I may take a big longer to reply
I like to have an idea of what's going on in the story before starting, planning it out sorta

You must be:
LGBTQ+ friendly

Roleplays I would like to do:
MxM or FxF, I will rarely do FxM
Warrior cats
Wings of Fire
Any Paranormal rp (Werewolves, vampires, etc.)
Any Pirate rp
Medieval Royalty/Assassins
Villian x Hero
Demon/Angels
Dungeons and Dragons (DnD)
Fursona/Anthro
Percy Jackson (With Oc's)
Fallout/Apocalyse
Soulmates
Siren x Pirate
Vampire x Hunter

What I'm not looking for:
Any other fandom rp then listed
FxM

Please tell me if you want to leave the rp or cant get on the next day
I would like to get to know my rp partner!
Redd Devil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foreverthesickestsam » Sun Apr 02, 2023 11:12 am

About Me
Hello. I'm Sam. I accept any pronouns. I'm an experienced, however fairly casual roleplayer.
I am an adult who works full time, so I may not be the most active partner, but I try my best.
I may need a gentle reminder to reply from time to time.
I am not the most setting/world-building oriented, so I'd match best with someone who was, and/or doesn't mind that I'm not. I will still participate in plot planning and world-building, but I really need to bounce ideas off of my rp partner and rarely take the initiative.
I'm super down to chatter OOC! I'm open to using Discord, but haven't used it before to rp

Expectations

-A typical reply from me will be anywhere from 300-400 words, so long as I am given the same.
-If your typical is longer than that I don't mind and will try to match whatever you give me.
-Third Person + Past tense

Interests/Preferences

-I'm not particularly interested in fandom/canon character roleplays
-OC/realistic characters/worlds/settings are my preference
-Prefer that fantasy setting have a clear structure, D&D is usually easiest since a lot of people know it (OC fantasy is fine too, just takes lots of planning that I'm not that in to)
-Open to any pairings
-I seem to lean towards male characters, but I'm open to any genders
-I'm fond of romance and/or slice of life
-Not particular about setting

Ideas

-D&D Style Fantasy
-K9 x Fox <- really interested in this one right now!
-Open to others, just PM me!

divider ©
When you drive home that night with the cage
belted into the passenger seat, the bird
makes a sound that is not a word
but that you immediately recognize

as the sound of your mother’s phone
ringing, and you know it is the sound
of you calling her again and again,
the sound of her not answering. ©

Respect the living; Honor the dead.

foreverthesickestsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enchantingxrain » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:05 am

enchantingxrain wrote:

about & what to expect from me
    - you can call me rain !
    - she / her !!
    - i live in eastern standard time and am online
    xquite a lot outside of school
    - i prefer to use discord
    - i have been roleplaying since 2018 ( 5 years!! )
    - i write kinda semi - lit ( 500-800 ) but will match you!!!
    - lgbtq+
    - i can do discord if you prefer
    -i am terrible at spelling, but I do edit and fix my mistakes!!
    - can rp any gender but prefer female!!
    - i very much prefer to play one character, instead of having 2+ going at the same time!
what i expect from you
    - write at least five sentences per post
    - kinda good grammar/spelling
    - willing to help work out a plot
    - lgbtq+ supportive
    - will let me know if you will be gone for some time
looking for
(underlined = i'd like to play)
(bold = really craving)

D.C universe

- penguin x the riddler
    - poisen ivy x harley quinn ( i really want this one!!! )
    - catwomen x harley quinn
    - harley x oc

marvel

- captain america x oc
    - villain oc x villain oc
    - hero oc x villain oc
    - anything marvel related honestly

hunger games

- oc tribute x oc tribute

x
    other plots!!

- soulmate plots
    - medical drama
    - magic related
    - zombie apocalypse

- brothers best friend * romance
    - best friend x best friend * romance
    - good guy x bad guy ( mxm ) * romance

- memory loss
    - singer x fan * romance
    x
    x
    xif you have any plot ideas, let me know!
enchantingxrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothflight » Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:38 pm

Is anyone interested in doing a 1x1 warriors roleplay? love crazy and interesting stories but don’t have any ideas yet. I want to try and do a 1x1 because I feel like it’ll be easier for me to be active with only one person responding, if interested please dm me and we can brainstorm ideas!
Pet's name: hatori
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

mods- my boyfriend is Stormblessed and I will send him gifts to help him sometimes please don’t ban us we also live together
mothflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:10 pm

hello! making this short & sweet. my name is elliott, i am an adult living in the cst timezone that goes by any pronouns !! i tend to mirror posts but i can write over a thousand words if i have enough muse and time. i prefer pretty laidback roleplays, as i do have a full-time job along with some other tasks that take up a bit of my time, but i will always get to responses within a week! if i don't, i'll for sure let you know. i'd prefer to roleplay on cs threads, although i can also do discord! i would prefer to do mxf roleplays, as that's just what i do the most, but i will not do mxm ships, just because i don't have much experience writing them! :]

as for my roleplay partner, i'm pretty lax about whoever! would prefer someone that is comfortable with lgbtq+ and someone that is down with talking outside of roleplay, even if it's just for plot or worldbuilding! i don't care much about how much you write, although i would prefer 200+ words, and would love to have a set plot before a roleplay starts!

my interests are pretty far and inbetween, but i'm currently looking for httyd, warrior cats or slice of life roleplays! if you have any ideas for any of these rps, please feel free to shoot me a dm and we can get to planning! :]
    ps, if you've dmed me before, please feel free to dm again! i tend to get all adhd-brained sjnfj
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:51 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

OutFoxed RP Search

Postby OutFoxed » Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:18 am

1x1 or small group Equestrian RP

Mainly interested in Equestrian based rps - Horse & Rider, stable life, riding facility, etc.

Real life scenarios and realistic situations
    - English riding - Hunters, Jumpers, Eventing
    Literate - grammar/punctuation/articulate
    -Details and Realism!
    Length varies - I average between 300-700 words
    - Character Age Range: 20-35
    Developing Human Relationships appreciated
    -I would love to have a Goal Oriented Plot - with small achievable goals/plot points for us as writers to reach; to help maintain an interest and muse level.

- I have worked in the equine industry for years, studied equine science in college, and spend most of my time involved with horses. I ride and train in h/j and dressage

Possible Plots:
    → Slice of Life - Equestrian Edition
    - Competition barn where the riders are gearing up for the upcoming show season. Would love to do either Eventing or H/J
    - Training barn everyday life - working through training/behavioral problems, starting horses, teaching lessons, riding in clinics, stable upkeep and maintenance. A little bit of this, a little bit of that - riding and working with all sorts of horses, maybe a tiny breeding program, injury rehabilitation, experiencing different disciplines and scenarios; various roles and professions - trainer, barn manager, veterinarian, farrier, working student, amateur rider, pony club kids

⇒ Anything that is about riders training and showing - Eventing, Dressage, Hunter / Jumpers; etc. Anything!!!
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me