CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:48 pm

Hee hoo accepted!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eloise q. albus

Postby norvina! » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:43 pm

General Information
Full name: Eloise Q. Albus
Nicknames: lou, lulu
Gender/Pronouns: she/her
Birthday: december twelfth
Sexuality: pansexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): swift silver - a pendant worn on a silver chain wrapped around her neck. when removed turns into a full sized bow and arrow set

red delicious - a red sword made from the forges within the camp, this is lou's favorite weapon
Godly Parent: hades
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: thirteen
Powers: necromancy - the ability to raise the dead, lou can only summon a few of the undead successfully

umbrakinesis - the ability to manipulate or control shadows, lou is an expert in shadow travel and hiding within the shadows. she's an excellent sneak.

minor geokinesis - the ability to manipulate the earth

ferrokinesis - the ability to control/summon precious metals and jewels

Number of Beads on Necklace: three

Physical Description
lou has albinoism causing her to be almost translucently pale, her hair is also as white as snow causing her to look almost ghostly. her eyes are a strange blue red color caused by her albinoism. a few scars litter her arms and hands from training and fights with other campers. typically wears button ups and sweater vests, she finds them rather comfortable.

Personality & Background
.when it comes to eloise she is a very gentle friend, supportive and kind to those close to her. she can assert herself and take lead when needed, lou can also come off a bit conceited due to her insecurties relating to her physical appearance, always has to look perfect, fixes hair all the time ect. she has rather average manners, sometimes a bit blunt and rude on accident. prefers to speak her mind. she is also highly rebellious, often causing chaos in the camp. eloise is very non-judgemental and accepting, preferring to be open to new ideas rather than close minded. when it comes to intelligence, swordsmanship and combat are her forte. she's a very positive girl, tries to see the bright side of things. very adventurous and lively to have around.

eloise grew up in illinois with her mother, kept away from the public eye eloise was used by her greedy mother for her ferrokinesis. locked away in her house she was used to summon beautiful jewels to be sold by her mother. she owned a rather successful jewelry business thanks to eloise. tired of being used and hidden away eloise ran away from her home, spending a few years hopping from homeless shelter to shelter a satyr named tulip had finally managed to find her, taking her to camp.

Anything Else
Last edited by norvina! on Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:57 am

^^ accepted c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rochelle Di Angelo

Postby *Lovel* » Tue Aug 17, 2021 10:23 am

Name: Rochelle Di Angelo
Nickname: "Ro" "Rocky" "Elle"
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
Birthday: October 1st
Sexuality: Bisexual, Male lean

Camp info.
Godly parent: Hades
Claimed: Yes
Powers:
Umbrakinesis: The ability to mentally generate and control darkness. Rochelle can repulse or travel through shadows and make objects and creatures out of shadows like a small blackbird named King.(Strongest ability)
Geokinesis: The mental and/or physical ability to control/manipulate earth. Rochelle can manipulate the trajectory and force/speed of the rocks shot from her sling shot.
Necromancy: The ability to summon, control and communicate with the dead. Rochelle can (so far) communicate and summon the dead though summoning over long periods exhausts her.
Beads: 4
Weapons:
Nico's Sword: A black Falcata sword made from Stygian Iron and has the power to suck away its victim's essence (soul). Inherited it from Nico.
Avalanche: A sling shot that can hold a few small rocks and a couple medium sized ones. Carries a pouch full of rocks ranging from small to large.
Porcupine: A wooden vintage burgundy stained bat with celestial bronze spikes at the end.

Physical description
Height: 5 ft 7 in
Build: Slender but is surprisingly strong
Hair color and style: https://hairstylecamp.com/wp-content/up ... Hair-2.jpg (color, a bit less vibrant though) styled like in the gif
Eye color: Ice blue, freakishly light.
Scars, tatts, birthmarks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/db/f3/f7 ... ba321f.jpg (on right thigh)

Personality
General: Rochelle is very soft spoken but don't confuse that with weakness, she'll hold a grudge. She can be quite blunt which has costed her relationships (both romantic and platonic). Being both soft spoken and blunt Rochelle doesn't make many friends but the ones she does make she is very caring and loving to. Like Will she has developed a shell in stressful situations and is able to remain outwardly calm, although a tell tale sign she's stressed or angry is when she slips from her southern accent into speaking Italian like Nico. Rochelle tends to think cynically.
Background: When giving birth to Rochelle her mother died, Hades took Rochelle in until she was one then he gave her to Nico and Will. Will taught her first aid basics and Nico taught her how to use her powers and how to fight. When out Rochelle would have to refer to Nico and Will as her uncles and it has just stuck. When Rochelle turned 12 she would spend summers at camp but became full-time once she turned 15 due to the increased amount of monsters showing
Fears: Heights
Fatal Flaws: Cynical, blunt, holds grudges

Code: Select all
[color=#E77471][center][size=150][b]『☣』 [/b]Rochelle Di Angelo[b]『☣』 [/b][/size][/center][/color]
[center][size=85][color=#E77471]Daughter of Hades ☠ Cabin 13 ☠ 16 ☠ Bisexual[/color][/size][/center]
==== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ======== ☠ ====

[color=#E77471][/color]

[left][color=#E77471]Tags:
Last edited by *Lovel* on Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 17, 2021 1:32 pm

Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

aisling 'saint' eithne gorman

Postby sammy, » Tue Aug 17, 2021 9:07 pm

█│
█│
█│
█│
█│
█│
─────────────────────────── 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖽𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝖾'𝗅𝗅 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐!
aisling eithne gorman | 'saint', 'ash' | cis female | pansexual | sixteen | b: january seventh | esfp-a | gr
anddaughter of vulcan | dna of zeus - chimera | melancholic-choleric | capricorn | true neutral | bleac
hed blonde hair, originally light brown | green eyes | five foot five | irish | 'saint ash' tattoo on inner li
p, stick & poke of eye on her right wrist, 'fast' and 'furious' on either knee hough | paper planes - mia
𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖻𝗎𝗌, '𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗒𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝗐!──────────────────────────────
stubborn, sharp of wit, and quick to judge, aisling is not the opposite of her brother, but the other sid
e of the same coin. with little to no filter and a lack of responsibility holding her back from her impuls
ive, oft reckless thoughts, she's a hurricane waiting to happen. she boasts a scathing tongue and is ju
st about stupid enough to follow through on the threats she makes in the heat of any given moment. l
oyal to a questionable extent, ready to shatter the kneecaps of any naysayer she encounters, her blunt
approach to life makes her formidable in that there is nothing she won't do to pursue a life that she de
ems 'interesting'. hot-headed, protective and sardonic, the 'saint' nickname is an intentional misnomer.

┌────────────────────────────────────┐

positive: quick witted, good sense of humour, courageous, unflappable, driven, persistent,
open-minded, adventurous, loyal, adaptable, intuitive, inquisitive, creative, passionate
neutral: perceptive, observant, blunt, stubborn, self-reliant, protective, curious, brash
negative: vicious, reckless, unprincipled, judgemental, vindictive, cynical, spiteful, rude,
unwelcoming, impatient, aggressive, closed-off, impulsive, rash, harsh, hot-headed

└────────────────────────────────────┘
────────────────────────────────── 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖺𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗂𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾!

aisling was born in cork, ireland to rebecca gorman and eric 'rick' o'shea, the latter a
son of vulcan who left shortly after she turned four in wake of news about her poor h
alth - namely, a form of sickle cell anemia that had her in and out of hospital from a
young age. the saying is that gormans aren't born, they're diagnosed, and such was t
he case until it was discovered that orin's bone marrow was a tissue match to her ow
n. after a collection of procedures, aisling was spliced with his dna, his godly marrow
forming her blood. this chimerism was not detected, though did make her detectable
by various monsters, countered by the broadsword gifted to her at twelve years old b
y her beloved blood brother. through all of this, she became a force of nature, taking
the baton as the gorman who knew her worth despite unaware of her power potentia
l. school was wrought with her chaos, kicked out of more than she can count on her f
ingers. throughout it all, she sought to protect orin's safety, feeling indebted to him f
orever - recent news has called for her fiery presence at camp more than ever before.
'𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖾𝗅, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝗍𝗈 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖾! ────────
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█

████
████
████
████
████
┌────────────────────────────────┐

weapons: taranis, a celestial bronze broadsword disguised as a pocket knife,
an aluminium baseball bat.
powers: clear sight, heightened reaction speed, flaw detection.
notable items: eithne's necklace, rick's jacket.
fears: the sea, snakes, ovens.

└────────────────────────────────┘
████
████
████
████
████

I CAN'T FIT IT IN BUT SHE'S ALLERGIC TO DOGS!!!!
Last edited by sammy, on Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sammy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:51 am

Accepted!!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Isabelle

Postby Takara » Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:00 pm

fc; Chloë Grace Moretz

General Information
Full name: Caterine Maureen Isabelle Yencha
Nicknames: Water Lily (Rochelle), Isababe (Juliet)
Gender/Pronouns: transfemale, she/her
Birthday: December 2nd
Sexuality: Lesbian

Camp Information
Weapon(s): A revolving door of earrings that switch to weapons, as she never wears the same ones for too long. Typically mismatched, varying from daggers to a black snake.
Notable entries include
  • The Shrieking Eels
    Never cooling hot forged celestial bronze whips. She typically uses them to throw electricity at her (monster) opponents as well as burning them. They snap into a single fire opal stud when not in use. Originally belonged to an unfortunate Hephaestus kid who had fire generating abilities.
  • Charlotte's Web
    A set of fine imperial gold chain netting. Usually used for holding monsters, can be electrified as needed. Dangling chain earring. Received during a quest involving the
  • Rafiki's Staff
    A large stick with celestial bronze detailing. Used to direct storms as well as throw shocks and smack opponents. Polished peach pit earring.
  • Bruiser
    A bone boomerang. Thrown, then brought back with gale force winds. Good for knocking opponents out, as long as you remember to duck. Yellowed plastic dragonfly earring, missing a wing.
  • Snow Queen
    A single brass knuckle, with cryokinetic cubic zirconia stones. Was originally a set, but the other one is long lost. Used to freeze opponents. Transforms into a silver hoop earring.
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Claimed?: yes
Cabin: 3
Powers
  • Atmokinesis:
    Isabelle can produce and manipulate storms pscyhically. As a child, was mainly emotion controlled, but she has since trained relentlessly to gain control of this. Her strongest power.
  • Electrokinesis:
    Can gather and manipulate eletricity, however she cannot generate it and therefore requires a source. She uses her body as a conductor to electricity without harming herself. Avoids using on people after that time she shot her brother with a lightning bolt accidentally, causing a chaotic 3 am hospital trip and months of recovery for his severe burns. Intermediate ability, has fine-tuned in private. Likes to transform static energy into actual sparks to spook people... when she remembers that she can.
  • Hydrokinesis:
    water manipulation. Requires a lot of energy, and as Isabelle tends to avoid water, it's her weakest ability.
  • Zoolingualism:
    Can understand and communicate with equines

Skills
  • Agility
  • Stealth
    Isabelle is good at undermining others without their realization, or setting up clever plans, when she bothers to try.
  • Water boost:
    Can maintain energy and heal faster in water

-Has a good head for direct quotes, even if she is bad with names

Number of Beads on Necklace: 4

Physical Description
Isabelle is 5' 4" and could best be described as "scrappy". She takes cover behind flowing blond hair that is tangled more often than not. Her clothes are a jumble of layers, and her accessories often get forgotten half way through putting them on, resulting in dragging scarves, single earrings and many lost necklaces. A flash of blue grey eyes are quick to jump to bitter conclusions about the world around her.

She has swimmer's shoulders that fade into a well muscled frame, earned from many hours in the arena. Her skin is light, but not pale, often sporting a rash of sunburn across her blunt cheeks.

Her way of moving looks graceful, though it's anything but- and she has various bruises and fading scars to prove it.

Background
Isabelle was the daughter of two Olympian level swimmers, Charles and Carmine Yencha, who have since retired into trainers. At least, that's what she was told. Catherine "Catfish" Yencha was meant to be the next gold metalist in her family. She knew as long as she could remember that it wasn't something she wanted. Convincing everyone else though, that was tough.

While her parents were more than accepting of her being trans, they were overbearing, with her mother insisting on rechristening her herself. Suddenly it was all cameras and interviews and reporters cooing 'oh isn't she such a good mother'! Catherine spent many interviews grinding her teeth while her mom went on a tangent about the 'unique difficulties" faced by the mother of a trans child.

Once she arrived at camp, Isabelle took measures to distance herself from her family. Starting with carving out her own name. Isabelle made the executive decision of renaming herself. At camp, she's always been known as Isabelle, last name not given.

Isabelle always had a fear of water, but no one believed her when she desperately told her mother that the water was "attacking" her as a child. She would later determine that this was a direct result of her turbulent emotional state, but the water related incidents that only seemed to occur around her were quite unbearable.

In spite of that, she's been in the water from a young age, and winning too! Just because you can, doesn't mean you want to. While certainly capable, Isabelle has never been driven to compete, which earned her scolding from mother for departing from her "heritage".

She still visits her family for holidays and some times during the summer, but she sees it more as an obligation rather than a way to rekindle their relationship.

Personality
Isabelle is tired. Tired of trying to be the perfect daughter, tired of being looked up to, tired of people wanting things from her. When she was claimed as a child of Poseidon, it was just another thing to exhaust her and carve her out as a vessel for someone else's work. Sometimes she gets in a funk and avoids people in the hopes that she won't snap at them and say things that she later regrets.

Isabelle is stubborn as a mule, and apologies come hard to her, but if she gives one, she means every word of it. Fighting, the verbal, emotional, messy kind, stresses her out. While she's gotten good at preventing a storm from arising, temperature changes may occur as well as stray gusts of wind when she's particularly thrown.

While her emotions tend to be all or nothing, they can change at moment's notice. Anger will fade out like a summer storm; coming in furious and full of energy, but fizzling into a soft fall of rain in a few minutes. But be warned, her trained indifference will fade just as quick if you hit a nerve.

Isabelle hates how everything in her cabin is more water themed than an aquarium, and makes a point of staying in other cabins whenever she can. This results in her bouncing around cabins, especially the Hermes cabin, which she often feels more comfortable in than her own home.

She feels itchy when being analyzed and avoids the Aphrodite kids due to this. She feels that she has too much to hide, despite the fact that she is more than willing to speak her opinion. Every wrong move she makes is only amplified in her head, even if she has given up on caring.

likes: junk foods, fuzzy blankets, soup, watching people, volleyball
dislikes: swimming, the ocean, pools, cold foods, bruises, ketchup, children

fears: drowning,

fatal flaw: Insecurity. Whenever someone tells Isabelle that they like something about her, she automatically assumes that they want something from her and don't actually mean it.

quirks: really bad with names, and has no aspirations to get better with them. poor memory in general, though she tries to cover this fact up with jokes and bravado. Isabelle doesn't fear death. She has a habit of popping her joints at inopportune times

Personal Relationships
Carmine Yencha- Isabelle doesn't see eye to eye with her mom. Her mom doesn't see why she feels such vitriol toward her given name.

Charles Yencha- They get along, even with the elephant in the room of Isabelle's parentage.

Xavier Yencha- Eldest half-brother, 4 years older. Isabelle doesn't get along with him. While she has since caved to the pressure, he still believes that he can achieve all his parents want of him.

Matthew Yencha- 'half-'brother, actually unrelated. 2 years Isabelle's senior. They get along, sometimes, although he has chosen to remain in their family legacy of Olympians

Rochelle di Angelo [<3]- Best friend, light of her life, the one she would die for. Isabelle and Rochelle have a long history together, forged in shared free fall in the responsibility of being "Big 3" demigods. While she mostly takes her material items, Isabelle likes to think that she gives in emotional support, protection, and general comradery.

Extra Stuff
Ambrosia: Belgium Waffles;
Nectar: Peppermint mocha;
Last edited by Takara on Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Fri Aug 20, 2021 7:41 am

Hee hoo accepted!
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:39 am

Aaaand timeskip engaged! It is now morning :)
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me