CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby FerretMonarch » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:52 am

Does someone want to interact with Niji, Draco, or Sa'd?
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tulipa rue! wild-child ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Postby norvina! » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:17 am

General Information
Full name: tulipa rue
Nicknames: tulip
Gender/Pronouns: she/her (fully transitioned female)
Birthday: july twenty-seventh
Sexuality: demi-hetero

Camp Information
Weapons: reed pipes these are what tulip carries around with her usually tossed in her bag. they can be used for a number of magical things when playing them such as growing plants. they use woodland magic to do countless things, tulip prefers to just play music with them.
Cabin: twenty-four
Powers:
super-sensitivity due to being a saytr tulip has very enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, she can track like a wild animal.

nature-magic she can cast and sense nature magic, casting requires her mostly to use her pipes. (she's not very proficient in casting, often messing up in casting the wrong spell)

beast-speak can communicate with all animals and beasts, makes for fun conversation

iron-stomach tulip will quite literally eat you out of house and home, she particularly enjoys porcelain

Physical Description
standing at about 5'5 tulip is rather petite. she has caramel-brown skin littered with small scratches and scars from her clumsiness over the years. she has extremely curly brown hair that sits around her shoulders, small horns can be seen sticking out of her head. soft doe-brown eyes and dimples when she smiles. she has a very welcoming and gentle aura around her, always smells like cinnamon and woodsy. she has curly brown goat legs that help her travel quicker, a tattered bandana can be seen tied above her hoof that she received from her first demi-god.

Personality & Background
tulip grew up in camp-half blood, raised around nymphs she enjoyed her simplistic life as a child. she was quick in realizing that she was different compared to the rest of the saytrs, on her first trip out into the public she started her journey to transition. eventually fully transitioning while watching over a demi-god. she grew very close with her first demi-god ava, they told eachother everything and often spent every waking moment together. getting ava back to camp was a lot harder than usual, monsters kept attacking them left from right. in the battle ava was injured greatly and passed before they made it to camp, tulip was distraught. making it back to camp she blamed herself for her inability to protect ava, mourning the loss of the girl she spent days out in the woods. coming back she felt completely different, deciding to devote her life to protecting and helping demi-gods how ava would want her to. she wanted to live her life for her friend. loves to wear flowery clothing. is a huge huge fan of overalls, often wearing different pairs with colorful or flowery shirts. (examples x x x x x)

tulip is a very bubbly person, she grows attached to people easily and makes friends quickly. she's very openly herself, quick to express how she feels about things. very loving, if you're close with her you'll know how much she appreciates you and loves having you around. she lives by the motto "love like there's no tomorrow" she's also very peaceful, tries to find a peaceful way to solve things rather than quickly going to an offensive method. although she comes off a bit airhraded she's a quick thinker and a great strategist. tulip is very connected to nature, when she needs time to herself she finds a nice place to sit surrounded by nature and meditate.

likes; porcelain plates, relaxing music, people, animals, flowers, dancing, getting to know people, giving gifts, falling in love, woodsy areas

dislikes; danger, lots of traffic, the smell of gasoline, school, rudeness, death, small spaces

Anything Else
x
norvina! | she/her | (*˘︶˘*).。*♡
🍬 | 🍭 | 🧁 | ©

norvina!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:20 am

Accepted! c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:41 am

Alrighty folks, just fyi I'm gonna have the questers head out in my next post bc I wanna get things rollin'
For all intents and purposes we're gonna pretend that Karter is with them and they're following Laurel to her aunt's house
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rose thompson

Postby wanda. » Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:38 pm

,━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      name, rose caria thompson nicknames, ' ro ' & ' bee '
      gender, cisfemale age, eighteen sexuality, demisexual
      godly parent, claimed daughter of demeter beads, 2
      pet, chinchilla named minccino, known as ccino / minx

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      ▓▓
      𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓
      XXXX𝐅𝐎𝐑, 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐓
      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      likes ;; strawberries , the rain, springtime, knitting + soft things, pokemon. dislikes ;; spiders, wasps, winter & cold weather, liars. skills ;; farming & gardening, knitting. fears ;; heights, storms, fire, loud noises, quiet noises, wasps. weaknesses ;; fire, the cold, her inability to lie, her stubbornness and anxiety.
      powers & weapons ;;
      xx ➢ geokinesis, the ability to summon minor earthquakes.
      xx ➢ chlorokinesis, control over plans & their growth.
      xx ➢ ' celebi ', a sickle that turns into a battleaxe.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
      XX𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆
      XXXXXXXXXXX𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐏𝐈𝐃
      personality ;;
      as a plant mother, rose is very patient, but very stubborn. this relates to how she works with people - she refuses to give up on someone just because they’re difficult, but can be pushed beyond her limits. in these cases, though rare, her anger is bountiful and quite literally earth-shaking - otherwise, she’s rather unflappable when it comes to fury. at first meeting, she comes across as anxious and rather shy - some might believe that she enjoys the presence of plants more than people - but once past that initial barrier, rose is somewhat of an open book and honest to a fault.

history ;;
      born just south of newcastle, rose’s childhood was as uneventful as they come. change only came when she was sixteen, after a stressful argument with a teacher led her to having a panic attack. It triggered her abilities as vines started to grow around the feet of the woman. without any previous knowledge of her mother, having believed that she had simply left her with her father, it came as a shock to everyone except her father, who finally had to accept her maternal heritage as fact. she was sent to camp soon after, and was promised that it would be a better environment for her. there weren’t many monsters in that neck of the woods, so she had had no previous inkling about her godly blood, and camp was certainly a new experience. slowly but surely, though, she got used to the idea, and found herself frequenting the strawberry fields to tend to them during the summer months. to this day, she can be found next to them, staring quizzically at the leaves and knitting little articles for herself and those that she deems worthy.
wanda.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:12 am

hey,
i just wanted to let everyone know that a lot of things have come up all at once, and because of this I'm going to be taking a step away from this rp for this week. It shouldn't be longer than that, and i expect it fo move on without my input, so if it results in my characters forced out, so be it.
if anyone needs to be in touch with me, you can reach me through discord. Kveykva#4921
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:24 am

@wanda. - Accepted! Welcome c:

@Kveykva - thank you for letting us know! You're all good; take as much time as you need <3
I can gladly give you a recap whenever you're ready to hop back in c:
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Deku_is_best_boi » Thu Apr 15, 2021 4:54 am

General Information
Full name: Astra Lynn Cirillo
Nicknames: Lynn, any you come up with :)
Gender/Pronouns: She/her, they/them
Birthday: October 9th
Sexuality: pansexual

Camp Information
Weapon(s): preferably a sword of any kind, daggers, sometimes a spear
Godly Parent: Poseidon
Claimed?: yes?? ig so
Cabin: 3
Powers: able to control water and is very very skilled in communication with horses
Number of Beads on Necklace: 0 cause she's dumb and a loser and she's new to the camp. she also doesnt really participate she just hides

Physical Description
About 5'2, Long dark hair kinda wavy, icy blue eyes, freckles, skinny but don't let that fool you (she isn't super strong but she's stronger than she looks), light tan skin, either smells like the ocean or a horse

Personality & Background
short fused (ha get the joke?), kinda brooding and bossy, when she is passionate about something she gets all excited when she talks about it, she can be very bubbly and out going but don't joke about her being short or she will blow a fuse, 80% of the time she isn't a cranky little brat and is very helpful. VERY and i mean VERY adhd (like me lmao) Her backstory isn't anything special. She's known from a young age and her suspicions were correct when her mother confirmed that she was in fact a demi-god. And so, her mother sent her off to camp half blood

Personal Relationships
she's got two personal horses that she has the most amazing bond with, but for some reason any horse likes her idk

Anything Else
uhhh im big dumb and so is astra, that is all :)
Last edited by Deku_is_best_boi on Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝔹𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
𝕀𝕣𝕠𝕙 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔a𝕟 𝕓𝕖
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
━━━━━ ❝𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔼𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙, 𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟𝕖.❞ - 𝔾𝕠𝕛𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕦 ━━━━━
╔═══════════╗

☁︎~~~~~~☺︎~~~~~~☁︎
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 <3
𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑘𝑢, 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒
𝐴𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑘 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑒/𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑑!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑟, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑚 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓!
𝑆ℎ𝑒𝑧𝑎 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑜𝑓 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑒 (𝑎𝑘𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑦) 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑠𝑒
𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖 𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑡𝑤𝑜 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑠: 𝐴𝑚𝑖𝑔𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑃𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑎
𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑒𝑙 𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟,
𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑆𝑡. 𝐽𝑢𝑑𝑒!
𝐼𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑃ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑝ℎ𝑦, 𝑀𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑦𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑠, 𝐴𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑡𝑐.
𝐷𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑒!!
𝑆𝑖𝑔 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑎 𝑊𝐼𝑃
☁︎~~~~~~☹︎~~~~~~☁︎
✨😌' D
😌✨
━━━━━━━━━━━━
🎨 | ☺︎ | 🛢
⚓︎ | link | link
link | link | link
link | link | link

╚═══════════╝
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
Deku_is_best_boi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:37 am

Alrighty looking good so far! The only things that really need to be filled out before I can accept are whether she’s claimed or not, and how many beads she has on her camp necklace. Unclaimed demigods don’t know who their godly parent is yet so they stay in cabin 11 (Hermes cabin) bc Hermes is the god of travellers. When a demigod is claimed by their godly parent, a small glowing symbol appears over their head (for children of Poseidon, it’s a blue trident) and they move to the cabin of their godly parent (so for Poseidon, cabin 3). Typically a demigod has to do something worthy of getting their godly parent’s attention in order to be claimed.
As far as the camp necklace goes, a singular bead is given out at the end of each summer, painted to resemble something relating to the most notable event. So it’s basically how many summers/years your character has been at camp. This’ll be important when figuring out relationships with other characters.
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:01 am

Alrighty you’re accepted now!!
If you need a general recap, there’s on on the front page of the RP thread c: