CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: CHB: Into the Storm - Discussion Thread

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:11 am

How’s she doing this? I don’t know if any of my characters have powers that’d be helpful. Hunter MIGHT.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:13 am

I don’t know why I drew her but here she is in scetch form I’m working on inking at the moment. Her hands look terrible I can draw hands 😅

Well she is combining her demigod powers electro/aerokinesis together to create stable cloums so campers can get out. She could possibly use support that will totally help her at most.
Attachments
014C4D11-8105-4C09-9D2C-2C4AF872E33E.jpeg
014C4D11-8105-4C09-9D2C-2C4AF872E33E.jpeg (336.41 KiB) Viewed 142 times
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:25 am

Oh! Okay, I actually think Satchi has that ability if Laurel ends up needing help
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:28 am

sunhorse99 wrote:Oh! Okay, I actually think Satchi has that ability if Laurel ends up needing help

Yeah thanks 😊
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kveykva » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 am

I'm im the middle of working on my second character form, I'm hoping to have her up as well before the "campfire" tonight
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Takara » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:32 am

@Kveykva
Ooooo

@Kestrel
She looks good!
Takara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:33 am

Thanks tak
i have left
KestrelTheFirecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Caleb Thomas

Postby indigo' » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:49 am

Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

---

---

╓══════════⚜══════════╖

-Caleb Thomas

-cis male (he/him)

-eighteen (October 13)

-bisexual

-8 beads

╙══════════⚜══════════╜

╓════════════════════⚜════════════════════╖

-weapons:
    celestial bronze dagger that turns into a gold drop
    earring in the shape of a tiny dagger

-godly parent: Athena (claimed)

-powers:
    typical child of Athena wisdom, extremely good with
    weapons (especially his dagger), good at inventing
    things/creating weapons or contraptions that can
    help in a battle
╙════════════════════⚜════════════════════╜

Caleb is quite conventionally attractive and is fully aware of this. He has dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, that’s a little long and usually messy, but in a stylish, intentional kind of way. He’s tall and lean, with tan skin. He usually dresses smartly, much less casual than is necessary for a summer camp, but he wants to always look his best. The most casual he gets is a black leather jacket and skinny jeans, though that’s usually still paired with a dress shirt. He has a piercing in one ear and has a drop earring—a small gold dagger on a chain that turns into his actual celestial bronze dagger.

Caleb is extremely charming and charismatic and tends to get on well with everyone he meets, easily gauging the person he is with and manipulating his personality to be someone they’d like, while somehow staying true to himself. He is easy going and confident, and is not shy about that fact that he thinks he’s the greatest person to ever walk the earth. He is usually relaxed, and tends to be extremely calm in tense situations, though sometimes he seems to make himself quite scarce while the camp is dealing with a crisis, offering no explanation for this. Despite his seemingly open and honest nature, and his habit of saying whatever is on his mind, he is also quite secretive and good keeping the things he doesn’t want others to see hidden. He can be seen as a bit egotistical, eccentric and narcissistic, but he plays it off in a charming and playful way. He exudes confidence, but never tries to tear others down, always encouraging his campmates to hold themselves to the same standard that he does himself. He flirts with pretty much everyone, regardless of whether he’s interested in them or not, it’s just how he is. Extroverted as heck.

Caleb was born in Dublin, Ireland. He had a younger sister (not a demigod) who he was extremely close to and protective of. He started coming to camp when he was eleven, but he only stayed for the summers then, wanting to be at home with his sister and to keep her safe. He didn’t have a very good relationship with his father, and felt that it was his responsibility to raise his sister and keep her safe. Two years later, a monster attacked the house while he wasn’t home, his sister was killed. Caleb partially blamed himself for this, but he also blamed his father. After that he began staying at camp year round until he turned 18 and was able to live on his own, coming to camp only in summers once again. He is still haunted by the death of his sister, though he doesn’t often show it or bring it up, but he harbours a lot of anger and resentment towards himself and his father for what happened, and would do anything to get her back.
Last edited by indigo' on Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:55 am, edited 11 times in total.
indigo'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:53 am

Accepted! ^^

@Kestrel - beautiful art! c:

I may/may not end up drawing my guys digitally eventually.. right now I've just got headshots of 'em sketched out
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KestrelTheFirecat » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:54 am

Yeah I have troubles too. XD
i have left