โ”€โ”€ ( โ ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โ€  โž ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โ”€โ”€ ( โ ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โ€  โž ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

please keep your character forms nice and neat! human faceclaims are wanted ONLY and keep all ooc discussion in here as well. character relation charts are not needed but encouraged

back to ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€ ( โ hold on tight โ€  โž

Postby serafim » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ–Œ
        โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
        ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
        Tyberias Evanbras is twenty-four yea
        rs old and bisexual. He is the crown
        prince of Dawn and stands at 5'10 a
        nd has an olive skin tone with red u
        ndertones.He has wavy raven black
        hair that istypically pushed back or
        left messy but neat. He is fit and ha
        s an athletic build to himself. He dr
        esses neat and overall plain but high
        end, never one to show off when it c
        ame to clothes and material. He has
        a scar on his right eyebrow and deep
        brown eyes like his mothers.
        ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด?
        Since he was young he's always had
        an interest in fighting, a determinat
        ion to become the best at something
        and not be known for only his diplom
        acy. He carries himself with honor an
        d will not hesitate to fight alongside
        his men. Others describe the man as
        quiet and always in constant thought
        but once he breaks away from that h
        e is friendly and approachable, warm
        to new people and loyal to those he k
        nows. Cross the prince and you might
        find yourself in a world of pain as he
        can get snappy and hold grudges if he
        is wronged.
Last edited by serafim on Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
serafim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ™œ โ”€โ”€ ( ๏ฝƒ๏ฝ…๏ฝƒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ™ใ€€๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ

Postby Reiy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:07 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ™œ โ€” while she doesn't often weild
    a sword, cecily is not entirely
    incompetent with one.

โ™œ โ€” enjoys fresh strawberries and
    fruit tarts in the summertime.

โ™œ โ€” admires the knights of the kingdom;
    she is always a fan of skirmishes.

โ™œ โ€” rather average build at around 5'6

โ™œ โ€” often wears her hair down or in
    some version of a braid. she cant be
    bothered with the fancy hairstyles.
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
i. cecily callighan ii. twenty iii. female iv. bisexual v. princess of the kingdom of alistair

โ™œ โ€” cecily is, perhaps, honest to a fault. it often appears that the hundreds of
hours of proper etiquette training were wasted on her. she always did resent
the fact that she was never allowed to pursue a life of swinging a sword as her
brother did. as a young girl she dabbled in it, but was quickly redirected from
the skill in favor of skills of the charismatic variety. the responsibilities of being
a suitable princess never did fit her much, anyway. she never did quite under-
stand what the appeal of learning small talk was when she could be bold and
outright. still, if she learned nothing else in her youth it was the importance of
charisma and that maintaining a good appearance for the public was essential,
for a princess at least. often, she finds it best to quell her opinions when in the
company of other nobles and those she does not know well. instead, she simply
appeals to the audience. cecily has become a masterful entertainer, always a
friendly face when out and about. it is this saccharine skill that often allows her
to falsely gain the trust of others. she is sly, clever with her tongue and tightlipped
with her secrets. in her exchanges with various nobles, she has learned perhaps the
most important think about life in the royal court. arrogance is a killer. it is this
attitude that leads to spilled secrets, a currency she is all too familiar with. while
many others enjoy a wealth in gold, cecily also enjoys a wealth of knowledge passed
idly from lips to lips. in the private company of those she trusts, though, this charade
fizzles away. left in its place is the same girl she was when she was young: loud,
outspoken, opinionated, and not easily disregarded.
Last edited by Reiy on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ”€โ”€ ( โ ๐——๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜ โ€  โž ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—จ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก

Postby Reiy » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:08 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ˜† - friend | โœ“ - positive | โ—ฏ - neutral | โœ˜ - negative |
โ™ก - crush | โ™ฅ - significant other | โฆ - family

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ

xxxxxxxxxxxx | โ—ฏ
Last edited by Reiy on Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reiy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ”€โ”€ ( โ you are damaged and broken and unhinged. )

Postby valkyrie, » Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:26 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
i. mercedes "mercy" bianca evanbras ii. twenty-one yrs,
bisexual, cisfemale iii. princess of kingdom dawn iv. s
-he's known for her intelligence and beauty, but she se-
cretly is known as the stag knight! a knight in white ar
-mour with gold embellishments; her pants are black
with gold embellishments! the main attraction is her
brown cape with gold animals, and the stag in the ce
-nter! v. mercedes is a intelligent woman, who loves
her family and her people as well. she's not as kind a
-s she was before her mother died but plans to aven
-ge her if needed. when needed, mercy cares for those
in need and makes sure they receive the best care.
wip
Last edited by valkyrie, on Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
valkyrie,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( โ Beauty may be dangerous -

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 am

Faceclaim: Alexandra Daddario. No the similar names were not on purpose. I chose the name Alexandria because it means protector of humankind and the Library of Alexandria.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฐ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ.โž
ImageImageImage
| Lexa | Athena | 19 years old | Female | Bisexual | 5 ft. 4" | Architect | Strategist | Scholar | Fighter | Leader |
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Positive traits: calm; good at planning things out; confident; self-assured; assertive; competent; patient; watchful; pragmatic; grounded; endearing; compassionate; Negative traits: sometimes too rigid; overly stubborn; her naturally skeptical nature and lack of hesitance means that she can accidentally (or not-so accidentally) crush someone's feelings and pride; needs to learn to curb her hubris and need to do everything; Other traits: straightforward; blunt; has the most deadpan humor you'll ever encounter; no idea how to deal with others' romantic interest in her; surprisingly more naive than people would think (having lived a relatively sheltered life); Likes: books; information; challenges; architecture; new inventions; interesting studies & theories; close-combat; strategizing; (most) dancing; Dislikes: cowards; social etiquette; unnecessary and extensive social pleasantries; restricting clothing; Role/occupation: She works beside Dawn's head architect, her oldest paternal uncle (who withdrew his claim as the Delphi heir since the heir is required to marry and have their own heir(s)), and is rumored to be his preferred successor for the position. However, her uncle is reluctant to allow her to inherit his position, not wishing her to witness the horrors he did. She is also currently being trained to fight and lead an army with the ongoing war. Skills, abilities & capabilites: any type of close-combat; archery; strategizing; Achievements: credited with the design improvements for an impenetrable prison; creator of the design of a moving siege tower; several major battles have been won thanks to her inventions and plans; Family: She is the first child of the youngest, beloved son of the Delphi family, and because of this, she was doted upon by her uncles, aunts, as well as the head of the Delphi family, her paternal grandfather. Her mother is from the Oxtan family and her abilities have been more than helpful considering her accident-prone children, nephews and nieces. Lexa and her immediate family live together separate from the rest of their gigantic family and often visits her mother's family.History: Currently, the Delphi are separated into three main groups: those directly fighting in the war for the king; those reinforcing, bettering and creating various fortresses and battlements; and those left behind to be protected in the Delphi personal fortresses. Description: always has some sort of weapon on her (besides herself & her mind); typically wears practical clothing; almost always wear eyeliner ever since she first tried it and loved the way it made her eyes pop; usually has a writing utensil & something to sketch on in case of sudden inspiration; Love life: Doesn't have much of one with her complete lack of time or opportunities to develop and maintain a romantic relationship. Not to mention, they just don't feel very important compared to her studies and designs and did she mention the war still going on that her family is deeply embroiled in? Other: WIP;
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
The Delphi family: The Delphi family's super-strength has always been considered unimpressive compared to the multitude of other powers that could easily render them helpless. However, what makes this family so important and desirable is their determination, loyalty, tenacity, wealth (it's been rumored that they're richer than the royal family), skill with numbers, excellent spatial awareness and almost prophetic insight. The members of this family are valued for their battle prowess and architectural skills (and wealth) and typically do their best to stay out of politics and usually succeed. While all members (including illegitimate ones) are all raised with the required social and political knowledge, they don't apply it much and are generally holed up in their mountain strongholds. Their house color is bronze and red (the purple that Lexa often dons is to honor her mother and she had always considered red to be too noticeable and flashy for her tastes) and their animal is the bear.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Last edited by _Lyre on Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 50 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- but intelligence is lethal โž )

Postby _Lyre » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:35 am

Res. for relations - PM me for anything relating to this

Last edited by _Lyre on Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
_Lyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lust is vile poison

Postby limerence! » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:55 pm

x
x
x

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
name almyra santis
age 21 years old
gender female
allegiance kingdom of alistar
rank noble (santis)
ability poison (by touch)
alias the serpent
height 5โ€™9

personality almyra lives up to the typical stereotype of a santis. she doesnโ€™t like to socialize much, and stays out of the inner circle. most of the noble ladies like to wear dresses and go to balls, but she would much rather spend time in her room throwing knives. when myra does speak to you, youโ€™ll probably wish she hadnโ€™t. if she doesnโ€™t creep you out beyond belief, she will certainly ruffle your feathers. she frequently starts petty arguments over nothing, and threatens to poison you if you donโ€™t admit sheโ€™s right. however, myra is very loyal, and would stop at nothing to protect her prince.
history myraโ€™s mother was truly the only one who understood her. her father sent her to live in the palace at a very young age, though her mother objected to it. when she returned to the underground city, her mother was very ill. it was a very long and hard battle, but eventually, as santis customs, the family poisoned her to put her to rest peacefully. she grew up feeling alone, and missed her friends at the palace. myraโ€™s father sent her to battle after her 18th birthday, and she has just returned.
Last edited by limerence! on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me