тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: тнє тσωη (Discussion Thread)

Postby doc . » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:18 pm

Alrighty thank you! ^^^
Naomi and Milo have both disappeared so Kris and TARS have been sorta open
Kris is in his lab so if you need him you'll know where to look!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImogenEquine » Wed Jul 25, 2018 3:53 pm

username: ImogenEquine
    name: Artemis Stark
    sexuality: bisexual
    appearance: click
    power: communication with animals
    personality: She is an ambivert, who finds herself more at ease with the company of creatures rather than people. Given her history, she deals with a lot of anxiety and is quite mistrustful. Also, she is quite compassionate and has an extremely strong moral compass - she can't resist doing the 'right' thing, even if it is to her detriment.
    history: Not much is known about her history, other than she was given up (when she was younger) to be experimented on when her family became desperate for money - they were promised she'd be kept safe and be taken care of, though that was a lie. (Eventually she ended up in the Town.)
    how long have they been in The Town? just arrived

(edit)
    note: she works as a farmer, and is particularly fond of the horses on the farm
Last edited by ImogenEquine on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════╗

you don't have to say 'I love you' to say 'I love you'

my poor mental health is a WIP, much like this sig
feel free to pm me to chat or anything c:

⠀ ⠀⠀ artist ♘ d&d player ♘ sapphic ♘ adopts ⠀⠀⠀ Image

╚══════════════════════╝
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ (my goodness, I hope to own a cinnamon roll some day)
⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ Image
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:45 am

.: Emily Bennet :.
Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual
Crush:
None yet.
Power:
She had a heighten ability to hit her targets, she never misses a shot. (Enchanted Marksmanship)
Personailty:
She is a hard-headed female. She doesn't like to lose, and she doesn't seem to care much for others. Although once you got to know her she has soft spots and has had a rough time to make her be so brutal and cold. She is quick to violence. More or a kill first ask questions later kinda girl. She's the kinda girl that likes to take things apart know how they work and maybe mess them up from time to time.
Her bow and arrows, Seeing fear in other, Hunting, fighting, and also likes to eat grapes.
Dislikes:
Rules, people, Heights(she's deathly afraid), Losing, and rain.
Time that she had lived in Town:
She's been living in the town for about a year now, she doesn't have friends and everyone knows to keep their distance from her.
History:
Emily came from a distraught background, not going to say to much would spoil the fun. But she is from a broken home. She was homeless from the age 16-18. During that time she was used to scavenging for food. She knew her mother would never take her in and her dad was another story entirely. But she couldn't stay outside forever, that was when, she was looking at an old newspaper, curious at this advertisement that ended up being a experimental thing. She thought to try it, she had nothing to lose. But she was wrong she had everything to lose. She was tired of it all the drugs and the test. And once she was finally done being poked she was released into this forest. And now she lives there, with an occasional hunting trip to feed the residents.
FACE CLAIM: Emily VanCamp.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:47 pm

@ Doctor, I sort of tagged Kristian in my last post because Navy runs to the medical office {I couldn’t remember if kristian was last seen there or not} :)
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:34 pm

^^ yup!
Kristian was in his office, and is happy to help!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

─────────────── P A L, ──────────────
┌───────────────────────────┐
Artist / Cosplayer / Ferret Dad - Cat Mom / Videogamer
Rp Link xxxx he/him / Androgyne / weeb xxxxRp Link

└───────────────────────────┘
─────────────────────────────

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonAero » Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:27 pm

Guys, has anyone else realized that we literally have gone almost 70 pages RPing ONE day.. hahaha
MoonAero

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:30 am

If your character is not yet listed on the front page of the rp, please let me know so I can add them! I'm very forgetful and may have missed a few :')

ImogenEquine wrote:
    username: ImogenEquine
    name: Artemis Stark
    sexuality: bisexual
    appearance: click
    power: connection to nature (communication with animals, different effects on plants, etc.)
    personality: She is an ambivert, who finds herself more at ease with the company of creatures rather than people. Given her history, she deals with a lot of anxiety and is quite mistrustful. Also, she is quite compassionate and has an extremely strong moral compass - she can't resist doing the 'right' thing, even if it is to her detriment.
    history: Not much is known about her history, other than she was given up (when she was younger) to be experimented on when her family became desperate for money - they were promised she'd be kept safe and be taken care of, though that was a lie. (Eventually she ended up in the Town.)
    how long have they been in The Town? just arrived

(edit)
    note: she works as a farmer, and is particularly fond of the horses on the farm

You can have the communication with animals, but the other powers would be extra abilities. Each person is limited to just one c:

Divine_Floral wrote:Image
.: Emily Bennet :.
Sexual orientation:
Heterosexual
Crush:
None yet.
Power:
She had a heighten ability to hit her targets, she never misses a shot. (Enchanted Marksmanship)
Personailty:
She is a hard-headed female. She doesn't like to lose, and she doesn't seem to care much for others. Although once you got to know her she has soft spots and has had a rough time to make her be so brutal and cold. She is quick to violence. More or a kill first ask questions later kinda girl.
Her bow and arrows, Seeing fear in other, Hunting, fighting, and also likes to eat grapes.
Dislikes:
Rules, people, Heights(she's deathly afraid), Losing, and rain.
Time that she had lived in Town:
She's been living in the town for about a year now, she doesn't have friends and everyone knows to keep their distance from her.
History:
Emily came from a distraught background, not going to say to much would spoil the fun. But she is from a broken home. She was homeless from the age 16-18. During that time she was used to scavenging for food. She knew her mother would never take her in and her dad was another story entirely. But she couldn't stay outside forever, that was when, she was looking at an old newspaper, curious at this advertisement that ended up being a experimental thing. She thought to try it, she had nothing to lose. But she was wrong she had everything to lose. She was tired of it all the drugs and the test. And once she was finally done being poked she was released into this forest. And now she lives there, with an occasional hunting trip to feed the residents.
FACE CLAIM: Emily VanCamp.

Accepted! So long as there's a supposed scientific reason behind her heightened accuracy, as there is no magic in this world :)
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:38 am

Uh. I would say one of the drugs changed her DNA structure and made her have that ability.

So like spiderman! :D
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:39 am

Coolio. You're all good to hop in wherever you like!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:45 am

*Gasp* yay thankies. *tis waits for @Doctor to come online and tell me where his charrie is :D

Btw Loooooovee Dylan O'Brien..... I like him as Stylies!
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me