Dual Hearts Discussion Thread! ((Soulmate/Romance Rp)) O&A!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Dual Hearts Discussion Thread! ((Soulmate/Romance Rp)) O&A!

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:47 pm

Image Image

*click the banner to be taken to the main thread!*

*This is for OOC chats, News updates and posting forms!*

Code: Select all
Name:
Teacher or Student?:
Sexuality:
Looks: (Picture or description)
Personality:
Backstory: (optional, please don't make it too long!)

~News and Updates~

• 12/06/17 - We're officially open for posting and forms!
  • 12/10/17 If anyone is willing to make at least one teacher, it'd be greatly appreciated! Just tell me what class/classes they teach
  • 12/24/17 - Sorry for being inactive guys! December has been a busy month for me and I've haven't gotten a lot of time on VS.
    I'll be on during December and January.
  • 03/05/18 - Happy 2018 guys! Due to family issues and school, i haven't been able to be on the thread, or do much role-playing.
    I'm starting back up the thread, since we have less projects to do currently. Some things will be rearranged, moved around or reworked over the next few weeks so keep checking back!
  • 07/08/18 - This rp seemed to have died-
    If anyone is still interested in Dual Hearts, we need someone to add onto it!
    Otherwise, I might remake the thread with a few changes, and start fresh
Last edited by OriGalaxii on Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dual Hearts Discussion Thread! ((Soulmate/Romance Rp)) O

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:11 pm

Name: Amey Chronos
Teacher or Student?: Principle
Species: Human?
Sexuality: N/A
Looks:
amey.PNG
amey.PNG (160.01 KiB) Viewed 202 times

Personality: She's very kind and nurturing, especially towards her students. She's rarely seen mad.
Extra: Not much is known about her past, other than the story she tells about being in the war that happened 20 years ago, which isn't confirmed. 'Wonder what she's hiding...
Last edited by OriGalaxii on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:31 pm

~Gabe "Gabbi" Wrytr~

Teacher or Student?: Student

Species: Forest Nymph (Can create plant life, and mini forests, struggles with making animals other than butterflies)

Sexuality: Gay

Looks:
gab_v1.PNG
gab_v1.PNG (332.11 KiB) Viewed 203 times

Personality: Gabbi is a very energetic and happy nymph. Most nymphs are female, so when he was growing up, he developed more of a feminine style and personality, though he is completely happy with being a guy. *To be honest i can't find the ref sheet i made so i'm going off memory-*

Likes: Hanging out with friends, SWAG, cheer-leading, Coffee, baking, gaming, animals

Dislikes: Being called a girl, store-bought baked goods, getting bad grades, fireworks
Last edited by OriGalaxii on Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 pm

May I reserve a student and a teacher?
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:23 pm

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:May I reserve a student and a teacher?

Of course!
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:26 pm

bump
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
♡Art Shop♡

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:21 am

buymp
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
♡Art Shop♡

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 am

Name: Neely Sanders
Teacher or Student?: Student
Species: Druid? ( he has healing powers and can control plants etc.) (( If this is okay, just let me know if you want me to change it!))
Sexuality: Hetro
Looks: Neely has a very stocky build. He's fairly tall and muscular, but still soft and could even be considered a little on the pudgy side. He's very tanned and has light brown hair with gold highlights. His eyes are an light hazel color, that can seem gold or more green. Neely usually wears rolled up, baggy jeans or tan kakis, a white collared shirt with the sleeves pushed up and a green sweater. His style is causal and relaxed, but looks very good on him. Neely sometimes wears black glasses for reading, but he tries not to so that he won't look "nerdy".

Personality: Neely is very, very friendly. He's a very sweet and caring guy, who always has the time to talk. Neely loves helping out people. With his friends, he can be very cuddly. He isn't afraid to fight for his friends and can be very over protective. And he is VERY dramatic
Likes: Basketball, art, baking, coffee and he LOVES preforming arts. He's very good at singing, acting and dance.
Dislikes: Cold weather, reptiles, spiders
Backstory: Neely grew up with his mom and older sister, helping out at their family bakery.
Last edited by rubyrocketboots13 on Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubyrocketboots13 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:27 am

Name: Juniper

Teacher or Student?: Teacher

Species: Shifter ( transforms into a painted wolf)

Sexuality: hetro

Looks: Image
In human form: Juniper is a very small man, but he's fairly strong. He's short, thin and lean, but he still has a good bit of muscularity. He has a bit of stubble on his chin and dark shaggy hair. His hair always looks as if it needs to be cut. It's not long enough to put up in a ponytail, but its long enough that it gets in his eyes. He's lightly tanned, with olive colored skin. Juniper is freckled on his shoulders and back and has several tattoos on his chest, shoulders and forearms. Both of his ears are pierced. He wears a gold wedding band on his left hand. Juniper walks around with a constantly confused expression, as if he is either lost or contemplating the secrets of the universe.

In his panted wolf form: Like in his human form, he is very small. His ears and paws look too big for his body. His pelt is a dark grey with black and tan markings. In his wolf form, he still wears his earrings

Personality: Juniper is a super cuddly guy! He just loves hugs and in his wolf form, he loves having his head and belly rubbed. If you get close, he is very affectionate. He's very friendly and loves everyone. He's very laid back and doesn't like having any conflict between students. He's really just a fun kid at heart. Juniper is VERY overprotective of the students and even the other teachers. If he sees someone hurt or in pain, he'll immediately try to help as best as he can. He will jump into action quickly if someone is in danger. Juniper is very empathetic. He isn't afraid to show his emotions. He'd rather talk out problems than fight.

Dislikes: grading papers, seeing fights

Backstory: His parents abandoned him when he was a baby, left to the care of a large pack of shifters like him. He was raised by another shifter named Moonflower. When he turned eighteen, he left the pack to marry a human named Amy. The two were very much in love. Tragically, the human feel ill a few years after they were married and sadly passed away. Juniper was depressed for a long time as he mourned her. But, he is a lot happier now. He doesn't talk about the past, but he still thinks of her everyday and still wears his wedding band.
rubyrocketboots13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:57 am

rubyrocketboots13 wrote:Name: Juniper

Teacher or Student?: Teacher

Species: Shifter ( transforms into a painted wolf)

Sexuality: hetro

In human form: Juniper is a very small man, but he's fairly strong. He's short, thin and lean, but he still has a good bit of muscularity. He has a bit of stubble on his chin and dark shaggy hair. His hair always looks as if it needs to be cut. It's not long enough to put up in a ponytail, but its long enough that it gets in his eyes. He's lightly tanned, with olive colored skin. Juniper is freckled on his shoulders and back and has several tattoos on his chest, shoulders and forearms. Both of his ears are pierced. He wears a gold wedding band on his left hand. Juniper walks around with a constantly confused expression, as if he is either lost or contemplating the secrets of the universe.

In his panted wolf form: Like in his human form, he is very small. His ears and paws look too big for his body. His pelt is a dark grey with black and tan markings. In his wolf form, he still wears his earrings

Personality: Juniper is a super cuddly guy! He just loves hugs and in his wolf form, he loves having his head and belly rubbed. If you get close, he is very affectionate. He's very friendly and loves everyone. He's very laid back and doesn't like having any conflict between students. He's really just a fun kid at heart. Juniper is VERY overprotective of the students and even the other teachers. If he sees someone hurt or in pain, he'll immediately try to help as best as he can. He will jump into action quickly if someone is in danger. Juniper is very empathetic. He isn't afraid to show his emotions. He'd rather talk out problems than fight.

Dislikes: grading papers, seeing fights

Backstory: His parents abandoned him when he was a baby, left to the care of a large pack of shifters like him. He was raised by another shifter named Moonflower. When he turned eighteen, he left the pack to marry a human named Amy. The two were very much in love. Tragically, the human feel ill a few years after they were married and sadly passed away. Juniper was depressed for a long time as he mourned her. But, he is a lot happier now. He doesn't talk about the past, but he still thinks of her everyday and still wears his wedding band.

Would it be alright if i make him the Arts teacher?
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
♡Art Shop♡

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items