DEAD

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ↓To Hell and Back Again↑ (Supernatural RP) Forms and Cha

Postby KittenHunter » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:50 pm

Username: KittenHunter
Name: Quentessa
Nickname(s): Tess (Mother calls her), Queen (Brother calls her)
Species: Human
Scars/tattoos/accessories: Scars scatter her body, mostly around her stomach. She carries around a old gem necklace, one wrapped in copper on the top and attached to a string everywhere she goes.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Family: Hunter Jones( Adopted brother)
Kali Jones (Mother)
Nick Jones (Father)
Likes: Fighting, Spending time with Hunter, Supernatural beings
Dislikes: Being treated like a little girl, Being called weak, Suck ups
Fears: Losing family, Rejection
Personality : Tessa is a very hateful person, though all of it is pointed at those who deserve it, or to people she fights in the ring. She is kind to friends and even more kind to her brother, Hunter, who she spends almost every second with, but not many people would think it is him. Her memory is strong and she holds grudges years after the conflict is resolved. She isn't afraid to throw a punch and will gladly do so.
History: She was born in a little town in Russia, her family from France but she was born in Russia. At a young age, it was known that she was a very troubled child, complained about wanting to punch things and such. She was in therapy for many years until she met Hunter. The tiny black kitten had been alone and shivered in the dark snowy street and Tessa instantly helped him. After a few days, she discovered that the kitten wasn't just a kitten when it turned into a boy a few years younger then her, being 10 at the time. They instantly became friends and her parents adopted him as soon as they could, the parents of course not knowing about Hunter's little secret. She keeps his secret to this day and protects him.

Cat form
Name: Hunter Jones
Nickname(s): Tiger
Species: Familiar
Scars/tattoos/accessories: He has a tattoo of a panther face that was distorted on his shoulder. He also wears a tiny braclet with teal string connected to two feathers on each side that were made of silver.
Sexuality: Gay
Family: Tessa Jones, Kali Jones, and Nick Jones (Adopted Family)
Dislikes: Dogs, getting ignored, his stuttering
Fears: Darkness, Werewolves
Personality : Hunter is...very much like a cat. He is sly and mischievous, but at the same time lovable and attention greedy. Just don't rub the wrong spot because he will lash out. He cares deeply for family and friends, though he doesn't have much of either. He is very shy around guys, possibly because he likes them or maybe because something in his past he can't remember.
Info About Original Species: His mission is to serve his witch, he doesn't chose the witch, but he must protect them. He can shape-shift into a black cat and he can communicate with his master telepathically. He is as weak as any human and can die like a human.
History: He doesn't remember much before Tessa saved him, he was very young and he has pushed those memories away, but he guesses his stuttering must of come from an event in the past. He figured out his feelings for guys when he was 15 and got to know a guy, who turned out to be a total douche, and fell for him, but that fell apart, and he still seeks out a partner of the same gender.

Name: Calypso
Nickname(s): "Don't even think about it"
Species: Demon
Scars/tattoos/accessories: her Septum piercing, and black and red eyes that started black on the outside and went to red in the middle.
Sexuality: "I don't care as long as you can handle me"
Family: Many children, Father and mother long dead
Dislikes: Being cheated, people complaining
Fears: Angels
Personality : It varies for person to person, If you are nice, she will be nice, if your rude, she will be rude. Calypso is down for being treated how you treat others and will gladly stab you if you back stab her. She isn't much into... friends, or relationships, and has made many enemies due to this. She is very motherly, having many kids around the world and will help you if needed.
History: With how old she is, All she can remember is that she was born in Germany, and is possibly the ancestor of a very terrible dictator. She doesn't remember much else and doesn't care for trying to make amazing memories.

Dog form
Name: Bone
Nickname(s): Just Bone
Species: Skinwalker
Scars/tattoos/accessories: Has mulitple tattoos on his arms, sleeves with dogs, cats, any type of animal mixing together, and a black collar that had opals on it with a golden loop for a tag to go.
Sexuality: Straight
Family: None
Dislikes: Animal abusers, vampires
Fears: Neglect, People finding out he isn't just a dog
Personality : He is sweet and kind. He may look menacing in both forms but he most likely just pull you close and smother you in love. Well unless your rude. He doesn't care for rude people. He is a bit shy around other of his species and any other species that isn't human.
History: All his history is, is that he has been going to family to family, leaving whenever he is supposed to normally die of old age and moving onto the next family. He enjoys this life style, he gets food and attention, and a family. What more could you want?
Last edited by KittenHunter on Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
ImageImage
KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:30 pm

Exciting! Another person!

I'll make my first post in the morning, anyone accepted is welcome to post whenever.
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
Open RPs I'm Active In (I don't do 1x1)
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
Please Send Me Trades! [66] Pages of Wishlist Pets! Selling event pets for 3C$!
My AO3 My SPN Fan Discord
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:38 am

Oh wow I like them! Accepted!
⇠⇢
“Let me tell you, whoever said Dean was the dysfunctional one has never seen you with a sharp object in your hands.”
~ Gabriel
"I'm asking you, Father, one last time. Am I doing the right thing? Am I on the right path? You have to tell me, you have to give me a sign. Give me a sign! Because if you don't I'm going to do whatever I must."
~ Castiel
"You know why God cast me down? Because I loved him. More than anything. And then God created... You."
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:50 am

Username: Consulting_Angel
Name: Tabbris Caelum.
Nickname: Tabbris, Tabs, Tabby.
Age: While he's one of the younger angels, he's still very old, but appears to be around 20.
Species: Angel.
Sexuality: Pansexual (male pref.)
Family: He considers the other angels as his family... even if he doesn't like them.
Likes: Doing his own thing, music, stained glass windows, windchimes, healing humans.
Dislikes: Other angels, the rules, being expected to follow Heaven's rules/orders, elevators.
Fears: He'd say 'nothing', but he's actually really, really claustrophobic (scared of small spaces), to the point that he'd probably 'freeze up'.
Personality: Tabbris is a rebellious angel, choosing to leave Heaven after the gate to Purgatory was opened and the Leviathans were released - he took the chance during all the chaos to escape. He has very little regard for the rules, and much prefers to do his own thing, regardless of who is hurts or helps. He will also sometimes be rather sarcastic or make snarky comments, and makes it clear that he only sides with himself, and the only reason he'd help someone else out if there is something in it for him. However, he doesn't trust others easily, not even other angels (especially after he put his trust in one of his angel brethren, and ended up getting captured by Heaven... he did escape once again, though, obviously). He's quite fun-loving, and often indulges himself with human luxuries. Tabbris does have a soft spot for those that are terminally ill, though, and - even though he is not strictly supposed to - will heal them himself. Should he grow close to someone, though, then he'll become protective of them, and care deeply for them.
History: Among the chaos of the Leviathans escaping from Purgatory after the gates were opened, Tabbris left Heaven against all orders, taking the opportunity to be free. He remained on Earth for a few years, travelling and in hiding from other angels. He couldn't evade them forever, though, and he soon met with another angel who claimed to have also left Heaven, to also have freedom. However, this was soon shown to be a trap, and Tabbris was captured and taken back to Heaven. When Lucifer was released from his cage, though, and things started to go sideways again, he managed to escape back to Earth, and he has been there since.
Other:
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:01 am

Welcome, Consulting! Accepted!

I really like his history.
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:03 am

@KittenHunter, just to verify, Quentessa is not a hunter, right?
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucifer's Vessel » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:11 am

:D
⇠⇢
~ Gabriel
~ Castiel
~ Lucifer
⇠⇢
xNone Right Nowx
⇠⇢
ImageImageImageImage
⇠⇢
Lucifer's Vessel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittenHunter » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:28 am