Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Fox's search

Postby sinensys » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:54 am

Hey you lot, Mars' Fox here, but feel free to call me Mars or Fox.
Because summer has left me to more free time, I have returned to CS after a random pause in my activity.
So, to fill this awkward gap, I've decided to come back here for a 1x1. My responses now should be daily, and the most time that I will take off is two days in a row, and even then that's only if I have something planned for the entire day. Also, I try to put at least a paragraph, and typically write two if the response is at least a paragraph as well. I ask for at least a paragraph.

Ich auch lerne Deutsch jetzt, so wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht eine Anfängerinnen, vielleicht wir können RP auf Deutsch.

Anyways, enough rambling on about irrelevant things. Some of my fandoms that I'm willing to RP are:
Game of Thrones
The Martian
Doctor Who [a bit rusty on this one]
Jurassic Park/World
Supernatural [also a but shabby and still mid-season 7]
Sherlock [it's been a while...]

I'm also alright with doing several realistic/sci-fi plots, but we'll have to discuss that in a PM. This would the type that I would prefer doing auf Deutsch, weil es hat keine seltsamen Wörter.
Realistic ones are typically romance-based, which I struggle with, so bare with me if I fail at relationships that aren't friendships. xD
The sci-fi ones can be anywhere from scientists in a lab working on teleportation and is a chill/slow relationship build to genetic experiments running around in a post-apocalyptic world, trying to escape something/one.

If you have any questions concerning plots and/or are remotely interested, shoot me a PM.
Last edited by sinensys on Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
    █ ██
    █ ██
    █ ██
    █ ██
    █ ██
    █ ██
    █ ██
    >> sina --- she/her --- bi --- uni engineering student --- adult
    >> native russian + english --- learning sakha + ukrainian atm
    >> ukrainian-american --- i'm just here to write tbh ( ru / en )

sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( brighter than a shooting star. )

Postby weak » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:07 am

█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █
█████ █

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
THAN A SHOOTING STAR !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

hello. i'm moriartys, you can call me either nut or nicole
i prefer the they/them pronouns. i'm not on as much i use
d to as i spend most of my time on other websites, but i d
o check cs often. that aside; i can do 300+ words dependi
ng on my muse and the reply given by the other person. i
only roleplay on the threads and not in pm or offsite. now
i'm comfortable with any gender and sexuality, but, mostl
y f/f or m/m; i mostly roleplay as animals, such as warrio
r cats or other ones, but i also do human roleplays as well.
// don't be afraid to pm me if you're interested! good-bye

────────────────────┘

bold ; craving italic ; role i want
med cat app/kittypet. original fan
tasy worlds
. soulmate au. sick/hea
lthy. rats or ferrets. apocalypse. --
once upon a time
that's all for now but pm suggestio
ns, since i cannot think of anymore

└────────────┘
weak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby denji3884 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:10 am

[not my gif] hello !! im nes and im looking for a roleplay. i will further say any info needed in the message if interested.

what I want to roleplay --

fxf romance

uncharted (comfortable with playing either of the characters in the ship)

nate x elena

elena x oc

sam x oc

nate x oc

rafe x nadine

rafe x oc

oc x oc

game of thrones

fallout

overwatch

the elder scrolls

few ideas, I have a couple ocs in mind. wanna do this one.

Just ask!! I'm good and comfortable with any idea. Literally please message me any idea!
        there IS A HIGH LIKELY CHANCE IF YOU RECOMMEND AN IDEA NOT ON THIS LIST I WILL AGREE
denji3884

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dean's search for a 1x1 c:

Postby underwater kitty. » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:13 am

╔════════════════════════════╗

╚════════════════════════════╝
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕
♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕♕

Well hello there!My name is |.dean winchester.| but you can call me:dean or whatever you like I don't really mind!I am a female from the Uk/Britain and I love to rp a lot!I can write a paragraph or two at most and the least I write if four/five lines!I am a rather good coder and I made my signature if you would like an example right now!I am looking to 1x1 these role plays in a non specific order!The ones I really would like to do are in bold and the ones in italic are romance!I only do heterosexual couples/relationships,sorry for the inconvenience.PM me if interested in any.If you aren't interested in anything here feel free to pm me suggestions too!Please don't pm me to do a 1x1 and not follow through it can be annoying xD

supernatural

dean x oc non-hunter
dean x oc other hunter

sam x oc non-hunter
sam x oc other hunter
castiel x oc hunter
castiel x oc demon or angel

sam and dean hunting things

cliche

royal x peasant
good girl x bad boy
enemies
best friends
famous x fan
famous x someone who doesn't like them
model x photographer
arranged marriage
youtuber x fan

non human

angel x demon
shape shifter x human
vampire x human
based on a fairy tale
underwater kitty.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hi there! [jul 29]

Postby aphelion ✧ » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:31 pm

hiya! while i might not actively post on cs anymore or seem very active, i'm always searching for new roleplays! I'm mostly into roleplaying things from video games, but occasionally have an interesting plot in mind

plot A wrote:
        Overwatch

I suck at playing at it minus with Junkrat and Mercy! Kinda sad, but oh well. But I've played it before and have a pretty good grasp on the lore in the game

Pairings
            Soldier 76 x Reaper
            Solider 76 x Reaper x McCree
            McCree x Hanzo
            Genj x Zenyatta
            Junkrat x Roadhog
            Junkrat x ??? (other characters, just gotta have a good idea)
            Widowmaker x Tracer
            OC x Canon Character
            OC x OC
            Other pairings? Just send them!
            Open to AU ideas (I love the vampire/werewolf/weredragon ones and Talon ones)
            *I'm best at playing either Soldier 76, Reaper, McCree, Junkrat, Tracer, and Zenyatta

plot B wrote:
        Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Mostly searching for oc pairing at the moment sadly! A little picky on the canon

Canon Pairings
            Finn x Poe
            Kylo Ren / Ben Solo x Poe (canon divergence only)
            Kylo Ren x General Hux
            *I can play Finn, Hux, and Kylo Ren

OC Pairings
            Resistance Fighter (any position) x First Order Stormtrooper (maybe)
            Resistance Fighter x Resistance Fighter
            Sith Jedi x Jedi Knight of the Light Side
            Sith Jedi x My/Your OC
            Space Smuggler x OC (jedi maybe?)
            Space Assassin x OC (jedi maybe?)
            *see character list for current ocs!

plot C wrote:
        Borderlands

I've played a bit of Borderlands, most of Borderlands 2, know a lot from the Pre-Sequeal, and played Tales!

Canon Pairings
            Rhack - Rhys x Handsome Jack
            Zer0 x Axton
            Zer0 x Rhys
            Zer0 x Jack
            Athena x Springs
            Tim x Jack
            Tim x Rhys
            Tim x Jack x Rhys
            Nisha x Jack
            Nisha x Jack x Rhys
            Other pairings? Just send them!
            Open to AU ideas
            *I'm best at playing either Rhys, Jack, Axton, Tim, Nisha, or Athena

OC Pairings
            Vault Hunter x Vault Hunter
            Vault Hunter x OC (con artist? or anything really!)
            Vault Hunter x Hyperion Employee
            Hyperion Lower Employee x Hyperion Upper Employee
            Hyperion x Atlas
            *prefer to play a vault hunter! and have plots for some of the pairings
            *will do any gender pairing

plot D wrote:
        Time to Die, Baby!

Apocalyptic roleplays are great, am I right? I'm really looking for any good, solid plots based around it. Zombies, disease outbreak, climate change, you name it, I'm probably game! I'm more interested in the idea that there are still heavily dense populations alive though, such as unaffected areas, or the rise after the chaos, where characters are more set in their ways and less trying to survive constantly (but still struggle). I can go from Last of Us / Walking Dead zombies to just a huge plague killing half the population. I'd prefer not to use zombies and doing something more similar to an epidemic outbreak though or government collapse or even a never ending Purge (obviously less violent and detailed like the movie). Open to plot ideas and suggestions, but I'm mostly interested in playing a mercenary character.

tags ;; apocalypse, tragedy, zombie, boderlands, assassin, hitman, dystopian
          want ;; mxm, mxnb, fxf, mxf, fxnb, slice of life, humor, semi-lit, angst, partner that plans
          muse ;; 1000/10

plot E wrote:
        Hunger Games

So, I actually have never read the books! And probably don't plan to, but I have watched all the movies and can be updated on any major details left out if you don't mind! I'm really looking for OC x OC roleplay. I'd be down to do something between tributes, different districts, or even a peacekeepr and another OC!

tags ;; the hunger games, book, movie, mockingjay, catching fire, dystopian
          want ;; tribute x tribute, peacekeeper x OC (tribute, rioter, etc), ocs, fxf, fxm, mxm, nb pairings
          muse ;; 10/10

I write third-person present tense, around 100-700 words (average 200-500words), but can reach up to 10000 words! I don't care how much my partner writes, but I prefer third-person and quality writing/grammar that's good enough where I can understand! I can provide examples of my writing as well, my current writing that is! I don't really enjoy coding, so you know, and prefer roleplaying through private messages mostly (thread/forum is still an option though!)

please feel free to contact me or on AS underneath the same username! (minus the star symbol)
Last edited by aphelion ✧ on Sun Jul 31, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

zu - agender - mega nerd

muse: high, looking for rps
time: i've got all the time!

characters - search - writing
aphelion ✧

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hi!

Postby vixen; » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:32 pm

small bit about me...
    i post as often as i can. but sometimes i do disappear for a few days.
    i am on fairly often.
    i have decent grammar, though i do post in all lowercase. and if that is a problem, just tell me, and i will switch to regular posting type.
    i'm more of a night owl, so expect post to come in late.
    i only roleplay on cs. no where else. i only roleplay on forums, not through pm.
    i can't stand stress, and if i feel stressed over a roleplay i might take a small break from it. anywhere from thirty minutes to a day. but i always come back to the roleplay.

what i expect from you;
    friendly, patient. please don't get mad at me.
    be active.
    somewhat friendly.
    please write more than five sentences. so semi-literate.
    decent grammar and spelling.
    add to the plot.
    don't abandon the roleplay.

roleplay ideas;
    supernatural, the show;

hunter x hunter[2/5]
    demon x hunter[2/5]
    shifter x hunter[3/5]

random;
    demon x demon[2.5/5]
    demon x angel[3/5]
    angel x human[4/5]
    oc x oc[depends]
    runaways[3/5]
    arrange marriage[5/5]
    jock(m) x nerd(f)[5/5]

what i won't do;
    anything anime
    anything against cs rules
    purely romance roleplays.

i do not role play homosexual, bisexual, pansexual or transexual characters.
    i prefer to play roleplay female characters, but can do males.
    i tend to mirror post.
Last edited by vixen; on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hi! i haven't been on this site in years. i'm pretty open to trading away my pets as i doubt that i will be on here again.
vixen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raya36 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Anyone want to do a 1x1 rock band roleplay? It would need a singer, guitarist, bassist, and drummer. If possible I'd like either the singer and guitarist or the singer and drummer but I'm open to anything. Pm me if interested! :D

Raya36
❞𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕞𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕒.
⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆Trades ©⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆
working on collecting all cats,
deer, snakes, birds, and otters.
always love trading
have: fae foxes, list pets, all my items
and tons more
Raya36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:28 pm

PikachuTori25 wrote:

Hello there! I'm PikachuTori25! I'm looking for a 1x1 roleplay parther. I look forward to roleplaying with you! ^^ PM me if interested c:

~-~-~-~-~-~-~
About me:
-I'm a female that lives in eastern time zone.
-I can type a few paragraphs, and tend to mirror posts. So if you rp well, I'll try my best to rp well too. c:
-I don't code, it takes too much time. XD
-I am semi-lit most of the time
-I'm on CS a ton, mainly all day just lurking. But I do have a life, so I might disappear.
-I have good punctuation, grammar, spelling, but I will have occasional typos. c:
-I tend to abandon rps but it's due to me not liking the way the other person rps. I'm sadly picky...
-I love to rp males in most of my rps. c:
~-~-~-~-~-~-~
What I would love to rp:
[bold aspects I would like to play]
[italics mean I am craving]
[Ratings: 1-5 (5 mean most wanted)]
[X means taken]

-Barn Owl x Peregrine falcon (5) X
Well, My male barn owl, is a caring, sweet male and quickly befriends your female peregrine falcon, who's shy and afraid of most things. My barn owl gets hurt by a fox when trying to help your falcon collect bedding. and they have to go find a raven to help my owl with his wounds. They find her and on the way back to home, they get caught by some humans, who see they have attached to each other and go to study them some more, they eventually get moved to a zoo, and have to escape, flying back home...and that's all I got so far. XD
-Kitsune x human (4)
-Angel x Human (5)
With fluffy bird like courting. ;w; I want the female to be tough and stubborn.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~
What I would not roleplay:
Send me a pm your idea if you don't see it above, to see if I like or not. c:
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Oranda » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:26 pm

Oranda wrote:Image

Hello! Im Oranda :)
As everyone else on here, Im looking for one or two 1x1s. Ive been gone from CS for a really long time and only recently came back. Feel free to read my profile if you want to know a little more about me. Also, keep in mind that college starts August 29th so the rules regarding my activity may change.

.:.What to Expect from Me.:.
• I will not code very much. I am far too lazy to make my posts look pretty. Im also always on my cell phone so that doesnt make coding any easier.
• I can role play both genders. I am better and I prefer females, however.
• I can easily do 300+ words at the least if I have the muse for it. When I have the perfect muse, I can easily do 1,500 + words. I am trying to improve though. So if you are someone who writes a lot more than I do, please be patient with me :) I will try my best to learn from you. When in extreme WB, I will do 150+ words.
• I only roleplay heterosexuals. Dont get me wrong; I have nothing against the LGBT community (I support them), but Im only comfortable doing heteros.
• Reply at least once every three days (or once a week...?). Some days, life is just too busy and I may not be able to reply for quite a while. Ill do my best to let you know if that happens.
• I am in Mountain Time Zone. Im ususally only able to reply in the evening or late at night. I usually go to sleep at around 5am (its summer, dont look at me like that).
• Im perfectly okay with chatting during the roleplay. :)
• Im friendlier than I seem, haha! Promise.
• I can be quite shy when Im expressing my ideas on something (or adding to the plot). Im trying to get over this unreasonable shyness when it comes to this but in the meantime, I ask that your please understand that.
• I roleplay on forums only (PM is a nightmare!). I may be able to go offline but we would need to talk about that since the only account that I have (in a website that allows roleplays) is this one. Just ask.
• My main character(s) age is usually 18 - 25.
• Use real people (usually celebrities) as face claims.
• Use correct grammer, punctuation, etc. I do have a bit of the problem messing up my time tenses but Im working on it.
• My roleplays must have romance or else I get bored. It doesnt have to start on page one (make it develop).
• I roleplay in 3rd person.
• Long-term roleplay
Okay, I think thats it for now!
- Note: The more characters I have, the longer it will take me to reply. So please be patient.

.:.What I Expect from You.:.
• Pretty much everything you can expect from me :) But Ill just add more details below!
• You can code fancy if you wish; I dont mind. But please dont use really bright colors! They trigger my migranes >.<
• Be able to roleplay both genders (or at least males).
• Be able to mirror my posts (or write more than I do.) I will try to mirror your posts!
• Main characters must be heterosexuals. For example, say we are each playing one character; those characters should be hetero. However, I am perfectly okay with the other characters being anything other than hetero. Again, I have absolutley nothing against the LGBT community (I actually fully support them). Its just what Im comfortable roleplaying.
• Preferably reply at least once every three days (though you can go once a week). I understand if life gets in the way, but dont make it a daily thing. If you will be gone for more than that, please tell me.
• I dont really care what time zone youre in, as long as we usually are online at the same time (preferably). Im on in the evenings and at night in Mountain time zone. Do the math :p
• Be okay with talking OOC. We dont have to be talking all the time, but dont be afraid of chatting a little (even if its two posts) sometimes.
• Be friendly. Enough said. No one wants to interact with a rude person.
• Contribute to the plot. Especially since I may be a bit shy with my ideas...
• Be able to roleplay on forums. I may be able to do off site, too. Just ask.
• Main characters are ages 18+.
• Id prefer if you use real people as face claims since anime face claims arent my thing :p
• Use correct grammer, punctuation, etc. Absolutely no text talk. Your writing doesnt have to be perfect but I just ask that you dont be sloppy with it. Just pay attention to spelling and all of that.
• Like romance
• Be able to roleplay in 3rd person. You can try doing 1st person but I may or may not like it.
• Long-term roleplay
- I believe thats it! :)

.:.What Im Looking For.:. (* means really craving)
• Werewolf x Real Wolf
Werewolf x Hunter*
• Royal x Common Person (medieval times)*
• Angel x Demon**
• Angel x Fallen Angel*
• Fallen Angels, Angels, Demons, Vampires, Werewolves, etc... I like all that stuff lol. Just give me a good starting point (or if you are good improvising, then so be it)
• Forbidden Romance***
• Avengers (maybe? Good plot will do)
• Lord of the Rings (based on the movies)
• The Hobbit (based on the movies)
• Loki x OC*****
Thranduil x OC***** (may do another if I am asked to)
- Etc. Im open to suggestions!

.:.What I Wont Do.:.
• Chances are I will NOT bump the thread more than once (unless you don't respond for two weeks or more). I won't beg you to role play with me.
• Leave the roleplay without letting you know (although its very rare for me to leave a roleplay)
• Anime
• LGBT characters
• Id like to stay away from "weak" main characters (meaning: they agree to everything, they let themselves be pushed around, etc. Its okay if its just part of who the character is but I dont want a full-out whining baby... Ya now? Yeah, okay. I made no sense. Just ask if you are confused lol :p )
• Real People (face claims are okay, but thats it)
- I think thats it for now...

Okay, just PM me if you're interested! :)

And sorry for the really long post ._.
not too sure if i will come back to cs or not. im mostly active on advanced scribes.
do feel free to send me a pm on here for whatever reason though. i tend to check in every now and then
Oranda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:29 pm

What I can Do
      -paragraphs 5+ sentences.
      -Average grammar and great spelling.
      -Good activity.
      -can post once every other day at the LEAST.
      -can roleplay many characters. Canon and OC as well as handle NPCs and such.
      -can roleplay any ship (s) be that lgbtq+ pairing, to oc x oc or even oc x canon. I don't mind ^^

What I need from you
      -paragraphs 5+ sentences.
      -Semi-lit is a definite. I don't do one liners or sub par grammar/spelling at all, sorry.
      -If you can match me in anything else I can do I'll be fine.

Roleplay I'm looking for
      - Steven Universe (semi plotted) OCs and Canons (any pairings)
      -Pokemon trainer (free run) canons, but preferably OCs. (Pairings ok)
      -pokemon adventure (being wild pokemon) (any pairings)
      - Warrior Cats (semi plotted) we play as rogues thinking about starting a clan. Each can play 4-5 cats each. (Any pairings) only OCs
jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me