[ Shores and Summits - Discussion ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: [ Shores and Summits - Discussion ]

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:29 am

Sweet I changed her appearance slightly and aged Bramblekit to 5 moons instead of three
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casper. » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:35 pm

Stagkit >> Stagpaw >> Stagleap >> Eleven moons >> Summitclan >> Tom
bi >> Friends: open >> Crush: open >> Family: open >> Mate: none

Stagpaw is a handsome yet curious fur-ball who likes to know about all the latest news. He is a smart young tom who seeks adventures and always wants to impress the cats around him. He enjoys hunting and getting to talk to his clan mates as well as being able to relax by himself. Stagpaw isn't the best at confrontation and likes to think things through before doing anything.

Stagpaw has grown up in the clan since day one of his life. When he was kit, he had decided he wanted to go explore outside the camp. He hadn't even taken two steps outside before the wind made him slip and cut his ear on a pointy rock, it had given him a massive scare, he went straight back and ever since he likes to thinks things through. He became apprenticed at 6 moons as has been determined to get his warrior name ever since.

Stagpaw is a mottled, orange, brown, white and black tom. He is very slim but his fluffy fur makes him look a little bigger than he actually is. His tail is very long and one of his ears has a scar on it.
Last edited by casper. on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
casper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casper. » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:36 pm

Ryekit >> Rypaw >> Ryebelly >> 130 moons >> Shoreclan >> Molly
Straight >> Friends: open >> Crush: none >> Family: open >> Mate: deceased

Ryebelly is a very friendly cat... sometimes. She is an elder and with old age she gets more and more grumpy. She loves kits and getting to tell them stories but she usually gets most annoyed at the apprentices who seem to have forgotten how to clean up the bedding properly.

Ryebelly grew up in the clan without any siblings, so she was always bugging the apprentices to play with her. Only one of them really cared, a young tom. Ryebelly and him fell in love and later on when they were both warriors became mates and had kits. Her kits however didn't make it. Her mate went to go clear his head but never came back. No one ever found him and so now everyone believes he is dead. Ryebelly tried to not get so worked up over it, but it was too much. She became and elder earlier than most.

Ryebelly is an orange cat with a lighter belly. She has a scar along her flank where the hair never grew back and a torn ear.
casper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:35 pm

@Epiclilkitty That's okay, and I'll change that on the front!

@imaginary. Stagpaw and Ryebelly are accepted!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:46 pm

If anyone wants to discuss character relations, feel free to PM me! I have Sunstrike, Spottedlily, Bramblekit, and Pixiepaw who are all open for friendships, crushes, siblings, and Sunstrike in particular is open for an ex mate (drama is fun ;p)
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:37 pm

Name: stonestareie
clan: SummitClan

sexuality: pansexual
build: muscular and lithe
crush: goodluck
Mate: ex mates with sunstrike? Other than that probably not but you can try
Kin: none

Personailty: stonestare is as prickly as they come. She got her warrior name from the stare she gives pretty much every cat, it makes them feel...uneasy. As far as her clanmates are concerned shes always a grump. To her friends she is good with speaking her mind which can be mistaken as rudeness.

History: stonestare never knew her parents as her mother died after her birth and her fath, who brought her to sumitclan was killed by a fox wound that got infected when she was just barly an apprentice. The times she did know of her father he seemed to be speaking in tongues of cats she'd never heard about. He would always say how his mate ran off with these "ghost cats". Stonestare didnt care what he thought he saw, she only believes In what she can see. To her starclan is a theory but she knows better than to tell that to other cats. As a warrior she blossomed in her fighting, sneaking, and tracking skills. Being the best is always on her mind. Though as she reaches an older age she is thinking more seriously about a mate and kits. She doesnt think fondly of either but they are both necessary in her mind to feel she has completed her life purpose.
other: planning to make more cats later.

Name: fawnkit
Clan: summitclan

Sexuality: undecided
Build: fluffy and plush
Crush: open
Mate: eventually maybe
Kin: stonestare is her mother, sunstrike is her father, bumblekit is her brother.

Personality:
History:
Last edited by Cinxer on Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cinxer » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:09 pm

@epiclilkitty
If stonestare gets accepted could she and sunstrike be ex mates (with or without kits)?
Cinxer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kitty says...

Postby Epiclilkitty » Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Great! I'll pm you to discuss
Epiclilkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 am

Does anyone with a male cat in Summitclan care to have a forbidden relationship with Sagepaw? (form page 2)
Can be platonic or romantic c:
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reedstrike - shoreclan deputy

Postby nymx » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:06 am

a medium/large tom with sleek fur and yellow eyes, smells of salt
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

name - reedstrike | gender - tom | age - 25 moons | sexuality - bisexual | rank - deputy |crush - tbd |mate - n/a | kits - n/a | kin - (pm me) | apprentice - sagepaw

xxxxxreedstrike is a very loyal tom, he cares for his clan above all. he's charming and persuasive, and mostly thinks before he talks. though in some occasions he can be fairly impulsive, especially when it comes to summitclan. he's very stubborn and is not one to change his beliefs easily if at all. he's very caring especially towards his clan, he wants the best for them and he shows it well. he's very friendly and loves to joke and mess around but he knows when to stop. he also makes sure to have his opinion known, especially on important matters, even if it may contradict his leaders. he loves to gossip, though he knows its wrong and loves to watch his clan, as he thinks its very important to know whats going on, and he often confides in ripplestar with the matter. to summitclan he is cold and ruthless, he holds no sympathy for them as he believes them to be all murderers, although he didn't approve of ripplestar's relationship with mapleglow, he doesn't like the idea of killing a mother, especially one who had birthed half-shoreclan. he wants the kit to come home, as she is rightfully shoreclan's. why keep a daughter from her father? he holds a very strong grudge against locuststar and bearfluff.
      xxxxxreedstrike was born to two loyal and proud shoreclan warriors, and he was raised to be great. his mother taught him everyone has a duty in the clan, from the oldest of elders to the youngest of kits, and his father taught him to be courageous, to use his voice. it was there for a reason, wasn't it? he followed the leaders and their deputy's dutifully. when ripplestar's mate was killed he had a sudden hate for the clan. as he too believed she had been pushed. he now sympathizes with his leader and tries his best to help his daughter come home.
Last edited by nymx on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me