Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [please read rules]

Postby FigTown » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:06 am

FigTown wrote:
R P S E A R C H (1x1 on discord!)

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write a lot!
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good

Suggestions are completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can play male! ( I don't mind doubling tho)
I only play straight couples sorry! (i could maybe try to do bi/lesbian couples though)
I love to develop couples, starting them off as perhaps strangers or friends then developing them into a romance
I can rp on discord!!!!

What I'd love to RP!

Romance
Human;
Assassin x target
gang leader x gang grunt/prisoner
Apocalypse colony leader x outsider thief
civilian x villain
celebrity x assistant
singer x guitarist/drummer
Shy person x bold confident person
rival x rival

Supernatural romance

devil x human C r a v i n g
god x human

goddess x human

Story plot;
Nuclear apocalypse(causes people to form mutations/ creatures to roam and kill)
a guy and a girl who hate each other start to fall for one another
Best friends become lovers after being through a lot together (Maybe apocalypse?)
Werewolves take over a city and run it, humans are below them. This human works under the head alpha werewolf and he develops an infatuation with her
Fake romance between two people turns real

I'm really craving any sort of apocalyptic rp that's loosely based on the 100, i've read the books and i've watched 2 seasons of the show (I'll explain my plot here)
Every 50 years, the people who live in space due to radiation on Earth from a war, send a group of around 40 or 50 young criminals (18-30) down to earth to see if it's inhabitable. Usually the air is very toxic and unable to be inhabited but this group get lucky with their landing and the radiation, and the earth is inhabitable. Due to the crash their communications with the space station is cut so they can't say it's safe. Except it's not, there are grounders, there are mountain men and there are other creatures that have mutated to be dangerous. They have to survive on this new Earth and survive each other (more can be added, this is a brief plot)

If you're interested in this i ask of you to be able to write decently long responses, to be able to help world build and to NOT rush romance. You don't need to know about the 100 since this isn't cannon and this is based loosely on it!!

I like to imagine the couple would be Bellarke based, but be their own people with a very prolonged romance with relationships inbetween and a lot of hardships, probably starting out not being fans of eachother

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby » ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ. » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:07 am

I'm going to put this short and simple. My name is Harl. She/her. UK timezone.

I'm looking for someone who can do a The Last of us roleplay,
I'm mainly looking for someone to play joel, and myself to play
a oc character, joel being her father figure. Like Ellie, I was
wanting my character to be based of her, immune.

please pm me for details.
» ᵀʰᵒᵐᵃˢ ᴮᵃʳʳᵒʷ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurie » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:25 am

i'm aurie!
    i'm just going to be brief. i've got some free time and i've run out of shows i want to watch so i decided to get creative again. i'm looking for a onexone ideally based on one of the topics below. my pronouns are she/her. i'll do any gender and pairing, my preference leans more with the roles. looking for something relaxed, maybe like 500 words per post. if we double, expect less per post from me. i tend to be in and out of cs so i do like ooc chat on discord to keep me accountable lol.

here's what i'm looking for right now. it would be all ocs, shows will be used for plots/world building only.
    - kaguya-sama: love is war (pls)
    - kamisama hajimemashita
    - isekai genre
    - anything in a fantasy academy. or fantasy at all honestly
    - always love harry potter
    - i read webtoons/manhwa religiously so literally anything based off those would be fun
    - the premise of king: eternal monarch is so chefs kiss. i watch a lot of k-drama so always down to do those too
    - anything enemies to lovers i will never say no to it's literally my fatal flaw

i'm pretty open to anything with a good plot. message me if you're interested!
aurie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mono's 1x1 search

Postby monochromia » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:51 am

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
    m x m
    • m x f , f x f
    • semi-lit - lit
    • GMT time
    • 1+ post a day
    • lgbtq+ friendly
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

• any species
    • oc's only
    • opposites
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘
╔⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╗
• roommates
• holiday trip
• camping
• hidden vampires (pm)
(1x1x1 preferably) ^^
• prisoner x ____
• devil x angel
• warriors (cats)
• wolves
• lions
• elemental
• roadtrip

• okay with minimal lines
╚⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶✞⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷╝

[☆] - any previous roleplays I went inactive in please PM me to continue (:
[☆] - very welcoming to minimal line roleplayers as my skill and energy be lackin' recently
monochromia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zephyricle » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:33 pm

Hello! I'm Zephyricle.
You may call me Zeph, Zephyr, Zephyrine, or Thorn. I am Genderqueer, so refer to me as whatever you like.

I'm looking for a long term partner (I'd prefer Discord, but CS is also fine!) I'm not much into coding, and I can hardly see small print replies. OOC I tend to not care about grammar, but otherwise, I'm pretty good.
I am also interested in running more than one game at a time to occupy myself. I am, however, working full time, and will not reply very often during the day.
My typical word count can range between 200-300, but it can change if I have writer's block or if I'm really feeling into the game.
Let me throw out my interests and ideas! Anything in bold or color is what I'm most interested in ;)

Looking for:
>Fantasy
>Supernatural creatures
>Original fiction plot
>Warrior Cats - yes we will each need a lot of characters-
>Most fiction, like ghosts, zombies, vampires, etc.
>Sci-fi
>Dragons/gryphons/mythological creatures
>Fursona OC
>Other really cool and in-depth plots!

WILL NOT DO:
>Fandoms
>Cannon characters
>Children
>School/college/boarding/etc
>Military/boot camp
>Strictly romance/ love story

MY ideas!

Horror Movie!
We each have a small handful of characters who go through rather basic horror/slasher/scary movie plots! after each round, the plot changes and the story begins again with the same characters.

Supernatural/Fantasy in the real world
This one is a VERY detailed and in-depth storyline. I am very serious about this one.
Exactly what it sounds like. I have an entire world made up already with lists of species, lore, etc. that I can copy/paste wherever we decide to rp at. There is also a set of characters and plots that I have laid out, however we can still USE the lore/universe without that specific storyline as well

Forever, Life
A mad scientist/inventor has created the Thread. The Thread is a fantasy creation that gives inhuman powers to any one person. However, this creation is in it's early stages and has not been recognized by the mortal world just yet. Adam, the Scientist behind the project, has used his only child, Johnny, as his first test subject. However, he is not the only one to receive a magical ability. Unfortunately, each Thread is completely individual and cannot be copied nor replicated. As fantastic as having supernatural abilities may sound, they come with a price.
(this may also tie in with the idea above if you're feeling extra creative)

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS DRINK MILK!!!

Previously Happythorn07 :)
She|He|They
Zephyricle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tommy Ghoul » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:32 pm

Arcane Milli wrote:Image Um is this how you do it?..
Hey? Hi. Um.. I know roleplaying is kinda.... dead-ish?.. on here right now but. I wanted to see if anyone wanted to 1x1 an rp because im just a bit bored in life. Im only particularly interested in the subject of Team Fortress 2 right now as the game has recently gotten more activity and attention recently. If anyone is interested just let me know, i dont bite. Okay, thank you

-romance is okay, in fact maybe even prefered if possible
edit: Dungeon Defenders is also on the table, but taking place in the time of dd2. e
"Forever trust in who you are, and nothing else matters"- Metallica
He/Him Image [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/415005036.html]Image
Pet's name: Geebo
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Tommy Ghoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax.shup » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:38 pm

Hello, I'm looking for someone in the Resident Evil fandom to rp as the Chris or Carlos to my Jill. If you're someone who likes to bring in OC's or play multiple characters, I'm more than willing to consider and work with you.

I do not have a specific prompt in mind, but I would like a romance between either Chris and Jill or Carlos and Jill, however, that's not required. If you're going to be playing multiple characters we can abandon a romance storyline and go more for just creating/expanding relationships between the characters.

I prefer a third person roleplay all the way through, and I'm semi to adv- lit, but if your replies are lacking I will match that lack of length.

Please send me a pm about your character(s) or an example of how you would play Chris or Carlos, and we can figure out a plot if I feel our styles would work well together (:
━━━━━━━━
link
toyhouse

coding credit

████████
• • • • • •
ajax.shup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danganronpa or jjba fankid rp

Postby NekomaruNidais » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:33 pm

gonna keep this short n simple!

i'm looking for 1 of 2 things, both with the same theme:

- danganronpa roleplay
        - jjba roleplay (mainly part five)

with fankids for both. i have fankid ocs myself, or we can make up new ones together, or we can do a crazy mashed-universe where our fankids interact. doesn't matter to me, just needs to be fankids!

please be semi-literate or above, so capable of writing at least a paragraph in response to me. i'd like it if you had discord, but that's not necessary.

pm me!
NekomaruNidais

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:35 pm

Tony Stark wrote:
~TONY STARK’S 1X1 SEARCH ~
Hello! I’m Tony Stark! I been roleplaying off and on for roughly 11-12 years now and I’ve been keen to get back into it now.
I am On AEST Zone but currently I’m on quite frequently.. well try to be. I can write 2-4 sentences as I’m a pretty casual type. I’m very LGBTQ friendly 💖 also Discord friendly

Topics:
The Last of us! I’m looking for something around this! Using our own characters or I’d love to be able to pair my OC up with Ellie of that’s ever possible.
Sly cooper
Hawaii five O (2010 remake)
Far cry 5
Criminal minds
NCIS: (Orginal or LA)
Rizzoli & Isles
Girlmore girls
Chicago med
My little pony friendship is magic

If anyone is interested feel free to pm to organise something! Thankyou
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:19 pm

FigTown wrote:
R P S E A R C H (1x1 on discord!)

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write a lot!
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good

Suggestions are completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can play male! ( I don't mind doubling tho)
I only play straight couples sorry! (i could maybe try to do bi/lesbian couples though)
I love to develop couples, starting them off as perhaps strangers or friends then developing them into a romance
I can rp on discord!!!!

What I'd love to RP!

Romance
Human;
Player x Never had a boyfriend
Assassin x target
gang leader x gang grunt/prisoner
Apocalypse colony leader x outsider thief
civilian x villain
celebrity x assistant
singer x guitarist/drummer
Shy person x bold confident person
rival x rival

Supernatural romance

devil x human C r a v i n g
god x human

goddess x human

Story plot;
Nuclear apocalypse(causes people to form mutations/ creatures to roam and kill)
a guy and a girl who hate each other start to fall for one another
Best friends become lovers after being through a lot together (Maybe apocalypse?)
Werewolves take over a city and run it, humans are below them. This human works under the head alpha werewolf and he develops an infatuation with her
Fake romance between two people turns real

I'm really craving any sort of apocalyptic rp that's loosely based on the 100, i've read the books and i've watched 2 seasons of the show (I'll explain my plot here)
Every 50 years, the people who live in space due to radiation on Earth from a war, send a group of around 40 or 50 young criminals (18-30) down to earth to see if it's inhabitable. Usually the air is very toxic and unable to be inhabited but this group get lucky with their landing and the radiation, and the earth is inhabitable. Due to the crash their communications with the space station is cut so they can't say it's safe. Except it's not, there are grounders, there are mountain men and there are other creatures that have mutated to be dangerous. They have to survive on this new Earth and survive each other (more can be added, this is a brief plot)

If you're interested in this i ask of you to be able to write decently long responses, to be able to help world build and to NOT rush romance. You don't need to know about the 100 since this isn't cannon and this is based loosely on it!!

I like to imagine the couple would be Bellarke based, but be their own people with a very prolonged romance with relationships in-between and a lot of hardships, probably starting out not being fans of each other

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me