past the point of no return ~ semi-lit wolf rp // accepting!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Interested?

Yeah!
25%
Maybe.
75%
Not really.
No votes

Total votes : 4

past the point of no return ~ semi-lit wolf rp // accepting!

Postby Eyrmia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:51 pm

there's a memory of how we used to be

that I can see through the flames

for years, an alpha female led the wita valley pack into prosperity. she was normally fair and just, though fearsome. her pack thrived on elk. despite this, there were some in the pack who were disappointed with her leadership. just like all wolves, she had flaws of her own, and it could be said by some that she ruled with an iron fist.

then one day, the alpha female and her mate were found dead in a ditch. the pack folded in on itself; friends turned on friends, family on family. the alpha female's oldest two children were the most vicious. both blamed the other for the deaths. they quickly began to gather followers, and the pack now seems to be fraying at the seams. at the moment, it is still one, but tensions are mounting high. this can only end in blood.

but the question still stands, who really killed the alphas?
Last edited by Eyrmia on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am, edited 6 times in total.
Eyrmia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rules ~

Postby Eyrmia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:24 pm

~the ashes call my name~

everyone likes rules, right? c:

1. be kind, respectful, etc. duh. basically, just follow cs rules.
      2. nothing done to your character is personal to you.
      3. feel free to set up drama, plots, etc. just pm me before you do anything major.
      4. no god-modding, power-playing, mini-modding, mary sues, etc.
      5. don't use ooc chat excessively on the rp thread. save that for the discussion thread.
      6. feel free to ask questions if you don't understand something.

7. this is a semi-realistic rp. no wings, hair, unnatural colors, powers, etc.
      8. balance out your characters. no one is all-powerful or perfect.
      9. no pups or loners. please have at least two wolves, one male and one female. this will keep the genders even. don't take more chars than you can handle. one high rank/plot-important character ( one of the children or the murderer ) per person.

10. this rp is semi-lit. I expect at least one five well-written sentences.
      11. proper punctuation. please at least try with spelling. mistakes are understandable, but if you catch one later on, don't be afraid to edit your post and fix it.
      12. type in colors/sizes/etc. that people can actually read. no neon, tiny font, enormous font, Nothing Like This, etc.
      13. keep fights realistic and fair. allow the other rper to deflect your attack (for example, "attempt" attacks, instead). on a similar note, don't dodge every single hit. no killing/seriously injuring/etc. without the other rper's permission.

14. use a fade to black in sensitive scenes (mating, birthing, etc.). don't be overly graphic with bad wounds, either.
      15. no romantic relationships between your own characters. also, no instant relationships.
      16. all sexualities are allowed.

17. reservations last 24 hours. please pm me reservations; don't just post on the discussion thread.
      18. please stay active. be honest if you can't be active and just leave the rp. please post at least twice a week, and be courteous enough to respond quickly to someone who tags you in a post. if something comes up and you'll be inactive for a while, please pm me. if you don't post for a week with no explanation, I will pm you. I'll give you 3-4 days to respond to that. if you don't, your wolf will be killed off.
      19. post forms on the discussion thread.
      20. please have fun! ^^
Last edited by Eyrmia on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Eyrmia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

info ~

Postby Eyrmia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:02 pm

embracing the fear, chasing the fight

the glow of the fire will light up the night

thread created: 7/24/17
      rp opened: 7/25/17
      rp started:

recap
      nothing yet.

~

territory
      the pack lives in a valley (think lamar valley of yellowstone, if you know what that is). a river cuts through the center, fast-flowing in some parts, sluggish in others. during the spring, elk are scarce, more likely to be found in the mountains surrounding the valley, but in the winter, they travel downwards. much of the valley itself is open, though there are some deep forests on the edges. bears, coyotes, mountain lions, bison (which the wolves leave alone, and for good reason), and any number of smaller creatures make their homes here in addition to the wolves.

time
      fall turning to winter. the tree branches are bare; the air is crisp and biting. a few stray elk have already made their way into the valley, though the majority of the herd is still behind. if winter finally rolls around and there are no alphas, it could spell doom for the pack, as no alphas means no pups.
Last edited by Eyrmia on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
Eyrmia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters ~

Postby Eyrmia » Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:12 pm

the bridges are burning, the heat's on my face

making the past an unreachable place

relationships
wolf likes wolf
wolf is brother/sister to wolf
wolf is mother/father to wolf
wolf is mates with wolf
wolf is ___ to wolf

count
__ females
__ males

__ loyal to child 1
__ loyal to child 2
__ neutral/other

__ wolves
      name • sex • age • user
      loyal to tarja
      loyal to child 2
      neutral

alpha female
      none

alpha male
      none

beta
      name • sex • age • user
      ( note, not one of the two children )

subordinates
      tarja • female • four • eyrmia ( child 1 )
      name • sex • age • user ( child 2 )
      innes • male • four • eyrmia
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      name • sex • age • user
      ( open )

omega
      name • sex • age • user
Last edited by Eyrmia on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eyrmia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

open ~

Postby Eyrmia » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:25 am

pouring the fuel, fanning the flames

I know, this is the point of no return