℧ Hoofprints in the Sand - Wild Horse Roleplay ℧

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

℧ Hoofprints in the Sand - Wild Horse Roleplay ℧

Postby EmilyB » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:57 pm

I promise you
I'm always there
When your heart is filled with sorrow and despair
I'll carry you
When you need a friend
You'll find my footprints in the sand

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

I'm just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the UK. I live with my parents and two younger siblings, along with our two tonkinese kittens Lola and Leo. I speak French and Spanish - feel free to talk to me in those languages! All credit for this signature goes to my brilliant and talented friend c l a r i t y.

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ℧ Hoofprints in the Sand - Wild Horse Roleplay ℧

Postby EmilyB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:01 am

Plot

-removed-Wild horses are becoming increasingly rare. For many decades now, humans have been rounding up the wild horses they take a liking to - destroying many lives in the process. Those who are caught are conscripted into the armed forces, are trained and raced, or carry out the man's chores. The greed of the human's have broken the horse's free spirit, just as it has broken in the horse to accept the spurs and reins...

But there is still hope...

Deep in the heart of North America, wild horses seek refuge. This place hasn't been destroyed by man's greed just yet. It is here that wild horses can still roam free. It is here that captive horses escape to; to lead the life that was destined for them...

But it isn't without hardships. The area is prone to wild fires and earthquakes, droughts and storms. Natural predators of horses, such as wolves, also inhabit the area.

Will you take the chance to live the life intended for you? Will you be caught by man? Will you find a herd, or start one of your own? Or are you destined to wander alone? And will this haven aid you on the path you seek, or knock you off your feet?
Last edited by Nick on Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed images used without permission

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

I'm just an ordinary 15 year old girl living in the UK. I live with my parents and two younger siblings, along with our two tonkinese kittens Lola and Leo. I speak French and Spanish - feel free to talk to me in those languages! All credit for this signature goes to my brilliant and talented friend c l a r i t y.

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:09 am

The Rules and Other Admin

CS rules;; must be obeyed at all times - they were placed on this site for a reason, so no abusing them please!

Literacy and Grammar;; as this is in the Advanced/Semi Lit and Lit + section, grammar must be decent - a couple of mistakes are fine. I expect at least 4 lines per post per character, with the exception of writer's block - but don't use that as an excuse! If you are on your phone, it is obviously a little harder. Please tell us if you are on your phone on you posts, so that we know that errors and line lengths will be different!

Forms;; I'd like you to use your own forms please, so that I can see what you can do! If you really do need a form to use, PM me and you can use one of my template ones.

Realism;; For the purpose of the roleplay, the horses can talk. I'd rather you'd use body language instead, but yes - the horses can talk. But please make it proper speech, not the slang you get on the streets! The horses must be realistic too - there are no pink ponies in real life, or 100HH horses either!

Godmodding, Powerplaying and Mary Sues;; Just don't! There is no such thing as perfection; everybody has flaws! All of these three are annoying to other roleplayers, so please don't do them!

Characters;; Try to keep them even please! You can have as many characters as you like, so long as they are all roleplayed equally! 5 horses is quite a lot though, so I wouldn't go above that number! If you do want more than that, please PM me to ask! Please remain as active as possible - I understand if it is difficult to roleplay some times. Just let me know if you are going away for a while, etc!

Respect;; I know that some characters aren't going to be respectful by nature, and that they might be a little hostile. But please, before your character has a go at another's, just check to see if it is ok! You cannot pick on one character all the time; that is disrespectful, rude and quite frankly extremely mean!

Mini Mods;;

I will be picking a Co-Owner, Mini-Mods and Accepters later on in the roleplay. Please PM me if you are interested!

Owner;; EmilyB
Co-Owner;; spring.
Mini-Mods;;
Accepters;;
Last edited by EmilyB on Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:07 pm

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Characters, Players and Relationships

♂ = Male
♀ = Female
Characters:

Defying Gravity ~ ♂ ~ 4 years old ~ Lone Stallion ~ No Herd ~ Page 1 ~ EmilyB
Wings ~ ♀ ~ 3 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 1 ~ EmilyB
Dímelo ~ ♂ ~ 7 months old ~ Lone Colt ~ No Herd ~ Page 1 ~ EmilyB
Black Rose ~ ♀ ~ 5 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 2 ~ spring.
Bullet for my Valentine ~ ♀ ~ 6 months old ~ Lone Filly (with dam) ~ No Herd ~ Page 2 ~ spring.
Flaming Wildfire ~ ♂ ~ 7 and a half years old ~ Stallion ~ Lilac Meadows Herd ~ Page 2 ~ »ȚȞËŸ ĊÄĻĻ ŮŚ ĊŖÄŹŸ«
Tempting Fate ~ ♀ ~ 6 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 2 ~ »ȚȞËŸ ĊÄĻĻ ŮŚ ĊŖÄŹŸ«
Risen Pheonix ~ ♂ ~ 5 years old ~ Lone Stallion ~ No Herd ~ Page 3 ~ Walk This Way
Ashen Griffen ~ ♂ ~ 3 years old ~ Lone Stallion ~ No Herd ~ Page 3 ~ Walk This Way
Frozen Dragon ~ ♀ ~ 3 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 3 ~ Walk This Way
Fallen Ghost ~ ♀ ~ 6 months old ~ Lone Filly (with dam) ~ No Herd ~ Page 3 ~ Walk This Way
Wild West ~ ♂ ~ 5 years old ~ Stallion ~ Wandering Souls Herd ~ Page 3 ~ breebree99
Running Wind ~ ♀ ~ 6 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 3 ~ breebree99
Faller Of Sound ~ ♂ ~ 3 and a half years old ~ Band Stallion ~ Bachelor Stallion Herd ~ Page 3 ~ breebree99
Night Watch ~ ♂ ~ 4 years old ~ Band Stallion ~ Bachelor Stallion Herd ~ Page 3 ~ breebree99
Golden Light ~ ♀ ~ 4 years old ~ Lead Mare ~ Wander Souls Herd ~ Page 4 ~ SodaWolfy
Running River ~ ♂ ~ 5 years old ~ Lead Stallion ~ Thundering Beats Herd ~ Page 4 ~ Sway-With-Me
Restless Soul ~ ♀ ~ 4 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 4 ~ Sway-With-Me
Loving Heart ~ ♀ ~ 1 month old ~ Lone Filly (with dam) ~ Page 4 ~ Sway-With-Me
Brave Chance ~ ♂ ~ 1 month old ~ Lone Colt (with dam) ~ Page 4 ~ Sway-With-Me
Misty Rain ~ ♀ ~ 3 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 4 ~ Sway-With-Me
Crystal Cove ~ ♀ ~ 3 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 6 ~ ~SnowQueenElsa~
Secret Sinner ~ ♀ ~ 5 and half years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 8 ~ ~ little Children ~
Kalypso ~ ♀ ~ 5 years old ~ Lone Mare ~ No Herd ~ Page 9 ~ c l a r i t y.

Relationships:

----> she likes him
----> he likes her
!!! together (as in the same herd)
Last edited by EmilyB on Sat May 31, 2014 8:28 pm, edited 11 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:33 pm

The Herds

I can add more herds is needs be later on!

Lilac Meadows Herd

Stallion: ♂ Flaming Wildfire ♂ Page 2
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Colts:
Fillies:

Wandering Souls Herd
Stallion: ♂ Wild West ♂ Page 3
Lead Mare: ♀ Golden Light ♀ Page 4
Mares:
Colts:
Fillies:

Thundering Beats Herd
Stallion: ♂ Running River ♂ Page 4
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Colts:
Fillies:

........'s Herd
Stallion:
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Colts:
Fillies:

Lone Mare Herd:
Lead Mare:
Mares:
Colts:
Fillies:

Bachelor Stallion Herd:
Stallions:
♂ Faller Of Sound ♂ Page 3
♂ Night Watch ♂ Page 3
Last edited by EmilyB on Sat May 31, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 10 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:34 pm

;; We're now open, so add your forms! Please remember that you use your own forms. If you need me to supply one for you, then please message me!

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ɗєfуιηg Ɠяανιту~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's time to try... Defying Gravity... I think I'll try... Defying Gravity... And you can't pull me down!

Personality: Defying Gravity is a stallion that acts beyond his years. Typically at his age,
stallions are hotheaded and full of themselves - feeling like they are unbeatable. Defying
Gravity is totally different! This stallion is calm and collected, and is very kind. He would
lay down his life to save another's (even if her doesn't particularly like them) and is always
Name ➵ Defying Gravity
Nickname ➵ None at the moment
Age ➵ 4 years old
Gender ➵ Male - Stallion
Height ➵ 15.1 HH
Weight ➵ 1034 lbs
Breed ➵ Mustang X Thoroughbred
Dam ➵ Idina
Sire ➵ Oz
Siblings ➵ Not that he knows of
Foals ➵ None at the moment
Rank ➵ Lone Bachelor Stallion
Herd ➵ None
Hoof Colour ➵ Black
Colouring ➵ Dark Bay
Markings ➵ None
Likes ➵ Water, Galloping
Dislikes ➵ Man
Fears ➵ Being captured
the unsung hero as it were; always letting someone else take credit for his actions. He is very quiet and trusting, and likes his space - therefore accepting other horses' space. Defying Gravity is quite inquisitive, and will usually be up for trying something new. However, his emotions don't rule his head - if he has a bad feeling about a certain place, horse or action, he won't have anything to do with them. At all. No persuasion can sway him. He does like to have a little fun - whether it be exploring, swimming or racing. But he knows when enough is enough. To sum up, he is a very sensible young stallion - unlike others his age...

Past: Defying Gravity is the result of a brief encounter. His sire, Oz, was a racehorse - that one day escaped the coral and galloped off. He met Idina, our young stallion's dam, and fell in love with her. Oz stayed with Idina through the night and the early hours of the morning - until the ranch hands found out he was missing. Though he wanted to stay with her, Idina told him to return to his own world. Oz was found and was taken back to the ranch. A couple of days he was put down due to a broken leg - which he got during a steeple chase. Idina gave birth to Defying Gravity about a year after her brief encounter with Oz, and loved him instantly. 6 months after his birth, he was named Defying Gravity due to a leap he carried out, which made him appear to be flying! When he was a year old, our stallion left his beloved mother to find a place of his own...

Physical Appearance: Defying Gravity is a hardy young stallion; he is cunning, hardy and sound - all traits from his mustang dam. He has a refined head with large bold eyes and a slightly dished face - which he gets from the Arab influence all Thoroughbreds have. His neck is arched and elegant, leading to his withers and long, sloping shoulder which aids him in the ground-covering stride all racehorses possess. Defying Gravity has a short back, with muscular quarters. His chest and girth are deep - giving way for plenty of room for his lungs and heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ɯιηgѕ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And we don't nobody bring us down.... No matter what you say - it won't hurt me... Don't matter if I fall from the sky... These wings are made to fly!

Personality: Wings is a very shy young mare. She is very superstitious - always blaming
happenings in her life on the spirits. Despite having all of these superstitions, it doesn't
stop young Wings doing anything she wants to! In her short life, she has seen all the
wonders that this haven has to offer, and is still looking for more! Wings has even been
inside the 'prison' that the humans keep the captured horses in, though she doesn't like to
Name ➵ Wings
Nickname ➵ Bird - but rarely
Age ➵ 3 years old
Gender ➵ Female - Mare
Height ➵ 15.0 HH
Weight ➵ 974.6 lbs
Breed ➵ Mustang
Dam ➵ Morning Glory
Sire ➵ Little Coyote
Siblings ➵ Samson and Delilah
Foals ➵ None
Rank ➵ Lone Mare
Herd ➵ None
Hoof Colour ➵ Grey
Colouring ➵ Chestnut
Markings ➵ A stripe down her face and a stocking on her back left leg
Likes ➵ Apples and swimming
Dislikes ➵ Snakes
Fears ➵ Being captured and wolves
talk of her experiences there. Although her outer shell portrays a wary and untrusting mare, Wings strives to be different. It just takes time! Once she knows another horse well enough and trusts them completely, Wings will open her heart and become the trusting and caring mare that everyone close to her knows her as. To sum up; Wings is a quiet, wary but content individual, who strives to complete her goals and to improve herself. She is caring and good hearted, but takes time to open her heart to others...

Past: Wings was actually born into the world of man. Her mother, Morning Glory, was a prized mare at a Mustang Stud Farm a couple of miles south of the wild horses' 'haven'. Morning Glory had previously given birth to twins - Samson and Delilah. The two youngsters were extremely successful, so the managers of the stud got Morning Glory ready for another covering by the stallion Caspian. However, Morning Glory escaped the coral and disappeared into the wild. She temporarily joined a herd, lead by the stallion Little Coyote. After a couple of days, Morning Glory was pregnant with Little Coyote's foal. For the first few months, the mare journeyed with the herd. However, when she felt that her foal was nearing the day of it's arrival, Morning Glory returned back into the human's care. Sure enough, a couple of days after returning, the palomino mare gave birth to Wings, the offspring of Little Coyote. Morning Glory and Wings were never out of the humans' sight. When Wings was 6 months old, Little Coyote came to the ranch and called to the mare and her filly. Even with the humans' attempts, Morning Glory and Wings jumped the fence and escaped with Little Coyote. Wings left the herd when she was a year old, and has been travelling alone ever since...

Physical Appearance: Wings is quite a small horse. She is hardy, cunning and has lots of stamina. Her legs are quite slender, and her eyes bright and mischievous. Her mane flows in waves down to her shoulder, and she carries her long tail with pride. Her quarters slope down well, and her neck is arched. Her strides are quite bouncy and rough, but do have a certain grace to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ƊίмєƖσ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¿Dímelo por que estas fuera de mí?... Y al mismo tiempo estas muy dentro...Dímelo sin hablar y hazme sentir todo lo que yo ya siento...

Name ➵ Dímelo
Nickname ➵ None
Age ➵ 7 months old
Gender ➵ Male - Colt
Height ➵ 13 HH
Weight ➵ 411 lbs
Breed ➵ Paint
Dam ➵ Esperenza
Sire ➵ Enrique
Siblings ➵ None that he knows of
Foals ➵ None
Rank ➵ Lone Colt
Herd ➵ None
Hoof Colour ➵ Black
Colouring ➵ Paint
Markings ➵ Bald on his face
Likes ➵ Playing with other foals and swimming
Dislikes ➵ Spiders and Wolves
Fears ➵ Stallions
Personality: Dímelo has a 'split personality' - which personality shines through depends on the situation and who he is with, if anyone. On one side, he is very wary for his age - but when you look at his past you'll understand why. He's very quiet around other horses if he doesn't know them that well. Basically, a shy and quiet young colt, prepared to do anything to repel attention. On the other hand, however, he is a merry young colt that enjoys nothing better than playing with other youngsters. Dímelo loves to roll around and play in the long grasses - but only when he trusts another. As he is still very young, this colt takes everything to heart and is very gullible. This side to his personality only shines through when he trusts another, and feels safe enough to show the playful nature all foals possess...

Past: Dímelo's tale is a sad one. He was born in Andalusia, Spain - to Esperenza, one of the stud's top mares. His father Enrique (which means Henry in Spanish) named him Dímelo after the questions the colt kept asking (Dímelo means 'do you know'). For example, 'do you know why the sky is blue?' etc. At 2 months old, Esperenza and Dímelo were transported to America, to a partner stud farm. The dam and her colt were the stud's prized horses, and were forever boasting about them to friends. One day, Esperenza and Dímelo were in the field, when another mare spotted that the groom had left the gate open. All the mares and their young escaped into the wild. As he was younger than the rest, Dímelo couldn't run as fast. Esperenza, unwilling to leave her colt to be with the other mares, took him away into a clearing. His dam and he were loners now, with no herd to go to for protection and no foals to grow up with. Dímelo loved his mother dearly and he would always spend his days playing with her. When the colt reached
6 months of age, Esperenza weaned him off her milk. At 7 months old, a stallion showed up, trying to snake his mother, but she wouldn't have it. Eventually, he injured her so much from his many bites, nips and harsh nudges, the stallion left her. He hadn't noticed the colt at all, in his mare fueled attitude. The mare managed to live two days after the stallion, before leaving her colt alone. The colt's fear of stallions had started that day, though he had a deep set anger for them as well.

Physical Appearance: Dímelo has a tufty little mane and tail, and slender legs that look to big for his body. His short neck carries his head with a little grace, and he always remembers to pick his hooves clearly off of the ground. Although he is still quite young, Dímelo is already showing the speed and elegance that his mother possessed.
Last edited by EmilyB on Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:05 pm

;; Bump! Please join!

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EmilyB » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:43 pm

;; Bump

ImagexImagexImagex Image
ImagexImage

EmilyB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me