➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

➤ six || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:42 am

𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: rookpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"The dumpsters will be really smelly, but that's where all the Twolegs leave their food. It's kind of stupid that they don't eat it all," he laughed and started to head out of the alley where the cats resided. "There's probably some rats and maybe even birds," Blackstreak mentioned thoughtfully and glanced down at Rookpaw. "Hopefully some kind of animal you can chase, at least." He flicked an ear when the apprentice snorted, but he didn't question it and remained silent when he saw part of Rookpaw's spirits diminishing after looking around. He'd ask him about it later, maybe.

Blackstreak raised his head in surprise when Rookpaw suddenly bolted out of the alley and sprinted after him, careful to keep an eye on him ahead. It would be terrible for him to lose his apprentice in this unfamiliar place. He paused when he heard the squeaks of rodents and wondered if his apprentice had caught any while he was chasing. Blackstreak arrived and saw that Rookpaw was wrinkling his nose. "I told you it smelled bad," he announced and cuffed the apprentice's head gently. It was going to be hard adjusting to life on the streets.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: - ★ tags: finchstep & vanillastar
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"It's not my fault we don't have any. There weren't any on the path when we journeyed out of the forest," she snapped at the leader and pinned her ears against her head. "Of course I knew I wouldn't be able to find many herbs here. I'm not stupid," Nettlepaw added with a harsh tone. Frustration and unease rippled through her body at all of his statements. He's so petty. There's nothing for me to learn from this other than herbs are stupid and they don't grow fast enough for cats, she thought to herself angrily and lashed her tail when he had turned his head away. "I'll take care of her and try to calm her down," Nettlepaw muttered. Though I have no idea how to do that without herbs. Maybe I have some raspberry leaves... She returned her ears to their regular position on her head and settled down beside Finchstep. Although she seemed out of it, the medicine cat apprentice still rested a paw on her shoulder. "I'm here," Nettlepaw murmured emptily, unsure of how to comfort her.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:36 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - insecure, relieved -
none)

████████████
She lay in silence for a moment before gasping in shock. She could hear the loud thundering of strange monsters, the yowls of her clan mates and the trees groaning as they plummeted toward the forest floor. Finchstep knew what this was. This was exile. The reason why Mapleclan and Heathclan were out in the twoleg place. Her heart rate quickened and her breath caught in her throat. The feeling of uneasiness settling into her stomach. Finchstep began to realise that she wasn't among those running in terror from the scenes unfolding behind them. She was sitting among the trees. A spectator. Finchstep felt her physical body lurch as she witnessed multiple cats crushed by the tree debris. Tears formed and it felt as if she had gotten a rock lodged in her throat.

Finchstep watched the exile replay over and over in her head. It got worse every time. Her physical body yelping and squirming trying to get away. Her gaze darted back and forth across the forest trying to settle on something better then terrified cats, but something caught her eye. A bird? No, it was fur. Fur the colour of snow. Her gaze followed the glimpses of white before losing track of it behind a bush.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- nervous, uncomfortable -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw,)

████████████
Creekpaw's stomach fluttered with the smallest amount of delight as she placed her head on his shoulder. He offered her a tight smile before his gaze washed over Scorchedpaw. She did not look happy, especially after being told no. Let alone by himself. He stood up straighter and watched as she padded slowly down the alleyway. His head turned to watch her walk by and his ear flicked at her remark. His tail flicked in pride and his paws did a little dance before he turned and trotted towards Nettlepaw. He watched the medicine cat squirm and gasp, concern shadowing his eyes. Creekpaw stood as Vanillastar approached, dipping his head respectfully.

Creekpaw said nothing as Vanillastar fumed over the lack of herbs, blaming it on the medicine cats. He waited until Nettlepaw had finished speaking before butting in. "Vanillastar, you cannot blame anything on the Nettlepaw or Finchstep or Bonewing. They hadn't know what was coming and hadn't know to prepare for it" his tone was shaky as he looked his leader in the eyes.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
calm, satisfied -
Beetlestar, the group)

████████████
Snaketail flicked his ears in response at the deputy's laugh. His gaze shifted over the Heathclan's group before nodding at his leader and dismissing himself. Snaketail padded silently to the back of the alley where the weakest of the clan rested. He checked on his clan mates, making sure they were ready to take the trip. He fussed over them for a good while until he was satisfied that they were all the healthiest they could be at the moment.

Snaketail returned to the group. His eyes held the same guarded look he had before he left. He turned to Beetlestar to tell him that the clan was ready to leave. He looked at his leader for a moment before he once again allowed his gaze to settle on the Heathclan. He took his time to look them up and down. His gaze lingered the longest on Loonfrost, Heathclan's deputy. Snaketail raised his chin before dismissing himself once again to take up the rear.
Last edited by ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (6) / Softpaw (6)

Postby purpleglitter » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:05 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple medicine cat ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, owlpaw, greenpelt]

Seeing as Beetlestar as well as her fellow medicine cat Greenpelt had both spoken to Adderstrike, the dark tabby felt no need to give her two cents. Although, her mind may well change depending on if the fussy tom saw reason or continued to be stubborn over the issue. Turning away, she nodded to Owlpaw's suggestion to grab their remaining herbs to make the trip to the temporary Heathclan camp.

Padding to where they had stored what they had been able to salvage, Willowpelt contemplated a few things aloud " I wonder if Heathclan had any better luck in salvaging herbs, goodness knows we'll need all we can get for the journey away from this disgusting two-leg place". Given the alliance, she supposed they'd be somewhat sharing their stock of herbs with the Heathclan cats, which depending on their stocks could greatly help them. She turned to Greenpelt and Owlpaw, "Best get to it then if we're to get moving" she said, putting a small stack of herbs together in a bundle and gentle picking it up with her teeth. She gave a silent prayer, hoping to Starclan that no cat would come down with any sickness or major injury until they could at least modestly resupply, though somehow she doubted that their luck would hold in such a way.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; adderstrike, clayfur ]

Seeing as Clayfur had been sucked in a bit by Adderstrike's words, Softpaw's ears dropped a bit in dismay, though she took comfort that he wasn't in over head enough to cause more trouble. Softpaw gave a soft sigh, already seeing that so far the alliance wasn't getting off to the best start. She only hoped that the Heathclan cats didn't have anything negative to say, otherwise no doubt a fight or too would break out and goodness knows they didn't need that right now with everything that had happened.

Softpaw gave a determined step forward, ready to lead by example and hopefully show the older warriors that if a young apprentice could get along with the Heathclan cats, then they could too. "Well, let's get going so we can get there before dark. I'd rather clearly see all the Heathclan cats we'll be meeting up with instead of trying to pick out anyone in the dark" she said, trying to give some incentive to get going. Though they could see fine in the dark, it would be much easier to pick out all the Heathclan cats they'd be dealing with in better lighting than in the dark where some could be hiding.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sunpaw of Heathclan (6)

Postby DefendeD » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:31 am

██████████████████

S u n p a w
7m • Tom • Heathclan • Apprentice
feels; shocked, tense
location; Heathclan Alley
mentions; none
tags; Vanillastar, Emberfoot,
Arcticstalk, Finchstep,
Nettlepaw, Creekpaw,
Scorchedpaw

██████████████████
Sunpaw trotted close behind Vanillastar after he gave his orders to the group to go help the medicine cats in need. Though Sunpaw had a hunch that they wouldn't be able to do much for the cats in the first place.

The young tom was taken aback by the sudden rant of his leader, he could only ponder the words that the he spoke. Part of him agreed with Vanillastar. It was indeed the job of the medicine cats to ensure that they had available herbs close by no matter what. But some part of him seemed to not want to bend under the harsh words of the leader. Especially after seeing how stressed Nettlepaw looked made it hard for him to feel anything else but compassion for the apprentice. 'She must be terrified.' He looked helplessly at the suffering of Finchstep before him. Seeing her twisting on the ground like a rapid mole made his stomach turn and gave him a reason to thank Starclan that he hadn't eaten anything for a while. 'I bet I would be too if something like that happened to Emberfoot' the frail cat thought, but before he could give space for such horrible thoughts to take over his mind, he noticed two familiar forms arrive closer at the scene.

Sunpaw slipped beside Vanillastar as he saw Creekpaw and Scorchedpaw getting ever so closer. He had the intention of telling the two to get lost before they could get in anyone's way but being against two bigger cats made him hesitate for a moment too long and before he knew it, Creekpaw had already opened his maw. Now speaking his mind directly to the leader. This caused the frail tom to sulk a few notches as he lamented the opportunity lost, silently hoping that Vanillastar would be too occupied by Creekpaw's defiance to care. He pricked his ears, however, when he heard that Creekpaw wasn't just there to share his worries, but to defend Nettlepaw, and the other medicine cats, instead. As he listened to the older apprentice further, he couldn't help but agree him. 'He is right. No one was ready for the disaster that happened in the forest. Medicine cat or not.' Sunpaw kept his thoughts to himself however, not feeling as brave to voice his own opinions to the leader. Instead of settling to sift his gaze between the fair leader of his and the fluffy apprentice in turn. Not entirely sure on whose side he should be on.
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, five | ember, six | owl, six | otter, six

Postby Birchii » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:28 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Frostcloud, (mention Adderstrike, Clayfur, Softpaw)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxStagleap knew that his clanmates would struggle with working with HeathClan, but the tom knew he could at least temporarily keep it quiet and unsurfacing for now. He had an apprentice to care for and train, and the rest of the clan to provide for as well. His gaze met with Adderstrike, hearing the tom's tirade, but chose not to acknowledge him; he didn't want to antagonise him further. The brown tabby would definitely retaliate with words if any feline spoke disrespectfully towards him or his clanmates, but fully intended to at least present an inviting atmosphere to their opposing clan, and he knew exactly which cat to begin the alliance with.

xXxXxStagleap smiled as the HeathClan molly greeted him, dipping his head politely in response. "I felt like it was a good opportunity to come and start the alliance off in a positive way. I also wanted to see how things were," he responded, hazel eyes meeting Frostcloud's briefly before flickering to the larger group, leading the clan from the alley. "Both with your clan and you." He allowed himself to glance upon the feline beside him once more, her soft, pale fur a stark contrast to the harsh, unpleasant alley they had resided in. Frostcloud wasn't the loduest feline, or as openly-opinionated as Stagleap was, but she was gentle and friendly, and the brown tabby tom often found himself seeking her company during gatherings between their two clans.

xXxXx"How are you? The past few days have definitely been... tough," He asked, being mindful to phrase things in a gentle way, just in case the molly had lost someone in the chaos. His thoughts often lingered a moment or two longer when Frostcloud crossed his mind, curious and concerned for the well-being of his companion, although, she often remained on his mind longer than most cats he knew, regardless of circumstance. The tom pushed the thought to the back of his mind, and faced the molly once more as he awaited her answer.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Sunpaw, Vanillastar, Finchstep, Nettlepaw, Creekpaw}

xXxXxEmberfoot felt Sunpaw raise to his paws alongside her, though her gaze didn't shift from the scene before her. She opened her maw to reply to her pale apprentice, but didn't speak. She didn't know what they could do. The ginger molly felt a rush of relief fall over her as Vanillastar instructed the pair of how to act, snapping her gaze to their leader as he spoke quickly. With a curt nod in response, she approached the fevering feline and young medicine cat apprentice, her apprentice following swiftly behind their leader. Emberfoot paused a few rabbit hops away from them, allowing for space to breathe and maneuver, and frankly, she was a bit too apprehensive to tread any closer. The ginger-and-white feline had seen disease spread from too close contact before, and though it had been a short-lived one. She'd been a young kit when it had happened, but it had put enough sense in her to steer clear from any unknown illnesses unless instructed otherwise.

xXxXxShe sat down with ears pricked for any instructions, and her eyes glowered as she looked around, almost saying, 'Don't test me'. 'Why are StarClan allowing this to happen?' She thought angrily. Despite everything they had gone through in the past few days, and were still going through, their starry ancestors did little to answer their prayers. No, they were as silent and as still as a rock. She overheard Nettlepaw's admission of uncertainty, and her paws tingled, though she remained still, at least, until Vanillastar spoke harshly towards the molly. She opened her maw once more, but instead of being lost for words, she bit them back, struggling with the weight of the words she wished to speak remaining in her mind. Instead, her tail twitched with annoyance at Vanillastar's brutal reality - in a way, he was right. But Nettlepaw was an apprentice! Not gathering herbs was an issue that fell at Finchstep's paws more. Guilt washed over her at the thought of blaming Finchstep, and she stole a subtle peek at the feline on the floor.

xXxXxInstead of riling herself up, she looked at Sunpaw, shifting her face from one of anger to concern. Concern had been on her mind a lot recently; her clan in the alley, the members they'd lost, the silent StarClan, and in particular Sunpaw. He was so young to be going through such an act, but she had determination to see him come out of the other side, stronger and ready to tackle the world. A snort of amusement escaped her as Nettlepaw responded hastily to Vanillastar's harshness. Her gaze drifted to Creekpaw as the apprentice spoke - he was only a few moons older than Sunpaw, but his words seemed wise. Her tail flicked again with annoyance, and she realised it was at their bleak situation that she was most upset with, not with any cat in particular. It was no feline's fault that the monsters came crashing through, and definitely not any feline's fault that they had no choice but to flee here. "No, it was the foxdung twolegs and their unyielding monsters," she muttered angrily in response.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Willowpelt, Greenpelt; (mention Beetlestar, Adderstrike)}

xXxXxOwlpaw lowered himself slightly to the ground as Adderstrike spoke, ears flattened as he heard the anger in the tom's voice. It wasn't unexpected from the tom, but given their current scenario, it made him anxious. Beetlestar and Greenpelt swiftly responding to his claims made him straighten up again, but the uneasy feeling remained heavy in his stomach, and the prickling heat crept into his paws once again. He turned his gaze up to Greenpelt, a smile returning to his muzzle as she agreed with his suggestion. Focus on herbs and healing always soothed him, regardless of whether he had bounds of energy. "Great!" He replied, turning his smile from Greenpelt to Willowpelt.

xXxXxHappiness filling him as he remembered his fortune in having both of his mentors safe and well. His mood soon bounced back, and he bounded gently beside Willowpelt, picking up the small bundle of herbs he had carried from their camp to the alley. He tilted his head as he heard his mentors speaking, knowing that the concern of herbs running out was a real threat, but it was one they would tackle after the two clans merged. Focus. He knew he would be safe, and most useful, if he remained close to his mentors. All that should concern him now is getting the herbs safely to HeathClan, but a small, wriggling thought tugged at the back of his mind. StarClan hadn't spoken to him, though he didn't expect to receive any message due to his training status. It was moreso that he hadn't heard any mention from either Willowpelt or Greenpelt about StarClan yet. His feet felt warm once more, and the stabbing, tingling sensation flushed across his feet, yet crept no higher than his dewclaw.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw, Nettlepaw, Finchstep, Vanillastar}

xXxXxOtterpaw was aware of Scorchedpaw's disappointment, and the uncomfortable feeling between them and Creekpaw, but it wasn't important right now. Her attention was on Finchstep and Nettlepaw. She looked at the medicine cat apprentice as she listened to her worried replies, her body language further displaying the anxiety she felt over her ill mentor. Her eyes snapped up as Vanillastar approached, followed quickly by Arcticstalk, Emberfoot, and Sunpaw, though remained silent when their leader inquired as to what the issue was. Nettlepaw was better suited to answering that question, rather than her attempting a jumbled reply of what the brown tabby had spoken to her. All she knew was that Finchstep wasn't well, and she was determined to do something to fix it.

xXxXxHer ears flattened at the harsh words Vanillastar spoke, unhappy with the way the leader was treating Nettlepaw, but remained quiet. A slither of a smile crept upon her face at the reply of the medicine cat apprentice, but it was soon removed as Creekpaw approached. She'd seen him and Scorchedpaw move closer, but didn't expect him to speak up, especially not towards Vanillastar. Otterpaw glanced at the tom, hoping to ease him with a weak smile that spoke of her approval over his words, though she could hear the shake in his voice. Before Vanillastar could curse or shout at him, she spoke up. "What if someone got the MapleClan medicine cats? Surely they wouldn't refuse to help Finchstep, regardless of what the mousebrain Beetlestar said!" She suggested, her whiskers twitching, and stepped forward. "I can go!"
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ninth - vanillastar & scorchedpaw

Postby dreaming. » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:00 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • h. alley • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw, nettlepaw, sunpaw

Tension grew painful in his temples as Nettlepaw defended herself. A tom of patience may have let the argument go due to age and circumstance, but that wasn’t who Vanillastar ever was. Quick at the mouth and ever quicker to lose temper. The pale tom only paused to collect his thoughts, though the headache gripping him was causing it to be in vain. He only saw jumbles in his mind and a heat behind his eyes. Vanillastar wiped his face with his paw, trying hard to concentrate. A few points and arguments began to weave until Creekpaw spoke. Anything he may have had slipped at the seams. His yellow eyes narrowed as the younger tom spoke his mind. It sounds exactly like what an apprentice would say. He blatantly ignored Otterpaw’s attempt to save Creekpaw from his tongue. “Creekpaw it would do you wise not to speak out of turn,” He forced his voice to be steady as he stood. Vanillastar slowly turned to be directly face to face with the younger tom. “Do not tell me who and who not to blame when you have lived so little life. I have seen our medicine cats drop like flies, disease rampage through us, seen our clan slain at the paws of rouges from night raids and my kind lay lifeless on a bloodied battle field.” Vanillastar kept his eyes leveled with Creekpaw, willing him to understand where his cruel sounding words came from. He kept his voice loud enough for Nettlepaw to hear as well.
    “You are no medicine cat nor are you a warrior so you lack perspective. I may sound harsh but we live in a reality of fragility.” Vanillastar’s tail twitched in adrenaline, remembering the past Heathclan had faced. “Anyone who holds a rank higher than a warrior needs to be prepared and in constant thought, including me. During the raids our medicine cats would grab herbs and run or die defending their stash. During the time dogs drove us from our home our medicine cats took herbs and fled. Its common practice as our clan has not been a safe haven but you are only here for this evidence of how chaos can ensue.” Vanillastar raised up to his full height, no longer feeling the need to look Creekpaw in the eye. He knew they were all so young. Barely apprentices. But unfortunately, they lived in a time where thy were no longer allowed to be youthful. Vanillastar sighed, his voice calm. “You are living your first mass tragedy. I am living through my 6th.” He ended his speech with a flick of his ear and turned to look at Otterpaw, finally acknowledging her. She had a point in going to Mapleclan. Though, her safety would be at compromised. Vanillastar looked down at Finchstep, trying to come to a reasonable decision. His gaze focused intensely on her squirming body. It was as if she was…having a bad dream? His ears perked as a realization hit him. “No,” Vanillastar spoke slowly, wondering if waiting on his hunch was the right choice. “stay where you are. I believe she'll be with us shortly.” He took a few steps back, nudging Sunpaw to get him to do the same. He wasn't sure how well Finchstep would do with so many bodies near her if she woke.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • m. alley • tagged;; previous

waiting to make a fuller post

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • h. alley • tagged;; Creekpaw, Otterpaw, Emberfoot

Keeping aware of her distance and Emberfoot’s gaze, Scorchedpaw peered through the crowd. The scene was as chaotic as they came. So many voices, positions, and cats. A hint of anxiety rushed through her as Creekpaw spoke. Despite her grievances, she couldn’t help but worry for him. Creekpaw was her friend after all. In a way, she was proud of his boldness. It looked much cooler when it wasn’t used on her. She hated her ideas being shot down and her plans interrupted, even if it was for the best. She never handled it well. The molly flicked her ear as the conversations continued. Scorchedpaw didn’t care for the argument too much. It was all fickle things. The blame was useless to discuss. What had happened, had happened. There was little point in reliving it. Her ears flattened as Otterpaw’s attempt to dissuade Vanillastar’s interest in Creekpaw failed. It seems their leader could not let Creekpaw’s words go unchallenged. She sat near the outskirts, waiting to see the outcome of everything. Scorchedpaw emitted a tiny meow of comfort ever now and then toward Creekpaw, pushing her bitter emotions away for the moment.
Last edited by dreaming. on Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:07 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - uneasy, curious -
none)

████████████
The traumatic event had stopped replaying in her head and it was quiet. Just herself, her thoughts and the forest. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She sat there not daring to open her eyes in fear that the scenes would come again. Moments passed as Finchstep gathered her courage. Her eyes flew open and she let out a screech as she was swallowed by black.

Her body jolted and her head flew up as she screeched again. Finchstep's eyes were wide and it took her a few minutes to remember her surroundings and the faces peering at her. She trembled in shock and fear before she broke out crying. Finchstep sat down slowly, tears pouring down her face. I'm awake. I can move. Finchstep noted to herself as her crying slowed and her tears dried. She looked up at the familiar faces and saw in their eyes confusion and shock. Finchstep's eyes met Vanillastar's with urgency. I must talk to Vanillastar. But I'm not ready just yet, she told herself. She gathered herself before quietly slipping away from the crowd and retreating to the very back of the alley where it was the quietest. There was a nagging feeling in her stomach. It made her feel insecure and unsafe.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- nervous, proud -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw,
vanillastar)

████████████
Creekpaw stood there with his paws shoulder length apart as he looked Vanillastar in the eyes. He was terrified of Vanillastar, but he didn't want to seem cowardly and back away. He listened to the words spilling from Vanillastar's mouth in deep thought. Everything he was saying seeming true to the situation at hand. He felt his blood boil when his leader stated the fact that he was basically useless. He regained his courage as his leader spoke, waiting till he had finished. "I may not be a medicine cat and I may not be a warrior as of right now, but I am part of the next generation. I am part of the future of our clan, even if I may not be a big part of it" he retorted cooly. He was aware of his tone which he somewhat regretted using on his leader, but everything he had just said was true. Creekpaw shifted his position as he watched Vanillastar look away. "I am aware of what is happening and I am aware that you are older and have lived through so many more of these then I ever have. But who's to say I won't live through more?" ,Creekpaw paused for a second "I know that I have only just begun apprenticeship, but I am not useless" he meowed defiantly. Creekpaw's gaze had also dropped because now he was staring at the floor. He was aware of the eyes on him and it made him uncomfortable.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
calm, satisfied -
Beetlestar, the group)

████████████
Snaketail flicked his ears in response at the deputy's laugh. His gaze shifted over the Heathclan's group before nodding at his leader and dismissing himself. Snaketail padded silently to the back of the alley where the weakest of the clan rested. He checked on his clan mates, making sure they were ready to take the trip. He fussed over them for a good while until he was satisfied that they were all the healthiest they could be at the moment.

Snaketail returned to the group. His eyes held the same guarded look he had before he left. He turned to Beetlestar to tell him that the clan was ready to leave. He looked at his leader for a moment before he once again allowed his gaze to settle on the Heathclan. He took his time to look them up and down. His gaze lingered the longest on Loonfrost, Heathclan's deputy. Snaketail raised his chin before dismissing himself once again to take up the rear.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:27 am

──────────── ✵✵✵ FOGPAW ! ! ────────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 12 moons. iii. panromantic. iv. tagged: gingerpaw.
────────────────────────────────────────

fogpaw eventually decided that remaining still would be the best solution; after all, what difference would it make if she knew what it was that bothered her? knowing the cause of her torment would not ease her mind, the molly knew this much. if anything, it would make it worse, as she would soon begin to get anxious, feeding that beast which lived in her mind, more dangerous than a badger, or a fox, or a dog, or even a twoleg's angry and metallic servant. no, that beast would gnaw on her mind, her thoughts, her heart, and it would rise up and make itself known if it thought there was even a chance that fogpaw had cast it away, forgotten. it would rise and tear up the walls of her brainpan, demanding some form of tribute, whether it be in anxieties or in emotions. fogpaw wished it would go away, but it never did. it never left, and she didn't know how to force it out. she could learn to clear a badger's den, but never her own mind.

so instead she sat, forcing herself to silently recite little sayings and stories her mother used to softly sing to the litter. stories of massive leopards, and of those warriors that litter the sky on a clear night. stories of love and its victories, and of beginning of the clans' existences. what fogpaw would give to be back in that den, curled up with her siblings and mother, simply listening to their heartbeats, their little snore. what fogpaw would give to be back there, whether as a kit or even in her current age.

the molly was jolted back into the real world (or was this the afterlife?) when someone spoke to her. the molly's head swivelled, and it took her a moment to recognise gingerpaw sitting beside her. fogpaw would have liked to have been fully honest - she would have liked to have released the thoughts that threatened to tear her up from the inside. and yet fogpaw decided against that, merely opting to complain about minor things: "the smell bothers me. i miss the smell of the forest." she hoped it was convincing enough that that was the biggest worry on her mind.

──────────── ♖♖♖ BONEWING ! ! ────────────
i. heathclan. ii. 26 moons. iii. bisexual, male preference. iv. tagged: none.
───────────────────────────────────────────

the tom had watched as the poor molly collapsed on herself, in pain until she no longer moved, her anxiously twitching body going still. it was tragic, but there was nothing bonewing could do. there was nothing he could do to help her. there was nothing. he wanted to curse this ground with its angry hard ground, to curse those twolegs for destroying their forest, and to curse starclan for leading them out instead of letting them die in that forest. they could have simply died and joined starclan, couldn't they? they could have been part of that wondrously luminous and plentiful land upon which sorrows rarely strike - and if they did, it was because two cats were separated, whether it be mates or parent and kit, which was never permanent. everyone on the ground died at some point, and was reborn in starclan. everything would change, and everything would fade eventually. just as the distant barking from some dog faded into silence after cricketsong's fit came to an end.

the cream tom cast his gaze above to the darkened and filthy sky, a sky that had never seen the stars and likely never would. twolegs didn't know how not to destroy the world around when. it made his pelt feel as though it had been struck by lightning and caught fire, or like he'd lied down in a massive pile of ants and let them eat away at him slowly. he turned away and left that alleyway where cricketsong had once waited for her kits and mate. it hurt to lose a mate and kit - bonewing new from experience - even if it wasn't exactly death. being lost is awful enough, but cricketsong wanted to push through it. she refused to let go as bonewing had, even if no one else knew. but now there was nowhere to bury her, and even if they did, bonewing feared that this land was not under starclan's domain, and not a place from which cricketsong's soul could travel up to the sky and be one with the stars. he selfishly hoped that maybe he'd live to see the clans move away from this noxious place and its twolegs to see the light of the stars, even if he died two steps into starclan's domain. what he'd give to join those stars and shine so brightly.

lavender caught him off guard. or rather, the smell of it. the polydactyl cat stopped staring at the sky for a moment to look around. sometimes twolegs would keep plants with them, for their amusement, of course, as twolegs were sadistic beings who required such entertainment. maybe there was something like that near, and maybe that twoleg had other herbs bonewing could access. he started moving quickly, trying to look into every window and doorway he could find.

────────── ⚔⚔⚔ ADDERSTRIKE ! ! ──────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 34 moons. iii. pansexual. iv. tagged: general cats of mapleclan alley.
───────────────────────────────────────────

greenpelt spat at him. clayfur and softpaw turned away from the angry tom as beetlestar approached. loonfrost was right behind him, and adderstrike felt his tail whip around again and felt his ears pin back. he practically shook with anger. everyone is mapleclan had abandoned him to passively allow murderous psychopaths work with them. cowards. no one was willing to step forward to prevent a tragedy from happening. no one wanted to stand up for what was right, and in this case, adderstrike was right. heathclan didn't follow their hearts or starclan: no, they were too busy overthinking and overanalysing to worry about what starclan wanted. they were dangerous, and it wasn't a disgrace to bring up what you fear, because if you share a concern, than a clan would help you solve. a clan was supposed to be there for you.

his eyes narrowed at beetlestar, who continued speaking and circling. adderstrike remained still; if he circled, he would be rebelling, but this was merely expressing concern. damn them if they didn't understant why he was speaking out. adderstrike wouldn't cut him off mid-sentence, as he did grow up to be an honourable warrior, but he didn't hesitate to add his commentary in right after the mapleclan leader approached. "and here i thought a clan was supposed to be a family that would work together instead of disregard someone. i don't doubt our clan, if that's what you think, but i do know that those- those- heathclan is a clan too willing to forsake starclan. they've taken lives for the chance of acquiring land! they killed weaselfoot, you know this!" he paused, trying to stop his teeth from baring. he wasn't going to fight the leader of their great clan, but he didn't want his point ignlred, unnoticed. as beetlestar stepped back, adderstrike stepped forward. "maybe starclan does guide you, beetlestar, and i respect that connection, but as one of your warriors i ask you to consider other options. it's not a good idea to mix our clans," his anger almost dissolved into a plea at the end of his tirade. "please. in times of distress it is easy to make a mistake, and i don't want this to be our downfall. that's all," he subsided, tail slowing to a minor flick to the left. ears unpinned, swivelling to follow his gaze at the leader. surely he would understand.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:36 am

B E E T L E S T A R
      As everyone spoke their piece BeetleStar relaxed his shoulders, his maw pinched in a smile as he realised that just maybe AdderStrike wasn't as bad as VanillaStar. No doubt that flea brain leader would have turned teeth on him. That was his only, small reprieve, the clan's doubts continuing to seep through the air. They could question this choice forever, whys and what-ifs would drown them before the pollution of the two-legs even began to taint their blood. It was why he was becoming restless, minutes ago he had felt calm, connecting to his heritage, remembering his mother's tales of her times on the streets and places beyond, but now as the smell kicked in and the adrenaline completely faded he was feeling exhaustion rear it's ugly head once more. He was crashing, he knew it well, after a fight, hours or days later the fatigue sets in and his attitude sours. He did his best not to let it show.
      He sighed, shaking his head, "I hear your concerns, now we must move, LoonFrost is right, time is running short."

"When it comes down to it if VanillaStar crosses us," he let out a chuckle, looking over at LoonFrost a darker grin forming on his maw, "I'll deal with him myself."

He left it at that, "SnakeTail is holding the rear!" He announced, "Myself and LoonFrost are leading, help each other! We are all tired, together we are strong." He pushed forwards into the lead, not waiting for LoonFrost until he reached the end of the alleyway, he didn't look back, he waited for LoonFrost to end up at his side and then he walked side by side. Eyes dutifully scanning for any signs that humans, dogs or strays were coming after them. He didn't have to look too far ahead as to where they were going, he hoped he could trust LoonFrost to lead forwards while he guarded their flanks.
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 322 tags adderstrike, snaketail, clayfur, loonfrost ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, six | ember, seven | owl, seven | otter, seven

Postby Birchii » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:15 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Frostcloud, (mention Adderstrike, Clayfur, Softpaw)}

xXxXxStagleap knew that his clanmates would struggle with working with HeathClan, but the tom knew he could at least temporarily keep it quiet and unsurfacing for now. He had an apprentice to care for and train, and the rest of the clan to provide for as well. His gaze met with Adderstrike, hearing the tom's tirade, but chose not to acknowledge him; he didn't want to antagonise him further. The brown tabby would definitely retaliate with words if any feline spoke disrespectfully towards him or his clanmates, but fully intended to at least present an inviting atmosphere to their opposing clan, and he knew exactly which cat to begin the alliance with.

xXxXxStagleap smiled as the HeathClan molly greeted him, dipping his head politely in response. "I felt like it was a good opportunity to come and start the alliance off in a positive way. I also wanted to see how things were," he responded, hazel eyes meeting Frostcloud's briefly before flickering to the larger group, leading the clan from the alley. "Both with your clan and you." He allowed himself to glance upon the feline beside him once more, her soft, pale fur a stark contrast to the harsh, unpleasant alley they had resided in. Frostcloud wasn't the loduest feline, or as openly-opinionated as Stagleap was, but she was gentle and friendly, and the brown tabby tom often found himself seeking her company during gatherings between their two clans.

xXxXx"How are you? The past few days have definitely been... tough," He asked, being mindful to phrase things in a gentle way, just in case the molly had lost someone in the chaos. His thoughts often lingered a moment or two longer when Frostcloud crossed his mind, curious and concerned for the well-being of his companion, although, she often remained on his mind longer than most cats he knew, regardless of circumstance. The tom pushed the thought to the back of his mind, and faced the molly once more as he awaited her answer.

xXxXxStagleap's ears remained pricked as he heard the arguments coming from Adderstrike, and the members of MapleClan who replied, his whiskers twitching a couple of times in annoyance. 'If HeathClan mess with us, we know how to settle it, but it's not going to happen, you mousebrain,' he thought to himself. His attention pricked as Beetlestar finally addressed the full clan, announcing their departure, giving a curt nod as he glanced towards the leader.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Sunpaw, Vanillastar, Finchstep, Nettlepaw, Creekpaw}

xXxXxEmberfoot's tail was flicking back and forth as the fiery flame of annoyance burned low inside her. It frustrated her that Vanillastar was right to a degree; these young felines were still inexperienced with the world and its harsh realities. Though the ginger-and-white molly was a younger warrior herself, she'd lived for several seasons more than these apprentices. They hadn't even seen a leafbare, not in the same way she and their leader had, where the clan struggled to feed themselves sufficiently and illnesses like greencough danced amongst them with glee.

xXxXxHer gaze fell upon Otterpaw as Vanillastar turned to the apprentice. She was older than the rest of them, nearing warriorhood herself, or at least, had been until the monsters uprooted them. A small huff escaped her. 'Brave of her to speak up,' she mused silently, tail still wafting behind her, and her eyes flickered between all the apprentices in front of her. She knew most of them were friends, and when her eyes rested on Sunpaw, she couldn't recall ever seeing him join in with these youngsters. The irritation in her was calming to a dull sensation.

xXxXxAs Vanillastar backed away from Finchstep, she too rose to her nimble feet, seating herself beside her apprentice once more, knowing that this was a lot to process. Her nose flared as the medicine cat awoke and clambered to her paws, concern creeping across her face as Finchstep slowly came to her senses. She made no attempt towards the feline as she crept away to the sanctuary of silence deeper within the alley, but kept her gaze fixed upon the medicine cat until she sat down. Realising the molly wanted to rest away from the commotion that had begun before her, she turned her attention to Creekpaw as he spoke once more. She paid little notice to most of the words he said, and mostly watched his body language, tilting her head slightly. How had her own mentor put up with her annoying attitude? Creekpaw was being opinionated and bold, yes, but it wasn't a regular occurrence like it had been with Emberfoot.

xXxXx'Another reason why I'm grateful for Sunpaw,' she thought to herself, sneaking a glance to the young, pale tom beside her. He was curious and positive, and though he could be confident in himself, it wasn't in the irritating way Emberfoot had shown when she was his age. A reminiscent grin crept on her face at the chaos she had caused her mentor, and the punishments she'd had as a result. Her tail flicked behind her, a small tell of her slight nerves over the tension of Creekpaw's confrontation, and inhaled deeply, scrunching up her nose as the twoleg stench swarmed her. Her tail flicked more as she sullenly remembered that MapleClan were, likely, on their way to the alley now. 'Great. More confrontations to be had, no doubt.' She huffed out the breath she had been holding, knowing full-well that she wouldn't hold her tongue should anybody start talking the wrong way to her. All she could do was hope that previous experience, from both border patrols meeting and the regular gatherings, would keep the troublesome felines away from her, or at least for them to keep their muzzles shut.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Willowpelt, Greenpelt, Beetlestar; (mention Adderstrike)}

xXxXxOwlpaw lowered himself slightly to the ground as Adderstrike spoke, ears flattened as he heard the anger in the tom's voice. It wasn't unexpected from the tom, but given their current scenario, it made him anxious. Beetlestar and Greenpelt swiftly responding to his claims made him straighten up again, but the uneasy feeling remained heavy in his stomach, and the prickling heat crept into his paws once again. He turned his gaze up to Greenpelt, a smile returning to his muzzle as she agreed with his suggestion. Focus on herbs and healing always soothed him, regardless of whether he had bounds of energy. "Great!" He replied, turning his smile from Greenpelt to Willowpelt.

xXxXxHappiness filling him as he remembered his fortune in having both of his mentors safe and well. His mood soon bounced back, and he bounded gently beside Willowpelt, picking up the small bundle of herbs he had carried from their camp to the alley. He tilted his head as he heard his mentors speaking, knowing that the concern of herbs running out was a real threat, but it was one they would tackle after the two clans merged. Focus. He knew he would be safe, and most useful, if he remained close to his mentors. All that should concern him now is getting the herbs safely to HeathClan, but a small, wriggling thought tugged at the back of his mind. StarClan hadn't spoken to him, though he didn't expect to receive any message due to his training status. It was moreso that he hadn't heard any mention from either Willowpelt or Greenpelt about StarClan yet. His feet felt warm once more, and the stabbing, tingling sensation flushed across his feet, yet crept no higher than his dewclaw.

xXxXxOwlpaw listened as Adderstrike rebutted once again, but the young tom didn't let his thoughts ruffle his fur. The medicine cat apprentice was on a mission now, to look after their precious reserves of herbs, and also to assist any felines who needed it, regardless of clan. He hopped on his paws as Beetlestar explained he would be leading, and fell into step beside his mentors, eager to at least stretch his legs as they traversed from one alley to another.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw, Nettlepaw, Finchstep, Vanillastar}

xXxXxOtterpaw's shoulders dropped as Vanillastar ignored her comments, her gaze flickering to Creekpaw as the pale leader continued to speak. Tragedies, losses, experience, futures... The words rolled over her like a wave. She just wanted to help her clan. Her gaze drifted to Finchstep, the medicine cat still on the floor with Nettlepaw beside her, and a twang of pity for the feline hit her in the chest. Vanillastar rose to full height, bringing the molly's attention back to him, watching as their leader paused in his response.

xXxXxShe straightened up as Vanillastar turned to her. Her whiskers twitched, but she stood firmly, poised ready to go find MapleClan if he permitted it. Her green eyes remained fixed on the tom as he seemed to ponder over her offer, glancing down at Finchstep himself with a frown. Finally he spoke, and her ears lowered as he stated for her to remain. Otterpaw looked at Finchstep and frowned, but chose not to fight it. 'He says he knows more than us... So I'll just have to deal with it,' she thought to herself. She nodded once to Vanillastar, her head moving slowly as she did, and took a few steps back as he guided Sunpaw away from the medicine cat.

xXxXxAs Creekpaw spoke again, she winced, aware that their leader was likely to become irritated at his challenging words. She felt her body leaning towards her friend, wanting to walk beside him and turn him away from the harsh words that may yet come from Vanillastar in response, but she didn't advance. Hearing his final sentence about not being useless, she nodded vigorously. "You're not useless, Creekpaw," she mewed quietly, lowering her head but keeping her gaze on her friend.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me