➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ataraxic_gone » Tue Nov 27, 2018 8:58 am

B E E T L E S T A R
      BeetleStar felt a huff of indecision. Yes, the prey may not have been as healthy as it had been in the forest but when it came down to it, it would be the medicine cat who would decide if the prey here was edible. After all, it would the medicine cat who would end up having to heal the sick if they came about. He chose, however, to speak neither here nor there on the subject. He opened his maw to explain how their clan could possibly aid their rivals but found himself pausing in his tracks as a voice rang out from the end of their ally. The voice was easily identified as PebbleSky, he had spoken with her a couple times before this tragedy at gatherings. MouseStep approached rather quickly, voice hushed as she spoke suggestions. "I will, but first I'd like to try something- a show of trust."
      He stood up moving so he could enter her line of sight. "PebbleSky, please, join us," he called motioning to the group he had been speaking with. An elder, his deputy, his medicine cat, their apprentice and a proactive warrior, who better to hold a counsel for this conversation- that is if these heathclan warriors would dare come into the heart of their members to speak with him. He believed they would, after all, they didn't seem to hold any ill will.
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 233 tags snaketail willowpelt dawnrush mousestep owlpaw pebblesky+ ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:45 pm

DawnRush 120 Moons // Tom // MapleClan //Elder// Tagged;; Beetlestar,snaketail,willowpelt. Pebblesky+ Ment;; VanillaStar

Dawn Rush started at the she-cat who's soft voice rang between the buildings he knew the cat as PebbleSky the deputy of their rival clan, as he'd spoken with her before. DawnRush noticed how picky he'd been this morning and quickly apologized to willowpelt "I'm very sorry for my behaviour, sure the rat might not be as healthy as the ones we'd find home but I'm sure it isn't filled with disease." Dawn rush nodded his head politely before turning his attention to Beetlestar who'd welcomed PebbleSky to join the rest of MapleClan. DawnRush had no ill will towards any cat so he greeted the she-cat with a polite dip of his head "Hello PebbleSky."
    xxx He'd wondered what kind of alliance the two clans would come up with sure not everyone would get along within the clans but DawnRush would welcome any apprentice or any aged cat to hear stories of his time in the clan. His eyes met PebbleSky's as he spoke "I hope you're doing well PebbleSky it's good to see you once again, of course not in the best of times." The tom spoke calmly before getting on his paws to see who else was with her he hadn't known the other she-cat well but she looked a bit nervous, "I'm not sure of your name young one but there's no reason to be afraid. We aren't in any shape to fight, we also owe you our thanks for your leader was the one who notified us of the monsters."
    xxxDawnRush hoped she'd feel comfortable with the group of cats as it was true no one had been in shape to fight, and he'd hope no one would as it would cause both the clans more damage than good. He knew BeetleStar was right on owing our gratitude but he also thought about where they would go even if they did form an alliance. What would happen once they escape the city they'd have to come up with some sort of truce again where ever they may go. Hopefully, over time on the two clans journey, they'd become closer and wouldn't have to fight over territories in the future. DawnRush dreamed about a new clan camp where they'd live happily again peace with the two clans and he'd live the rest of his life happily. DawnRush never thought of himself as one to give advice at a time like this he'd usually keep his head low and follow along with his clan but he wishes only good for the future of the two clans, so he'd hope beetle star and pebble sky would listen to his words.
    "I'm not one to give advice in these kinds of situations, but I hope you'd consider what I have to say." The tom spoke confidently to the group as he finished, "We've got to make decisions for both clans and we have to come to an agreeance once we do find new land to call home... That we have to share it once again and not fight as it'd damage both of our clans." He paused again to catch his breath hacking again like he did this morning the city air wasn't well for DawnRush but he bared through it. "If we do find land to call home we have to respect those who may already have homes there." The tom said warmly he wouldn't want to have to go into a war with cats neither clan knows he knew both clans wouldn't be ready for it and who knows if there where any clans there they could have allies who'd whipe out both clans.

words 602
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

pebblesky, hawkfeather, mousestep

Postby broken* » Wed Nov 28, 2018 4:46 pm

. ── P E B B L E S K Y
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 42 moons) ( molly ) ( heathclan ) ( deputy ) ( tags: the group ) ( location: alley )
    . ── help others achieve their dreams & you will achieve yours.

she was an intelligent creature, and was not one to walk into enemy territory without an invitation. which is why she stood, as tall and confident as her petite form would allow, still at the alley entrance as her eyes scanned the area for beetlestar. as the dark tom made himself known, he also requested she join him; deep into the middle of their clan. they would be surrounded on all sides by mapleclan cats, but the molly was not afraid; she knew beetlestar well, as well as she could from their inter-clan meetings, and she knew the tom was testing her courage and her willpower. if she truly came in peace, she would enter into the 'lions den'. looking at her two clanmates, she nodded her head once, and picked up her paws, walking at a steady pace towards the small group of cats where the leader stood. the calico molly stole a single glance at the large, orange-tom cat whom she was still beyond relieved to see was alive and well; she wanted to look at clayfur more, truly look him over for injuries, to go up to him and talk to him, to shower his face with licks and purr as she rubbed her face into his fluffy chest. but she knew that of all times, this was very much not the time she wanted their secret to be revealed, and so after that initial brief glance, her eyes remained locked on the group she was approaching. it contained the leader, the deputy, the medicine cat and apprentice, one elder, and one warrior... as she came closer to the small group, she found the cream elder making room for her to join their little circle, and she smiled softly at him, dipping her head in thanks as she entered their group at his side.

the molly kept her small smile as she made eye contact with each member of the group, something she deemed as showing them respect, even the small apprentice owlpaw, and while her eyes were filled with stress about the clans future, her smile, although small, was real. pebblesky was known for being a peacemaker, for knowing the right words to say in all situations, but above even that, she was known for her honesty and truthfulness. she would not lie just because it was the easy thing to do, not now or ever, and all of this was why she was glad vanillastar had allowed her to come to this meeting, or in the eyes of these cats, perhaps why she had been 'sent' instead of her leader. listening to the elder as he began to speak, she turned her full attention towards him, perking her ears and fixing her eyes on him as he spoke. when he was done, she took a step towards the cream tom, bowing her head and, with eyes closed, she gently pressed her forehead against his; in heathclan, this was a sign of utter respect, which pebblesky had been raised to give nothing less to her elders. she hoped the mapleclan cats would see it as such and not as a threat. returning to her prior spot, she opened her eyes, and took a deep breath, addressing the elder before the entire group. "i appreciate your kind greeting, but please feel not indebted to us; vanillastar simply did what was right by directing our clan through your camp to warn you as well. we are not cruel enough to have left you all for dead. also, i thank you for offering your advice, dawnrush. there is no cat with more wisdom than an elder, so of course your words will be heeded. now, to the rest of you; dawnrush is right, and thats why i am here. i have come to ask for a truce, to offer an alliance between heathclan and mapleclan. it does not have to be permanent, but the future for all of us is not going to be an easy one. heathclan has lost many cats to the monsters, starclan rest their souls, and im sure mapleclan has suffered loss as well. there is rumor that far to the other side of this two-leg camp, there is a forest that leads into mountains, where we would find a new home and safety. but the journey will not be easy for any of us; heathclan believes it could be made easier by working together towards a common goal with mapleclan. what say you, beetlestar, snaketail? mousestep, owlpaw, willowpelt? you have already heard the words of your own clanmate, dawnrush." one of the reasons she had been chosen as deputy was her skill with remmebering names; she could meet a cat one time, or not even meet them but have them pointed out to her and told their name, and she would forget it. she hoped that would come in handy now, and waited patiently for a reply.

. ── H A W K F E A T H E R
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( 42 moons ) ( tom ) ( heathclan ) ( warrior ) ( tags: the group ) ( location: alley )
    . ── the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.

(standing directly behind his sister pebblesky, closely next to frostcloud. he is keeping his senses alert but poses no threat, not wanting to fight but only to protect his two clanmates. will keep his mouth shut unless directly addressed.)

. ── M O U S E S T E P
    ( 34 moons ) ( molly ) ( mapleclan ) ( medicine cat ) ( tags: 'the group' ) ( location: alley )
    . ── kindness is a gift that everyone can afford to give.

(standing with beetlestar, dawnrush, owlpaw, and snaketail. keeping her mouth shut unless directly addressed/asked for her opinion. tail over her apprentice's shoulders for comfort.)
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (3) / Softpaw (3)

Postby purpleglitter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:28 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple warrior ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, the group ]

As Beetlestar gave no indication that she was dismissed and rather invited the Heathclan cats to join them, Willowpelt nodded in approval and moved aside a bit to make room for the new arrivals. At Dawnrush's apology, the molly gave a soft smile and gave the elder a grateful nod in thanks. "Forgiven, you had valid concern with it" she said, turning back to the others as she listened to Pebblesky and Dawnrush speak.

She listened with interest to what both cats had to say, completely focused on the conversation and nodding her agreement. It seems they had very well had the same idea, and an alliance, however temporary, would greatly benefit both clans in their time of need. Looking around at the group of gathered cats, she gently spoke up "I do agree, an alliance would greatly benefit both of our clans here. We have both suffered terrible losses, both of fellow clanmates and of our home. We have a greater chance at finding a new home together than we do apart. Our clans have been through many hardships and blessings over the years together, and it is only fitting that we continue as such. In better times we can discuss if the truce should continue, but I believe now it is a great benefit that we band together." she said calmly and respectfully.

The two clans had been together in their lands for many generations, and going on separately somehow felt as if they were missing something. Though the two clans were very much separate and in not particularly loving to each other, but there was peace between their clans and a sort of mutual respect. It seemed only fitting for the two clans to band together and get through their most difficult time together as well. Willowpelt pulled herself from her musings and turned her head to her leader and deputy as well ass their medicine cat and apprentice to hear their input as well.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; rowanstep, clayfur, stagleap ]

Softpaw accepted her cousins familiar affection, gently giving him a comforting nuzzle as she pressed her forehead into his chest for a few moments. At his mention of wanting to go out, she looked up at him with concern in her soft green eyes. "Maybe you shouldn't cousin, you're exhausted and I think you may need to rest a bit more before going out" she said, concern for her last remaining family evident in her voice. She could feel him trembling and could see the exhaustion catching up with him quickly, it wasn't wise to go out just yet.

As Rowanstep stood up to return back to his friends, Softpaw got up and followed, "I'll come with you, not like I have anything better to do" she said. She wasn't too familiar with the other two warriors, but she nodded a polite greeting to each of them in kind and quietly listened to them speculate on why the Heathclan cats had come to them. She had her own ideas herself, but she kept silent for the moment and let the older cats speak.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, three | ember, three | owl, three | otter, three

Postby Birchii » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:23 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Clayfur, Rowanstep, Softpaw; (mention Beetlestar & co, Frostcloud)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxStagleap watched as Mousestep spoked hushed words with Beetlestar, unable to hear anything, but knowing the general sentiment of the message. He flicked his haze upon the HeathClan cats once more. Now that he felt they weren’t likely to be ambushed, he examined them. Pebblesky stood further forward than her companions, her stance tall but not aggressive. He expected nothing less; the tortoiseshell deputy was slightly older than he, and had a rational head on her shoulders. Stagleap recognised the large tom accompanying her as Hawkfeather, her brother. The tom was definitely a laidback feline, and a level mind, much like his sister. The final cat of the group he realised was Frostcloud. A slight smile tugged at his maw, but he kept his face straight. Since being a young apprentice, he had known Frostcloud from gatherings, and had befriended the pale warrior. Stagleap could finally relax; this group posed no threat. Not because they weren’t intimidating, but Vanillastar had sent peaceful and intelligent warriors of his clan instead. The intention of their arrival was to discuss… something… with Beetlestar.

xXxXxHe turned his head to Clayfur as his rusty-coloured friend spoke, listening as his thoughts turned to a spout of words, flowing from his muzzle much like a rushing river. An alliance? Stagleap sat up straight now, ears pricked to hear anything he possibly could. The past two days had seen MapleClan huddling into the shadows of the alley, regaining their breath and strength whilst Beetlestar planned their next move. Now that HeathClan had appeared, the idea of an alliance between the two clans seemed reasonable; there was most certainly strength in numbers, particularly regarding the increase in strong warriors to defend from the unknown dangers lurking deeper within the twoleg city. Shared knowledge between the medicine cats from both clans would be invaluable – they were vital to keeping the clan going on. However, an alliance between two separate clans? He didn’t hate HeathClan cats, but they lived separately for a reason. Being brought together would undoubtedly bring tension, especially amongst the more outspoken and haughtier members of each clan. Of course, he had friends within the neighbouring clan as well, his hazel gaze falling upon the white-furred Frostcloud once more, unconsciously returning a brief smile to the molly.

xXxXxHe shook his head and snapped back to his surroundings. He’d heard the possibilities from Clayfur, but didn’t process them until now, his mind reeling as he attempted to keep up with his friend. Rowanstep returned, dipping his head gently to greet his friend once more, doing so towards Softpaw as the apprentice joined them, and turned back to Clayfur. Upon realising his friend wasn’t calming down, he meowed only, “Clayfur, slow down.” Stagleap rested his tailtip upon his friend’s back, in an attempt to bring him back to the conversation in the alley, instead of the one bubbling in his head. His solution was to speak, and hopefully clear the anxiety that was undoubtedly running through everyone’s minds, though kept his voice low enough as to not disturb the meeting between the two clans.

xXxXx“An alliance seems the most reasonable here. Both MapleClan and HeathClan went through a lot yesterday.” Though he spoke quickly, the tone in his voice was calm and level. “We’ve both lost many things, including our home. If Mousestep is right, and we can’t return to the forest, we’ll have to find a new place. Now, I don’t know a lot about twoleg-place, but I can bet that the more cats we have, working together and helping each other, the more likely we are to get somewhere safely.” The brown tabby tom locked eyes momentarily with Clayfur, hoping that he could see the reason and likelihood in his suggestions. His mind whirled as he attempted to remember the different scenarios Clayfur had mentioned. There were scenarios that an alliance wouldn’t help, but he didn’t dare mention them now, not given the state the clan was in, no, they needed a goal to work towards, even if it was just watching the patterns of the twolegs and monsters to see what they did at which times each day.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Sunpaw}

xXxXxEmberfoot snorted at her apprentice’s comparison of her and his mother, Honeydew. “I’ll take that as a compliment,” she replied, grinning at the young tom, noting the glint in his eye but unsure on what it was. She sighed gently as a few drops of water landed on her fur, making no attempt to shake them off, only accepting them as the nuisance they were. The constant glow and hum coming from deeper within the twoleg city never seemed to die down, not truly. It made her homesick; she missed the silence of the nights in the fields, missed the darkness, lit only by the gentle moon and the distant stars, glistening quietly above. She blinked, and turned to Sunpaw once more as he questioned her on the departure of Pebblesky, Hawkfeather, and Frostcloud. His tone was calm and somewhat disinterested, but the shimmer in his gaze revealed the look of all apprentices, a look that spoke of unanswered and inexperienced curiosity. A small “ha” left her maw and she took a deep breath, glancing up at the entrance of the alley. “Glad you’re keeping your senses in check while you’re here,” she mewed gently, her tailtip flicking to and fro behind her.

xXxXx“I’m not sure.” No point in lying to her apprentice, not about this. Vanillastar could be disagreeable sometimes, but he wasn’t foolish; he wouldn’t send warriors out into the StarClan-forsaken city without purpose, and especially not his sister. Her mind suddenly recalled the MapleClan cats, and how they had all ran together until they found a nearby cluster of alleys. “Maybe to look for food, but I doubt that Pebblesky would have been so quiet about getting a small group together. I would assume they’ve gone to find MapleClan, and are talking with them. Maybe to just talk and get advice, maybe to suggest a union, at least for a short while.” Her face visibly sunk at the thought. MapleClan cats weren’t all annoying, but could most definitely be cocky and irritating; a dangerous combination when mixed with Emberfoot’s stubborn nature, quick temper and ability to speak fearlessly. Thankfully, her anger was typically reserved for serious issues, and so Sunpaw had yet to see it, however, her willingness to speak before thinking? Well, that had certainly revealed itself in front of all her clanmates at one point or another, her apprentice included.

xXxXx“If it is an alliance, you won’t catch me cosying up to those mousebrains.” She laughed at the thought. Emberfoot would work with MapleClan if it came to it, but she wouldn’t promise to not share some choice words with them if the need arose. An alliance was a smart idea – more warriors to hunt and protect, shared knowledge between the medicine cats, and strength in overall numbers. ‘StarClan will guide us at some point, I’m certain of it,’ she thought to herself, glancing upwards at the night sky, determined to see her clan survive. Her thoughts were interrupted as another monster rattled on by, not as loud as the previous one, but still irritating enough to pull her attention back to the alley. Most felines were sleeping, or resting against the walls of the twoleg dens, and all looked affected by the trauma, one way or another. The ginger molly shook her pelt against the chill of the night and readjusted her white paws.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Beetlestar & co, Pebblesky & co}

xXxXxOwlpaw’s hazel eyes were wide, glistening with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension towards this unique situation. ‘I need to calm down and focus. I’m a medicine cat apprentice! My job is to help, even when it’s just listening to my leader.’ He silently focused on Beetlestar for a few moments, noting that the black-and-white tom was calm and collected; the small apprentice had faith that he would choose the best path for the clan. A drop of water landed on his nose and he jumped with a slight start, quickly raising a paw to swipe it over his muzzle as his mentor spoke to Beetlestar briefly. As their leader called for Pebblesky to join their small group, his eyes widened momentarily, but returned to their normal state as he rationalised the decision. ‘Of course he’d invite her over, there isn’t going to be an attack from HeathClan. Neither of the clans had the strength nor the reasoning to do such a thing.’

xXxXxHe turned to watch the HeathClanners approach, his whiskers now quivering with curiosity above all else. The small white-and-tabby tom relaxed, his straight posture laxing some, and his tailtip began to flick gently behind him as his mind whizzed with the idea of travelling through twoleg-place. It was a scary and dangerous place, that much was obvious, and it was filled with the unknown, but there were possibilities lying beyond. Were there other cats that lived like they did, in clans, following the warrior code? Surely such a thing did exist; they couldn’t be the only felines that lived together in huge families with rules and ranks. He dipped his head towards Pebblesky, returning her greeting, and flickered his eyes over the two accompanying HeathClan cats. As Dawnrush began to speak, he turned his full attention to the elder, not just because of it his age and the wisdom that comes with it, but because he thoroughly enjoyed the company of the pale tom. He found himself nodding in agreement with the tom.

xXxXxWhilst Pebblesky spoke, he understood why such a molly had become deputy of HeathClan. She was calm, respectful, and quite clearly a peacemaker, even in such troubling times as these. An alliance was the smartest decision here, especially when the twoleg-place stood in-between them and a new place to peacefully live. A small squeak escaped his maw; he hadn’t expected her to know his name! He burrowed his head down, glancing up meekly, but was soon reassured by Mousestep’s presence beside him. It seemed the overall sentiment from both clans was the same as his own; a union between HeathClan and MapleClan was essential for their survival. Hope washed over the apprentice like a wave, and he was soon back to his eager self, bursting with enthusiasm to see the clans thrive once more. As soon as Willowpelt finished speaking, he felt he could hold his thoughts no longer. “Working together means the medicine cats can share knowledge and things like that too!” After his burst of opinions, he realised that excitement wasn’t quite the appropriate reaction, but Owlpaw’s life goal was to see his clan safe and healthy, and this was the opportunity to leap for it.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw}

xXxXxOtterpaw scoffed as Creekpaw pushed her away gently, acting offended and turned her head, though a wide grin was plastered across her muzzle. She giggled as Creekpaw stated she wasn’t his mother, and meowed, “It feels like it sometimes with you two!” She laughed, a small purr escaping her. “Twolegs are so weird,” she exclaimed, licking a paw and drawing it over her dusty ears, stopping to fake growl at Scorchedpaw’s attack on her tail. Having been the only kit in her litter, she’d spent several moons making up stories and games she could play by herself, so when Creekpaw and Scorchedpaw were old enough to join her in her antics, she quickly became best friends with the two younger apprentices. She’d often heard tales from the elders of apprentices having a very ‘us versus them’ mentality when it came to younger and older apprentices, but that notion confused her; why limit the amount of fun you can have?

xXxXxShe glanced up at Creekpaw, grinning. “You mean you don’t want to see what this place has to offer? I know it’s a bit weird, but who knows how long we’re going to stay here for! We might be here for a long time, so there’s nothing wrong with wanting to know more about it.” She straightened her posture as she spoke, acting mature and wise, but the cheeky look in her eyes and wide smile on her muzzle gave away her joking nature. “And if we’re here for only a few more days, who knows when we’ll see it again!” She looked around the alley, seeing how few their numbers were. “Plus, they’re going to need help hunting, so I guess that includes us,” she further explained, stopping to swat at Scorchedpaw who continued to harass her tail. The idea of exploring the twoleg-place had always excited her; it was vast and unknown, and she’d seen cats who willingly approached the twolegs and greeted them as family. She knew that things were different here, and her curiosity was bubbling away inside, aching to burst out.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

vanillastar (4), clayfur (4), scorchedpaw (4)

Postby dreaming. » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:44 am

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • location • tagged;; Finchstep, Emberfoot, Sunpaw mentions;; pebblesky

Only the breeze met Vanillastar’s side, yet he could still feel Finchsteps presence close to him. His eyes fluttered open as Finchstep decided to question him rather than let him continue to wallow in his mind. Vanillastar huffed. He supposed there was nothing he could truly hide from Finchstep. The medicine cat was one of his close confidantes after all. He always discussed business with her and it would be ridiculous to assume she didn’t catch on to his habits. Even before leadership Vanillastar had been a bold personality. He tilted his head toward she, looking up with tired periwinkle eyes.
    I suppose I have been…Distant.“ He curled his tail close to his body. It was out of his character to not be waltzing around with a tail held high, nose butting into things. Vanillastar felt a small fire burn inside his belly. He rose to his paw, determined to stop his moping and start checking on the cats of his clan. “Things appear rough today Finchstep, but I fear they are only going to get rougher from here on out. I have sent our Pebblesky to propose a truce of sorts with Mapleclan and if they accept, the ways of both clans’ cats will be challenged. This will either lead us into a greater future or darker one.“ He looked away from her in favor of the mouth of the alleyway. He flicked his tail in thought. “These are volatile times. I held resentment for quiet skies but maybe they were just urging me to do things on my own.“ He glanced briefly at the cloudy sky. Starclan had only met him in offer of leadership, death and rebirth. They had spoke vague things as he walked the plane of life and death before slipping back to his home plane. Vanillastar wanted to speak to them now more than ever, but he doubted his words would reach them. He could only hope they could latch to one of the medicine cats and speak to them soon.
    Vanillastar jerked his head towards Emberfoot and Sunpaw. “Please, help me check on our kind.“ Vanillastar padded towards the two, tail stretched out straight in further offer for Finchstep to follow him in these checkups. He let out a meow of greeting as he approached them two. Emberfoot, Sunpaw, he dipped his head. “How are you two holding up so far?“ He glanced Sunpaw up and down, worried for him. He was the newest made apprentice and only a moon into training not to mention the youngest of the clan.

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • location • tagged;; stagleap, rowanstep, softpaw

The endless mumbling came to a stop at the feeling of a tail brushing against Clayfur. The tom jumped slightly as the sudden touch, a bashful look spreading across his sorrel face. Clayfur turned his heated face from his friend, feeling thoroughly embarrassing by his running mouth. He cleared his throat. “Yes, yes“ he replied to Stagleap try to steady him. His sea of thoughts had truly swept him away in those past moments. He listened intently on what Stagleap had to say, only breaking his focus when he spotted Softpaw following to join Rowanstep in the little group they made. “Hello, little Softpaw,“ he greeted her, a less tense aura radiating off him than before. “I guess not so little anymore.“ he started to recall how old the apprentice had gotten. She was practically their size and inching so close to warriorship. Clayfur’s attention was taken off Softpaw when he realized Stagleap had finished speaking. The tom stumbled slightly, not wanting to seem as if he wasn’t listening. “I’m not looking incredible forward to being around Heathclan cats. A fight is bound to happen and I don’t want any of my clanmates having to deal with any torment from them.“ Clayfur shook out his fur and rolled his eyes. “But if we have to stand together I will. But I don’t think ill be able to sit pretty with them.“ Clayfur was a hasty cat by nature. He made friends as easy as he got into fights. He already knew he would not mix well if met with another brash individual or came across a cat who thought too methodically. He believed some things just needed to be done in the moment, not planned.

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • location • tagged;; creekpaw, otterpaw

A rascally smile came across Scorchedpaw’s lips that she shined at Creekpaw. She felt Otterpaw was all the way right. There were endless possibilities and infinity areas to discovered in the unknown land. The twoleg place was like a lost world to the clan cats. Few if any clan goers have ventured into the depths and faced the creatures lurking in the nooks and crannies. They’d be some of the first to go into the belly of the beast head on. Scorchedpaws eyes squinted in excitement.
    Live a little Creekpaw!“ Scorchedpaw accepted the swat from Otterpaw, it nailing her on the cheek. She retaliated with a few bats of her own, aiming for Otterpaw’s side. “Don’t be so boring. Unless you plan on getting nine lives you'll only live this life once. Might as well end it having done everything. I’d rather die doing something than napping,“ Scorchedpaw bunched her muscles and took a large hop into the air, bouncing around her friends a few times to expel her pent-up energy. “I mean,“ she panted, “think of your future kits. And if not those someone else’s future kits. Everyone love a good war story. The peril!“ She arched her back, forcing her fur to bristle, “The pain!“ She rolled over, pretending to writhe in pain “The blood shed!“ She hopped back to her feet, lashing her claws at the air before sitting down, triumphed written clear on her face with her performance.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ frostcloud ||《 three 》

Postby fawn, » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:28 am

xFROSTCLOUD !!
────────────────────

[ thirty four moons . heathclan warrior . feeling more relaxed .
tagged pebblesky, hawkfeather, dawnrush, beetlestar ]

Upon Beetlestar's offer for the small Heathclan patrol to join their group for a discussion, Frostcloud turned her gaze to Pebblesky to determine her verdict. The three of them would stick together no matter what, Frostcloud trusted Pebblesky's decision whatever that may be. When Pebblesky gave herself and Hawkfeather a small nod to indicate that they were going to join them, Frostcloud made her way over to the group tentatively and stuck herself beside Hawkfeather and Pebblesky. Her ears perked up as Dawnrush addressed her and she gave him a gentle smile, allowing the tension to fall from her pelt as she felt herself begin to relax, "Thank you Dawnrush," she dipped her head, "I am Frostcloud, and I appreciate and agree with all of your words, I think you have a very wise head on your shoulders." Frostcloud listened intently to Pebblesky's words and found herself nodding along with the she-cat, the idea of merging the clans was likely to be their best chance of survival at this point. She was sure that if they remained divided and tried to face this alone that they would both likely crumble, both clans had lost members and both had suffered enough following the fall out of the destruction that had plagued them. It was time for them to band together to offer them a chance to move on from tragedy and find a new home where they would be able to thrive once again and become a great clan.

She found her eyes flicking to a tom who she had recently begun to feel a little more than friendly towards. Perhaps an alliance between the clans would be ample opportunity for them to become closer. She had to admit she'd thought of sneaking away during the night to meet him before. Frostcloud mentally shook herself, now was not the time to think of her own fantasies of the future. She had to settle on creating a more realistic future, the best way to achieve that was to travel as a bigger group. More cats meant more protection. She only hoped that the Mapleclan leader agreed with this plan and wasn't about to laugh in their face and tell them to leave. The general verdict so far seemed to be that the cats would all band together to move forward, but it only needed a dismissal from Beetlestar for that all to come crashing down. Frostcloud looked around at the assembled Mapleclan cats, some seemed intrigued by their arrivals and others looked simply uninterested. She didn't feel an unwelcome vibe, but she had a bad feeling that there would definitely be some trials and tribulations if the two clans were to join together. She only hoped that each cat would see the need for a strength in numbers as opposed to focusing on past bad blood between the clans. She tilted her head to consider how she herself felt about the situation. She had never really had any problem with the Mapleclan cats. She had got to know a few of them when they were all apprentices and she had actually rather liked a lot of them. Things seemed only to turn sour when the tensions between her brother and Beetlestar began to simmer more violently. She hoped that this would be an opportunity to bridge old gaps between the clans. She wasn't sure, however, how the future would be. Would they go back to being two separate clans after this? Or would they stay together. The uncertainty made her mind swim. She'd need to keep loyal to her clan during this time and not follow her heart too strongly.
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Sunpaw of Heathclan (3)

Postby DefendeD » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:59 am

S u n p a w
7 moons • Tom - He/Him • Heathclan • Apprentice • Mentored by Emberfoot • Location: Heathclan Alley • Tagged;; Emberfoot, Vanillastar • Mentions;; None

Sunpaw could feel light raindrops pressing on to his short fur, causing it to bristle in an effort to keep the worst of the rain from reaching his skin. However, the apprentice couldn't hold back the flush of pride that swept him when hearing Emberfoot's words of praise. He also turned his gaze back to the alley's entrance, sifting his weight from side to side as his mentor began to answer his question. "Ah, I see..." The ivory faced tom was barely able to hide the disappointment in his words. He really had hoped for Emberfoot to be able to give some kind of an answer to their current situation. Though he now realized how foolish that thought was.

"Hah, and you will see no less from me." He was more than well aware of Emberfoot's sharp tongue. The way she was able to express her mind without being afraid of the consequences had always been one of the things he admires her for. Even to the point that he someday wishes to be able to have the courage to do the same. Needless to say, he was actually looking forward to seeing the ginger molly put the thick skulled Mapleclaners in their place. A tired chuckle left out his maw as he imagined Emberfoot berating a bunch of Mapleclan cats twice her size while they cowered behind their cowardly leader. 'If there truly is an alliance brewing, the Mapleclaners better be grateful to Heathclan for saving their bums twice!' the apprentice thought. Deep down he knew that that type of thinking wasn't fair, but at the moment he was just too tired to really stop himself from mellowing in bitterness and the thoughts that such emotion surfaced.

Sunpaw glanced towards Emberfoot as she raised her eyes towards the skies, and as a curious critter Sunpaw had to let his gaze follow hers. The night sky wasn't as clear as it had been in the fields he had called home. That realization certainly didn't make him feel any better, and only fed his growing exhaustion. But even then he let his eyes scan the skies in a frustrated attempt to find even a small sign that Starclan was still there, watching over them, as desperate as such wishful thinking was. 'I pray to you, Starclan. Let Honeydew and all those who have been lost alongside her find her way back to us.'

A familiar meow cut through Sunpaw's thoughts, bringing his focus back to the solemn alley. It took him a second to locate the greeting, roaring monsters distracting his focus more than ever, before laying his eyes to a light-colored form that was steadily moving in their direction. A nervous gulp left Sunpaw's throat as he realized who exactly was the cat who was approaching the pair. Sunpaw hadn't really spoken to the clan leader besides from his apprentice ceremony, which made him have to guess what kind of a cat Vanillastar was based merely on rumours and on what few words Honeydew had spoken of him. And one doesn't have to be a genius to figure that rumours rarely are in favor of their targets.

The ivory faced apprentice gave Vanillastar a quick nod as a greeting before stammering him a reply. "I-uh, I'm fine! Just a bit exhausted, is all." He could feel the Heathclan leader's gaze checking him from his ear tips to his ivory toes. Even though he was able to recognize Vanillastar's gaze as to him being concerned for Sunpaw's well-being, at least that's what he assumed to be the case, it still made the lanky tom uneasy under his damp fur.
DefendeD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:15 am

B E E T L E S T A R
      BeetleStar felt a wave of relief wash over his soul as the heathclanners accepted his offer and approached his group. Of course eventually that wave of relief mixed into a wave of pride and what could be mistaken for a smug smile. He listened patiently as everyone took their turn in speaking. He need not speak first when it would be his word that would place the deciding vote. It was only a ruthless leader that didn't let his clan speak their mind before they themselves spoke. There was a thrill to knowing you had that power to make the choice for or against the people who depended on you. He was domineering, yes but he was never cruel. He looked over towards his clan-mates as they spoke, pausing as he stared at owlpaw, who had rather abruptly burst out with his train of thought. "OwlPaw, please," he said voice coming out low but steady.
      His paws clenched and unclenched, yes this alliance would be necessary but he believed wholeheartedly that PebbleSky didn't fully represent VanillaStar's attitude or thoughts. He stood to his feet, "very well, we may as well get this show started." He moved away from the group he had been consulting with and hoped on top of a garbage can. "MapleClan!" He called, gathering everyone's attention. "We will be travelling to meet HeathClan, to combine our efforts in survival and to find ourselves a new home." He looked over towards the heathclanners his gaze somewhat sour as he spoke. "As much as HeathClan has been our rivals up until now, I ask that you all overlook the fights we once had and band together until we can rise again in a new home." His mind roamed as he looked over his clan for a moment resigning himself to the fact that he would have to save face and try his best to lead by example. He and VanillaStar were about to become 'buddies' as much as the very thought sickened him. He jumped down from the garbage can, walking straight to PebbleSky. Once the distance was closed he made a firm but quiet statement for only her to hear. "Don't be mistaken, I still find VanillaStar a terrible leader and your clan less than ideal. This is for my clan-mates, not yours and I will never heel to your leader." He moved back slightly and spoke louder, "Lead the way."
    ☆═━[ name beetlestar gender male age 42 moons rank mc leader wordcount 403 tags mapleclan pebblesky+ ]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:58 am

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- dirty, tired -
scorchedpaw, Otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw huffed. "Live a little? What do you suppose I am doing. I'm not exactly dying am I?" he stated bluntly. He gathered up his tail and began grooming it with gentle strokes of his tongue. He spat out the dirt and went straight back to licking. He lifted his head when she mentioned kits. He frowned."Kits aren't our clan's priority right now" he replied. "We might not even survive this" Creekpaw mumbled quietly to himself. He stood up and shook off his coat. "However, it would be nice to get away from this....smell.

"How are we going to convince the warriors? Or you know, Vanillastar!" the tom cat whispered aggressively. He shifted his shoulders. "We're just apprentices in their eyes. Immature, defenceless apprentices" .
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me