➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

(( basil ;; 008 )) (( loon & rook ;; 010 ))

Postby chaotic creativity » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:42 pm

b a s i l t o e
molly ;; twenty-three moons ;; mapleclan warrior ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - snaketail
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

she spotted her deputy sitting across the alley, and she decided to share her newfound revelation. maybe that could make him truly see the benefits of this merge, as she doubted he was as willing as he seemed. 'he'll follow beetlestar to the ends of this world.' she thought, and stretched as she made her way over to the tom. "so, how's it going? the sun is shining, and no true fights have happened. at least we have the strength to truly be able to protect ourselves. not meaning we couldn't before, but the more cats the better in a new place, right? how are you getting along with vanillastar and loonfrost? she seems so eager to please him, but he seems like he could care less," basiltoe rambled, stopping suddenly when she heard finchstep's explosion to loonfrost. "poor creature. can vanillastar truly not see how his actions affect other cats?" she wondered aloud.

l o o n f r o s t
molly ;; forty-two moons ;; heathclan deputy ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - finchstep, bonewing

shock caused loonfrost to stand staring after the agitated medicine cat. her hackles bristled as the cat stormed away, and she couldn't stop herself from what she did next. "you fox-heart! we're all stressed but you have no right to act that way!" she shrieked, hoping that her barrage of words hurt the medicine cat deeply. huffing, she turned around and spotted bonewing looking at her. "vanillastar is busy gathering cats for the patrol so he told finchstep to report to me. well, she decided she didn't like that. and so what if vanillastar is busy at the moment? the warrior code says 'the leader's word is law' but finchstep thinks she's above that since she's a medicine cat! ugh!" she seethed, practically foaming at the mouth. not many things pushed her buttons so severely, but when a cat blatantly disregards vanillastar's orders she got heated. she pricked her claws against the hard stone under-paw, hoping bonewing wouldn't say some stupid calming words like "it's alright, everything will work out eventually." well, loonfrost believed that you had to work for things to work out. it doesn't just magically happen!

r o o k p a w
tom ;; nine moons ;; heathclan apprentice ;; heathclan alley ;; tagged - fogpaw

rookpaw's eyes brightened when he saw fogpaw sitting alone. he rushed up to her, hoping to not seem to eager. she was quite nice and she had never made fun of him for his odd coloration. shaking his head, he looked at her eagerly. "how are you settling in? you looked lonely, so i thought i'd join you. i thought you had that patrol vanillastar was talking about," he mumbled before realizing he'd gotten her mixed up with softpaw. at the thought of the she-cat, his eartips burned. he couldn't think that way, though. once they found a new home, it would be back to heathclan and mapleclan. no merge. he wouldn't see her again except at gatherings. he still couldn't help but think of her as he struck up a conversation with fogpaw after apologizing for his mistake in mixing her up with softpaw.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ eleven || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:41 am

blackstreak
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: silverfoot
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I definitely would too, though I don't know how much better a rat would be," he admitted and settled down next to her, grateful for a moment of somewhat peace. Blackstreak's head kept whirling with thoughts of Vanillastar and Beetlestar. It was nice to get away from the drama. There seemed to be so much of it lately. "I'm... pretty good, I think. Definitely craving something other than crowfood. What about you?" he asked and offered a small smile. The tom had been trying his best to be positive ever since they got to the alleys, and it was somewhat working. The majority of the cats were angry and upset still, but Blackstreak hoped spirits could be lifted. Including his, for that matter. One cat at a time, right? he thought to himself and glanced around at the others. Something was going on, but he wasn't sure what. Loonfrost and Finchstep seemed upset with each other. He tore his gaze away from them and turned back to Silverfoot. She was also looking at him intently with her colorful eyes. "How do you feel about everything that's going on?"

nettlepaw
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: open ★ tags: open

She had remained in her corner the whole night, and her body ached from her odd position while sleeping. As Nettlepaw stumbled to her paws, she groaned at the soreness. Unfortunately, she wasn't aware of any herbs. There wasn't any possibility that she would ask the Mapleclan medicine cats either. I would rather eat this rotting food than greet them politely, or greet them at all, Nettlepaw thought to herself hatefully. She stretched for a while and allowed her joints to pop, giving some relief. However, it didn't do much to ease the pain.

She glanced around and watched some of the Heathclan apprentices speak to each other, seemingly excited according to their expressions. Scorchedpaw, Otterpaw, and Creekpaw were often inseparable. For this reason, she rarely spoke to them. As curious as she was, her stubbornness kept her from walking over. If they really wanted to talk to me, they would, she told herself and settled down in a random spot, unsure of where else to go unless she wanted to bump into a Mapleclan cat. If I wasn't a medicine cat, I'd ask whoever killed my mother and then shred their faces. She glared over at the side where the rival cats lived. They were barely a few paces away, yet she wouldn't dare get close to them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ➤ E V I C T E D ||《warriors rp》-- open!

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:08 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - furious, ignorant -
Loonfrost, Bonewing)

████████████
Loonfrost's harsh comments followed Finchstep down the alley. Without hesitation Finchstep turned around once again. She wasn't having any of it. The audacity of Loonfrost's reply was remarkable. Completely ignoring Bonewing she shouted at the deputy again. "How dare you! You haven't a clue what I have been through recently. You have no right to tell me how I can or cannot act. I am extremely aware of the stress that our clans are under and I wish I could help to relieve them of that, but if you hadn't noticed, I am currently suffering some problems of my own. Keep your immature insults to yourself!" By this point Finchstep was beyond furious. This is one of the only times she had ever raised her voice at another cat. "You can think whatever you want about me, but believe me when I say this, I'm more than you will ever be," she didn't really mean that. It just slipped out in the heat of the moment. Finchstep had nothing more to say so she stood their silently staring at Loonfrost. She was breathing rapidly and her skin felt hot. Finchstep hadn't even bothered to greet or acknowledge Bonewing, the cat witessing her aggravated state of mind.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- gentle, relieved -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw wasn't a shy cat nor was he bad at making friends. He just wasn't the kind to waltz up to any stranger and propose that they bond. He looked at the excitement in his friends eyes and sighed in defeat. "All right. I guess so." He smiled briefly at them before switching his attention to the crowds of cats. "Do either of you know where Rookpaw is?" he turned to face them again. He was relieved that they had forgiven him so easily and although he wasn't exactly keen on meeting the new arrivals, he didn't want to ruin the freshly repaired relationship with Scorchedpaw and Otterpaw.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
bored, quiet -
Basiltoe, Bonewing,
Fincstep, Loonfrost)

████████████
Snaketail had been sitting in the alley, quietly looking over the cats of Heathclan. They all looked healthy but unfit, much like his own. He heard a voice begin rambling towards his direction. It was Basiltoe. He turned his attention to face the Maple clan molly who had begun walking towards him. He waited for her to take a breath, but it just seemed to be a never ending chain of words. When she mentioned the sun he looked up to the sky and was not surprised to see nothing but heavy clouds; a fact that made him frown slightly. As soon as she had stopped talking, voices of angry cats could be heard from further down the alley. "Spoke to soon," he stated not even turning to face her. "Vanillastar only sees what he wants to see, Bailtoe," Snaketail replied dully. He stood up and stretched his front paws before finally turning to face Basiltoe. "Duty calls," he meowed with a sarcastic smile. He walked off in the direction of the shouting, still no expression on his face. He padded over and stood beside an unfamiliar cat and watched as Finchstep exploded once again. He chuckled. "What did you get yourself into, Loonfrost?"
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:59 pm

S I L V E R F O O T
| Female | 15 Moons | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Allies | Tags: Blackstreak
A snort sounded out her mouth. ''Great Starclan, I'd give a claw for anything but a rat!'' Her anger caught on and her eyes flashed, but with a scolding tone, she silenced herself. Be grateful with what you've been given, she intrusted herself, inhaling deeply. Her gaze slightly softened, and she felt sympathy for the tom. All this time she was thinking about how she was felt, and not how others felt. ''I think that there is a good meal or two around, but we're just not looking in the right places.'' She thought about proposing going hunting, but decided to save it for later. Giving a effortless grunt, she settled beside the tom, trying to dismiss the burning smell of twoleg garbage beside them. Although she was in no mood to gossip or share tounge, she just wanted to talk about how Blackstreak was doing. All cats are effected differently, she reminded herself. A feeling of scorn hit her, and a snarky comment felt like erupting, but she pushed it down and mewed out, ''I-I'd like to know why Twolegs did it, but more importantly, I'd just love to find a new home. Some soft moss, fresh water, good-prey (here she gave a disgusted glance to the garbage but continued), and maybe even a lush-new territory without the close-quarters and rouges.'' Closing her eyes, she tried to imagine it all, and the image stuck in her head, sending a short-lived wave of happiness around her.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sixteenth - vanillastar, clayfur, scorchedpaw

Postby dreaming. » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:33 pm

▬▬▬(VANILLASTAR)
    (( forty-five moons • tom • h. leader • the alleyway • tagged;; finchstep & loonfrost ((m; snaketail & bonewing))

It took him by surprise. Loonfrost and Finchstep were locked in a fight of words and his own name was being tossed around like a kit’s play item. Finchstep was rejecting Loonfrost and despising him while his deputy nobly held strong for her leader. She would not let a bitter word leave her mouth in attack against his name, even as matters became increasingly hostile. His ears flattened. It was strange to see. Not for the dislike of how Vanillastar behaved but for who was engaging in the dislike. It was commonplace to have some amount of aversion for him to the point Vanillastar had grown accustomed to it. He even found enjoyment in being despised by Mapleclan cats and found fun in tempting Beetlestar’s patience. Even having his name dragged through the mud by his own clanmates didn’t shake him outwardly. As long as he won an argument, he’d feel successful. Besides, in a few days time everything would wash away like scents in rain. At least in his mind it worked as such. But to have his own Medicine cat reject him? And so loudly that Snaketail and Bonewing came to intervene? It did upset him. It wasn’t anger and it wasn’t exactly sorrow. It was more of an isolated feeling that sometimes greeted him at hours where he should be asleep. A sense of forsakenness. He always knew Loonfrost would be beside him despite everything. Through all his tantrums, heated moments, and snark. He thought that of Finchstep too, but he guessed wrong. Vanillastar absolutely hated being wrong. He should always be correct. The life of his clan depended on him being right and so did Vanillastar's own sanity. Vanillastar left his post waiting for the patrol. This needed to be tended to first. “Stop this!” Vanillastar stood between the two mollies. “Finchstep, you shouldn’t speak to Loonfrost as such. I was the one who sent her to you so if you want to have words, have them with me.” His tail whipped from side to side, his mind still reeling on how to fix everything. “You are no better than her and she isn’t any better than you. When I die Loonfrost will take her rightful place as leader. How will you advise her when you so clearly disrespect her?” He stopped for a moment, taking a slightly pained breath. “And when did this spite for me grow?”

▬▬▬(CLAYFUR)
    (( thirty-six moons • tom • m. warrior • the alleyway • tagged;; basiltoe & adderstrike ((m; softpaw))

His eyes widen as Basiltoe suddenly bided him a goodbye. Had he said something to send her away? He tilted his head to the side, trying to think over his words. Perhaps the molly could have decided to brave the Heathclan cats? Strange, but Basiltoe has never been exactly standoffish. There was a small urge to follow her to question her but Adderstrike’s concerns hit the air. He tore his eyes away from his friend to give Adderstrike his full attention. His ears perked in surprise as the grey tom voiced the concerns that ran rampant in Clayfur’s own mind but were often dismissed as insane. The tom hesitated before laying a paw delicately on Adderstrike’s side. Softpaw was beginning to wake and fights were already breaking out between the Heathclan cats. If they wished to speak with Beetlestar in private now was the time. He leaned closer to Adderstrike. “I don’t know much of Bonewing past his name, position and odd paws. He doesn’t do a lot of noteworthy things. But I know his shared apprentice, Nettlepaw, is completely unhinged. If we are going to bring his name up, we should bring her up too. But don’t try to sound so manic, he might not take you seriously.” Clayfur took his paw away from Adderstrike and cocked his head over to Beetlestar. “Let’s go talk to him. I don’t think a massacre is really going to be planned but Heathclan cats are tricky by nature. They act independently so much that he might do something bad on his own terms.” Clayfur rose from his spot, waiting for Adderstrike to lead the way to Beetlestar.

▬▬▬(SCORCHEDPAW)
    (( eight moons• molly • h. apprentice • the alleyway • tagged;; otterpaw, creekpaw, fogpaw, rookpaw, nettlepaw

Excitement rushed through her body as a unanimous agreement came to be. Her eyes were lit with spirit, determined to start their adventure into unknown territory. Her line of sight locked in on Fogpaw once again. Finally, she’ll be able to capture this cat with her friends and see what lies in that bout of fur. “We’ll find Rookpaw on the way,” She chirped, padding hastily down the alley. Scorchedpaw came to an abrupt stop as she saw Rookpaw had found their target before the three could even find him. “Are you kidding me? I saw her first.” She growled lightly, lashing her tail. What a mood killer. It felt the same as another apprentice stealing the prey item you were going to capture. She pouted, glancing over to her side. Nettlepaw was finally clear in sight. It cleared up one mystery but didn’t settle the frustration. “Nettlepaw!” She called over, deciding to add more to her entourage. “Come on we are going to check out the others. Or do you have mouse bile to eat?” She joked, scampering back over to her original target. She quickly circled around Rookpaw and Fogpaw, eyeing up the Mapleclan cat like a prized fish. She reminded her of Creekpaw. Such a large amount of hair. “Well, well, well! Looks like you beat me to it, Rookpaw.” Scorchedpaw meowed, slowing her circling to a slow creep. She inched forward every so often before moving back into her own space. Fogpaw smelled so…different. Under layers of twoleg smell was something she smelt so often from the east. The maple forests. “You smell weird,” Scorchedpaw spouted out, not caring if she disrupted any conversation Rookpaw had been having. “Do you really climb trees? Do you like fish? What’s Mapleclan like? What did you tell Rookpaw before I got over here? Hey, what's you're name?” She glanced back at her friends every so often. Despite her bold actions, her tail twitched in nervousness. Her claws unsheathed every time Fogpaw breathed a little too deep or moved in a way that spooked Scorchedpaw. She wasn’t sure how friendly the other cat exactly was.
dreaming.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ twelve || blackstreak and nettlepaw

Postby SilentMelody » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:07 pm

blackstreak
male ★ 37m ★ pan. ★ heath. warrior ★ crush: - ★ tags: silverfoot

His right ear twitched when she gave the sudden outburst about rats, but waited patiently for her to calm down. Blackstreak's maw was still pulled into a smile, and he didn't want to discourage her. "I would hope so too... there's too much crowfood around and even more rats surrounding it. I wonder if there's anything fresh, alive, and cleaner," he joked slightly. The other part of him was serious and whimsical. It would definitely benefit the clan to find a better food source. Glancing down at himself, Blackstreak noticed that his pelt was dingier and an odder shade of light brown compared to how it used to be. Perhaps it would benefit the clan to find a cleaner home, too. A feeling of disgust and hatred towards the twolegs roiled through him, but he brushed it away before it got to him. "I would love to find a new home too," Blackstreak admitted with a sigh. "It would be nice to find an area outside of the twolegplace, but I don't know if Vanillastar will want to move so soon after coming here." He glanced over at the leader and noticed that he was talking to both Loonfrost and Finchstep after what seemed to be a fight. Turning his gaze back to Silverfoot, Blackstreak saw that her eyes were closed. Though he was curious, he let her be and waited for her.

nettlepaw
female ★ 10m ★ homo. ★ heath. med. cat app. ★ crush: open ★ tags: scorchedpaw & group

Her eyes were starting to water from the stench of the twolegs' crowfood, and the majority of her mind urged her to walk out of the alley. However, a different voice -- a real voice -- called out to her. Nettlepaw snapped out of her daze and blinked rapidly to compose herself. "I don't eat mouse bile," she snapped, although a part of her knew Scorchedpaw was joking. Jokes didn't come by her easily, and she preferred not to laugh at them. Nettlepaw sneered and stood up, shaking her pelt. I wonder what these three are up to, she thought to herself, knowing that Scorchedpaw, Otterpaw, and Creekpaw had a reputation. It came to her attention that Scorchedpaw was heading towards Rookpaw... who was talking to Fogpaw. "You have got to be kidding me," Nettlepaw snarled aloud though no one was around.

She followed close behind after the three apprentices and stopped when Scorchedpaw halted in front of the Mapleclan apprentice -- a long-furred, light brown she-cat with darker markings. Why is Rookpaw talking to her in the first place? He's such a softie, Nettlepaw wondered. On second thought, does my father know about this? Is he condoning this behavior? Fury at Blackstreak flowed through her. There was no way he could have moved on from the incidence with Gingerheart and the Mapleclan cats on patrol that day. Nettlepaw was broken away from her thoughts for a second when Scorchedpaw claimed that Fogpaw smelled weird. She's right... the alley has smelled a lot different since they arrived. At Scorchedpaw's glance back, Nettlepaw couldn't help but smirk. Her head moved in a slight nod of encouragement. She wanted to see how this would end.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sinensys » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:32 pm

──────────── ✵✵✵ FOGPAW ! ! ────────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 12 moons. iii. panromantic. iv. tagged: rookpaw, scorchedpaw & co, nettlepaw.
────────────────────────────────────────

fogpaw mentally seized up as a cheery cat eagerly approached her. he seemed about her age, so she assumed he was still also an apprentice. he rushed into a conversion with her, and the thick furred molly was faced with a new wave of anxiety. who was this heathclan tom? why was he talking to her? why did he approach her so cheerily? why-

as she opened her mouth to respond, another group of cats neared her, the boldest of which struck up a dialogue with the tom who had just started a conversation. a thousand words ran to her tongue, bypassing her brain, and threatened to leave her mouth; she clenched her jow to keep them there and not out in the open. the short-furred and boldest cat circled around her and then slowing to leisurely slink around her, gliding as she began the questionaire. fogpaw remained silent, holding her breath and praying to starclan that a fight doesn't break out. she didn't think her nerves could handle any more conflict, especially after seeing the heathclan issue with the medicine cats and the way that adderstrike struck up a fight the day before. she prayed to starclan that a warrior would be sent to interfere - it didn't have to be basiltoe - before she spoke up. "my name is fogpaw," she began.

"i do like climbing some trees, but not all of us do," she paused before mumbling a meek: "it's like seeing the edge of the world if you get really high up." fogpaw glanced at rookpaw before shrugging. "i didn't get to say anything until you guys came over," she admitted softly. she felt every one of her muscles tense up, tail nervously closed around her toes, body lumped downwards slightly. the molly felt a tinge of thankfullness that the other molly was speaking loudly and with clarity; fogpaw might not have heard her over the sound of her heartbeat in her ears had the other spoke softly. "what- what about you?"

──────────── ♖♖♖ BONEWING ! ! ────────────
i. heathclan. ii. 26 moons. iii. bisexual, male preference. iv. tagged: loonfrost, finchstep, vanillastar.
───────────────────────────────────────────

bonewing stood in shock at hearing his peer's tongue lashing; finchstep might as well have been a warrior with the attacks she made. bonewing just stood there for a few moments before blinking and opening his mouth to try and coax finchstep into a state of calmness. sometimes words needed to be said in order to truly release those weighted stones onto the ground. sometimes it simply had to be that way for all those unspoken thoughts to be released. that didn't mean that somewhere in the back of his skull a mean voice snickered: "it's a shame you'd never get away with the stunt she pulled," it teased. "unless you're willing to risk being outcast," it threatened.

but before bonewing could voice anything, vanillastar had stepped it, which meant that bonewing could say nothing until the white tom won his argument. maybe later he could speak with finchstep in private in hopes of soothing her. he couldn't disagree with what she said: vanillastar was haughty, and he didn't always have the best ideas. but, that did not mean that she could voice those thoughts so publicly, especially in front of the other clan. he closed his mouth, tail and left ear twitching slightly, and he waited for the scene to unfurl before he silently stepped in.

────────── ⚔⚔⚔ ADDERSTRIKE ! ! ──────────
i. mapleclan. ii. 34 moons. iii. pansexual. iv. tagged: clayfur; men. owlpaw, willowpelt, vanillastar & co.
───────────────────────────────────────────

bonewing. even his name was eerie and unsettling. the grey tom's tail twitched again, even after clayfur's gentle touch. adderstrike glanced in the direction of the heathclan commotion: there he saw as the heathclan leader (starclan curse him and his clan) tried to sort out a fued between his medicine cats and deputy. and he was reminded that being crafty as heathclan meant no one was there truly for the honor and for the sake of the clan - it was all personal gain. vanillastar was arrogant, loonfrost was spiteful, and that bonewing was just trying to fake his way into being revered despite his mangled toes. it was tragic. mapleclan didn't have the same issues: their conflicts were all based on the betterment of the clan and not a personal rise to fame.

he nodded as clayfur leaned in and explained himself, and the grey tom couldn't agree more (though on second thought, he could, actually). he rose and after nodding to clayfur once more, marched his way over to beetlestar, ignoring the heathclan madness to start sharing his theory with their leader: "beetlestar," he dipped his head, not really caring that he could be interrupting any conversation that was going on between him and the medicine cats. "i think we need to fear for the safety of the warriors being sent on patrol. hear me out," he took a deep breath, "we think that they might try to murder the warriors out there and, with their medicine cat and medicine apprentice's reputations as being knowledgeable on causes of death, pin it on natural causes, like foxes of twolegs or the twolegs' monsters. i fear for the warriors' - and the clan's - safety," he finished with finality, tail beginning its usual battle with some unseen enemy.
sinensys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:58 pm

████████████

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙
(20 moons - female - medicine
cat - furious, ignorant -
Loonfrost, Bonewing,
Snaketail, Vanillastar)

████████████
Finchstep's eyes travelled along the growing crowd as she watched them process what was unfolding before them. Finchstep had always been relatively shy and she didn't enjoy the attention. Her gaze hovered over the crowd for a moment longer before she focused on Vanillastar. He was obviously confused and to some degree hurt. Finchstep had never intended for her words to be so crude and disheartening. She took a deep, sharp breathe before staring hard at the floor. He wasn't wrong. Finchstep had never liked Loonfrost much and probably never would, but she respected her. She was aware that both of their rolls in the clan were equally important and how both required an immense amount of dedication.

Finchstep raised her head to face Vanillastar, ashamed. "I am deeply sorry." Finchstep swallowed, her throat dry and sore. "I know your time is valuable and it wasn't right for me to react in this way. However, I do not take complete fault for my reaction. My mood was flammable when you rejected me, Loonfrost just happened to be the unlucky cat to fuel the fire already brewing."

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚙𝚊𝚠
(9 moons - male - apprentice
- gentle, relieved -
scorchedpaw, otterpaw)

████████████
Creekpaw followed his friends to where the new arrivals were located. He approached them with his friends; keeping his distance. He didn't know these cats in the slightest, but still found himself with an awkward smile on his face. He listened as Scorchedpaw fired question after question, leaving no time for an answer. Did she ever run out of breath? A small feeling of pity settled in Creekpaw's heart as he listened to his friends continue badgering the mapleclan cat.

"Guys, give them a break. They just got here and they probably aren't in the mood for your interrogation." He could see that Fogpaw was clearly uncomfortable and he didn't want his friends to scare her off.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

████████████

𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚕
(31 moon - male - deputy -
bored, quiet -
Basiltoe, Bonewing,
Fincstep, Loonfrost)

████████████
Snaketail had been sitting in the alley, quietly looking over the cats of Heathclan. They all looked healthy but unfit, much like his own. He heard a voice begin rambling towards his direction. It was Basiltoe. He turned his attention to face the Maple clan molly who had begun walking towards him. He waited for her to take a breath, but it just seemed to be a never ending chain of words. When she mentioned the sun he looked up to the sky and was not surprised to see nothing but heavy clouds; a fact that made him frown slightly. As soon as she had stopped talking, voices of angry cats could be heard from further down the alley. "Spoke to soon," he stated not even turning to face her. "Vanillastar only sees what he wants to see, Bailtoe," Snaketail replied dully. He stood up and stretched his front paws before finally turning to face Basiltoe. "Duty calls," he meowed with a sarcastic smile. He walked off in the direction of the shouting, still no expression on his face. He padded over and stood beside an unfamiliar cat and watched as Finchstep exploded once again. He chuckled. "What did you get yourself into, Loonfrost?"
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

▸ stag, nine | ember, eleven | owl, eleven | otter, eleven

Postby Birchii » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:10 am

STAGLEAP ;
      {thirty-eight moons}{tom}{mapleclan warrior}{alley}{Softpaw, Adderstrike & co, Vanillastar; (mention Emberfoot, Sunpaw)}
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

xXxXxHe drifted between the realms of consciousness, his tail flicking idly as he dozed in the muggy heat. Had it been a tad cooler, Stagleap would have likely fallen back into a comfortable and deep sleep, but the warmth of the alley and his companions waking up kept him in a state of faint slumber. Deciding that he’d had enough time to wake up, he opened his eyes once more, squinting as his eyes grew adjusted to the sunlight flooding their temporary den. A small groan escaped him as he rose to his paws – the aches of sleeping on such hard and peculiar terrains hadn’t left him after all – and huffed a gentle sigh as he nodded to his clanmates at his sides.

xXxXx “Why does it have to be so flea-jumpin’ hot?” He mumbled, his voice thick and croaky as it always was after he woke up. He wasn’t sure what was happening, but decided to sit quietly as he inspected the alleyway. It was smart to read the signs of the environment first, and he was grateful for it when he realised there was a commotion occurring between Vanillastar, Finchstep and Loonfrost. He couldn’t help but scoff. The highest ranks of their new allies were bickering amongst themselves like they were no older than excitable apprentices. A quick glance to Softpaw gave him a sense of amusement; even his own apprentice was better behaved and more subtle about any qualms than these HeathClanners were. “Well that’s promising, isn’t it? Our new allies can’t even have harmony within their own clan,” He muttered, not speaking to anyone in particular. He felt a tad regretful for voicing his opinions. After all, their day was already going to be difficult, why did he have to add a negative thought in the mix to start it off? Stagleap couldn’t help it though; it felt like he merely said what his friends were thinking.

xXxXxThe brown tabby turned his attention to Adderstrike as he made bold claims about the HeathClan cats wanting to attack MapleClan. He frowned, thinking it was nothing more than a foolish thought from an opinionated tom, but he said nothing. Actually, he felt speaking to Beetlestar would be useful, since they could speak their piece to their leader, share their concerns and suggestions ahead of time. Bonewing was a medicine cat, so Stagleap doubted any huge issues would arise – or so he hoped – but there was the concern of Emberfoot and Sunpaw. He knew the molly was feisty and would undoubtedly butt heads with the patrol at least once, and since she was the mentor of the apprentice, it would be foolish to assume the youngster wouldn’t follow suit.

xXxXxA quick moment of contemplation led to the tom deciding he would accompany Clayfur and Adderstrike. He wanted to add his worries and thoughts to the conversation, and felt there was no better time than the present to do so. He nodded at Softpaw to indicate he was joining his clanmates, allowing her the decision to join them or not. The brown tabby tom dipped his head in greeting and flashed an apologetic smile at the medicine cats, listening as Adderstrike spoke hurriedly. It did sound a bit… farfetched, but he knew Adderstrike had real reason for concern and cared about his clan’s safety.

xXxXx “If I may add my own piece, while I don’t share quite the same ideas as Adderstrike, I do worry for the patrol. Emberfoot is known to be uh… As bold as her fur colour, shall we say. I don’t trust there to be much harmony on this patrol,” he added, stepping back once he was finished.

EMBERFOOT ;
      {twenty-three moons}{molly}{heathclan warrior}{alley}{Bonewing, Sunpaw; (mention Vanillastar,, Adderstrike & co)}

xXxXxEmberfoot looked up from her groom, nodding her head briefly to greet Bonewing. An amused snort escaped her as he greeted her. “Today will be frustrating, I can guarantee one of those MapleClanners are going to get me riled up in some way,” she responded, flicking her gaze over to the felines that would make up the patrol. They seemed to be rising slowly as well. “I just hope they don’t push it. It’s far too warm today and it’ll make me more irritable.” She was cut off from Vanillastar’s call, turning her gaze to meet that of her leader’s. He seemed to indicate she should round of the ruffians that formed the joint-clan patrol, and gave a begrudging sigh and a roll of her eyes. Seeing tensions rising amongst her clanmates, she scowled and watched as Bonewing left her to go and see what the issue was this time. Tensions were rising too soon for her liking, and it was putting a damper on her mood.

xXxXxShe instead turned her attention to Sunpaw, prodding him in the side. “You going to wake up any time soon, sleepyhead?” She grinned, lightening the sullen look that was undoubtedly plastered on her face. This was a chance to make a real change for the clans. Patrolling would let them find out what resources there were, where the dangers lurked and how to avoid them, what route they could take to escape their current situation, maybe find some lost clanmates. Her gaze drifted to Sunpaw before she rapidly turned it away, a quick guilt flashing across her face before melting away just as rapidly.

xXxXxShe could hear Finchstep, Loonfrost and Vanillastar heatedly speaking with one another, but felt no urge or desire to listen in. Emberfoot wanted to stay as calm and upbeat as she possibly could for the patrol. Perhaps if she played nice to start with, the MapleClan cats would behave, too… Ugh. MapleClan. She looked up to the patrol cats to find they’d split up and flicked her eyes around to locate them. ‘They’re slippery little serpents this morning,’ she thought to herself, spotting most of them speaking quietly with Beetlestar whilst HeathClan’s high ranks were bickering. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the MapleClan cats talking. What were they saying? Were they planning something, or merely having a quiet moment with their leader? It made her uneasy, and she continued to watch them, not bothering to look subtle. She was going to wait until they finished their little chat, and then would round them up and find out if any further instructions were given before heading out.

OWLPAW ;
      {ten moons}{tom}{mapleclan med cat apprentice}{alley}{Willowpelt, Beetlestar; (mention Finchstep, Loonfrost, Adderstrike & co)}

xXxXxOwlpaw awoke with a start, though he settled quickly realising it was Willowpelt who had pulled him from his slumber. He offered her a sleepy smile, his sweet demeanour clear as the sunny sky across his face. “Good morning, Willowpelt,” he greeted her, quickly rising to his paws. While he was able to sleep for as long as he could – not unlike any other apprentice – he was able to hop into action quickly and without complaint soon after he did eventually awake. He always put it down to being a medicine cat apprentice; not waking up soon meant potentially endangering clanmates, as opposed to being simply late to a patrol.

xXxXx “Gosh, it’s warm today, isn’t it?” He mewed. Before waiting for a reply, he began to quickly wash his fur, hoping to get some of the foul-tasting grit that formed the twoleg-made floor. He dipped his head respectfully to Beetlestar as the leader addressed Willowpelt, tilting his head as he looked over at Owlpaw. The young apprentice also offered up a warm smile to Beetlestar – he was young, but not foolish. Well, he was foolish at times, but he was emotionally aware and could generally read the atmosphere fairly well, meaning he could feel the tensions were still high in the alley. As Willowpelt addressed him, he blinked a few times, the obliviousness to her request obvious in his face. His nose scrunched with a shade of confusion, but the ‘Aha!’ moment was clear upon his muzzle as he understood what was being asked. “Time to say hi to Finchstep, then?” He grinned, standing up to scoot closer to his mentor.

xXxXxAs he was about to turn to approach the HeathClan medicine cat, the eruption of disagreements between Finchstep and Loonfrost burst forth. Owlpaw froze, immediately uncertain of what to do. After a few moments, he decided stepping back to stand beside his mentor once more and glare at the floor, a shade of shame for not wanting to approach gracing his face. He stole a glance upwards and grinned sheepishly. “I uh… think I’ll wait a little bit. I’d like to keep my ears for now,” he explained, flicking his tailtip nervously. He kept quiet as some of the warriors from the clan approached, clearly wishing to speak with Beetlestar. Adderstrike spoke first, his words startling Owlpaw deeply. He knew there was distrust between the clans, but… murder? Insinuating that HeathClan’s medicine cats would cover it up? The small tom stole a glance towards Bonewing, and then to Nettlepaw. Were they not trustworthy after all? Owlpaw looked up at Willowpelt, curious to see his mentor’s reaction to the sentiment that seemed to be mostly echoed by Stagleap and Clayfur.

OTTERPAW ;
      {eleven moons}{molly}{heathclan apprentice}{alley}{Creekpaw, Scorchedpaw, Rookpaw, Nettlepaw, Fogpaw}

xXxXxOtterpaw grinned as Creekpaw agreed to the plan, ripples of amusement waving over her as Scorchedpaw picked her target – Fogpaw. She’d met the MapleClan apprentice once or twice at gatherings, but didn’t ever speak to them much. Her younger friend’s enthusiasm was a brightness to their darkened situation, and a way to momentarily forget the troubles both clans were going through. She couldn’t help but laugh at the molly hopping away, ready to bombard the MapleClan apprentices with all the questions that were bubbling away; Scorchedpaw was so adorable to Otterpaw in that moment. She turned to Creekpaw, grinning to the mellower tom with a look of ‘You know what she’s like,’ fixed on her face after she heard his sigh. She was about to answer his question regarding Rookpaw’s location when she spotted the apprentice greeting Fogpaw. “Well that makes it easier, doesn’t it?”

xXxXxThe brown molly trailed after her eager companion, happy to let Scorchedpaw take the lead while she held back a little with Creekpaw. She wasn’t sure how he was feeling after their argument, and even though she knew both her and Scorchedpaw’s forgiveness towards him was genuine and complete, Otterpaw still had a twinge of concern for her fuzzy friend. She aimed to make it clear that there was no tension or bad blood between them all. Her gaze drifted to Nettlepaw as she joined the group, stifling her laugh at the medicine cat apprentice’s response to Scorchedpaw’s lighthearted joke.

xXxXxShe settled herself down beside Nettlepaw and Creekpaw, hoping to not intimidate Fogpaw by suddenly surrounding the MapleClanner. A purr of laughter escaped her at Scorchedpaw’s immediate interrogation, the endless questions and comments piling up. “Maybe breathe in-between your questions, Scorchedpaw,” she giggled, gently teasing her. She switched her gaze to Fogpaw, a warm smile planting itself upon her face and she greeted the tom, “Hey, Fogpaw. Don’t mind Scorchedpaw, I don’t think her brain ever slows down.” The older molly licked her paw and swiped it across her ears, hoping to give a more… casual feel to the curiosity that likely bubbled in all of them. They were all still apprentices after all, Otterpaw included. Being close to warrior-age didn’t take away that kit-like energy or inquisitiveness, and frankly, she was happy for it; nothing worried her more than becoming old and grumpy, burdened with the troubles that inevitably came through time. “Oh! My name is Otterpaw, in case I didn’t mention that before,” she informed the MapleClan apprentice, realising that she hadn’t introduced herself. Despite having met him a pawful of times before, she couldn’t actually recall sharing her name with him before.
Birchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➤ Willowpelt (13) / Softpaw (13)

Postby purpleglitter » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:02 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Willowpelt

[ female ] [ 40 moons ] [ maple medicine cat ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; beetlestar, owlpaw, finchstep, vanillastar, adderstrike & co ]

As the argument got more and more heated by the minute, Willowpelt looked on with a dismayed look on her face. So much tension, and it hasn't been one day since the merging of the clans. Thankfully so far it had only been this skirmish, but one amongst the higher up ranks of cats was not looking promising for the future. As she watched the cats verbally fight with each other, she could see exactly what she felt had gone wrong here. Vanillastar (being Vanillastar) had rudely turned away his medicine cat, Finchstep had turned on Loonfrost in anger at being turned away, and Loonfrost had reacted poorly in anger at Finchstep's retort. It was like a domino effect, but hopefully it could be resolved here and not spread any further.

She nodded to Owlpaw, "Yes, wait until things simmer down lest you get caught in the crossfire. When things calm down and if she's still feeling down you can go and see if you can lift her spirits" she said with a soft smile. Yes, that would further the domino effect if Owlpaw were to approach now, no doubt her young apprentice would be caught in the crossfire of words and of course she'd be there to defend him, but it would only spread the tension. Waiting for now was good, and it seemed that most of the tension had simmered down now, at least for a moment.

She was pulled from her musings by the approaching other cats; Adderstrike, Clayfur, Stagleap and Softpaw. Mildly annoyed that Adderstrike had approached and began speaking with no regard for interrupting, she stayed quiet for a moment and listened to what he had to say. Her annoyance only grew at his accusations, knowing full well that the suspicious tom was likely speaking so out of dislike for Bonewing. "Hmph. Planning a murder you say? Do you have any evidence to support this claim Adderstrike? I hope you aren't stirring up this trouble simply because you're being overly paranoid or actually believe that manure about Bonewing being cursed" she said, almost like a molly scolding a kit for misbehaving. Perhaps it was her medicine cat mannerisms, but she couldn't help but speak to Adderstrike like that, for it sounded to her like he was truly acting out like a kit who needed a scolding. She was careful though, to keep her voice calm and steady, no need to cause another row today. She also listened to Stagleap's comment, though seeing as he had quite a more level head about his point she stayed quiet and waited for Beetlestar to add in what he thought about it.

Softpaw

[ female ] [ 10 moons ] [ maple apprentice ] [ location; alley ] [ tags; clayfur, adderstrike, stagleap, beetlestar ]

Softpaw's eyes opened fully and she quietly watched the argument happening just a few paces away. Good gracious, a good thing she was awake now, otherwise no doubt everyone had been woken up by all the arguing going on over there. It made her a little uneasy though, watching the fighting amongst the higher ups of the Heathclan cats. Not even a day had gone by, and already there was fighting. This didn't bode well for things, especially with the more suspicious cats that were already doubting the success of the merge and if they could trust the rival clan cats. She hoped this wouldn't set them back again, and wouldn't cause more tension.

Sure enough though, Softpaw heard Adderstrike talking to Clayfur about a potential murder plot on the patrol this morning. She sighed heavily, getting to her feet and following Stagleap as he joined the group that had gone to speak to Beetlestar. She remained quiet, but with a slightly dismayed look on her face as she listened to the older warriors speaking.
purpleglitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me