❄ snowclan . o&a!

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Postby lacke » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:31 pm

DOVESTAR
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxxthe storm came out of nowhere. in the blink of an eye, the leader, shadowleap and minkpaw were surrounded by a sheet of white, unable to see
    what was in front of them. the three banded close to one another as they traveled aimlessly through the territory, praying to starclan that they would
    find their way back to camp. unfortunately, that wasn't the case. instead, dovestar had lead them to an abandoned two-leg den, where they hunched
    behind the torn walls, seeking shelter from the cold, harsh weather. that was hours ago, and dovestar wasn't able to recount how long they had been
    there. dovestar crouched in the corner of the den, ears pinned back against her skull. it was selfish, but she was angry that minkpaw was the reason
    for them being out in the storm. if her curiosity hadn't led her to wander and disappear from camp, they wouldn't be in this situation. however, she
    merely sighed and pushed the thought away. she was the leader, and she was responsible for the well being of her clan. so, she would focus on the
    well being of those around her. so, as the storm began to die down ever so slightly, she would hunt the rats that scurried over the empty floor. and
    in turn, she would hand them off to minkpaw and shadowleap, usually making sure minkpaw had food before the warrior, since he was stronger.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [rank] leader [age] sixty moons [gender] she-cat [location] the forest [tags] shadowleap, minkpaw [words] 238

SPIDERFANG
    xxxxthe elder had been basking in the crisp air just to the left of the elders den when the storm hit. hes open for interaction!
    [rank] elder [age] thirty moons [gender] tom [location] elders den [tags] open! [words] 472
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ snowclan . o&a!

Postby demonimpala67 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Dusty
Clan- None
Where- near abandoned two-leg den
Feeling- cold, anxious
With- nobody
Relationship Status- Open

Dusty was shivering hard. Caught unawares by this storm, he had to keep moving and try to find shelter. He had been out in the open, dozing in some tall grass near a stream when it started. The wind picked up, and when he tried to find his way to his den, he ended up breaking through the ice, fortunately near the shore, so he was able to climb to safety, albeit completely soaked. He knew the land well enough by now, having just traveled to this area a few moons ago, but the heavy snow had him completely disoriented. He had managed to spot a large shape in the distance, and he knew that that was probably his best bet for shelter. His paws were numb, his ears frozen, and he kept his short bobbed tail tucked down against his body to keep it from completely freezing. snow coated his thick wet fur, which had frozen against his body and chilled him to the bone. As he got close to what was clearly now an empty twoleg den, he could smell the fresh scent of cats inside. He knew it was likely to be some of the cats from the large group that lived around here, and he knew from experience that large groups of cats were not often friendly to outsiders in their territory, but if he went away and looked elsewhere for shelter, he knew he would surely get lost again, and is wouldn't be long before he would freeze in these conditions. So instead, he would have to risk crossing paths with these cats, and had to hope they would be willing to share a shelter for the time being. Severe tremors wracked his body as he looked for a way in, hypothermia beginning to set in. He was glad he wasn't far from a relatively safe place.

Lightkit
Clan- Snowclan
Where- Camp, Nursery
Feeling- Sad
With- Open
Relationship Status-Too young

Lightkit sat in the den, out of the weather. She had been told she had to wait out the storm in here. She wished she could be out playing, and was pretty bummed about having to stay in instead. She flicked her tail back and forth across the den floor as she watched the nasty weather outside.

(Soooooooo since Dusty is basically a cat popsicle, would it be alright if the patrol decided to help him recover and brought him back to camp maybe?)
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:48 am

B E E P A W ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Feeling the small wind hit her thick fur slowly opening her eyes, seeing around was all black but some light coming from the
leafs that hang over the opening of her den. Feeling lazy as she rubbed her head onto the ground feeling the cold, as that
she got up slowly flicking her front paw getting the dirty off. Turning her head looking out in the slits of the leaf, seeing
small light of the sun and clouds that go around.

Slowly walking out as she felt the tick cold air come around quickly. Taking one step still feeling the cold hard floor on her
paw pads. Looking around she saw some cats around but not interested on talking to someone right now. Walking away from
her den she looked up at her tree that she calls home, it was small for her but something to hang around on. Taking in the
cold air and puffing out it she claimed up on it. Now looking over the clan.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ post one

Postby razzberry » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:43 pm

𝐌 𝐈 𝐍 𝐊 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖 ──── ❝ 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴. ❞
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      rank: apprentice gender: shecat age: 12 mns mentor: kindleheart tags: dovestar, shadowleap

She hadn't meant for it to turn out like this. In fact she hadn't really meant for anyone to know of her departure for a brief exploration, though she couldn't have anticipated that both her leader and Shadowleap to venture out into the forest in search of her. Her nimble body shivered violently from the raging storm that wreaked havoc outside the walls of the abandoned twoleg house Dovestar had led the trio to for shelter. Minkpaw was hunkered down, tail and paws tucked tightly into her body and her ears were flat against her head, eyes half closed as she wallowed in the guilt that rose up in the pit of her stomach. She felt responsible for the whole thing. Though, in her defense nothing like this had ever happened before when she'd gone out to explore. That thought did nothing to calm the torrent of raw guilt that gnawed at her from the inside. Minkpaw didn't even want to meet Dovestar's eye, not after the annoyed look she'd received when she'd been found by Shadowleap and Dovestar. She'd been silent from then on, the only sounds coming from her were the occasional chewing whenever she was handed a rat that her leader killed.

𝐒 𝐖 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐖 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 ──── ❝ 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯, 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘮𝘢'𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘺 ❞
      rank: warrior gender: tomcat age: 30 mns apprentice: shiverpaw tags: open

--- he's currently lounging near the warriors den / he's open

𝐀 𝐒 𝐏 𝐄 𝐍 𝐒 𝐓 𝐎 𝐑 𝐌 ──── ❝ 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳? 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘮𝘣 ❞

--- she's currently sitting near a rock pile in camp, eating breakfast / she's open

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:38 am

𝑲 𝒊 𝒏 𝒅 𝒍 𝒆 𝒉 𝒆 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕
kindlekit-kindlepaw-kindleheart36 moonsfemalehomosexualmentions; -tagged; -
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
a medium-sized brown-ticked shecat with a white underbelly and thick fur and a fluffy tail. She has green eyes and soft white paws.

indentationKindleheart didn't know what she expected living in a clan called 'snowclan', but she hated these snowstorms. She curled up into a tight ball, her fluffy tail covering her face as she tried to retain any warmth that she could. Her long fur was blown around by the wind. The shecat closed her eyes to protect them from the brisk winds. When she got up, she felt all the warmth that she harvested be sucked away in the cold. She whined sadly, wishing she could just keep all of that heat.

For a cat that always lives in the snow, she hated the cold. At least, she didn't mind laying beside her clanmates and keeping warm. But when she had to stand exposed and with the wind hitting her in the face, the shecat couldn't help but groan in distaste when she wakes up to a blistering snowstorm outside of the warriors den. All the cold did was make her whiskers ice over and fall off.

𝑩 𝒂 𝒕 𝒑 𝒂 𝒘
batpaw-batpaw-batfang15 moonsmalebisexualmentions; -tagged; beepaw
a thick-furred tom with ebony black fur and yellow-green eyes

indentationBatpaw's black fur had practically turned white in the snow. He didn't want to leave his den at first, but he knew that he couldn't curl up like a kit. If he was to be a warrior, he had to toughen up. His head turned to the attention of Beepaw and his whiskers twitched. He snickered as he got low in the snow, slowly creeping towards the shecat. Even with the cover of the snow, he stuck out in the snow. His black pelt attracted sunlight, which was useful, but the downside meant that he wouldn't blend in the snow. Batpaw always hated this feature of his, so he knew that if he was to be a good warrior, he had to compensate somehow.

He was at a good leaping distance now. He wiggled his rear as he fixed himself into position. "
    Ha! Gotcha!" He yowled, leaping onto the fellow apprentice, pushing her into the snow as he bit her ear lightly enough so as to not penetrate the skin. He placed his paws on her to hold the she-cat into the snow. He growled playfully as he wiggled around. "You fight like a kit!" He teased.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

“. 1

Postby phayraoh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:26 am

. 𓅢 QUIETNIGHT ──── deputy
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    i. she-cat | ii. 34 moons | iii. location: camp | iv. tags: kindleheart
    The ebony she-cat paced back and forth in the heart of the clearing, her ears pinned back to her skull and her tail waving back and forth in a controlled manner despite the howling winds that threatened to take possession of every last hair on her pelt. From a distance she looked more like an out of place panther, as she certainly moved like one. Yes, even when the world was hidden beneath a mass of white, Quietnight still held her air of calm and tranquil majesty. She’d risen from her warm nest unlike several others many, many moments ago, unknown to the icy fangs waiting to sink their teeth into the clan’s hide. Then the storm hit, and Minkpaw’s disappearance was noted soon after. A search party with Dovestar herself in the lead was out there now. Were they safe? Had they found the missing apprentice? All these questions and more bombarded her skull like the fat snowflakes that were doing their best to turn her white. She sighed, her clouding breath snatched away by the wind. For all she knew, the party was lying dead at the bottom of some cliff they hadn’t seen; Quietnight herself could hardly see where she was putting her own paws — nor could she feel them.

What am I supposed to do? She came to a halt and stared at the camp’s entrance. Patrols couldn’t hunt. Nobody could leave the camp. All she could do was wait...wait and pray everyone returned home safely. Abandoning her place, she made her way back to the warrior’s den. A few cats were lounging around or outside, but many still shivered in their nests; Quietnight couldn’t blame them, who’d want to be out in the cold when staying warm in a nest was a better option? The brown fur of Kindleheart loomed from the white expanse as the deputy drew closer. Approaching, she gave no movements other than a flick of her tail. “You must be worried about Minkpaw,” she mewed, for the missing she-cat was Kindleheart’s apprentice, “Dovestar will find her.” The wind carried the sound of another cat’s voice, one she recognized as her own apprentice’s, Batpaw. Quietnight turned her piercing green gaze towards her black-pelted trainee, not bothering to approach him; there was nothing they could do, anyway.

. 𓆃 GALEHAZE ────── warrior
    i. tom | ii. 36 moons | iii. location: camp | iv. tags: aspenstorm
    Tucked away within the warrior’s den was an enormous mass of gray fur. A tail stuck out here, a pair of ears there, but otherwise nothing could point to the fact that the furry heap was indeed a living cat — that is until he lifted his head and gave a wide yawn. Galehaze sighed and shifted in his nest, not willing to leave its warmth and the heat rolling off of his denmates’ bodies. He’d risen once before the snowstorm had hit but had returned soon after Dovestar left to search for Minkpaw. Now, after managing to catch a few more winks, his body was telling him that sleep was no longer an option, mainly because his stomach was twisted with hunger. The warrior rose to his feet and shook out his fur; luckily for him, it was thick and long, able to keep him warm on even the coldest of nights. Shouldering out of the entrance, he noted a couple other warriors with a nod of his head before trotting off to where the fresh-kill pile was supposed to be. The wind buffeted his side and snatched away the comfort he’d known in the safety of his nest. Galehaze flattened his ears, not wanting to have to scoop pawfuls of snow out of them later.

Upon reaching the pile, he was relieved to see that it hadn’t been buried in the snow. Another cat was there as well, Aspenstorm. The icy-eyed warrior leaned down and plucked up a frozen ground squirrel from the measly pile, looking over at the she-cat with both amusement and annoyance dancing in his expression. “At this rate, we won’t even have to work to hunt. We’ll just be able to go out and collect all the prey that’s frozen solid from this mess.” He wriggled under the shelter of some bracken with his meal, tucking it under his chest so his warmth could thaw the meat — StarClan forbid he break a tooth trying to gnaw on the thing.

. 𓆸 SHIVERPAW apprentice
    i. tom | ii. 10 moons | iii. location: apprentice’s den | iv. tags: open
    Shiverpaw huddled in the depths of his den, doing what he did best: shivering. He’d gladly returned to the warmth of his nest after the storm descended upon the clan, thankful for the chance to be hidden and out of the way. The less he did, the better, because that meant less of a chance for him to screw up and do something wrong. Even now he was thinking back to before Minkpaw had disappeared. Had he talked to her before? Bumped into her or crossed paths with her? This was all his fault somehow, he knew it. He tucked his head under his paws, curling deeper into his bed of moss and feathers. What if something bad happened? Well, okay, something bad had already happened, but what about something worse? The little tom cat felt guilt burning into his pelt. Would anyone ever forgive me? Hearing voices outside of the den, Shiverpaw’s blue eyes peeled over his paws. Nope, no cats coming to toss him into the storm for causing all of this, just Batpaw tackling Beepaw.
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimu » Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:26 pm

B E E P A W ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [tagged]:batpaw

Feeling as she was being watched, she let it off. Closing her eyes as the cold breeze passes by. but then she felt someone attack her but softly. Feeling someone heavy on her as she was taken down to the ground feeling the cold snow melt into her fur from her body heat. As she closed her eyes when she fell down, she didn't see who it was but she heard their voice.

Opening them up she saw batpaw pinning her down. Hearing what he said she slowly wiggled her way out as she kicked him lightly in the belly, "Hey, no i'm not!" she said with a little laugh and a smile at the end. With that she started to shake off the snow that left with her.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ ace of pentacles

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:55 pm

━━BaileyPool]
    cc[gender. male age. fourty-three moons rank. medicine cat apprentice. ivorypelt location. medicine den w/open]
    xxxHe had been going about his business in camp tending to business. His nose was deep in herbs when the sudden change in air pressure made his whiskers twitch and his head swivels to the entrance of the den. He had initially shaken his head and returned to his duties amongst the musky odour of dried herbs but as the storm continued to persist he found himself sticking his head out once more, feeling his tail begin to flick in annoyance at the faces of cats outside in the thick weather. While, of course, the structure of their camp offered some shelter from the storm his pelt bristled, it was far too easy for the drop in temperature to claim the lives the younger and older members of the clan should an infection or flu break out. He left the confines of his den momentarily to clear his throat and make an announcement, "can everyone please stay in their dens! We can not afford sickness spreading amongst our ranks!" He was probably being overprotective but the faces of TansyKit and RavenSky came to mind, cats who had been lost due to the sickness that often flowed on the wake of bad weather. He always made a habit of learning from his mistakes and right now that justified being extra cautious, who knew what the leader's return would bring to the clan. They could return healthy, yes, but they could also return half dead and missing limbs! His mind went wild momentarily on the worst outcomes and while he slowly calmed those thoughts and returned his mind to a humming contentment those possibilities were still liable. It would be irresponsible to place all his hopes in the good outcome and then not prepare for the worst. Holding that mentality at the front of his mind he turned back to his den, beginning to line up herbs for preventing the onslaught of illness. [321]
    ━━CloudTuft]
    cc[gender. female age. twenty-three moons rank. warrior location. nursery w/lightkit]
    xxxShe had been willfully sitting in the cold, baring no mind to the harsh winds the buffered against her pelt. She found it was a feeling that made her heart and mind come alive. It was invigorating. Some description of the sky. Hears Bailey 'throwing a fit' and shimmeys into the nursery to mind the kits. Curls up around LightKit to keep them warm asks how their day is. Writer's block is fading but I wanted to get something up for Bailey at least. I'll finish CloudTuft soon. ━━WIP [000]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❄ one .

Postby xayah » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:27 pm

SHADOWLEAP an energetic warrior
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────
        male // 29 moons // tags; dovestar, minkpaw
      Shadowleap didn't mind the cold most days. His coat was long enough that the normal icy chill in the air didn't bother him. However, on days like this, when the clouds, heavy with snow, hung low, blocking the sun, and strong winds buffeted his fur, he couldn't say he was in the best mood. The warrior sat near the entrance to the old two-leg nest, eyes squinted but surveying the land outside. Nearly everything was covered in snow and ice already, swaying violently in the wind. He could hardly see a few tail-lengths outside. But never mind the calamity that was in front of him, the tom was more concerned with the storm that threatened to break behind him in the very place he took shelter. Shadowleap rose slowly to his paws, slightly stiff from the cold, and made his way further into the two-leg nest. The cover wasn't exceptional, gusts of wind still blasted in through the many holes and cracks the shelter was sporting, but it kept the worst of it at bay. And for that he was grateful. Shadowleap glanced briefly towards his leader, Dovestar, who sat hunched in the back, looking anything but pleased. He wasn't surprised. Their little mission to find and return Minkpaw to their camp had gone a little sideways, taking a quick detour inside the abandoned den and waiting out the storm was all they could do. His eyes stopped on the very apprentice that had landed them in their current situation, huddled into a tight ball a good distance away from Dovestar. Shadowleap padded towards Minkpaw and took a seat beside her, resting his tail across her shoulders for a moment before curling it over his paws. "Don't beat yourself up." he mewed quietly, in as reassuring of a tone as he could, while keeping his gaze forward.

IVORYPELT the medicine cat apprentice
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────
        female // 16 moons // tags; baileypool (sort of), open
      With wide, yellow eyes, Ivorypelt watched the storm clouds slowly roll in and felt the air around her suddenly become still. There was an eerie calmness moments before the first snowflakes began to fall. The white she-cat took that as her signal to start moving and get back inside. She was just rounding the corner, heading for the medicine den, when the familiar brown face of her mentor came hurrying through the rocks. She startled for a heartbeat, stopping mid-step as he made his announcement. Her ears strained towards the sound of his voice, trying their best to pick up what it was he was announcing to the rest of the clan. She was able to understand most of what he had said, a few words having been lost in the wind, but nevertheless, his message was received. Ivorypelt made her way into their shared den, pausing briefly to shake her pelt free of the dusting of snow, and watched as Baileypool resumed his work. She recognized a pawful of herbs lined up in front of the tom. Feverfew and lavender for high temperature, and tansy for coughs. she purred as she recalled the information. Baileypool seemed so focused on his current task she dared not disturb him. Instead, Ivorypelt laid down in a corner of the den, periodically grooming her damp fur and mentally quizzing herself on the herbs her mentor laid out.
xayah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby she's-sato » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:21 am

𝑲 𝒊 𝒏 𝒅 𝒍 𝒆 𝒉 𝒆 𝒂 𝒓 𝒕
kindlekit-kindlepaw-kindleheart36 moonsfemalehomosexualmentions; -tagged; quietnight
a medium-sized brown-ticked shecat with a white underbelly and thick fur and a fluffy tail. She has green eyes and soft white paws.

indentationKindleheart turned her head when the deputy approached her. Kindleheart frowned and turned her gaze downwards towards the snow that covered up where her paws should have been. "I can't help but feel it was my fault," She admitted. Deep down she knew it was the cruelty of nature that was responsible for their lost patrol, but she was responsible for Minkpaw, after all. She stood close to Quietnight for some warmth, icicles practically forming over the she-cat's nose. She looked up into the sky, with snowflakes attacking her face and causing her to close her eyes and look back down. "Do you think they'll be alright?" She asked, looking up at Quietnight with a gentle gaze. She didn't want to accept that they were just doomed out there. They were strong cats, surely. They would make it back, she wanted to tell herself they would. But the chances of that not happening were still there, even if she tried to be in denial to spare her feelings.

𝑩 𝒂 𝒕 𝒑 𝒂 𝒘
batpaw-batpaw-batfang15 moonsmalebisexualmentions; -tagged; beepaw, quietnight
a thick-furred, ebony black tom with yellow-green eyes

indentationBatpaw yelped dramatically as rolled off and hit the snow beneath him. He stood up, some snow piling up on his head. He sneezed as some snowflakes fell into his nose and stood up, shaking the snow off his black pelt. The young tom stood up, his fluffy black tail swishing as he crouched low to the snow. "Really? That was a weak kick!" He jested, despite that 'weak kick' being enough to knock him off balance. He heard the familiar voice of his mentor in the distance. His head shot up eagerly as he faced the direction of Quietnight. "Quietnight! Did you see how I pounced on her? She didn't even hear me!" He said confidently, his tail raising high and proud like a flag. The apprentice stood tall and proud, his chest puffed out to appear big and strong, so as to appear like the strong warrior he wanted to be.
she's-sato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me