The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

The Clan Divided Role-Play(Open)

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:00 am

Role-Play is Here! and Discussion Thread Here!

ALSO honeysageandmagic did a lovely thing and put all the characters in one thread! Just for reference and it's MUCH easier to find characters!! Here is the thread if you'd like to go back and look at them! PM them if your characters need to be updated!!

~Rules For RP~
    1. You Must Be Accepted before you can RP!
    2. No Swearing!
    3. Gorey scenes are fine Just try not to be too descriptive!
    4. Skip mating and birthing scenes please
    5. Cats May have powers Though Direct Descendants Of Stealth are strongest when it comes to these abilities! Stealth herself has great powers though they are different and only really establish connections between cats!
    6. Don't disrespect or bully other role-players ooc.
    7. Hate The Character Not The Person Role Playing Them!
    8. Inactivity will result in your characters being presumed dead/missing!(you'll get 4-8 weeks before being concidered inactive)
    9.) To Join please Head over to the discussion thread if you aren't already there to post your forums!
    10.) Only high ranks can accept forums!

--------------

~News & Updates~
A Fire Has spread through the territory leaving the camp charred Repairs are in order.
with the fire Vine Realized the lack of JaggedFangs presence in the clan leading him to be demoted and eventually he went missing.

Crumpet the loner has been appointed deputy for the time being(meaning applications are open though it'll be a tough spot to get!)

FlutteringGaze has been exiled for disobeying and rasing her paw to Vine'star.

Many cats have gone missing(Due to inactivity with in the clan) though Prickles is working to join the NettleClan.

A new clan is starting out in the abandoned barn where a rogue group resides. Started by FallenRains and Bittersweet.

NettleClan was invaded by Snakes!

StelthStep Joined Equanimity Clan only to break Fennecs Rules.

WillowDrift is going to be going to the Rising Stones to meet with StarClan(Or the dark forest) and become a full fledged medicine cat.
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:58 am, edited 81 times in total.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Accepting}

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:10 am

~Alliances & Needed Info~
-----------

NettleClan/The Clan Of Villains
Only those brave enough or stupid enough even dare attempt to join this clan, most were born into the clan darkness shrouding their hearts. Those who thrive in the darkness rise to the top.

Welcome to A Clan of Villains, where only the darkest cats linger. The pine forest where the clan resides is as dark, mysterious, and unforgiving as the cats within it. Cats outside the clan end up lost and disoriented until met with a member of the clan which shows little mercy.

~NettleClan Territory~
Camp: The camp is situated within a crater in the middle of the territory. Meetings and important announcements are made on the large hollowed out oak tree that grows above the leaders den in the center of camp. The dens are arranged so the nursery and elders' den are furthest from the entrance. The Medicine cats den is situated in a cave behind a waterfall. The Warriors' den is inside of a dirt cave with lichen hanging over its entrance. The Apprentices den is between two stones pressed up against each other. The Nursery is isolated from the rest of camp by a fallen log with a walkway through its center. The Elders is also isolated from the rest of camp by a stream.

Notable landmarks: a cave said to be haunted by ghosts, a gravesite used to bury all NettleClan cats outside the haunted cave, a clearing filled with clovers and a tree known to house owls, a mossy hollow where apprentices train, a long River going through the territory, and a large waterfall in the side of a rocky hill that not many know about.

Border Markings: an abandoned thunderpath which marks the south border, a stream which marks the north border, a massive maple tree older than the Clan marking the eastern border, the western border is marked by and abandoned twoleg place where the pines stop leading to open land.

--------

~NettleClan Alliance~
Leader(1/1)
Vine'Star-> A Fluffy black she-cat with white on her paws and chest and ominous green eyes

Deputy(1/1)
Crumpet->A brown tom with matted fur and deep golden eyes.

Medicine Cat(2/2)

BlackOutGaze->dark turtle shell, american short hair

WillowDrift-> A slender, long-haired grey cat with sweet blue eyes and a comforting face.

Medicine Cat App(0/1)

Warriors(9/60)
MushroomClaw-> A handsome Fluffy black cat with death caps growing from his fur and amber eyes.

PumpkinStrike-> A fluffy orange and brown tabby chimera with heterochromia. (one eye is a slightly darker blue it becomes violet when looking through anothers eyes)

DroopingRose->an oddly slim blue and black calico she-cat with cerulean eyes

HoneyGlow->a black cat with golden markings (rosettes) and beautiful heterochromia eyes of green and gold.

OrangeSpice-> A small Orange tabby cat with cinnamon eyes, creamy white paws and tail tip.

ChasingMoon->A fluffy she-cat with a black back that seems to start falling into white along her sides and green eyes

Prickles-> a big scruffy beige tom with golden eyes.

SmokeFeather-> A light grey cat with smoky blue eyes and long silky fur that drapes to the ground.

SparrowClaw->A large brown savannah cat with dark brown stripes, white ears, and yellow eyes.

Apprentices(4/30)
Beepaw-> Beepaw is a short she-cat who looks like a bee. She has swirling bee antennas and a stubbed tail.

SecretPaw-> A fluffy red bodied she-cat with a black tail, head, legs and heterochromia.

Almondpaw->A white tom with fluffy fur and brown paws. His eyes are golden-brown.

Aurorapaw->A short-haired she-cat with extremely dark blue fur and black eartips. Her eyes are a shade of periwinkle.

Queens(1/5)
RoseThorn-> a beautiful calico with green eyes.

Kits(6/15)
HavocKit-> A Fluffy Half orange half dark brown kit with 2 different colored green eyes.

Shadowkit-> A sleek grey kit with green eyes.

SilverThornkit->A pink tinted calico with fluffy fur and pretty blue eyes.

Honeykit->A dark, jack with a golden fluffy pelt and tired brown eyes

Brittlekit-> A dark brown tabby tom with green eyes

Marigoldkit-> a Tortoiseshell tom with green eyes and a puffed-out chest

Elders(1/6)
SilentClover-> An oddly pretty long furred calico with dull green eyes.

-------------------

EquanimityClan Aka The Clan Of Peace

Camp(Temporary): The camp is in a large abandoned barn! There is a lot of open space and stacks of hay used to make nests! They usually hold meetings on the open floor in the center of the barn they also share prey and hang out in the center! Also there are no set dens! Though kits usually nest near the middle of the barn while warriors near the front and somewhere between the middle and back! The very back of the barn seems to have VERY few nests though because of how dreary and dark it looks because of lack of light... The few windows back there seem to be boarded up!

Notable LandMarks(temporary): There is a large well hidden lake with a shed at the waters edge surrounded by thick tree and bamboo it's hard to navigate and easy to get lost in! There is a wheat field full of wheat placed on an open scape of rolling hills! It's been untouched since the two legs left though it's growing strong and tall good for hiding and hunting!

Border Markings(Temporary): The borders are just at the edge of the fields the barn is placed in though one border is on the opposite side of the small collection thick trees and bamboo though small it's hard to navigate and Fennec is the only one who seems to know how to get out!

~EquanimityClan Alliance~
Leader(1/1)
FallenRains->His pelt is many shades of silver, plush, with a floofy tail and odd bright blue eyes.

Deputy(1/1)
RisingSun->An extremely handsome tom with light golden fur, dark golden stripes, and blue eyes.

Medicine Cat(1/1)
Bittersweet->a black and white spotted she-cat with a crossed-off heart on her chest

Medicine Cat App(0/1)

Warriors(2/60)
StealthStep-> a sleek black she-cat with golden yellow eyes.

MoonlitBeach-> a beautiful fluffy beige she-cat with light green eyes

Apprentices(1/30)
Mosspaw-> a cream and calico medium pelted cat, with green eyes, and no claws in her front paws

Queens(0/4)

Kits(2/15)
Quietkit-> A fluffy silvery-white tabby with crystal blue eyes.

Starlingkit-> a pretty tortoiseshell kit

Elders(0/6)

-------------------

Outside The Clans

~Non-Clan Characters~

~Loners~
~Territory~
An Open Flower Field, A small oak forest, a burned two-leg den, old half buried ruins with a large cave system underneath, a large scary and ultimately deadly Swamp/Jungle.

~Loners Alliance~
Mimic-> An extremely small fluffy white calico kit with a half red half black face, a bobbed tail, and silver-gray eyes.

FlutteringGaze-> an absolutely stunning tortoiseshell with speckled light gray eyes(Exiled)

Astra-> A fluffy black she-cat whose pelt reflects the stars at night and heterochromia. (Witchy Jungle Swamp Cat!)

WishLight-> A gorgeous messy furred white she-cat with a black tail and golden yellow eyes.

~Fennecs Rogue Group/The Reserve~
~Reserve Territory~
A large abandoned barn, a large well hidden lake with a shed at the waters edge, a wheat field, and rolling hills.

~Reserve Alliance~
Fennec Fox->A large Orange and White Maine Coon with one bright blue and one golden yellow eye.

Relic-> An extremely large long furred black tom with piercing blue eyes.

~KittyPets~
~Territory~
a section of active two-leg dens, alleyways, a few other two-leg dens further out, a farm, and a biker bar(Clover goes there with her two-leg)

KittyPet Alliance~
Clover-> An extremely gorgeous black and white she-cat with forest green eyes and long fur.(KittyPet)

FluffBall->a fragile tom with tired eyes and a hummingbird beak.
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:04 am, edited 25 times in total.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Accepting}

Postby MurderousMushroom » Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:19 am

Name: Vine'Star
Age: "Don't ask a she-cat her age especially not the one who rules over you puny cats" -Vine'Watcher upon becoming deputy.
Gender/Pronouns: Female She/Her
Crush: Open!
Powers(Is limited): Unknown as she keeps them hidden (for the most part)
1 Line Appearance: A Fluffy black she-cat with white on her paws and chest and ominous green eyes
Personality: Greedy, Demanding, Rude, Manipulative, Sinister, and Protective of her kits.
BackStory: Vine'star was born to her mother Stealth while lost in the mist of the pine forest. Their mother vanishing when they were very young. Growing up within the thick maze of trees and fog with her sister Fox they learned to navigate the wild place and made it their home. Eventually they were found by a strange group of cats that were patroling ThrushCall the leader of the patrol offered them a place to stay and therefore they joined the clan known as NettleClan. ThrushCall who had been deputy soon fell in love with Vine though tragedy struck leaving Thrush to become leader. Vine was appointed deputy and was extremely close with Thrush. Fox had been by her sisters side this whole time. The sisters were close until Vine took Thrush as a mate Fox became greedy and flirted with Thrush. Eventually Thrush began to question his loyalty to Vine and started seeing Fox behind his mates back. Eventually Fox became pregnant refusing to reveal the father. The day Foxes kits were born Vine snapped hurt and betrayal in her eyes as she looked at her sisters 2 kits. 1 looked exactly like Thrush leaving Vine to interagate her sister until she confessed everything. Hatred filled her heart as she took the kits out into the territory late night throwing them into the river. The kits no where to be found the next morning left fox to let out a feral wail waking the whole camp. Vine comforted her sister harboring thos secret as Thrush looked down at Fox not only for letting Vine find out but losing their kits. Vine loved her sister dearly and hated seeing her so hurt. Thrush ended up killing Fox for messing up leading Vine to become fully corrupt a deputy who then met PumpkinStrike who reminded her so much of what she could've had. Vine started seeing Pumpkin behind Thrushes back Vine became pregnant though Thrush never suspected a thing until he met Pumpkin along the border. Vine had snuck out seeing the two soon after. Thrush was attacking Pumpkin when Vine showed up Vine did her best to protect Pumpkin fighting for them. After the attack and the death of Thrush Vine went back to the clan with Pumpkin and the body of their leader. Coming up with some elaborate excuse for what had happened. Vine became leader and cut ties with Pumpkin swearing to never love a cat again. Her feelings for pumpkin slowly faded though she still cares for the other she-cat deeply. Pumpkin knows this yet they choose to go their seprate ways. Pumpkin is one of the only cats to have seen Vines Kindess first hand and She misses the cat Vine once was.
Other: N/A

Name: HavocKit
Gender/Pronouns: They/Them
Crush: To young but is open for one in the future!
Powers(Is limited):They can use shadows to travel and blind their opponents or put them in a trance making them relive their worst nightmares.
1 Line Appearance: A Fluffy Half orange half dark brown kit with 2 different colored green eyes.
Personality: Cocky, brags a lot, Rude, Thinks extremely highly of themselves, Doesn't take no for an answer, and temperamental.
Backstory: Was born to Vine'Star within the clan. Their other mother Pumpkin joining shortly after their birth! Havoc doesn't have much to do with Pumpkin due to all the drama that went on and the fact their mother(vine) doesn't have much to do with them either. The kit has noticed several times the way Pumpkin looks at them with adoration yet has never gotten the courage to speak with them despite their bold and annoying personality.
Other: N/A

Name: Mushroom'Claw
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/Him
Crush: Open!
Powers(Optional): Anything his claws pierce starts to decay growing mushrooms in its place.
1 Line Appearance: A Fluffy black cat with death caps growing from his fur.
Personality: Blunt, Honest, Brave, not so easily annoyed, extremely intelligent and even better at hiding within the shadows of camp. He often feels lonely and wants someone to notice him hiding in the shadows despite him being almost invisible. He also wishes to be loved but he fears hurting those who love him in return.
Backstory(optional): Before joining the clan MushroomClaw was a loner he walked the NettleClan border with his best friend RisingSun for moons as much as Sun had begged him to join he didn't though there friendship remained strong. One day they were playfully roughhousing when MushroomClaw accidently let his claw catch the side of Suns face... He watched his best friend die that day melting into the ground and growing mushrooms in his place before his eyes. Feeling distraught and hurt he decided to do the one thing his friend had wanted for some time. For him to join NettleClan. Though those who know Mushroomclaw assume he has been within the clan for quite some time originally being a flirtatious loner who wormed his way into the clan before Vine was leader. He isn't as flirty as he used to be but he still has quite a few of his old habits.
Other(Optional):
Last edited by MurderousMushroom on Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Clan Of Villains{New & Searching for new members}

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:12 am

More people are needed!!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:43 am

Name: ScarredPelt
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
Powers(Optional): none as of now
1 Line Appearance: Black maincoon
Personality: Cruel, Selfish, Narcissistic
Other(Optional):

Name: JaggedFang
Gender/Pronouns: Male/ He/Him
Powers(Optional): Superhuman strength
1 Line Appearance: Handsome Abnormally large brown, grey, and black rosette tabby
Personality: Intelligent, Swift, Short-Tempered, Protective
Other(Optional):

Name: VenomLily
Gender/Pronouns: Female, She/Her
1 Line Appearance: Fluffy white cat with a large tail and a pearlescent shine to her coat
Personality: Flirtatious, Sly, Smart
Other(Optional):

Name: Lostkit
Gender/Pronouns: Male he/him
1 Line Appearance: Red, Black, and White sterile tortashell
Personality: Defensive, Quick Minded, Brave
Backstory(optional): Lostkit was abandoned by his parents, left to fend on his own. He was found by a clan mate and little Lostkit thought they were there to harm him and attacked the said clan mate. He didn’t do any substantial damage and the clan mate didn’t retaliate.
Other(Optional):

Name: HornetStrike
1 Line Appearance: Black and golden sectoral tabby
Personality: Jealous, Doesn’t forget easily, Holds grudges, Sly, Clever, Cunning
Other(Optional):
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:49 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:Name: ScarredPelt
Gender/Pronouns: Male, he/him
1 Line Appearance: Black maincoon
Personality: Cruel, Selfish, Narcissistic
Other(Optional):

Name: JaggedFang
Gender/Pronouns: Male/ He/Him
Powers(Optional): Superhuman strength
1 Line Appearance: Handsome Abnormally large brown, grey, and black rosette tabby
Personality: Intelligent, Swift, Short-Tempered, Protective
Other(Optional):

Name: VenomLily
1 Line Appearance: Fluffy white cat with a large tail and a pearlescent shine to her coat
Personality: Flirtatious, Sly, Smart
Other(Optional):

Name: Lostkit
Gender/Pronouns: Male he/him
1 Line Appearance: Red, Black, and White sterile tortashell
Personality: Defensive, Quick Minded, Brave
Backstory(optional): Lostkit was abandoned by his parents, left to fend on his own. He was found by a clan mate and little Lostkit thought they were there to harm him and attacked the said clan mate. He didn’t do any substantial damage and the clan mate didn’t retaliate.
Other(Optional):

Name: HornetStrike
1 Line Appearance: Black and golden sectoral tabbyPersonality: Jealous, Doesn’t forget easily, Holds grudges, Sly, Clever, Cunning
Other(Optional):

all have been accepted and added to the alliance!!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Sep 24, 2022 7:50 am

Once more people join and this RP is up for awhile I'll be adding a rivaling Clan as plots start to form within the clan of villains! I think It'd be fun to have someones OC start a revolution and have cats join to start a clan of Heros!
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Sep 24, 2022 10:50 am

Hi there, I'm interested in joining!! Can I reserve the medicine cat? I can try to have my forms up sometime this weekend
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lynxspark » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:19 am

Name:Cherrydawn
Gender/pronouns: female she/her
Powers(optional):none at the moment
1 line Appearance: dark brown with pinkish tipped ears and cold green eyes
Personality: cruel, often sarcastic, blood seeking, short tempered, cold hearted warrior
Other(optional):
I'm obsessed with warriors
Bi+Transgender they/them
easily distracted
call me CJ or Lynx I have no preference
Pet's name: Mable
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Lynxspark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:37 am

~Joining Forums~
Name: Rose Thorn
Gender/Pronouns: Female she/her
Powers(Optional): None
1 Line Appearance: She is Calico. But her face is half black half calico. Her right eye is green and her left eye is blue. Beautiful.
Personality: She is kind to those in her clan but mean as a Nile crocodile. She enjoys flirting with toms. Cleo is thoughful and can be bossy. She dosent like to be bossed around.
Backstory(optional): She was raised at a shelter and adopted to a very mean family, so she ran away to the clan.
Other(Optional): She would like a boyfriend or mate please message me if you have a interested male so we can plan their future out together!
Last edited by PaintedStar on Sun Sep 25, 2022 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me