El Rosares - A CS pet Town

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: El Rosares - A CS pet Town

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:39 pm

Accepted! )
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:46 pm

╔═════════════╗

Tori
tags;; open
feeling;; good

#BF80FF

╙─────────────╜

She was already at work and setting up pastries she had baked. she stacked plates and carried them to the table before setting them down and then decorating them with cupcakes and cakes.

╔═════════════╗

Artemis
tags;; open
feeling;; fine

#BFBFBF

╙─────────────╜

Art was up with the sun, busy with her mayor work in her office. she hummed as she sorted papers and wrote stuff.

╔═════════════╗

Icarus
tags;; open
feeling;; tired

#4040BF

╙─────────────╜

Icarus was woke up by some pesky bugs. they had escaped the jar he had put them in. he sighed and got up, stretching as he did. he started collecting them and putting them back.

╔═════════════╗

Mara
tags;; open
feeling;; focused

#BFBFFF

╙─────────────╜

She walked into school early, her steps light as she walked into the library. she didnt think anyone was around so she let out a soft hum. she opened the library door with the key under the rug. she had watched the librarian put it there when everyone left one day and had used it ever since. she went inside and sat in a back corner next to a shelf, she started reading her book.
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:06 pm

Jinn- Homosexual (might like Icarus, who knows)- Mood: a bit tired- Tags: xxx

The young adult doctor sighed as he yawned, again...Pawing through his raven hair, he stood up a moment to stretch. Shaking out his blue and white coat, he sat again to try and work, golden eyes boring into the laptop screen in front of him.

Lenna- Questioning- Mood: happy- Tags: xxx

The little cinnamon pointed purple-sunset-dyed-haired rat had just had a delicious breakfast of fruit. Also, her pregnant mother was doing quite well. The babies would be born soon! She squeaked happily to herself as she ran into the school, heading to her locker.

Name; Cyclone
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Asexual
Personality; A creative, playful, fun loving male.
Age; Adult
Job in the town; Adventurer

Name; Sillia
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Hetero, might like Domino
Personality; A sweet, gentle, loving, maternal female
Age; Adult
Job in the town; Baby rocker/holder in the hospital (that's a real thing)

Name: Ana
Sexuality: too young
Personality: Sweet, playful, friendly, learning to share
Job in the town: Preschool student student

Name: Mylo
Sexuality: too young
Personality: Playful, fun loving, shy, loves video games
Job in the town: First grade student
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpaceAsylum » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 pm

Pippin // Female // Bisexual // Adult Librarian // Location;; Library Entrance // Tags;; ??
      Pippin had approached the library with Tiny on her back, she had full intentions of working hard today. However, as she neared she found that the door was already unlocked. Finding that the key had been moved, she figured it was one of the students, and upon entering found Mara in the back corner. Paying no mind towards the student, Pippin went about her duties.

Charles // Male // Straight // Adult Painter // Location;; outside // Tags;; N/A
      Who knew climbing a ladder with paws would be so tedious. Yet, he stood painting the finer details into his roof. Humming as he worked.

Lily // Female // Unknown // Child // Location;; outside, playing // Tags;; N/A
      Lily was on her way to first grade. She had wanted to go on her own, and after begging her father was allowed to walk to school. She rushed towards the school on happy paws.

-----------------------------------------------
Name; James
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Pansexual
Personality; James is a very charming young deer who always has a handle on life, he's very gentle and more often than not the class clown.
Age; Teens
Job in the town; Student

Name; Orchid
Gender; Female
Sexuality; Bisexual
Personality; Orchid on the other hand, is James' very shy and sweet twin sister, she rarely talks and always seems to be toddling after her brother. She was born later than James and has immune system issues.
Age; Teens
Job in the town; Student
SpaceAsylum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:40 pm

SNOWY / Florist / Adult / Tags; --

The morning was quiet and cool, the salty breeze rolling the gentle waves along the shoreline. She had the pleasure of gazing at it every once in a while as she set up shop. Behind her quaint little set up was a garden, made up of bricks containing soil and rows of different plants. All of which was protected under an arched metal roof to prevent it from getting over watered from the rain. Snowy always watered them herself. While she yawned, she walked behind her counter and set out several pots of decorative plants and ivies. A few plastic containers containing smaller flora were set out on display as well. Many more were set up in no time flat. Finally getting everything situated, she stretched herself out, spreading her magnificent wings, before relaxing entirely and sitting down. Under the counter, she pulled out a plastic bag filled with grapes and started eating breakfast. It wasn't much, but Snowy rarely bothered eating a full meal until lunch.

DOMINO / Confectioner / Adult / Tags; --

Domino was already awake and working away with an energy bar in his mouth, humming contentedly whilst twisting his own licorice in his kitchen. His shop was not yet open, but he still felt it necessary to perfect whatever he was working on first. Mornings were always slow anyways, unless some kid decided to head here before school. But even that was rare. The dog gracefully finished his work, seeing it fit to finally open up. Scarfing down the rest of the bar, he padded out from the kitchen and headed to the glass doors, turning the hanging sign around to reveal Domino's Homemade Delectables as open. As he looked out through the glass, he noticed a few children heading to the town's public school. He subtly backed off before turning around and heading back to the kitchen, walking around his many displays of colorful candies and hoping none would stop by. He walked back into the kitchen, replacing his coat with his apron, and proceeded to grab the ingredients needed for candy soda. May as well keep making stuff until stocks are full.
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby basil! » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:31 am

Serena / female / bisexual / teen / highschool student
Serena is outgoing and friendly. She is kind, and loves to help others. She is good at organizing and is rather charming, which makes her a good leader. However, sometimes she can get a bit carried away, and can act recklessly and childish. She has some insecurities, but is good at hiding them, and appears very confident. Only the people closest to her know about her worries. She is generally energetic and always willing to try new things. Since she is a mermaid, she spends a lot of time next to or in the water. (Her wings are just an accessory)

Aika / female / asexual / adult / explorer (?)
Aika is a very passionate and energetic pet. She loves nature, and exploring the wild is her job. Or, one of them. She often gets temporary part-time jobs to earn a bit or money, or just for fun. She loves trying new things, and is not afraid of danger. She loves the thrill of exploring places that have never been seen before, and hopes to make a big discovery one day. She also protects (or tries to protect) other citizens of town from danger. Her house is a little cot on the outskirts of town that she is in and out of. Sometimes she isn't seen in the village for weeks, only to come back with tales of her crazy adventures. She is quite popular with the kids for her interesting stories. Anyone who becomes Aika's friend is probably going to be dragged into an adventure or two with her. Some people find Aika to be weird or annoying, but she doesn't mind and continues being herself.
basil!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:00 pm

all new characters accepted!)
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogInAHat » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:12 am

Pet's name: Squiggles
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Name; Squiggles
Gender; Male
Sexuality; Gay
Personality; A serious workaholic, a bit awkward but means well.
Age; 21
Job in the town; Accountant
Image Image Image My Babies
DogInAHat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bunny!! » Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:20 am

accepted )
Bunny!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:21 pm

Jinn- Homosexual (might like Icarus, who knows)- male adult- doctor- Mood: a bit tired- Tags: xxx

The young adult doctor sighed as he yawned, again...Pawing through his raven hair, he stood up a moment to stretch. Shaking out his blue and white coat, he sat again to try and work, golden eyes boring into the laptop screen in front of him.

Lenna- Questioning- female- Mood: happy- Tags: xxx

The little cinnamon pointed purple-sunset-dyed-haired rat had just had a delicious breakfast of fruit. Also, her pregnant mother was doing quite well. The babies would be born soon! She squeaked happily to herself as she ran into the school, heading to her locker.

Cyclone- asexual- male adult- adventurer- mood: adventurous- Tags: xxx

The pink-and-gold-dusted palomino unicorn hummed to himself as he fluttered his white wings. Yeah, he had wings, so maybe he’d be called an alicorn? He didn’t know, didn’t care either way, and pushed the thought away while shaking himself, off-white-dusted golden mane and tail flying to and fro a moment when he did so. He’d already eaten, and stretched once, yet he stretched again before heading to his door. He nudged it open, trotting outside.

Sillia- hetero, maybe Domino- female adult- Baby rocker/holder @hospital- mood: hungry- Tags: Domino?

The white star on the chocolate and white dog’s forehead was quite unique, many males and even a few females always told her. She’d immediately ignore the females, seeing as she was straight as an arrow, but she’d brush off the males’ advances as well. True, some weren’t her type, but it was mostly because she didn’t feel a thing for them...She didn’t know if she liked Domino, the baker, either, but her heart always fluttered looking at him, and her stomach would flip when he’d actually speak to her. She felt her cheeks warm just thinking about it, and scolded herself before heading to his workplace. “Domino?” she called as she pushed open the door(s) and walked in.

Ana- too young- female toddler (4)- preschool student- Mood: tired- Tags: Mylo/open

(next post)

Mylo- too young- male kid (6)- first grade student- Mood: proud- Tags: Ana/open

The heterochromatic eyed dark and white fawn had been promised extra video game time if he took Ana to the preschool today. He’d also been granted permission to walk her there all by himself, because the mums knew there were stores and such along the streets, and older kids walking the same streets Mylo and Ana would be. Mylo now strutted proudly down the sidewalk, checking back every once in awhile to make sure Ana was still following; she always was.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me