Beyond the surface Rp remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Beyond the surface Rp remake

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:57 pm

(SAME I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS WHOLE WEEK WAIT uRgH D; )
Sapphire

''I don't think Ngandia is really in the talking mood right now...'' Saph paused, looking at her paws. ''I think she just needs some good time to think, and realize its not her fault, we may upset her if we try and talk to her.'' Saph said almost looking scared, she really didn't want to confront Ngandia, because she knew she could easily overpower them both, because she did go crazy that one time and come close to killing some of them.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:11 pm

(AAAA I FORGOT IT WAS MY TURN IM SORRYYYYY I KEEP DOING THIS WHYY)

Kimuzukashidesu

Kashi nodded, concerned. She seems scared... Maybe Ngandia did something while I was asleep? "Okay, we won't then."

Kanashimi

Kana frowned. "I don't know... I don't think we should leave them where they are, that seems disrespectful and insanitary... But we have nowhere to put them."
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie✞ » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:31 pm

Fen

She stared up at Kana in horror. "Shouldn't we at least find something to cover her with?" Fen cried loudly, but then flattened her ears in guilt. I don't think she'd understand my culture... The serval thought. "Im sorry for yelling at you, I want to try to look for something we could use, so her s-I mean body can be safe." She offered, looking at the bird with a hopeful gaze.

Mutt

The dog licked his lips as he snuck into the area, sneaking ever so stealthily to a package sitting a few feet away from his paws, until suddenly one of his tails knocked into a can and it crashed very to the ground. Mutt winced as it happened knowing that he would hopelessly be heard then.
    work in progress, i will work on it when i feel like it
ghostie✞

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:41 pm

Kanashimi

Kana looked over at the serval, slightly surprised that she was so horrified. "Yes, of course - I didn't mean we should leave her lying there - I just meant we would have to find something." She looked around the room, thoughtful, and began to speak quietly, paying little attention to what she was saying. "It's a pity we can't bury her... I have heard that is the traditional way to treat mammalian creatures like your sister when they pass on. Of course, you may have a different way... They spoke of the distant past, from what they said, or maybe even a time that never was. I don't know anything specific of these things. Only that my parents told me that ground creatures bury their dead, and our group of birds had once burned ours so their spirits could return to the sky... They were probably just been legends, though. I can't think of anywhere we could get fire, and I never witnessed a death..." She trailed off. She hadn't remembered that in a long time. Whenever she tried to remember her past, all she got were blurry shapes and vague feelings. "I can't think of anything, I'm sorry. If anyone had sheets in their old cages, maybe?"
Please be patient with me, I'm super lazy and super forgetful. If it's my turn in a roleplay, feel free to pm me, I probably forgot. Heck you know what you can pm me anytime tbh I love getting pms.
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:59 am

Sapphire

Saph nodded, glad Kashi didn't press to go see Ngandia. Suddenly she heard the sound of a can falling to the floor somewhere probably in the food room. She bristled, wondering who it could be. ''K-Kashi, did you hear that?'' Sapphire asked in a curious but on guard voice.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:20 pm

(I'd like to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, it's just that I'm not allowed to rp until the 29th because of an irl incident. Sorry about that, I'll get right on it when I'm allowed!)
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:25 pm

-Sparkledragon- wrote:(I'd like to let you know that I'm not ignoring you, it's just that I'm not allowed to rp until the 29th because of an irl incident. Sorry about that, I'll get right on it when I'm allowed!)

(aww, thats okie)
Image Image Image
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AzuniCatto » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:19 am

(So I've come up with a new char.)

Name: Dove
Height: 1 ft tall when sitting
Personality: A little bit humerous sometimes, but mostly silent. Rarely talks.
Power: Invisibility, along with being undetectable when invisible(Unless she speaks loudly or is touched, all other noises/scent are hidden). If you are looking for specifically her, she is slightly more visible. If someone calls out her name and she can hear it, she becomes compleately visible and can't change back for a short time. She can't turn invisible when someone is looking at her, though she can stay invisible if someone looks at her when she already is invisible.
ImageImageImageImageImage

One of those "click to grow" things, click a few, if you can. At least the eggs, that way I can get more, since there is a 4-egg limit.

Very good roleplays: WoF Storm coming Warriors rp Dragon tribes Beyond the surface
Want some art? I am pretty good at dragons and cats and other animals. http://corinny-cat.deviantart.com
AzuniCatto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:35 am

(Dang I forgot, I'll post after school though)
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invective~directive » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:58 am

Kimuzukashidesu

After a pause, Kashi looked at the floor awkwardly, shuffling his paws. "I'm sorry I was so stupid earlier, I know you can take care of yourself. I just don't know wha-" He jumped, bristling, but quickly recovered so his spines were only visible for a moment. He glanced around the room guiltily. "Y-yeah, I dunno what it was. Maybe someone's, uh, messing around or something? ... I dunno."

Kanashimi

Kana raised her head curiously. "I'm going to make sure everyone's alright," she said. "I'm sure there's something or somewhere at least somewhat proper." She trotted a few steps, speeding up to a run and taking off. She wasn't sure where the sound was coming from, so she went out to the main room and listened for the sounds of a distressed animal. She didn't see any other animals in the room. (I think Guarire and her new pal are in there though)
invective~directive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me