Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:28 pm

i relate to tundra)
Cliff
He settled on the island, setting down Tundra. "Cirrus, you are not okay. You are clearly very hurt." He looked at Cirrus, gesturing to his gray scales. "You need to rest, so it is better if you stay on this island until we can figure out what we will do." Cliff said. He turned and looked around, glancing at the dragons behind him. "I.. err, I will be back. I am going to go hunt for food, so.. take care of Cirrus and Tundra." He burst into the air and began to fly again, although his wings ached terribly.
Solar
She sat next to Cirrus and inspected him closely. "Are you really sure you're alright, Cirrus? You were right in the middle of the lightning.. you're really concerning me." Solar said.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:37 pm

Cirrus
He plopped down onto the mushroom beside tundra. "I'm okay! Really!" he said, shortly after he coughed out a big electric bolt.

Tundra
"Finally! You put me down!" she barked.
"And while i'm free, i should just freeze all of you dull pebbles!" she muttered, scrunching up in a ball.
She made some shards of ice in her talons, then she quickly started carving all of them into throwing knives. she turned her head and looked at cirrus.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:38 pm

Spirit

"No, he's not okay" she growled before yelping "Oh no! I forgot something at the island!" And with that, flew into the air and headed back to the island, flapping her black wings in the dark night sky
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:39 pm

Solar
"No! No, no, no and NO." She grabbed the ice carvings and threw them into the ocean. "NO." She snapped. She took a long vine and wrapped it around Tundra's snout. "NO."
Cliff
He landed on the large island, blinking his tired and wary eyes. It felt like the first time he'd ever blinked. His gaze swept over the empty land, and he slowly made his way over to a wrecked blue building, the color of red appearing along the signs and that cursed symbol that Airis hated so much. Papers were scattered across the room, stuck in the walls and even on the ceiling. Scorch marks marked every wall, trailing down and flying up until it paused and continued, most likely hitting a dragon. And there was the symbol that was cursed to Cliff. The same symbol he saw every day of his life; but blue.
Last edited by OKULTRA on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:41 pm

Rip tundra

Spirit

She plunged to the pool, ffrantickly digging into the hole and grabbing her book, before pelting into the sky, flying low to the ocean
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:46 pm

SCREAM TUNDRA IS PERIDOT

tundra
She shreiked under the vine, and quickly formed a shard in her hand and cut it off.
"AM I YOUR PRISONER?" she screamed. She quickly carved the shard she cut the vine off with into a small throwing knife. She quickly threw it at solar, but before it hit her, she quickly summoned it away. "Nyeheh.." she said smiling enjoying her salty ways.

'
Cirrus
KEEP IT DOWN
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:48 pm

Spirit

When she got back, she saw tundra... Being weird, solar fscepalming, cirrus probably almost dead, and cliff was being cliff
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:51 pm

Cliff
"What are you doing back here?" Said a tired voice, standing in the corner with her arms folded. The same dragon as him, her scales decorated with splatters of blue and red blood. Across her face was a long stretched claw mark, covered by another scorch mark. "Ruby." He said, giving her a side glance. "Cliff." She responded. "I am only here to find the rest of the army. Where have they gone to?" He asked. There had to be more, if she was still here. "Blue army. A true tragedy. The Red army isnt anymore, apparently. That means you're probably in the Blue Army too, if they are. There's no leader if there's no army, right?" Ruby snarled. "What? No. I'm not going to join them. The Red army is still alive. You're red, right? So there's still a chance for us." "Give it up! They won. There's no going back." Cliff growled and turned away. "You're no soldier, are you? Loyal to the Blue? I don't want to see you on our land again!" He snapped. "Aight. This ain't your land, anyways." Ruby said, turning around to lift off.
Solar
She didn't flinch nor move, just stared in a glare. "You're a prisoner, now!" Solar snapped. Just before she pinned the dragon down, she noticed a blue and red object on the side of the island, where Cliff flew off. The object was a long dagger, naturally red with a blue symbol painted on it. "What is this--?" She asked uneasily. It wasn't Cirrus', and it couldn't have been Spirit's. "What were you planning to do with this? Or did I just miss?" Solar snapped, baring the dagger to Tundra.
((Cliff is on another island
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:53 pm

Spirit

She facepalmed and sat down next to cirrus, opening her book and looking up medical situations eventually finding what she needed. She then walked away, gathering the herbs and coming back, closing her ears so she couldn't hear anything.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:01 pm

Tundra
"Nyaa? Let me see it you scaleface! I need to know what it is before classifying it!" she barked snatching it from her. She examined the object carefully. "Hmmm, not quite sure.. I think it's pretty though!" she said holding it to her heart. She quickly summoned the throwing knife again, and compaired the two. "Well, one is a dagger, the ice one is a throwing kinfe, defintley not a dagger! Hmm.. Mind if i take a closer look at it?" she said looking up at her with her purple eyes.

Cirrus
He put his hands to his forehead, having a monster headache. He quickly faded into a dream.
"Hello Cirrus..." said a dragon in the shadows, he was in a completley black room, no color, no nothing, everything was hidden with a blanket of darkness. "Who's there!" he said flaring his wings out, and lifting up her talon and beginning to use some of his sparks.
"That's not any of your buisness Cirrus! What you need to do, is kill 2 metalshards, and bring me one of their scales! You have no choice, or else i'll trap you in this dream forever." the voice bellowed, it sounded like drums banging against each other loudly.
Cirrus was petrified in fear.
"Wh-why? Oh, i dont get to ask that, can I tell my friends?" he asked wimpering.
The voice yelled NO, his cold words echoing the room.
"Oh, Um, okay.." he said, and the dream faded away.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me