Twisted souls |Dragon Role-play, Always open|

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: twisted souls (dragon rp, open)

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:52 pm

spirit

she flicked her ears, removing the water in them. she could hear another set of wings following them. "cliff" she said slowly, each word dangerously low. she narrowed her eyes and glanced back, seeing cliff tailing them. she slowed down, the asked cliff slowly "mind carrying this dragon?" she said, referring to the angry tundra in her claws
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:57 pm

Cirrus
He culd barley here her words, but he could feel it.
"Hey! Mind if i go try to calm the storm down?" he said whirling in front of all of them.

Tundra
"IM NOT AN ITEM! IM A REAL BEING! I CAN FIND MY OWN WAY OF FLYING!" she barked and she wiggled all around.
She quickly summoned her ice sword, not able to hold it in her talons as usual, she swun it at the with her mouth, she kept poking spirit, trying to get away.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:00 pm

Cliff
He looked at Tundra uncomfortably. "Errr.. sure.." He grabbed Tundra with his glove as she dangled by one arm. "Could you maybe grab the rest of my talons so that I don't drop you?" Cliff said, looking down at her with a goofy smile. "QUIT SMILING! THIS IS SERIOUS!" Solar snapped.
Solar
"A tad bit of humor never hurt anyone, right?" Cliff tried. She rolled her eyes and flew faster.
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 pm

Spirit

She nodded at cirrus before poking tundra and saying "no, it's funny watching you trying to escape". She then looked ahead. They were on open waters, and she thought she could see another Island
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:09 pm

Tundra
"AAAAAAAAHH!! YOU REBELS PUT ME DOWN THIS MINUTE OR YOU WILL ALL BE ICECUBES!!!" she barked, a clean order!
She put away her sword and grabbed his talons, now upset.

Cirrus
He set an uneasy look at cliff, not trusting a stranger's life in his hands. He continued glaring at him. He saw the rain was slowing down some of the dragons. "Guys! I'm going to try to stop the storm!" he said with a friendly smile.
He flew ahead, and put his talons up to the stormy clouds, as bolts of lighting struck very close to him. His talons started shaking from how hard he was trying, some of the rain stopped, but it was only temporary. He quickly flew back, in order to tell them the news, but right when her was about to, a bolt of lighting stuck him zapping him, all of the electricity in his body electrocuted him even more.
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:12 pm

Spirit

She squeaked when she saw lightning strike cirrus. She swooped forward, hovering me t to him. "Are you okay?" She whispered, touching his shoulders. She glanced back at the furious tundra and the 'what am I doing?' Cliff
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OKULTRA » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:16 pm

Cliff
He shrieked and bent his head down, trying to avoid the bright light. He looked down at Tundra, pure concern taking over his features. "Are you alright? That was awfully close." He said, not realizing Cirrus had been so close to the lightning that he was in it. He looked up and saw Spirit looking at him with a severely injured Cirrus in her talons. "CIRRUS!" He cried, trying to fly as fast as possible without hurting Tundra in whatever way. "Cirrus, are you alright? Your powers, they had to have hurt more.." Cliff cried.
Solar
She looked at Cliff, confused and frightened and wanting to dive into the ocean and hide down there forever. He's actually concerned. Is he really not a monster like I thought? She bolted over to Cirrus and inspected his wounds. "We need to get him to that island and quick. His flying wont be so well if he has to fly any more."
xxxxxx🇵🇸 FROM THE RIVER TO THE SEA, PALESTINE WILL BE FREE 🕊️
xxxxxxx
kul 🎱 he/she 🎱 enfp !!
also known as jude, ashton, mac;
i xlike x x hlvrai,x music,
internet horror, x n xvidya games
x
x
navigation
🎱 carrd
🎱 disc
🎱 ©

ImageImage
ImageImage
x
please do not dm me unless it's important/necessary
OKULTRA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Spirit

"Hes not flying" she said firmly, getting a better grip on him. She then tilted her wings and swooped close to the island. It was dark, with shadows all over. Though she could see glowing blue, whichh may have come from glowing mushrooms or herbs? She narrowed her eyes and saw a break in the trees. She aimed for there, landing in the middle of the clearing. She couldn't help but feel calmed by the shadows around her. She saw a particularly large mushrooms, and she sat him down on that one, and with that, stumbled away to look for herbs.
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neferp1tou » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:22 pm

Cirrus
"No! No!! Im perfectly okay! My scales are resistant to lighting! Don't let me slow you guys down! Come on!"he said, the only the wrong with him was his raspy voice, and stuff with his throat. But, his scales were maked with grey. He leapt out of her arms and into the air.

Tundra
eternal screaming
neferp1tou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpiritKitty » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:26 pm

Spirit

She looked up, and snatched his tail in her talons. She gently pulled him down and growled "GET. ON. THE. MUSHROOM." She said in a deadly quite voice
SpiritKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me