π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: π“π‘πž 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧 π’πšπ―πšπ§π§πš: RP Thread

Postby Grim_Spirit_Wolf » Thu May 23, 2024 12:44 pm

Winchester | Tiger | 3 years old | Hunter/Warrior
Tags: Yvonne, Colt, Mansa

Winchester watched as the other two cats trotted away towards the drinking place, then turned back towards his cubs. β€œYou guys can try around for hares if you want, just stay within distance. Try to follow their scent and get as close as possible when you go to strike.” He then answered Mansa’s questions. β€œGrabbing them by their ears.. hmm, that’s an interesting thought. I think you’d have to do permanent damage to them.” He paused for a moment, scenting out the area. β€œThey have pretty good eyesight as well, they’re just better known for their hearing.

Tiki | Liger | Two years old | Denmother/Hunter |Tags: Tora, Riyu

Tiki nodded to her brother.
β€œMaybe trying to escape whoever attacked him?” She gestured towards the wound on his leg. β€œI’m gonna look around to see if I can find something to patch it up with.”

The Liger walked around the area a few times, grabbing a few things here and there. Tiki knocked a beehive down from a low hanging branch of a eucalyptus tree, as well as some of the leaves. She broke open the beehive and smeared honey on the leaves, grabbed them and moved on.

Next, she went after a Chervil plant, breaking off some leaves and chewing it into a poultice. She spit this onto the eucalyptus leaves with the honey, and grabbed that. Tiki made her way back to the lion, nudging him carefully.

Shiba | Maned Wolf | 4 Years Old | Warrior/Hunter | Tags: Nuru, Stahl

Shiba looked over towards Nuru to answer her. β€œI’m about to head out now, just wanted to get a hunting party going, if you’d like to join” just as she had answered that, she noticed Stahl had also made his way over. β€œHey Stahl- of course, the more the merrier.”
Grim_Spirit_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 28, 2024 9:01 pm

Daisy- f- 4 y- lion- Queen- Declan is her mate- wants cubs at some point- no family in the RP but has parents and siblings- Tags: Declan

The ambery eyed, smaller and slender creamy golden female smiled. She said "I don't really have any plans for the day, unless you have something for us to do. I just...want to hang out with you," she said. She felt warm when he licked her, but it had passed quickly when he'd asked her plans for the day. She looked around for a moment. She noted that Tiki and Tora seemed to be headed out on a walk.

Tora- m- 4 y- Liger- Patrol- maybe crush on Kiko, definite crush on Chike, one sided on Riyu- open for SO- parents, Tiki (younger sister)- Tags: Tiki

The cinnamon tiger flicked his tail back and forth a couple times. He nodded as he looked at his younger sister, and said "That makes sense. Who would attack him though, another loner?" he asked. It wouldn't have been one of them...or they'd have been told about it.

He watched ad she walked off to get some stuff to heal the male lion. While she was doing that, he kept a close eye on the other male. Though the other wasn't likely to get up off the ground anytime soon. When Tiki returned, he continued to watch closely, as she nudged the lion.

Colt- m- 3 months- Tiger- Cub- could crush on someone- way too young- Winchester x Jessabel= Yvonne, him, Mansa- Tags: family (Winchester and others)

The cinnamon cub said "Wouldn't grabbing them like that already do permanent damage? Our teeth are sharp...so I feel like it would." He shook his head a couple times, as he sniffed a bit as well. "I've learned the scent too...so I think I could try hunting one." He looked to his other sibling, then shook his head a couple times. He flicked his tail back and forth a couple times, then looked up at his dad.

Anastasia- f- 4 y- Cheetah- Denmother mostly, and hunter- mate open- adopted Nemo- no family in RP- Tags: Nemo, Sade

The creamy golden, white and black marked female with darker ambery eyes purred. She nudged at her son a bit, then looked around a bit. Since Sade had left to hunt for them, there wasn't much to do. Therefore, she just sat there and waited for the other.

Yaro- f- 6 y- African Painted dog- Queen- mate: Zalika- offspring: adopted Geto and Goza, two weeks pregnant with 4 pups- Tags: Zalika and pups

The golden, black and white marked female with big rounded ears and brown eyes -I'll post her again when Goza and Geto get back-

-baby one (Thorr) will go here-

-baby two (Loke) will go here-

Lorell- genderfluid- 2 y- Ethiopian wolf- Patrol- likes boys- crush: Jack- SO: open- maybe wants offspring- no family in RP- Tags: Geto and Goza

The reddish, darker, and white one, with some black, yipped a giggle. They said "Okay, okay...and Geto, your sibling's name is not stupid." They then thought of a number, the number twenty four. So they looked at the two and said "Okay, I've thought of it, so now...you can each guess. You only get one guess, so if neither of you guess exactly that's still fine. If neither of you guess the exact number, its whoever gets closest."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri Jun 14, 2024 3:26 pm

Marking
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me