curse of the sixth | dragon/human RP | o&a

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: curse of the sixth | dragon/human RP | o&a

Postby koi.fish » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:41 pm

Avem Sinclair / 18 / Female / Deiana’s child / Tags: Alexander and Paxton

Avem casually walked through the streets of Caswell. Her red hair was let loose on her shoulders and covered some of her face. She wore a blood-red cloak which obscured most of her facial features and the rest of her body. She grabbed an apple from a stall she was passing by and hid it under her cloak. Avem kept her green eyes cast down to the cobblestone ground. Suddenly, Avem nearly collided into two boys talking. One was about her age and the other was about twelve-years-old. Avem jerked her head angrily up so that she was glaring at the older boy. “Watch where you stand,” she snapped. Avem didn’t put the blame on the child because he couldn’t have known better.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Alexander Olsen
Odon’s Son
Tags:Paxton, Avem

For a second Alex was surprised the boy had even noticed he was annoyed at first. Alex didn’t comment on it out loud but reflected on it in his own head. Maybe he would need to work on his acting skills some more. He made a note of it in the back of his mind as the boy gave him a display of fake begging. He genuinely laughed and nodded, turning to lead the way.

Just then some random red head almost ran into them. He immediately found himself hating her. Not only was she glaring at him as if it were his fault she wasn’t paying attention, but something about her just seemed off. He gave her a cold glare right back and to his displeasure she then proceeded to blame them for being almost being run into. Honestly he would have given her a piece of his mind if he hadn’t just let a certain someone off for the exact same a few moments ago. So, he stopped glaring, sighed to calm himself, and raised his hands in the air as a peace offering, ”Yeah sure, sorry we were in your way I guess.” He couldn’t help the tinge of annoyance in his voice and he cursed himself for it. He really did need to work on his acting a little more. ”Anyway, shall we go?” he said, turning his attention back to Paxton.

Timoria wrote:
Antares Scorpii
Dragon
Tags: Deiana

Antares tried and failed to make himself sound at least a little clearer as he spoke between coughs. At this point though, he was just happy he had the luck that allowed him to run into Deiana like this. Yes, well if you don’t mind. My wings...can be a bit unruly...and well basically I’ve damaged them and in the process...I got my lungs filled with smoke,” he was really starting to regret running over here, ”But anyway, the main point is that my wings are damaged so if you had any healing magic...if it could get rid of smoke that would be nice too.” His coughing was being more of an annoyance than anything concerning since it was constantly cutting him off. He hoped he wasn’t being too rude but if anyone had any magic healing it may well be her.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:15 pm

deiana/diana cromwell

Deiana felt sympathetic towards the coughing dragon, and was concerned that his own wings would create such a problem. She listened to his request, nodding ever so slightly. Creation magic was first and foremost used to, well, create. However, it was a complicated art with many branches. And with a little nudge from the arcane, it could be used as a potent healing method. "Of course." Deiana responded to him, coming closer to him and placing the calm of her hand against his chest. "You may feel some slight discomfort..." She warned him, just before she began the short spell. The palm of her hand and her bright amber eyes began to glow white, and changed to a light blue as she murmured the arcane word. The glow grew brighter until it began to fade, expunging the smoke from his lungs. When it was gone, she stepped back from him. "It may not be obvious. now, but the moment you change back into your dragon form your wings will be healed."

elias crane

Elias had come upon a line of text that had proven a fraction more difficult to translate. As it turned out, whatever amateur had written this down was not entirely well-versed in their own language. A pity, really. Elias had half a mind to track down whoever had published this to teach them a lesson. Not a violent lesson, of course, I'd simply like to correct this error! Elias regarded his thoughts with some humor. No, no, I would never attack a man for his lack of intelligence... not that I'd be of any use in a physical fight, after all. Though I'm a fair hand with a sword-- Ah, distracted again. While Elias was not always one to ramble out loud, his train of thought would often derail itself on a whim. He blinked and shook his head to bring him back into reality. He worked through the difficult line eventually, and wrote down two others before he realized something was off. The boat had... stopped rocking. Completely. Strange... The lake still has waves, doesn't it? It was true. All around him, waves still marred the surface of the lake. So why...? Elias sheepishly looked over the edge, only to jump back in surprise as he saw that his boat was actually floating. In the air! Elias landed on the other end of the boat, some blank(thankfully) papers flying from their spot on the seat.

ragnavoid/void ell

Void's head turned to the side in curiosity. This man made a career out of showing off the woods? How interesting. Everyday, Void found that she had much to learn about Altharia's inhabitants. Dragons were quick to scoff at her and regard her as unimportant, as a hatchling, even though her mind and body were just as mature as any of theirs. Humans proved to be more accepting, though the rare few would seem perturbed by her presence. "I don't see why I couldn't join you. I'm sure it'll be exciting." She looked down at the man on the horse, noting that it would be easier to follow if she were going their speed. Dragons were born with two forms. In cases like these, Void was lucky to have three. She gave her wings one more flap, rising dramatically and then letting herself fall back towards the ground. Before she hit, her body lost it's shape and turned into a black mist only to reform into the shape of a shadowy black wolf with glowing white eyes. In this form, she was able to keep up with Harper's horse while also not struggling to keep from flying ahead.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:29 pm

Tempest/dragonlord of air/dragon/lake ardeth/tags: Elias Crane

Tempest had lifted the boat about a metre above the water level before she felt a sudden shift in it, freezing when she noticed a few pages of the man’s work start an uncoordinated fly to the water. Tempest didn’t want to mess up the human’s work by any means, so she willed the air to stack that papers neatly together and glide back to their original position on the boat. At that she started to duck quickly back down in the water so she wouldn’t be caught but realised after she started her decent that the splash could cause even more trouble than the wind before. Panicking and quick thinking led to her quickly leaping over the boat and shielding it with her feathered wings, though protection that way wasn’t what she was after. Luckily her intended purpose of doing this worked- the bubble of calm and steady air that was constantly surrounding her kept the works of literature inside the boat and the water out of it. Whatever this man’s reaction would be was the only thing that might have concerned the dragonlord now, but she figured that that would be easy enough to deal with once the water finally stilled enough not to tip the boat.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:57 pm

Dayanna Woodward Daya the Earth Dragon Lord
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
◂FemaleImmortalBisexuallocation; Winged lakemood; curioustagged; Allistar▸

Daya nodded at the shocked statement, "I am indeed a dragon lord. Daya the earth dragon lord at your service, pleasure to meet you." She lifted a paw to her chest and bowed her head a little, "As I had said earlier, you are kind and thoughtful. You also remind me of someone I once knew..." She trailed off as she reached her head around and carefully using her teeth, grabbed hold of a small blue crystal that grew out of her back. "It may not be much, but because of your thoughtfulness and honesty, I would like to give you a gift and a secret few know. I would like you to keep the scale as well as this crystal." She pulled the crystal free and carefully laid it on the ground, it was a bright blue and gleamed beautifully in the sun. "Now, for the secret, you may not know this but every summer, thankfully, I shed my crystals and every two years, I shed my scales. My crystals could be of good use to people but very few ever seem to be able to find where I shed them yearly and I do it in the same place every year." She scoffed and looked out at the lake. "It may interest you or it may not but there could come a time when this knowledge could prove useful to you. I shed them here at the Winged lake, or I should say the bottom of the Winged lake." Daya found herself grinning again as she stared at the water, she had forgotten how delightful it was to talk to humans, they were especially great to talk to when you could relate to them on subjects or ideals. She would perhaps seek out this human and others like him in the future.

Harper Augustine Human guide and huntsman
◂Male32 years oldHeterosexual location; Raireemood; thrilledtagged; Void ell▸

Harper grinned as she agreed to come. His mood was improving by the minute, a dragon was joining him today, that ought to be down right fun! "Glad you think so! Welcome aboard the fun boat" He watched her trough the corners of his eyes as he rode on, the flight show was quite the sight, her swooping and diving through the air before changing her form before she hit the ground. It was all very impressive, perhaps he would get to fly with her someday. He studied the dragons new form before howling into the wind. The tree line was drawing closer and the town further behind them.

Paxton AugustineHuman child
◂Male12 years oldBisexuallocation; Caswellmood; cheekytagged; Alexander, Avem▸

Paxton unclasped his hands and followed Alexander, a grin on his face as he looked around him. They only made it a few steps however when a girl nearly crashed into them. He raised an eyebrow as she looked at him and turned her anger onto Alexander, was she mad at them for standing where she could see them and for her nearly running into them? Paxton sighed, Won't lie when I say I'm not sorry, we were standing right where you could see us. It was you that nearly ran into us, we were still as stone standing and talking together." Paxton and his infamous mouth, good at spouting off knowledge and getting him into trouble.He looked back at Alexander, "Yeah, go we shall." Slightly regretting what he had said.

Gaia Quintanilla'Human' owner of The Golden Scale (Located in Rairee)
◂Female35 years oldBisexuallocation; Raireemood; concentratingtagged; open▸

Gaia bit back a growl as humans brushed by her, trying to get around in the streets. "Well, this was a mistake on my part." She muttered as she shouldered past a man in clean work clothes, she clenched her fists and finally slipped free of the crowd, 'Just find Paxton, that's all we need to do.'
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:07 am

Timoria wrote:
Alexander Olsen
Odon’s Son
Tags:Paxton, Avem

For a second Alex was surprised the boy had even noticed he was annoyed at first. Alex didn’t comment on it out loud but reflected on it in his own head. Maybe he would need to work on his acting skills some more. He made a note of it in the back of his mind as the boy gave him a display of fake begging. He genuinely laughed and nodded, turning to lead the way.

Just then some random red head almost ran into them. He immediately found himself hating her. Not only was she glaring at him as if it were his fault she wasn’t paying attention, but something about her just seemed off. He gave her a cold glare right back and to his displeasure she then proceeded to blame them for being almost being run into. Honestly he would have given her a piece of his mind if he hadn’t just let a certain someone off for the exact same a few moments ago. So, he stopped glaring, sighed to calm himself, and raised his hands in the air as a peace offering, ”Yeah sure, sorry we were in your way I guess.” He couldn’t help the tinge of annoyance in his voice and he cursed himself for it. He really did need to work on his acting a little more. ”Anyway, shall we go?” he said, turning his attention back to Paxton.

Antares Scorpii
Dragon
Tags: Deiana

Antares looked away in embarrassment as Deiana got closer and placed an arm on his chest. He nodded when he was warned of discomfort and waited patiently, standing as stock still as he could. At first he didn’t feel much, just a weird tingly sensation. Then he winced as a shot of pain went through his chest and towards his back. He took his mind off of it by watching Deiana’s glowing hands. Healing magic is quite the light show, he thought as he watched her eyes change color.

When she was done he could tell his lungs were finally clear. He took a deep breath then stretched his back happily. For a second he had forgotten his manners and he quickly fixed his mistake. ”Oh, thank you very much. If there is anything I can do to repay you I would be happy to do it.” It hadn’t been long but he already felt so much better being able to talk normally.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Vesperia
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Female ~ Dragonlord
location ~ outskirts of Gowrie
Ageless
Tags ~ open

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Vesperia rose into the air, flying over the terrain of Altharia Vesperia couldn't help but feel a pang of annoyance. Damned Cursed. If it hasn't been for them she would still have her friends.
Vesperia wasn't exactly sure how long or far she had flown until she noticed the familiar shape of a village up ahead. Bitterness flashed through her and she flexed her talons swerving sharply in the air she lowered herself so she was gliding just above the tree line, circling the abounded settlement. Vesperia frowned, studying the creatures below her. One or two raised their heads and looked at her with those empty eyes before stumbling off and she felt strangely frightened. Although she knew they couldn't infect her it didn't make her any less comfortable around them. Raising higher into the air she simply studied from her new height, circling silently.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Wed Aug 01, 2018 1:59 pm

Avem Sinclair / 18 / Female / Deiana’s Daughter / Tags: Alexander and Paxton

Ignoring the younger boy, Avem studied Alexander’s features. She only had a glance at Paxton but they still didn’t look alike. “Where are you taking him? There was a woman back there who was saying that a small boy about the age of twelve had just dissapeared. Explanation?” she asked Alexander with a raised eyebrow, wondering if he had somehow kidnapped the younger boy.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:42 am

Allistar/jeweler’s apprentice/human/Winged lake/tags: Dayanna Woodward

Allistar shakily waves his hand as the Daya introduced herself, nodding and murmuring a quick, “Allistar, and nice to meet you too.” in response. What she said next claimed the boy’s interest, and after nodding a thank you, asked carefully, “If you don’t mind my asking, who do I remind you of?” Allistar was completely curious about the answer, as the dragonlord seemed to remember this person pretty well despite her age.

At the start of a story, Allistar sat down on a nearby rock and glanced down at the crystal and scale that were now in his palms. So it was shed every few years, huh? He had to admit that it made sense though- a dragon would definitely need new scales considering how long their lifespans were. The russet-pink haired teenager followed Daya’s gaze over the lake as she spoke, repeating her secret in his head. The crystals must make some view from the sky, if they were gathered at the bottom of the water. The sun would reflect off of the crystals quite stunningly, Allistar imagined- and though the offer seemed to hint towards his taking a few, he wasn’t exactly sure how to get them. Besides, if he took too many then the dragons who flew over Winged Lake would miss quite the view.

Allistar smiled as well, finding the expression contagious and once more examined the crystals in his hands. “Thank you, Daya. I’m afraid I won’t take too many of them though. The few that I can take are sure to make some beautiful jewelry though.” He stopped talking abruptly when he realised that she probably didn’t know that, but hurried to take an intricate silver necklace out of his satchel. “That’s what I do for a living- make jewelry. Like this. I don’t know if you’d have a use for it, and it certainly isn’t one of the fancier things I’ve helped make, but... I’d like to gift it to you in return, if you’ll take it.” Allistar said, growing more comfortable in the dragon’s presence. After observing the piece for any signs of wear, he lifted it up in one hand as the other with the crystals stayed still on his knee.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:37 pm

Dayanna Woodward Daya the Earth Dragon Lord
◂FemaleImmortalBisexuallocation; Winged lakemood; curioustagged; Allistar▸

Daya continued to look at the lake as the water shimmered, slightly frozen by the question, "A long time ago, well, not too long ago to me, it was four hundred and fifty years ago. I keep track of the years because meeting that man was very important to me. He was a simple man, just trying to make a place for himself in the world. I flew over Ardeath often then and would gift people things when I saw fit. I had given him a crystal of mine when I found him down on his luck on one of my flights over Ardeath, though I never thought at the time that he would end up returning the favor. There was an incident months later with a beast I had helped to create, one that ended up being destructive and hell bent on making others suffer. I had put off hunting the beast because I felt if I gave it time, it would change its ways but that didn't happen. It hurt people and when I finally realized that the situation had gotten out of control, the beast had already grown too strong for any man to kill and had killed dozens of innocents." Daya felt her heart sink as she thought about the event that had made a great impact on her life. It made her realize many things and she grew wiser from them, but what she wouldn't give to take back all the casualties the beast had caused. "A few of the dragon lords offered to assist me but I felt it was my responsibility. The battle with the beast left its mark on me, emotionally and physically..." She glanced down at her right foreleg where a scar from the beast lay.

"When I had slain the beast, I did not go to my peers to be healed. I instead went to Ardeath to hide and wallow in my shame and misery, in my human form. He was surprised to find someone in the alley, someone that was injured and hurt anyways. I told him to leave me to my suffering but instead, despite his feat of what I was, he stayed and cleaned my wounds. I realized after speaking to him that I wasn't the only one that had problems and that I needed to be strong and learn from mistakes, despite set backs. I ended up staying in touch with him over the years and we grew to be close friends." Daya finished, happy to have talked to someone about her past. She looked at the trinket, surprised to be offered a gift. Being able to control minerals, Daya focused on the necklace and slowly, so not to surprise him, it floated out of his hand and towards the dragon lord. She felt her heart swell at the gift, "Well Allistar, I may be a dragon but my human form can definitely wear it. And I do hope you make some wonderful jewelry out of those scales and crystal."

Harper Augustine Human guide and huntsman
◂Male32 years oldHeterosexual location; Raireemood; thrilledtagged; Void ell▸

Harper grinned as she agreed to come. His mood was improving by the minute, a dragon was joining him today, that ought to be down right fun! "Glad you think so! Welcome aboard the fun boat" He watched her trough the corners of his eyes as he rode on, the flight show was quite the sight, her swooping and diving through the air before changing her form before she hit the ground. It was all very impressive, perhaps he would get to fly with her someday. He studied the dragons new form before howling into the wind. The tree line was drawing closer and the town further behind them.

Paxton AugustineHuman child
◂Male12 years oldBisexuallocation; Caswellmood; he's debating people's existencetagged; Alexander, Avem▸

Paxton raised an eyebrow and felt his eye twitch in just plain shock and annoyance, his jaw hanging open slightly. Did this girl just completely blow him off? From the sounds of it, this lady- no, girl, was asking if his new found friend was a kidnapper, so he couldn't help it when the sentence just rolled off his tongue. "What in the hell? Who even are you?" Paxton was mystified by this girl's motherly actions at the moment, why was she asking for an explanation? Paxton wanted a explanation for her actions more than anything at the moment (Although, he had been the one the lady was yelling about), he just hoped that Alex would say they were just friends hanging out or something simple so this wouldn't escalate more.

Gaia Quintanilla'Human' owner of The Golden Scale (Located in Rairee)
◂Female35 years oldBisexuallocation; Caswellmood; concentratingtagged; open▸

Gaia turned another corner in Caswell and was happily surprised when she spotted Paxton further down the street on a corner, talking to two kids and looking slightly shocked and surprised at the girl. Gaia raised her hand and began to call out. "Paxt- Ohff!" Gaia flinched slightly as someone hit her in the stomach and knocked the wind out of her. She took a step back and saw the man's face, not bad looking but not her type. He had a grin on his face and was acting like he
had knocked into her on accident.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me