•Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: •Shifting Shapes• -Wolf RP- [Accepting]

Postby Caslixe » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:42 am

Amber

Her ears perked up as she smiled and said "I don't think we have met. I'm Amber." She said with a smile
Her claws dug into the ground as she fluttered her eyelashes than looking at the surroundings
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf? » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:50 am

Jade
Loner|Female|4.5yrs|Crush;Impress her
|Tagged;Open|

"It's fine. I know you did. and you did a good job at that." Jade huffed in an attempt to sound the least bit friendly, it was hard though. She didn't want to hurt his feelings too much, but she did want to go. After a few moments of inner contemplation, Jade finally decided to stay and talk for a bit.
To all of my rps; I've been having lots of depression and anxiety issues lately and will tend to disappear for a week or so, so please be patient! I did not forget about you, I just don't have the will in me to get on every day. I will try to reply once or twice a week.
Throw me to the wolves
Tomorrow I will come back leader of the whole pack!
wolf?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:38 am

Colblade
Talking to: Rose

I sidestep when the fae pushes me, and move over to nudge her back. "Yeah sure." I joking roll my eyes at Rose before chuckling. I walk away from the fae, deeper into the woods. "I'm going to the river to drink, want to join me?" I look back at Rose.

Flint
Talking to: Chance

As we get closer and closer to camp, I'm filed with a subtle dread. I didn't want to join the other wolves so soon. I look back at Chance and I begin to get nervous. I don't want to make Chance suspicious, but the idea of having to talk with more wolves was overwhelming to me. I wasn't sure was to do, so I just kept walking. It takes me a few seconds to realize that I'm barley moving, I had slowed down so much. I shake out my fur, trying to regain my confidence. I consider going back into my den, but I wasn't tired. "Hey, would you rather hunt? I'm getting kind of hungry and the kill pile was empty when I saw it this morning." I suggest. I was hungry, and it was the best excuse I could come up with.

Rain
Talking to: Ire

Before I can apologize for my harshness, Ire pushes me back to the ground and place his jaws on my next. When Ire speaks, I can't help but burst into laughter. My back hurt from landing on the ground, but the sound of Ire's muffled voice was absolutely hilarious to me. "I guess you did." I respond once I regain my breath. I push my body upward lightly to hint at Ire to let go of me. I wasn't as interested at fighting with him anymore as I knew he could best me.

Yara
Talking to: Flame

"Yeah, let's head back." I respond, thinking of the kill pile. My stomach had already begun to ache, but I hadn't paid much attention to it when I was talking to Flame. I turn away and begin to walk back to the pile. Once I'm able to see the pile again, I notice another fae lying down close to it. I couldn't tell if she was asleep or not, and I chuckled. I walk over to the fae to see if she was awake. "Why hello there." I say with a chuckle.

Zaiya
Talking to: Cerberus

I turn my head to the side and move my shoulders up in a shrug. "I'd just rather be alone than with the pack." I respond before looking back at Cerberus. I notice his muscles tense and feel slightly intimidated. I try my best to keep looking it him, but my eyes dart away before I pull them back towards the larger wolf. I had to remember that I deserved respect too, and that I wouldn't be banished for replying to a question. "Sorry about running from you, I add. "I just get skittish around wolves I don't know that well." I apologize.

Kai
Talking to: Amber

"Well, it's nice to meet you Amber." I reply to the fae. She seemed very sweet, and I was happy that I'd stumbled across her. "Were you going to go somewhere with them?" I ask, gesturing my head in the direction of the wolf that had just left. "I'm sorry if I interrupted you guys."
Last edited by SolamSwift on Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:51 am

Amber

"No trust me we were just talking and eating." She replied as her tail wagged happily "It's nice to meet y-you aswell..." she said stuttering a bit across her sentence she looked at Kai with a smile. she was curious of his rank "Whats your rank. I'm lead huntress." She said smiling still
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:32 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

Still crouched in the bushes, I had looked a bit up, seeing a figure of the gyrfalcon on a tree branch, I had waited enough, I knew it was time. I went out of the bushes, crouched and stalking toward the doe and fawn, my tail gave a flick for the gyrfalcon to dive. I suddenly sprinted up to the doe...

Mako

Location; Pack Border--+--Tags; Open

I just sat there, as Rock and Jade had disappeared due to distance. I flicked my tail, just looking behind me, just trying to see if there was someone else near by, at least at all. My paws shuffled in the soil, as I was now alone. Alone...it was nice, I looked up now at the sky, watching the clouds.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SolamSwift » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:55 am

Kai
Talking to: Amber

I'm slightly surprised by her high rank. "Oh...I'm just an omega." I respond with a slight blush. I wasn't embarrassed by my rank; that wasn't it. I was just embarrassed because I hadn't known Amber beforehand. A pack member should know who the lead hunter is.
Last edited by SolamSwift on Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SolamSwift

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Caslixe » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:59 am

Amber [ Female ]

"Ah." She said "Most wolves wouldn't hang out with an omega." She said thinking of her past. "Um are you hungry or anything?" She asked wagging her tail slowly she looked right into the wolfs eyes and than back at her surroundings as her tail stopped wagging and brushed against the moist dirt.
Caslixe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Huntress of Artemis » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Flame
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Alpha Female |

Flame padded back over to the fresh kill pile and picked out the buck that she and Yara had caught earlier. The alpha looked up to see where Yara was, but she noticed that the fae was occupied. Flame hid her slight disappointment and pulled off one of the buck's large hind legs. She moved away to a clear area to lay down and eat her prey. The alpha looked around camp to make sure everyone was alright before she began to eat the deer.

Chance
| Tagged; Flint | Location; Forest | Position; Warrior |

Chance looked back at Flint as he began to slow down, and the warrior stopped moving and turned back to face him. The brute listened to Flint's suggestion and was slightly confused by Flint's sudden change of mind. "Sure," Chance answered with a shrug, "I mean, we aren't exactly hunters, but I would hunt anyway." He didn't really care all that much to get back to camp anytime soon, so the warrior was more than happy to spend some more time in the forest.

Rose
| Tagged; Colblade | Location; Forest | Position; Hunter |

Rose smirked at Colblade and chuckled a little awkwardly. "Why not," the fae sighed and chased after Colblade, trying to catch up to the other hunter. "The river, huh?" Rose noted and slowed down her pace to a walk as she caugh up with him.

Oliver
| Tagged; Open | Location; Camp | Position; Hunter |

Oliver carried his catch as he padded by to camp. The brute looked around the forest one last time before he left the woods. Once he was in camp, Oliver placed the dive down in the fresh kill pile and looked around camp. He noticed a variety of different wolves were walking about or must have been out in the forest. The hunter made his way over to a clear patch of grass with in camp. Oliver stretched out his legs and lay down on the ground.
Huntress of Artemis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:39 pm

Pine spotted the alpha female as she stretched outside her den. Keeping her distance, she lay down near by, chewing on a old bone. Her tail swayed as a breeze passed through her fur and she sighed.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Everestsong » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:43 am

Saturn

Location; Forest--+--Tags; Thomas

Still crouched in the bushes, I had looked a bit up, seeing a figure of the gyrfalcon on a tree branch, I had waited enough, I knew it was time. I went out of the bushes, crouched and stalking toward the doe and fawn, my tail gave a flick for the gyrfalcon to dive. I suddenly sprinted up to the doe...

Mako

Location; Camp--+--Tags; Oliver or Pine

I let out a sigh, and started to wonder if any wolf was at camp yet...and maybe talk to someone about Jade. I got up to my paws, and started to run to camp, my amber eyes keeping focus of what was in front of me. I slowed down, as I entered threw the entrance, looking around camp. I had looked a bit anxious to get someone's attention, but a bit of worry lit up to: Where was Saturn? I noticed his absence around the clearing, trying to figure out where, or what Saturn was or doing.
Everestsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me