curse of the sixth | dragon/human RP | o&a

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: curse of the sixth | dragon/human RP | o&a

Postby Static light » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:18 pm

Dayanna Woodward Daya the Earth Dragon Lord
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
◂FemaleImmortalBisexuallocation; Winged lakemood; joyfultagged; open▸

Daya soared above the grassy plains, heading for Winged lake. She shook her head as she flew, the crystals on her head and back were getting rather lose and were about ready to be shed. Daya grinned at the thought, her crystals were beautiful and took all fall, winter, and part of spring to grow but she was happy when they finally fell off. The lake soon came into sight, causing the large dragoness to swoop lower to the ground, her claws barely brushing the ground. With an excited roar, Daya swooped over the water, her paws and wing tips dipping into the water. Once she reached the other side of the lake, she carefully landed and turned back to the water and lowered her head to drink the cool water.

Harper Augustine Human guide and huntsman
◂Male32 years oldHeterosexual location; Raireemood; carefreetagged; open▸

Harper groaned loudly as Gaia slid him his ginger ale, "I told you Gaia, it is easier to send the boy to Caswell. I don't want him in the bar a lot anyways." He slipped his drink from his mug, 'The woman complains far too much.' Harper sent his drink down and grabbed his bag as he walked out. "Put it on my tab Gaia!" The hunter pushed open the ancient oak door and squinted his eyes as the sun hit them, his mount standing patiently outside for him. Harper untied the beast and threw himself into the saddle and spurred the horse in the sides, causing it to rear and bolt towards the outskirts of Rairee.

Paxton AugustineHuman child
◂Male12 years oldBisexuallocation; Caswellmood; mischievoustagged; Alexander▸

Paxton was currently being lead around Caswell by a big boned woman, who was holding his hand tightly, 'Why did father have to send me here? She's weird and smells of old cheese.' He thought to himself as she drug him the farmers market, trying to find what she needed. Paxton looked around boredly as his sitter approached a stand. She loosened her grip on Paxton's hand, and as soon as she did, Paxton yanked his hand free and dove into the crowd quickly with his sitter screaming behind him. He grinned as he continued to run straight out of the farmers market and into the emptier streets, he slowed his pace as he turned a corner and ran straight into someone's legs. Paxton mumbled as he reached for his hat, which had been knocked off his head.

Gaia Quintanilla'Human' owner of The Golden Scale (Located in Rairee)
◂Female35 years oldBisexuallocation; Raireemood; annoyedtagged; open▸

"Why did you send Paxton to Caswell when I would have gladly watched him here Harper? You know well enough that I would watch the lad." Gaia asked the huntsman as she filled a mug with ginger ale. She had discovered that he had for some strange reason, sent Paxton to some old maid to be watched in Caswell, 'Where cursed are a roamin'" Gaia nearly protested in anger as Harper rudely stood and left, once again adding more money to his already huge tab. "Damn that man.." She growled, her eyes flashing something dangerous. She picked up his cup of ale and took a sip of it, since Harper was going to be difficult and send her dear Paxton somewhere, she would be difficult too. "No more drinks for him for a week... and I'll go get Paxton." She set down the ale.
Last edited by Static light on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:42 am

Vesperia
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀
Female ~ Dragonlord
location ~ outskirts of Caswell
Ageless
Tags ~ open

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

The water dragonlord was in her human form, holding her hand was a little girl, around the age of 8 and she was skipping along happily.
Vesperia smiled softly at the young child as she perked up and let go of her hand. Only a few moments later she was engulfed in a hug by her mother and the two began their chatter of their little adventure. The mother thanked her before strolling off down the street with the kid.
Babysitting was something Vesperia enjoyed, she was happy to do it when the occasional parent needed a sitter. Normally they had someone to mind the kids but in the havoc of the cursed this specific family, that had once been a family of five, was only two. A mother and daughter. The mother had a job somewhere in the village that she worked at, she would leave the kid with her father but now that wasn't a choice.
Swallowing her sympathy, Vesperia turned and walked through the village to the outskirts where she shifted into her dragon form and took off.
Last edited by Stargazingwithbees on Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:03 am

deiana/diana cromwell

Deiana looked up as she heard her name being called, standing up to meet the silver-haired man. He seemed flustered, coughing and wheezing. And she could swear that tendrils of smoke were rising off of him. She gave him a concerned look before she responded to him. "Are you all right?" Deiana asked him. "What can I do for you?"

elias crane

Lake Ardeth was unusually busy this time of day, no doubt due to the daytime heat. Elias took the opportunity to take his boat out to the middle of the lake to get some work done in peace. Ideally, the Winged Lake would be a better spot for peace, but he didn't feel like making the trek to the body of water. In any case, not many people bothered Elias as he lade back against the seat in his boat, translating some foreign text into the Common language. There was always the looming threat of some mischievous water dragon looking to cause a little mayhem, but he didn't let that thought distract him.

ragnavoid/void ell

Void's attention was caught by a sudden movement just outside Rairee. A man on a horse, running out of the borders of the town at a high speed. Curious, the shadowy dragon jumped up from her perch on the cliff and flew after him. It didn't take long for her to catch up to the man on the horse, casting her shadow over them as she spread her wings to glide easily above them. "Where's the fire?" Void called down cheerfully, giving her wings a quick flap to keep up with the horse.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:08 pm

Alexander Olsen
Odon’s Son
Tags:Paxton

Out of no where Alex found himself lying on the ground, his leg throbbing with pain. He was so focused on his money he hadn’t even noticed the boy running right towards him. Alex got up and winced, his leg definitely hurt but it felt like it was just a bruise. At least the kid wasn’t running very fast. Alex quickly picked up his bag of money which had luckily stayed mostly closed only a few coins had flung out. He looked at the kid who had run into him, he wasn’t even apologizing, just reaching for his stupid hat. Alex was annoyed but he hid his emotions. Instead he put on a smile, and snatched the hat away so he could get the kid’s attention. Alex plopped the hat onto the kid’s head as he (presumably) looked up before speaking. ”You ok? What made you decide to run into me? Are you running from a demon or something?” he said, adding in a fake chuckle. Alex held out a hand for the boy to help him get up.

Antares Scorpii
Dragon
Tags: Deiana

Antares tried and failed to make himself sound at least a little clearer as he spoke between coughs. At this point though, he was just happy he had the luck that allowed him to run into Deiana like this. Yes, well if you don’t mind. My wings...can be a bit unruly...and well basically I’ve damaged them and in the process...I got my lungs filled with smoke,” he was really starting to regret running over here, ”But anyway, the main point is that my wings are damaged so if you had any healing magic...if it could get rid of smoke that would be nice too.” His coughing was being more of an annoyance than anything concerning since it was constantly cutting him off. He hoped he wasn’t being too rude but if anyone had any magic healing it may well be her.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Tempest/dragonlord of air/dragon/lake ardeth/tags: Elias Crane

The dragonlord of the air gently glided over the land near the bustling city of Ardeth, much preferring the open breeze to the lingering smells of food, fire, and otherwise. They were good sometimes, she had to admit, but with the refugees she could sense the decay from where they escaped from. It greatly upset the dragonlord that humanity had come to this, not wanting to be too brash about ridding the land of the cursed in case some of the others didn’t agree with her tactics. Tempest sniffed at the thought, her dragonic figure sailing through the sky faster than any bird. Perhaps she could distract herself by setting up a harmless prank?

Before she knew it, Tempest found herself flying over the largest lake in the continent- and below, a human out in a boat. Curiosity overtook the dragon’s boredom and she silently spiraled down to get closer to the man, stilling the wind around her in the process. She gently peered over his shoulder from afar, keeping her distance far enough away so he hopefully wouldn’t notice her yet. It appeared that the man was rather infatuated with his work, both items of which Tempest could read. Why was he bothering to write it down again? Tempest only paused a moment to think about it before lightly dipping into the water nearby. A bubble of air surrounded her- which was more habit than anything else- and she couldn’t stop the catlike grin on her face as she slowly rose to the surface under the shadow of the boat. It was lightly floating above the water now, though the dragonlord was currently testing how absorbed in his work Elias was.

Allistar/jeweler’s apprentice/human/Winged lake/tags: Dayanna Woodward

Allistar kept his mouth shut as he left the inn nearby, grumbling complaints under his breath. His master had just decided that he could show off his wares to flatter the innkeeper into lessening the payment for their room, but unfortunately for him they had recently travelled to Ardeth and the best of their jewelry was currently gone. Being extremely low on equipment to make more, Allistar had been sent out to do the dirty work and collect more samples to use. Most of these samples were ores that could be made into metal, crystals, fossilized wood and bone, you name it- though currently the rounded rocks of the closest lake were the apprentice’s goal. Thus, he was extremely surprised to feel a quickly moving shadow block out the sun followed by the fall of a crystalline scale. As far as Allistar knew, dragons didn’t shed very frequently, and this was unlike any he had ever seen.

Now that he looked down to the scale he had rushed to pick up from the ground, his breath caught in his throat; it was beautiful, and far more interesting than any piece of rock that the jewelry they had sold held within it. As much as the man thought that it was cool though, he figured that it still belonged to the dragon. Allistar looked warily at the dragonlord as she drank on a bank a short distance away. It shouldn’t be that hard of a task- however, Allistar was deathly afraid of dragons in their larger forms. He didn’t exactly have a reason to, really, since most didn’t appear to be bent on destroying places, but he could not stop his legs from shaking as he slowly made his way over to her.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:49 pm

◂FemaleImmortalBisexuallocation; Winged lakemood; curioustagged; Allistar▸

Daya closed her eyes as she drank deeply, the Winged lake was her drinking grounds and on of the most peaceful places there was. The dragoness paused however when her sharp ears picked up the sound of small foot steps. 'Humans likely.' She lifted her head slowly, looking at the sky and studying the thin clouds, "Curious, you would be one of the first humans in a long time that has approached me out of desire to return something. Normally humans desire something from me instead." She lowered her head and shifted her eyes towards the boy, taking note of the shimmering diamond-like scale he held. "Hm, it did not occur to me that my scales were shedding as well. I guess it's that time of year again."

◂Male32 years oldHeterosexual location; Raireemood; thrilledtagged; Void ell▸

Harper lifted his head towards the dragon, a grin crossing his face, "Returning to work my friend, I have a few men awaiting me in the forest to guide them around and show them the sights." Harper, unlike many people, had never been uncomfortable around dragons, the smaller ones anyways. This dragon was already showing to be friendly and social, perhaps she would like to accompany him. There would be no hunting on this trip, so it would be a nice time to socialize with the dragon and the men he was guiding. "Perhaps you would like to accompany my friend? I am just giving these men a show of the woods."

◂Male12 years oldBisexuallocation; Caswellmood; curioustagged; Alexander▸

Paxton fixed his hat as it was dropped on his head. He politely took the man's hand and stood, going slightly rigid on contact, "Terribly sorry 'bout that. Left my manners back in Rairee." He let go of the mans hand, a curious glint in his eyes as he adjusted the crooked hat. "What made me run into you was thoughts, you start thinkin' too much and you forget about what's around you. As for my cause of running, she definitely wasn't a ghost. They have a far more airy and cool aura around them. I was more so running from a witch, big boned and bad breath to boot." Paxton didn't know what it was, but there was something deep within the being of this man that boasted of cleverness and hidden abilities. A gentle breeze rolled past them, making Paxton bust into a full on grin.

◂Female35 years oldBisexuallocation; Raireemood; annoyedtagged; open▸

For most, getting to Caswell from Rairee would have taken a while, but Gaia had her ways and reached the town swiftly. Carefully, she made her way around the market, asking people here and there if they had seen her clever hatchling. But only a few people had seen him and there wasn't much to go on from what she was told. Finally, she approached a girl that told her she had seen a boy similar to Gaia's description running away from a screeching woman. The girl pointed her in the right direction to where Paxton had ran, taking her time in tracking him. He would figure out she was here soon, he was smart like that. "That boy is too smart for his own good." She said aloud, her eyes flashing with pride and a hidden playfulness.
Last edited by Static light on Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timoria » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:59 pm

Alexander Olsen
Odon’s Son
Tags:Paxton

Alex felt a little better as the boy apologized, at least he did it eventually. He also found himself agreeing with the boy when it came to losing oneself in thought. Though he never found himself running while lost in thought. Obviously things like this would happen. He tried to keep his disinterest off his face as the boy continued talking. He was just a random runaway, Alex probably should have seen that coming, but he felt that he owed the kid payback for having run into him. Alex soon heard the sounds of a commotion from around the corner, if he tried hard enough he thought he could even hear the screeching of some crazed lady. ”Hmmm if you need a place to hide so that the witch can’t find you, I can take you to my place. Trust me, I know what’s it’s like to deal with annoying adults.”

Timoria wrote:
Antares Scorpii
Dragon
Tags: Deiana

Antares tried and failed to make himself sound at least a little clearer as he spoke between coughs. At this point though, he was just happy he had the luck that allowed him to run into Deiana like this. Yes, well if you don’t mind. My wings...can be a bit unruly...and well basically I’ve damaged them and in the process...I got my lungs filled with smoke,” he was really starting to regret running over here, ”But anyway, the main point is that my wings are damaged so if you had any healing magic...if it could get rid of smoke that would be nice too.” His coughing was being more of an annoyance than anything concerning since it was constantly cutting him off. He hoped he wasn’t being too rude but if anyone had any magic healing it may well be her.
Timoria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 3:15 pm

Allistar awkwardly stopped walking when the dragonlord raised her head, though slowly continued a bit until he actually heard her speak. How did she know that he was coming to return something..? Oh. He was cradling the scale in cupped hands, of course that would attract attention. Still, though he didn’t know of this dragon’s status, she seemed to hold an air about her that was impressive, if not regal. “U-um, I don’t really know much about dragons or the worth of their scales, but this seems rather important...” The late teen cleared his throat, glancing away for a second in flustered embarrassment. Allistar hesitated in stepping closer to Dayanna, but eventually came forward and lifted the crystal with flat hands. Despite his fear, the russet-pink haired boy was curious about what she had said. Humans wanted things from her? Aside from the beautiful scales, he couldn’t immediately think about what that might be. Legends were more about dragons breathing things like fire and water, though those practices were typically used in cases of violence. As far as he knew, there weren’t any wars or fights aside from the one against the Cursed.

Speaking before he thought, Allistar repeated, “desire something from you..?” He immediately blinked and looked back to the ground after realising that the earth dragonlord probably heard his words. “I hope I didn’t offend you, it just seems... strange to me that they would often just make requests. If anything, trades or bargains would make more sense. Although returning things to their original owners is the most ethical thing to do, most people unfortunately do not.” He sniffed as he said this, thinking back to his master. He was one such person, and while Allistar didn’t agree to his actions, it did end up getting a roof over his head.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Static light » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:28 pm

◂FemaleImmortalBisexuallocation; Winged lakemood; curioustagged; Allistar▸

Daya turned towards the boy more, taking in his appearance carefully, making sure to remember him in cause they ran into one another in the future after this meeting, "Yes, my scales are very important to me indeed but, however they are of little use to me once they have been shed from my body." A grin grew as Daya studied his nervous yet curious behavior. "Yes, while I may appear young, you must remember that I am as old as the earth itself and know its many secrets. Humans that often come to me are either in search of items to help others or powers for their own gain. And you don't offend me at all! You are correct in saying those words, trading or bartering is often a nice offer, it allows me to see what peoples intentions are." Daya carefully shifted the wings on her back and shifted her weight from paw to paw. She was a fine judge of character and this boy had barely spoken three sentences and he had her full attention. That was no easy feat for anyone, not even the other dragon lords, 'He reminds me much of someone I knew in my early years...' Daya felt a purr rise up her throat and she allowed it to come out as she spoke softly. "Tell you what young man, I want to make you an offer for your thoughtfulness. I can see that you are honest and kind at heart, I don't need to be a dragon lord to tell that from looking at you."

◂Male32 years oldHeterosexual location; Raireemood; thrilledtagged; Void ell▸

Harper lifted his head towards the dragon, a grin crossing his face, "Returning to work my friend, I have a few men awaiting me in the forest to guide them around and show them the sights." Harper, unlike many people, had never been uncomfortable around dragons, the smaller ones anyways. This dragon was already showing to be friendly and social, perhaps she would like to accompany him. There would be no hunting on this trip, so it would be a nice time to socialize with the dragon and the men he was guiding. "Perhaps you would like to accompany my friend? I am just giving these men a show of the woods."

◂Male12 years oldBisexuallocation; Caswellmood; cheekytagged; Alexander▸

Paxton raised an eyebrow at the offer, "Well geez, aren't you quick? Go from annoyed to happy to help at the drop of my hat. I highly appreciate the offer however and will take you up on it." Yes, dear Paxton had noticed that the man before him had been annoyed that he was picking up his hat before apologizing, but that was his only hat and it meant a lot to him. He was going to apologize anyways. "Since I have no idea where you live stranger, would you kindly led the way to safety?" He gave a cheeky grin as he clasped his hands together in fake begging.

◂Female35 years oldBisexuallocation; Raireemood; concentratingtagged; open▸

Gaia was moving fast, almost too fast, as she dipped into alleys and dove through the streets. Her Paxton had taken quite a few turns when up ahead, she spotted a screaming woman yelling for her Paxton. She grit her teeth and balled up her fists, Gaia was not Paxton's real mother and she never would be, but the boy had grown on her and she had a motherly instinct to protect him at all times. Gaia approached the woman, gave her a major talking to and sent her on her way. "Now to find that sly boy..."
Static light

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:17 am

Allistar could feel the dragon’s gaze wash over him- inspecting him, even, though he didn’t know exactly why. The grin only made him a bit more nervous, unsure what she meant by the next part. As old as the earth..? Sure dragon’s lived longer than normal humans did, but certainly that had to be an exaggeration. Hearing her comment about her scales caused him to lower his arms to a more comfortable position as he listened, his hands still clenched carefully around the crystalline structure. “From your words it seems like less is offered for those who only wish to gain from it.” He guessed, though after he said it he thought it was an obvious answer.

This dragon seemed rather interested in him, despite his curious but defensive manners, and though he often wasn’t a fan of attention, it was nice to not be ignored. His fear practically vanished when Dayanna spoke again of an offer, a puzzled expression making its way onto his face before his eyes rounded in shock. The second part wasn’t from the mention of the offer, but of a different term. “Wait, you mean you’re a dragonlord?!” his face visibly paled at the realisation, but now that he looked at the dragon more it was obvious that her appearance matched the rocky expectation of the earth’s ambassador. Allistar quickly regained his composure, but was still somewhat awestruck at having met and been complimented by someone who was practically a god. Now that he had voiced his discovery too, she probably thought he was just an oblivious human. In no way did Allistar doubt the dragonlords’ existence, but he never really got the chance to meet many dragons actually in their dragon forms- much less one of the six dragons that created the world as he knew it.

Eager to change the subject, the apprentice looked back up at Daya. “Thank you, but we’ve only spoken a small while. And... an offer?” He questioned loosely, too curious to give a definite answer just yet.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me