Warrior Cats: Scorched Earth

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Warrior Cats: Scorched Earth

Postby Dreamscancometrue » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:51 am

★━━━ Warrior Cats: Scorched Earth ━━━★

A more advanced and realistic approach to the fantasy novels of Erin Hunter. Here you will find many groups living in different biomes, trying to settle down and rebuild after the world briefly turned to molten rock and fire.
We have player involved plots, friendly staff ready to help you out with anything, and fun in every corner. We're super excited to see if you're willing to come and interact with us.

» Wolfclan: A clan that lives surrounded by evergreens, deep in a mountainside. This clan is resourceful and due to this players may reroll a bad roll twice in every thread they make.
» Talonclan: A clan that lives amongst the strongest oaks, the cats within this clan have such a physical power that the players are able to add a +1 to all fighting rolls, they can one instant success on a single death save, and the kits are more often born within good shape.
» Coralclan: This clan resides by the ocean and are the truest swimmers. They have the special ability to dive deep to catch their prey giving players an added +1 to killing prey and to fighting while in water.
» Stormclan: These cats are cunning and the clan has strange traditions. They have two cats in each high rank position, a feature other clans lack. They also have the skill of ambushing, giving the players the ability to hunt three times per channel instead of two and they get an added +5 to their initiative in fights.
» Tribe of Starless Skies: This tribe comes from the ancient cats that once roamed the homes of the other clans. This tribe is full of cats that seek out revenge for their fallen ancestors. Their skill is trapping giving the players the ability to skip detection and killing rolls as well as an advantage to initiative in fights if a trap is made.

Join us for a unique approach to the beloved idea of Dungeons and Dragons, presenting more than 8 custom systems that truly flesh out the idea of realism. Kittens, Herbs, Hunting, Sneaking, Fighting, Illness/Injury, character creation, realistic defects and more! Participate in them or not- it truly is your choice! We also offer a unique currency and invite system that rewards you for your hard work.

Essentially- we are a DnD Warrior Cats RP server that is semi-lit to literate and looking for members that are 16+. Explore everything we have to offer you as well as 6 groups of cats, or come and make your own...

We currently have ONE HIGH RANKs open. The deputy of Talonclan!

Art is by DinoQueen

https://discord.gg/wcse
Last edited by Dreamscancometrue on Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:00 am, edited 16 times in total.
Image I love The Doctor and River Song. I also love Leafpool and Crowfeather. "Who needs beds? When you've got hammocks!"-The 11th Doctor!

Pet's name: Painteddawn
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Dreamscancometrue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cats: Scorched Earth

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:49 pm

I'd love to join!
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:55 am

Same!
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dreamscancometrue » Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:38 pm

Please come and try it out!! We have several high ranks open!
Image I love The Doctor and River Song. I also love Leafpool and Crowfeather. "Who needs beds? When you've got hammocks!"-The 11th Doctor!

Pet's name: Painteddawn
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

Dreamscancometrue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me