The Land of Arian

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Land of Arian

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:50 am

sign-ups: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4513815

In the kingdom of Arian, humans and dragons had fought for hundreds of years. About 2 years ago however, when the previous king had died and Prince Farren was made king, the new king set peace between them and the dragons. The dragons do not stand with the people of Arian, but they respect them. But, not all is right, kingdoms from the west and from the south want the lands of Arian. The new king's little sister Kimberly, has befriended a dragon named Moonstone. She and her companion are looking for new recruits to stop the other kingdoms. Will you join them? Or will you watch the kingdom of Arian fall?

Characters:

Kimberly: Girl with wavy dark brown hair and bright green eyes - Moonstone: a female hybrid of a night dragon and a water dragon, blue with a white star pattern, produces blue fire (likes Dari) [wildcatabc]

Ariis: a tall boy with short, straight, blond hair and gray eyes (likes Kimberly) - Dari: a male air dragon, pretty purple with a sapphire between his eyes, produces purple fire (likes Moonstone) [Spiritstar3]

Leia: Short and slender girl with long, black, wavy hair and green eyes - Aria: a female hybrid of an air dragon and a water dragon, blue with dark purple markings, produces blue fire [Spiritstar3]

Claire: Girl with fair skin and black hair - Sudric: a tanish light greenish-brown earth dragon, produces green fire [LunaClaw]

Maynia: A orangish hybrid of a fire dragon and a water dragon, produces red fire (wild dragon) [LunaClaw]

Blaise: A tall boy with short black hair and deep ambery brown eyes and has a muscular build, broad jawline, and a dark skin tone [Consulting_Angel]

(will update the characters list sometime in the future)

keeping track of your characters:
wildcatabc: Kimberly-Moonstone
Spiritstar3: Ariis-Dari, Leia-Aria
LunaClaw: Claire-Sudric, Maynia
Consulting_Angel: Blaise

types of dragons:

Air dragon: mostly purple with large jewels between their eyes, produces purple fire-*can control breezes*
Water dragon: mostly blue, they love going for swims, produces blue fire-*can control tides and waves*
Fire dragon- orange with red crests going down their backs, produces red fire-*can move fire*
Earth dragon- green with a large flower on each wing, produces green fire-*can sprout flowers and herbs from the ground*
Night dragon-black with a red crest down their back and white star-like dots all over them, usually only found at night, produces dark red fire-*can see as well in the dark as they can in light*

Arian:
The castle sits below a large cliff and the kingdom is surrounding the castle. A river runs through the middle of the town which is the water source for the people.

Follow all CS rules!
Last edited by wildcatabc on Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:33 am, edited 15 times in total.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The land of Arian

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:12 am

Kimberly:

I sat on the edge of the cliff looking down onto my older brother's kingdom. Now that he ruled, he never had time for me anymore. I had come up onto this cliff every day since he had become king. One day, I had met my new best friend. A best friend that is four times my size and breaths fire. Everyone else in the kingdom still despised the dragons, but I had loved this dragon since the moment I saw her. Moonstone had laid down beside me, also looking down onto the kingdom below. I grew tired as I saw the sun setting on the horizon. I pulled myself onto Moonstone's back and she soared down to the kingdom, out of sight of the townsfolk. If they saw her they would go crazy. I leaped off of her as she reached the gates of the kingdom. I gave her a pat and some food and walked to my farmhouse where I lived with some horses and cows. My brother had invited me to the castle, but I had insisted on staying here. It had been my home for as long as I had lived and I didn't want to leave. I laid in bed with my eyes wide open, not able to fall asleep. I had overheard the guards outside the city walls a couple of days ago talking about how the kingdom to the south was going to try to invade soon. I forced my eyes shut and tried to get some sleep
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Land of Arian

Postby wildcatabc » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:03 pm

Kimberly:

I walked out to the community barn where all the feed was stored that wasn't kept in personal barns such as mine. Moonstone liked the horse feed that was there and I gave it to her every day. When I got there, I spotted Ariis and my eyes grew wide. Hopefully he wasn't suspicious that I was here. After all, I had my own barn and my own feed (Moonstone doesn't like the type that Kimberly has). "um... Hi Ariis" I mumbled

(remember Ariis has not bonded with a dragon yet, that will happen when he finds out about Moonstone and joins Kimberly to eventually stand against the western and southern kingdoms)
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:14 pm

Ariis- future rider- male- bi; likes Kimberly- Tags: Kimberly

The tall boy hummed as he went to look at the horses. That's what they had in the barns, all the barns were supposed to only have horses. The short haired straight haired blonde saw Kimberly. He tilted his head as he watched her. She was acting kind of weird...the gray eyed male though. "Hello. What are you doing here? You have your own feed right?"

(Kay. Dropping Dari's header here for when I post him)
Dari- Air; so pretty purple (sapphire stone) and produces purple fire- Male, likes Moonstone
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:39 am

Kimberly:

"um...... well....." I walked towards him and lowered my voice "Can you keep a secret?" I trusted Ariis to not tell anyone about Moonstone. We had gone to school together for 7 years and he had never told anyone about all the stupid mistakes I had made.
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:30 pm

[quote="Spiritstar3"]Ariis- future rider- male- bi; likes Kimberly- Tags: Kimberly

The tall boy hummed as he looked at her. The short haired straight haired blonde said "I...think I can? No, I definitely can, as long as you didn't kill anyone. Which I know you'd never do. So...yes I can keep a secret," the gray eyed boy said.

Dari- Air; so pretty purple (sapphire stone) and produces purple fire- Male, likes Moonstone

Leia- female- bi; open- citizen/towns person- Tags: X

The short and slender girl hummed as she walked through the town. She looked around a moment as she walked. She headed for the bakery, long black hair partly over one shoulder. Green eyes were quite watchful as she continued to walk.

Aria- female- wild dragon- maybe Dari's 1/2 sister- air and water- Tags: X

The dark purple marked dragon purred a bit as she lazed around. She rolled her blue body over, and looked around. Bored, she huffed a bit and let out a blue flame. She then stopped and stood up, shaking off and looking around again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:12 pm

Kimberly:

I inhaled sharply “Okay” I paused not sure if I should tell Ariis “I need you to come with me” I said as I grabbed his hand and pulled him behind me as I led him to the gates of the kingdom
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:32 pm

The tall boy hummed as he looked at her. The short haired straight haired blonde said "Okay," and moved to follow her. He tried not to blush when she took his hand...The gray eyed boy then followed her as she took him to the gates.

The short and slender girl hummed as she walked through the town. She looked around a moment as she walked. She headed for the bakery, long black hair partly over one shoulder. Green eyes were quite watchful as she continued to walk.

The dark purple marked dragon purred a bit as she lazed around. She rolled her blue body over, and looked around. Bored, she huffed a bit and let out a blue flame. She then stopped and stood up, shaking off and looking around again.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildcatabc » Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:11 am

Kimberly:

I nodded my head to the guards as they opened the gates as I pulled Ariis out of Arian. Once we were out of sight of the city, I called out to my friend. I hoped that Ariis wouldn't be frightened. I heard the wings of my giant friend flapping in the distance. Moonstone landed beside me and stared at Ariis, not sure whether to be friendly or not. I patted her to assure and then turned to Ariis "Ariis, this is Moonstone"

{I actually based Moonstone's color and name off of a CS pet that I already had. Here she is:
Pet's name: Moonstone
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
wildcatabc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:40 pm

[XD cute]

The tall boy hummed as he went with her. The short haired straight haired blonde followed her as they left Arian. Gray eyes, and in fact his whole head, looked up. He stared at the dragon, then said "Pretty...pretty name for a pretty dragon."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me